PDA

View Full Version : Aaaiiooonn

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 01:31 PM
It's being mailed to me right now, someone who isn't garbage PM me with info about the best server to start on kthx.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Make another useless topic bro. How about you make decisions for yourself, it's a life skill.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Make another useless topic bro. How about you make decisions for yourself, it's a life skill.

That's like trying to guess the number of marbles in a jar when you can just ask someone that already knows, moron.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 01:42 PM
That's like trying to guess the number of marbles in a jar when you can just ask someone that already knows, moron.

Your analogy is ridiculously retarded and has nothing to do with this topic. When are you going to kill yourself?

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Your analogy is ridiculously retarded and has nothing to do with this topic. When are you going to kill yourself?

Not my fault you can't comprehend what I'm saying. Go squeeze some lemons kid.

Triplethreat
06-07-2010, 01:46 PM
InB4 ET says Triniel.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Not my fault you can't comprehend what I'm saying. Go squeeze some lemons kid.

It's not a question of my above average ability to comprehend, it's about the context in which you sling out your worthless garbage. Go make me an apple pie kid.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 01:54 PM
It's not a question of my above average ability to comprehend, it's about the context in which you sling out your worthless garbage. Go make me an apple pie kid.

Whoever said you were above average at anything? You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ CABAL, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ lying (lol ragequit off the forums for a month after I dookied on you for trying to lie)

You obviously can't see the relativity between the subjects at hand.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Whoever said you were above average at anything? You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ CABAL, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed @ lying (lol ragequit off the forums for a month after I dookied on you for trying to lie)

You obviously can't see the relativity between the subjects at hand.

You can't be so hypocritical when you have fair your fair share of lies. Asking someone for advice on an opinion has nothing to do with your analogy. The only relativity here is you and I. Your garbage and my flame are totally different.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
You can't be so hypocritical when you have fair your fair share of lies. Asking someone for advice on an opinion has nothing to do with your analogy. The only relativity here is you and I. Your garbage and my flame are totally different.

Oh really, I have lies? About what? Didn't I already prove you wrong numerous times with screenshots of my gear/stats when you tried saying I lied? I also shat on you and made you cry in a corner for a whole month because of the shame, I hardly call anything you say flames, maybe sparks. With that being said, I'm still waiting for Aion players to give me info on the better servers.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh really, I have lies? About what? Didn't I already prove you wrong numerous times with screenshots of my gear/stats when you tried saying I lied? I also shat on you and made you cry in a corner for a whole month because of the shame, I hardly call anything you say flames, maybe sparks. With that being said, I'm still waiting for Aion players to give me info on the better servers.

Yo how about you getting hacked, then chaning your story to being scammed. When in reality you traded your account, and are trying to now cover it up with the lie that you're moving to Aion. Derp?
Yo it would be a crit fight so don't try to start.

BackUpMENG
06-07-2010, 02:46 PM
shut the f up eternity son/ daughter

Triplethreat
06-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm still waiting for Aion players to give me info on the better servers.

What race are you planning on going? That would be part of the answer as to which server you want to goto.

Also, you want a west coast server or an east coast server.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Yo how about you getting hacked, then chaning your story to being scammed. When in reality you traded your account, and are trying to now cover it up with the lie that you're moving to Aion. Derp?
Yo it would be a crit fight so don't try to start.

That might almost make sense if it weren't for the fact that I still have my account, der???

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
What race are you planning on going? That would be part of the answer as to which server you want to goto.

Also, you want a west coast server or an east coast server.

East, as for race IDK, I'll pick when I get it in the mail.

catastrophe
06-07-2010, 03:52 PM
high pop east servers, azphel, zikel, triniel. all elyos dominated, if your gonna roll asmo choices are limited to kaisinel a low pop west serv

beowolf101
06-07-2010, 03:57 PM
so much for me clearly getting a life when u clearly don't have one
u get hacked
so u move to aion instead -_-
take ur own advice and get a life

Berserk_Fury
06-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Not azphel, that server is dead for anyone under 50.

WIpwns
06-07-2010, 05:00 PM
azphel

beowolf101
06-07-2010, 05:01 PM
azphel

go with marti would ya -_-

catastrophe
06-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Not azphel, that server is dead for anyone under 50.

its easy as hell to lvl in aion, once you hit the cap the real game starts and you'll be glad you picked that serv

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 07:01 PM
so much for me clearly getting a life when u clearly don't have one
u get hacked
so u move to aion instead -_-
take ur own advice and get a life

I like how you talk trash on the forums yet when you were on my Vent and I was pounding on you like a vaj you sat there and took it.

toca4eva1
06-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I have a belly button.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 07:09 PM
I have a belly button.

You gonna fix your sig pic or u gonna leave it as the dumb photobucket error?

Berserk_Fury
06-07-2010, 07:21 PM
its easy as hell to lvl in aion, once you hit the cap the real game starts and you'll be glad you picked that serv

I don't find it that easy to level without a group. Could be because I'm a templar (low dps), could be just because I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at that game, but that's how it is for me.

beowolf101
06-07-2010, 07:22 PM
I like how you talk trash on the forums yet when you were on my Vent and I was pounding on you like a vaj you sat there and took it.

i really never encountered u on vent
the onlythign u ever said was like
raid i can barly hear u , u like 30 feet from ur mic beating of in a corner
thats what u only told me
rest of the time i was listning to music and fell asleep and onyl had liek 2 hrs to study for my finals -_-
really only talked to jokos

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 07:33 PM
i really never encountered u on vent
the onlythign u ever said was like
raid i can barly hear u , u like 30 feet from ur mic beating of in a corner
thats what u only told me
rest of the time i was listning to music and fell asleep and onyl had liek 2 hrs to study for my finals -_-
really only talked to jokos

so instead of talking sht on the forums u got vent info come talk sht on vent if ur vag isnt too bloody

Cstriker
06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Come play Hello Kitty Online with Rage! I heard hes a lvl 500 pink kitty

BamOwnage
06-07-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm a red kitty I wish I got my bow :[

beowolf101
06-08-2010, 06:24 AM
so instead of talking sht on the forums u got vent info come talk sht on vent if ur vag isnt too bloody

tried lol
u guys set it to guest go to that stupid lobbyD:
u guys should probably fix that

lolololol
06-08-2010, 07:34 AM
what's gonna happen to "CAND69" once u move to aionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..are u just gonna leave ur BF alone..how's being FAIL BLADER now?? u didnt enjoy ur sig boots and gloves + ur forcy suit Lmfao oh BTW can i borrow ur RoL+2??

lolololol
06-08-2010, 08:07 AM
At least Mat was the best bl when he had to stop, he met his goal. When you quit playing you'll still be some fail random that noone knew and didn't accomplish anything.

what about using luke's accnt??did u fail hard on ur WIZ??rocking ur tit martial boots??Lmao..atleast he never beat me when we're in ronin..it was like what?160 b4 and iw as only 148..pk or pvp he got pwned so bad b4 he get all his gears? i even 2 shots ur fail jokos hahahaha

Triplethreat
06-08-2010, 08:08 AM
At least Mat was the best bl when he had to stop, he met his goal. When you quit playing you'll still be some fail random that noone knew and didn't accomplish anything.

White Knight to the rescue.

FU2
06-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Like buying an account..

lolololol
06-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Yeah you're right my WI was so fail. A 15x WI that beats 170's is no good. You are just bashing yourself when you try and bash my WI, it accomplished more than you have and I have come a long way since then.

i just telling the truth..that 170 must be matri after all his gears got scammed..i wouldn't tell all this shiit if its not true..i dont care what u accomplished in cabal..all i know u never win to me..oh yah..get on matri's ass so u can keep luke's accnt..i already accomplished everything IRL.get on my lvl little wiz boy in girl character LMFAO

catastrophe
06-08-2010, 08:43 AM
I don't find it that easy to level without a group. Could be because I'm a templar (low dps), could be just because I I love you >.<?I love you >.<?I love you >.<?I love you >.<? at that game, but that's how it is for me.

Lol templar, shoulda rerolled bro

MyTankIsFIGHT
06-08-2010, 08:46 AM
fpsnoooooooob <3

MyTankIsFIGHT
06-08-2010, 08:59 AM
matrimoney come to Azphel asmodian side ill hook you up dude.

Rage
06-08-2010, 09:05 AM
lololololo your too fob to comprehend.

silver2020
06-08-2010, 09:19 AM
you guys might aswell make a cabal soap opera and put it on abc7 and matri can be the star :D

FU2
06-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Lol so predictable. These Ronin noobs always pulling out the name calling. Can't do much else I'm afraid =\

Triplethreat
06-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Keep the account? The WA is on the same account as all my other chars.

So you moved a bought account to your real account? What happens if that bought account is blocked? Now all your other characters are blocked. Not very smart.

lolololol
06-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Keep the account? The WA is on the same account as all my other chars.

You say you were better than me but I don't remember you.

Don't even try and compare IRL with me.

so ur saying jokos and luke are in the same accnt..since when??of course i remember u..and i wound't tell this if i dont..why i'm saying all this stuff.,ur not even a big name in cabal..i just remembering some old guildies which is ur 1 of them..u just trying not to remember a persons who beat u so bad..with ur tit boots lol..

i always better than u..noy luke's accnt.!dont talk big little boy..

im not comparing wat i already accomplished IRL to you."just saying"cuz i know i am way way better than u..

fake is fake that's what is this..

lolololol
06-08-2010, 10:06 AM
lololololo your too fob to comprehend.

here comes the BF..i know ur lonely..LMAO

still using alex's wizard ehh.. =D

lolololol
06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
you guys might aswell make a cabal soap opera and put it on abc7 and matri can be the star :D

matri might get famous and put him in DWTS lol

macbowes
06-08-2010, 10:14 AM
God, you're so bad ass Matrimoney, you're calling someone out to talk I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ over Ventrilo. Holy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, do you even read what the hell you're typing? Are you seriously that big of a virgin that you think you're tough because you can talk I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in a Ventrilo? Give me your Vent info and I'll rip you a new I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

FU2
06-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Lol dam Nate you're loving Matrimoney too much. ^

ForumTroll
06-08-2010, 11:22 AM
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......... MONKEY YOU TRUELY HAVE NO LIFE! WOW DOES YOUR MOM OR B!TCH CANDY HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HANDS TO CROSS THE ROAD TOO?? OH I FORGOT CANDY LIKES SWING ON UR b@LLS... LMAOOOOOOOO...
-

ForumTroll
06-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Can anyone help me i'm a lost monkey without candyboy plz helpppp meeee... Kakkkkkaaaaakeeeeeee

ForumTroll
06-08-2010, 11:29 AM
here comes the bf..i know ur lonely..lmao

still using alex's wizard ehh.. =d

alexx is the leader of there little pack jokos and candy likes swinging on monkey and alexx's b@lls... Oh and frank is the dumb ass who pays for there vent even thou he's barely on rofl.. What a dumb ass!

ForumTroll
06-08-2010, 11:30 AM
anyone want a spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiicccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... .....

xXPrecisionXx
06-08-2010, 06:47 PM
don't get hacked on aion now matri.

Beavis
06-08-2010, 07:09 PM
don't get hacked on aion now matri.

I will be crouching behind his basement window, awaiting a brief moment of unawareness.

THEN I WILL STRIKE!

beowolf101
06-08-2010, 09:13 PM
tried lol
u guys set it to guest go to that stupid lobbyD:
u guys should probably fix that

u guys fix it yet ?

Tenrai
06-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Azphel and Siel in my personal opinion. Are you going asmodian or elyos?
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/nubs.png?t=1276396810

FearMyBlade
12-03-2011, 07:41 PM
aion s o.o