PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions

Wiccaan
06-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Small list of things that are fairly annoying and would be nice to have added/fixed.

Block List / Buddy List
Make block list actually block everything from a given player. Including pvp / trade requests.
Pretty straight forward, fairly annoying to get spammed with pvp requests and blocking the person does not help. Would be nice if block list actually blocked everything from the given player including pvp and trade requests along with chat etc.

Add 'Block Player' to menu when you have a player targeted.
Requested this two years ago, will request it again lol.. surprised it's not added yet.

Add 'Delete All' button to block list to remove everyone at once.
Would be nice to have when removing all the blocked spammer names rather then having to do it one by one.

Add sorting to buddy list; alphabetical, by level, by class, etc.
Just something that would be nice to have overall, not a huge deal though.

User Interface
Make UI windows movable.
There even a point as to why they can't be moved already? (Inventory / Trade / Shop / Quest / Skills / etc. )

Party
Stop kicking players from instances when party breaks.
This ones fairly annoying.. been suggested tons of times in the past as well. Duoing an instance with someone, they dc. Regardless of the new 5minute timer added, if the party breaks, the other player is kicked from the instance. Kind of unfair and a waste of an entry item.

Chat
Allow players to create custom chat filters.
Regular expressions or word filtering to help block the gold spammers.

Add an option to include timestamps in front of messages.
Just something nice to have to see when a message was said. Such as if you were afk doing something and received a tell and wanted to know how long ago you got it etc. Ex:
[09:53:22] Wiccaan : This is an example..

New Features
Add player searching to see level / area; and other useful information.
Just something to help with finding where someone is, or seeing what level they are without having to be standing next to each other. Could be used to invite people to parties or search for people who want to party etc. For example the results could show like your buddy list does or something.

Add channel switching.
Let players switch to a different channel rather then having to logout fully or choose pick server etc.

Some random stuff I can think of at the moment. There were more things on my mind but I can't think of them at the moment. I'll post more later if I can remember them.

Wiccaan
06-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Kinda getting fed up with this one..

Make it so that when you dc while in an instance you don't get kicked out -.- just keep the timer ticking and let people log back in.. getting so sick of wasted instance items because the server just kicks me for no reason. 3 map parts and 2 EoD wasted so far this week alone because of bs kicks..

Wiccaan
06-15-2010, 07:38 AM

Make it so that when you dc while in an instance you don't get kicked out -.- just keep the timer ticking and let people log back in.. getting so sick of wasted instance items because the server just kicks me for no reason. 3 map parts and 2 EoD wasted so far this week alone because of bs kicks..

*sigh* And again another wasted two entry items.. getting really sick of this.. Another EoD and RS card wasted cause I get kicked for no reason.

Spur
06-15-2010, 07:46 AM
because the server just kicks me for no reason

theres always gotta be a reason... ive never been kicked out of a dungeon

Wiccaan
06-15-2010, 07:56 AM
theres always gotta be a reason... ive never been kicked out of a dungeon

It's not something on my end. I have another client running on my other machine which sits in town and sells stuff in a personal shop which has yet to be disconnected in the past week. While my main computer/character gets kicked randomly. I only ever get kicked in dungeons as well which is really getting on my nerves as it's a waste of an entry item.

Spur
06-15-2010, 08:14 AM
It's not something on my end. I have another client running on my other machine which sits in town and sells stuff in a personal shop which has yet to be disconnected in the past week. While my main computer/character gets kicked randomly. I only ever get kicked in dungeons as well which is really getting on my nerves as it's a waste of an entry item.

its obviously on ure end. if its not ure connection then its ure machine. u ureself just narrowed it down

Wiccaan
06-15-2010, 08:33 AM
its obviously on ure end. if its not ure connection then its ure machine. u ureself just narrowed it down

Simply put, no.

Spur
06-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Simply put, no.

sry then cant help someone in denial

PacMan
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Spur love this game so much this is his life, never complaint anything. Leave him alone

Flarius
06-15-2010, 08:21 PM
how about they improve the help desk reply times, make it 1-3 days instead of 1-3 years.