PDA

View Full Version : How to GL.

vXLi
01-20-2016, 08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTYqb-ptIJ8&feature=youtu.be

open to all haters, just be sure to post your video outperforming me first.

ToasterStrudel
01-20-2016, 09:35 PM

grats, you worked hard for your gear...nice amount of kills as well but it just seems the procs you faced in war didn't know what they were doing. rather than maybe suppressing or rooting you in the middle of nowhere, they focus on guards. some even simply stood there for you to kill (suppression aside) lmao. gl dmg is pretty retarded anyways (from bm2 special and fatal 3) but whatever

unfortunately, i don't see anything to outperform.
-- just 20s in you already break combo at 6...and even at 2
-- skimmed like 2 min intervals of your whole video and almost every instance was of you in your speed pots, though bm2 with speed pots and speed pot vs speed pot chasing is pretty amusing to see i'll give you that
-- with that in mind, you rely way too heavily on speed pots lol. like at 15:41 you start dashing towards walls and you're just like *shrug* fk it i'll pop another speed pot
-- no cursor in the video but it's obvious you rely heavily on z retarget as well

I would hardly call this a "how to GL" video/thread, would be more like "GL gameplay" but idk, w/e feeds that ego of yours. impressive damage nonetheless. you do you fam

vXLi
01-21-2016, 04:23 AM
grats, you worked hard for your gear...nice amount of kills as well but it just seems the procs you faced in war didn't know what they were doing. rather than maybe suppressing or rooting you in the middle of nowhere, they focus on guards. some even simply stood there for you to kill (suppression aside) lmao. gl dmg is pretty retarded anyways (from bm2 special and fatal 3) but whatever

-- just 20s in you already break combo at 6...and even at 2
-- skimmed like 2 min intervals of your whole video and almost every instance was of you in your speed pots, though bm2 with speed pots and speed pot vs speed pot chasing is pretty amusing to see i'll give you that
-- with that in mind, you rely way too heavily on speed pots lol. like at 15:41 you start dashing towards walls and you're just like *shrug* fk it i'll pop another speed pot
-- no cursor in the video but it's obvious you rely heavily on z retarget as well

I would hardly call this a "how to GL" video/thread, would be more like "GL gameplay" but idk, w/e feeds that ego of yours. impressive damage nonetheless. you do you fam

i wrote that caption underneath specifically for you.

so wheres your video?

vXLi
01-21-2016, 04:38 AM
ps. Thanks "toasterstrudel" (whoever you are) for your expert critique(?).

you're such a(n undercover) cabal (forum) connoisseur (with absolutely no credentials of course)

MhyCheese
01-21-2016, 05:06 AM
Really enjoyed it, GL DPS is wack! It's funny watching people ignoring the GL in BM3 thinking they aren't about to get obliterated.

On side note, people will always hate, and if those people can't back up what they say then probably not worth having a conversation with. Time is too valuable to sit around arguing. I don't understand how some of these guys can sit here argue all day, it's really quite depressing.

Look at cass lol. That dude sounds miserable and everywhere he goes it's salty. Sigh...

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 06:24 AM
Maybe if the title wasn't "How to GL" Toaster would've had a different say on this topic.

I see a guy who thinks this thread was made to show off. And another guy who share his video for recognition of his gameplay.

I also see the name Cass.... hmmm permission to f.ck this thread up? Lololol

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Fiveforty1 if you want or rather, hope to be that figure people look up to. Ignore the bad and thank the good.

ToasterStrudel
01-21-2016, 07:22 AM
i wrote that caption underneath specifically for you.

so wheres your video?

ps. Thanks "toasterstrudel" (whoever you are) for your expert critique(?).

you're such a(n undercover) cabal (forum) connoisseur (with absolutely no credentials of course)

idk, if you think i'm a random who doesn't know a thing or two about this game, then don't listen to my "expert critique." however, let me advise you that if I were a random, i'd be su.cking up to you and praising how awesome your damage is. don't get me wrong, i'm happy for you that you're able to pull off what you did in that video but it's hardly something to show off. i mean what will happen when you run out of those speed pots lol

Really enjoyed it, GL DPS is wack! It's funny watching people ignoring the GL in BM3 thinking they aren't about to get obliterated..
i agree, quite amusing to see people standing there rather than suppressing, silencing, or rooting him (within a distance) but eh, probably had bad procs that war that didn't know what they were doing

Maybe if the title wasn't "How to GL" Toaster would've had a different say on this topic.

I see a guy who thinks this thread was made to show off. And another guy who share his video for recognition of his gameplay.

nice observation. let's see...541 has several other videos (which, i've only watched one of his warrior ones previously) which shows his gameplay. yet, he chooses to post this specific video on the forums with a thread titled "How to GL" while his video title is "Fiveforty1(GL) ~~~Nation War (Tierra Gloriosa)~~~ Cabal NA [103 kills]." if he wasn't trying to show off then i don't see what he was trying to achieve other than trying to lure people into posting gameplay attempting to "outperform" him. but, you are correct in that if he titled this thread differently, i would have different, probably more positive, things to say.

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 09:09 AM
You finally saw the flaw that made him once my target.

Anyway in his defense though and MhyCheese's as well. Video making is work. I understand what they feel about sharing their captures of the fun gaming moments and receiving not so good feedback in return, been there done that. We are entitled to every comment we leave but we have to be mindful about the feelings of those we leave them to. If we are gonna approach this optimistically, we can say he did a fantastic job of showing that a Gladiator can do it too.

ToasterStrudel
01-21-2016, 10:17 AM
We are entitled to every comment we leave but we have to be mindful about the feelings of those we leave them to. If we are gonna approach this optimistically, we can say he did a fantastic job of showing that a Gladiator can do it too.
i don't think i said anything that could have hurt his feelings (lol) all i stated was the truth in that he frequently relies on those speed pots to get a majority of his kills. for instance, at 22:30, how stupid is it that those speed pots can outrun a wizard? another instance, 24:25, all he does is spam rapid dash coupled with those speed pots. like come on really...I guess one thing he does differently than some videos i see is that he doesn't waste time /tnt or laughing at people he kills especially when it's 2+ vs 1, so good job on being respectful?

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 10:39 AM
@Fiveforty1
Hey you bastard! You using pots now to win? Have some originality! Or better yet get back on your T4 WA and let's re-live those days when when our duels moved mountains! Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIg8klU4KL4

CandiCoatted
01-21-2016, 10:41 AM
I also see the name Cass.... hmmm permission to f.ck this thread up? Lololol

Let's do this Mia spice up another one of 5's threads =))
but then again... ill just view this time o.O

and FYI that illiterate fb is just mad he was owned on Facebook.

ToasterStrudel
01-21-2016, 10:55 AM
@Fiveforty1
Hey you bastard! You using pots now to win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIeOkhPv-zI
looks like ur guilty too~ :>

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi Rene! Lamo Wait you start shoot me a good insult. I'm at work it's hard to think of one right now >. <

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 10:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIeOkhPv-zI
looks like ur guilty too~ :>
Yeah that's why he needs to have originality because that's my idea! Gaha

vXLi
01-21-2016, 02:10 PM
On side note, people will always hate, and if those people can't back up what they say then probably not worth having a conversation with. Time is too valuable to sit around arguing. I don't understand how some of these guys can sit here argue all day, it's really quite depressing.

+1000%
this explains "Toasterstrudel" to a tee. The fact that he wont even come out with his IGN says enough.

Toasterstrudel... dude idk what you have against me,
idk why you're salty every time you see my name,
idk what you're trying to prove
(only thing up until now you've proved is that for some reason you dont like me.. which means i probably kill you often. so your reasoning is justifiable.)

dont get me wrong, im flattered that you care so much about me..
so much that you go so far out of your way, and spend so much of your time to analyze my video minute by minute to find anything you can cling on to to criticize

i mean... you dont even have the courage to come out and speak 'face to face' with me with your real IGN, (as a pose to hiding behind your alias "toasterstrudel")
...the cowardice speaks for itself.

anyways, let it go man. if you have something to say to me from now on, back it up.
show me that you're better... or challenge me.
you're just a little keyboard warrior.
grow up man.

post a video of your own.. i dare you

vXLi
01-21-2016, 02:14 PM
you know what Toasterstrudel
from now on all the hate you leave on my posts will be greeted with a simple response:

"who are you?
where's your video?"

until you have the courage to respond to either of those questions
thats all you're gettin from me.

xFear
01-21-2016, 06:59 PM

First couple of mins, why didnt u use crimson and blade of fury to get more aie?and thr first guy u chased why didnt u use the 12 range skill followed by blade of fury?
Aside from that i havent made it the entire cid i just stopped watching and had to type this

vXLi
01-21-2016, 07:58 PM
First couple of mins, why didnt u use crimson and blade of fury to get more aie?and thr first guy u chased why didnt u use the 12 range skill followed by blade of fury?
Aside from that i havent made it the entire cid i just stopped watching and had to type this

well, 2 reasons.
GL range skills that arent cast at max rage have terrible dps(even at max rage they're still relatively bad)

and if you keep watching you'll probably see somewhere that for some reason GL range skills dont register sometimes... in combo they wont miss / block.. just wont show anything. i'm not sure why it happens, and havent been able to pinpoint what causes it to happen,
so until devs fix that glitch, i'll avoid using them

xFear
01-21-2016, 08:08 PM
well, 2 reasons.
GL range skills that arent cast at max rage have terrible dps(even at max rage they're still relatively bad)

and if you keep watching you'll probably see somewhere that for some reason GL range skills dont register sometimes... in combo they wont miss / block.. just wont show anything. i'm not sure why it happens, and havent been able to pinpoint what causes it to happen,
so until devs fix that glitch, i'll avoid using them

Just finished watching,gotta admit all the ppl using speed pots is really funny lol
And yeah my bad i still remember skills like crimson missing even in combo or simply not registering like u said and it was a pain in the donkey lol
Nonetheless im happy u got this far on ur GL and dont let any1 flame or make u feel like ur a failure,gratz and keep having fun on ur GL,keep working on ur crab!
Try to get a forcy helm :o

vXLi
01-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Just finished watching,gotta admit all the ppl using speed pots is really funny lol
And yeah my bad i still remember skills like crimson missing even in combo or simply not registering like u said and it was a pain in the donkey lol
Nonetheless im happy u got this far on ur GL and dont let any1 flame or make u feel like ur a failure,gratz and keep having fun on ur GL,keep working on ur crab!
Try to get a forcy helm :o

thx bro i'll keep at it. i havent gotten any hate from anyone significant, so i'm not phased.
keep in touch man

vXLi
01-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Ps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CzKPKZ1N1hM

vXLi
01-22-2016, 11:46 AM
pps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzKPKZ1N1hM&feature=youtu.be

Toaster knock yourself out.

MhyCheese
01-22-2016, 11:59 AM