PDA

View Full Version : The Current State of Gladiators

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:00 PM
This class was released 1 year ago, everyone got so hyped about it and maybe like <50 reached level 190 during the duration of the level up event for free gear. The hype was still there after a month or so due to their BM3 doing ridiculous damage damage during their fatal skills (assuming they had 10 rage). However, there has been a sharp decline to the number of people who play GL and like no one plays the class anymore. What might be the reason(s) for this? Discuss. made a thread specifically for my gf miavii cause she obviously knows how to read thread titles.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh come on help him out guys. V.V

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm not the one needing help, you are my dear.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Calm your tits. >.> I was trying to help you get someone to respond.

You seem to really carry that hate towards me like I'm starting to feel you're actually serious now.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Act mad but don't take it personally. I'm just playing. (._.)
Nah, if I hated you, why would I create a thread catered to helping you

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 06:40 PM
If you give me that much attention, obsessing over my activities here and insulting me with every post then it's just right for me to assume that there's deep hatred there. Your motives are very clear and I like it because it proves how much damage I've done to your head.

Delayed
04-29-2015, 06:51 PM
GL is a mix of FS, BL, FS, FB and doesn't specialize in anything.

He lacks in every field, but does a bit of everything in a good way.
Self heal
Absorb skill
Dmg buff w/ self Defense nerf
Some, okay AoEs
Interesting and high damage fillers (People will split between Cross On Earth and Shadow Step for 3rd one.)
Exclusive backward badass Fadeaway (TM)

Skills wise
Not many Downs, no Knock Backs
We're looking at Accuracy +200 in 3 ranged skills here which would help for manual atk in Non-Combo.
2 of the highest skill learned in late grades, Chakram Break and Momentary Illumination are sub par, useless PvE, under average in PvP.

Suppression skill isn't a big WOW WOW WOW, no where near Panic Cry.
Party buffs are ridiculous, no where as efficient as Morale Shout and Dmg Shouts. Accuracy only helps your allies in battle modes (NonCombo)
A FS with Silent Shield is a better team player let's say.

2x 2 secs Stuns

Debuff is great. Defense -50 Dmg Reduce -100

BM3 is alright I guess
A hit is 1~2
B hit is 1~4 <- great AoE kinda

Fatal 3 as I've heard is holy spirits good on crit, even yellow non crit.

BM2 retarget provides great sustained dmg, and GREAT vampiric leech life.

Verdict:

Pros:
Great for solos,
cheap to gear

Cons:
Looks like lobster
Gets bullied a lot

IGN: 9.0 It's okay

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 07:24 PM
If you give me that much attention, obsessing over my activities here and insulting me with every post then it's just right for me to assume that there's deep hatred there. Your motives are very clear and I like it because it proves how much damage I've done to your head.
It's called tough love. And yes, you've clearly hit several nerves of mine (not), I'd probably commit suicide if we ever exchanged a conversation in game.

and @Delayed
I agree with majority of what you had to say. Interesting filters and fadeaway+rapid dash certainly make gladiator unique. Furthermore, their bm3 fatal 3 with maxed out rage yields ridiculous damage. Perhaps since these are pretty much the only two pros, that is why the gl class isn't played as much or because it's still (relatively) new?

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 07:26 PM
What a fragile person -.-

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 07:30 PM
What a fragile person -.-
Yes, perfect to be your bf right? super easy to manipulate
I'm wondering of this is reciprocated seeing how you brought attention into my thread

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 07:38 PM
When you have the gears and alz that I can steal then perhaps maybe. But I guess I would rather have you drink the koolaid

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 07:42 PM
even if I had at least 50b worth of gear? btchs be greedy

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 07:50 PM
No, its not 2010 for 50b to matter.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
No, its not 2010 for 50b to matter.
But we're still in 2010....

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 08:06 PM
What a desperate man. -.-

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 08:11 PM
not like you've never been either

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 08:23 PM
For attention yeah but lol I'm getting it. What about u? Still single and hoping to find some1 in a dying mmo

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 08:50 PM
For attention yeah but lol I'm getting it. What about u? Still single and hoping to find some1 in a dying mmo
look who's getting attention now thanks
yawn, give me some better insults hun, they're the same one everytim

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Oops. So its true.

doomer123
04-30-2015, 08:08 AM
whar the f is my attention got

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 08:16 AM
In Chinatown.

neirocity
04-30-2015, 08:32 AM
In Chinatown. Hey get on Destiny, we need a 6th for an ironbanner farming. Now.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 08:35 AM
I'm at work kev.

doomer123
04-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Thx but I'm not Chinese try again

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:04 AM
Meh u all look the same. Rofl

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:16 AM
...and I'd be confident to bet that you're one ugly son of a btch like those scrubs u see in wet markets

doomer123
04-30-2015, 11:35 AM
>implying I'm Asian LOL
damn son y u so embarrassed about your own kind ugly ass Filipino, its a shame you're not one of those commonly attractive ones.

thx for the attention tho this car ride is fairly boring

Kyomu
04-30-2015, 12:08 PM
pls stop arguing ;_;

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
>implying I'm Asian LOL
damn son y u so embarrassed about your own kind ugly ass Filipino, its a shame you're not one of those commonly attractive ones.

Mhm. So its true.

doomer123
04-30-2015, 03:51 PM
Mhm. So its true.

nope guess again, I'm half asian.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Oh he's half now. "I'm not asian but I'm half asian." fu.ck face your stupidity is at the vinegar level. Lmao. I guess its your parents fault then

Enso
04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh he's half now. "I'm not asian but I'm half asian." fu.ck face your stupidity is at the vinegar level. Lmao. I guess its your parents fault then

I would love to see a link to the post where doomer says he's not Asian.

Here is what he's said so far in this thread:

Thx but I'm not Chinese try again

Not Chinese.

>implying I'm Asian LOL

Probably not Filipino, and saying you are implying he is Asian.

nope guess again, I'm half asian.

Says he's half Asian.

All three of these seem consistent.

- Not Chinese
- Not Filipino
- Half Asian

I actually fit all three of those as well, go figure.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Oh this one comes to the rescue..... >implying he's Asian and a common ugly one. Enso not only does your name make me wanna take a dump but everything about you is just wrong. I've known u since u were a bl back at celijas guild, you've always tried to fit in but couldn't. You're like a camel's turd sitting on the middle of a desert while waiting to be noticed.

Enso
04-30-2015, 10:45 PM
I've known u since u were a bl back at celijas guild

I took the liberty of editing your post down to the actual content worth responding to.

I have never played BL beyond making one level 50 to mess around with BM2 retarget.

Also couldn't help but noticed you implicitly declined my challenge. That's okay, it's impossible as far as I can tell anyway.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Mhm.

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/EnsoDead.jpg

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/EnsoDead2.jpg

Enso
04-30-2015, 10:57 PM
You're right, I'm totally a Blader OMG. :O

http://i.imgur.com/mykjWfY.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:02 PM
I don't blame you for denying your embarassing past. My thoughts about your existence remains the same, you will and forever be nothing but shiet. :)

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:08 PM
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/6cd1eae9-d3ff-48bc-83a1-081e8397c4d9.jpg Oh my goodness, it can pose. >.>

doomer123
04-30-2015, 11:09 PM

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:16 PM
I just like to harass enso because out of all the 10mwasted I've been messing with, he's the one whos got a lot to give. lmao

Enso
04-30-2015, 11:23 PM
I don't blame you for denying your embarassing past. My thoughts about your existence remains the same, you will and forever be nothing but shiet. :)

What, I don't have good gear? Not the past, sir. Still running noob gear, no problem.

Though I am flattered you find killing me so important to take a picture when it does happen.

u were a bl back at celijas guild

Still waiting for some evidence of this. Probably will wait forever given your track record of actually backing up your statements, unfortunately.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2015, 11:33 PM
Well those are memories when I played. That's when you tried and failed, figured it was worth keeping since you tried so hard to b good. Which is pretty stupid, if I was on your shoes being FA, the WA would be down for sure. -.-

Enso
04-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Well those are memories when I played. That's when you tried and failed. Which is pretty stupid, if I was on your shoes being FA, the WA would be down for sure. -.-

Always an outstanding offer to come beat me up in game, go go T5 proc! If you're a GL, you should be pretty easy to pick out and since I'm noob, it should be obvious who I am. Can't wait. ;)

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Now he's worked up. Lmao. But anyway, this game is not worth investing time and money anymore, when I sold my original FA for me that was IT. Wrecka was just a try out that went further than I expected.. I really wasn't planning to do a lot with that character given that it was made from scratch yet I managed to wreck. Same with this gladiator, I could probably do something with it but I'm not that motivated to push further by spending time and money again. You could've challenged me back when I had my original FA because I would be making fun of you right now.

Enso
05-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Now he's worked up. Lmao. But anyway, this game is not worth investing time and money anymore, when I sold my original FA for me that was IT. Wrecka was just a try out that went further than I expected.. I really wasn't planning to do a lot with that character given that it was made from scratch yet I managed to wreck. Same with this gladiator, I could probably do something with it but I'm not that motivated to push further by spending time and money again. You could've challenged me back when I had my original FA because I would be making fun of you right now.

So in summary: think you'll lose so give up? Okay. And here I was ready to see if you were good on GL. My mistake. :(

I believe in you but you gotta stop being caught up in the past. No time like the present! Go get another boyfriend to gear your character and let's play.

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2015, 04:14 AM
Wrong. The game is dead. Moved on to a better MMO just like the others. I am from the past, cabal NA is from the past, which is why I speak of the past when the game was very much alive and interesting.

Lord Kronius
05-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Oh this one comes to the rescue..... .
LMfaooo ikr? They are in each others butts all day. #10mftw!

They remind me of the human centipede.

"i'm not asian, i'm half asian" WTF?? Ur still fkng asian bro, no matter if ur half or not.
and Lol @ him trying so hard to make logic.
These two try harder than anyone i have ever seen. Valdoroth doesnt have anything on these two as far as trying hard to explain cabal, so idk why they are jealous of him.

ToasterStrudel
05-01-2015, 10:07 AM
but who are you to talk when you sei all day

Lord Kronius
05-01-2015, 10:18 AM
but who are you to talk when you sei all day

Is this the third person to the human centipede?

I was recruited...i didn't ask to join. Unlike when you joined the guild you are in.

ToasterStrudel
05-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Is this the third person to the human centipede?

I was recruited...i didn't ask to join. Unlike when you joined the guild you are in.
what in my post was referring to HOW you got into sei? i'm also guildless

Enso
05-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Wrong. The game is dead. Moved on to a better MMO just like the others. I am from the past, cabal NA is from the past, which is why I speak of the past when the game was very much alive and interesting.

Well, that's that then.

They remind me of the human centipede.

"i'm not asian, i'm half asian" WTF?? Ur still fkng asian bro, no matter if ur half or not.
and Lol @ him trying so hard to make logic.
These two try harder than anyone i have ever seen. Valdoroth doesnt have anything on these two as far as trying hard to explain cabal, so idk why they are jealous of him.

Uh... huh? Let me get this straight: in Dawkinz's mind, asking to see evidence for a claim is... having anal sex with someone?

I was going to re-pose the question to see if you could answer it, however you haven't shown you are capable of basic reading comprehension, so I will let you wallow in your ignorance. (It is bliss, after all.)

Lord Kronius
05-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Well, that's that then.

Uh... huh? Let me get this straight: in Dawkinz's mind, asking to see evidence for a claim is... having anal sex with someone?

I was going to re-pose the question to see if you could answer it, however you haven't shown you are capable of basic reading comprehension, so I will let you wallow in your ignorance. (It is bliss, after all.)
Yeah... it was a metaphor, that is probably accurate no matter how you look at it, but I'm glad you took it literally though, p funny that you would automatically assume such.
I'm sure it comes up often when people are trying to understand why you two back each other up, especially after one is completely wrong about what they are talking about. So.. not putting too much effort into it, i came to the assumption you must have some sort of inner bond, like a male on male relationship. Am I wrong about this? I didn't see you deny it..

Enso
05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Yeah... it was a metaphor, that is probably accurate no matter how you look at it, but I'm glad you took it literally though, p funny that you would automatically assume such.
I'm sure it comes up often when people are trying to understand why you two back each other up, especially after one is completely wrong about what they are talking about. So.. not putting too much effort into it, i came to the assumption you must have some sort of inner bond, like a male on male relationship. Am I wrong about this? I didn't see you deny it..

You still have not demonstrated that. In this case it's really easy, just find a post where doomer claims to not be Asian.

By the way, have you stopped those mass shootings yet? You should probably consider it, murder is wrong.

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2015, 04:48 PM
it's a wonder why you use enso's picture instead of your own, though it's probably because enso's a cute looking guy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yfizv_FxYc8/Uco2R_VN7II/AAAAAAAAAV0/l91Rt9rTzj8/s1600/confused-meme.jpg

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/6cd1eae9-d3ff-48bc-83a1-081e8397c4d9.jpg

doomer123
05-01-2015, 06:11 PM
It's okay, Enso's cute and you're ugly.

Dawkins and Miavii gave me Ebola and killed a few of my brain cells RIP.

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Let me guess. These btches are virgins too. Lmao they should meet up.

Lord Kronius
05-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Its DAWKINZZZZZZZ not dawkins geez, tf cant ppl read?

Delayed
05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Dawkz can be used too. But only from close friends ;0

awakening
05-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Dawkz can be used too. But only from close friends ;0

or maybe no one but his close friends care to read or write his name correctly. dawkzzzzz dawkinzzz dawkssss dawkissin doink dawssk daaawk sounds all the same.