PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!

GhostCleave
04-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Anyone got disconnection problems? I have been disconnected from sever almost 15 times today. Untill today I have not gotten a single disconection in cabal and I been playing for about half a year now with any problems untill now. Plus on top of that I have 9 stat points that for some reason I can not use. It's not allowing me to put them into anything I have tried logging out, restarting my computer, etc. 1 more thing, I keep getting disconnected when ever I use an odd circlet to revive myself during nation war.

ThisisaForumId
04-05-2010, 04:14 PM
It's because Jesus hates you.

ForumStarla
04-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Anyone got disconnection problems? I have been disconnected from sever almost 15 times today. Untill today I have not gotten a single disconection in cabal and I been playing for about half a year now with any problems untill now. Plus on top of that I have 9 stat points that for some reason I can not use. It's not allowing me to put them into anything I have tried logging out, restarting my computer, etc. 1 more thing, I keep getting disconnected when ever I use an odd circlet to revive myself during nation war.
The odd circles from the cash shop that denote 0 at the bottom don't work correctly if you bought them before they fixed it.
The stat point thing you will have to contact ESTsoft to fix. Submit a help desk ticket on the main site. Might as well ask about your disconnection issue too.

GhostCleave
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM

Jeasus does hate me, today I was puting crit on my osmium+5 armour helm, I failed 3 times on my 1st slot, and my second slot it did it's little thing and landed on crit and I was so happy I got it on my frist try. After about 5 seconds later it jumped to Fail! I gaved up after that.

FML!

SliverElixer
04-05-2010, 05:09 PM
odesn't happen to me at all.

mattey
04-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I've been getting disconnected too. Something about a problem with Gameguard....I think it's my Windows 7. It's stopped for now, but it may come back.. >_>

SkyAlpha
04-05-2010, 06:26 PM

Jesus doesnt exist, maybe the Domo did it