PDA

View Full Version : Client Problems

Classic7
06-07-2010, 03:46 PM
I've downloaded the client several times already (Full Client), every time I double-click to install, I get an error, "Corrupt File, please re-download".

Downloaded from here:
http://www.cabal.com//DownLoad/Client

So I read the other download, the patch. I can use the old OGC client and patch it using that file and I can update...

I tried that and it says that "the update is bigger than the full client, would I like to install the full client instead?" Alright. I hit yes, nothing happens, so I go to the download page again and download the full client. Try to run it, says its "Setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". So now I run the OGC client again and instead of yes to download the full client, I hit no, which would be to download the updates? No go, still says to download full client and exits.

Any help on what could be wrong??

I really would like to play this game again, since there are *new* owners. I forgot my password to my old account so I won't get it back, plus I want to be a new class.

Wiccaan
06-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Try downloading the installer with a different browser. If you use any type of download splitter / accelerator try turning that off as well.

Classic7
06-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Try downloading the installer with a different browser. If you use any type of download splitter / accelerator try turning that off as well.

WOW, nice. Yeah I used FF before and it didn't work. Just used IE and it worked!

Thank you very much!

nightmare
09-05-2012, 07:26 PM

how to turn it off? i have the same problem here.. update files are larger than full client. i dont know what to do.. help me pls. i want to play cabal again.. :(

modem
09-07-2012, 04:56 PM
WOW, nice. Yeah I used FF before and it didn't work. Just used IE and it worked!

Thank you very much!

google chrome > all