rol+1 x 3
cr+1 x1
osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp
shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40
+2 osm armor helm 17% dmg
+2 shineguard gloves 4%amp
+5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg
+6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg
Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl
Please help and thanks in advance.

Deathlymonkey
06-10-2010, 04:04 AM
First : Get better equips
Second : THREE ROL+1?!?! WTF MANG You get 24from buff+5from base, thats 29...add 2 RoL+1 and you got 49rate...no need to waste a ring slot for 1%rate
Third : Your wiz does more dmg cuz he has 140 m.atk more than this FS.

So, yeah. FS is a luck based class if you go crit build. If you go amp build with forci amp weapons, it deals very good damage.

otice1
06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Regardless of what class you are, you will not win a pvp if you do not crit.

jlb6
06-10-2010, 06:36 PM
my comp n gmaster skill does around the same dmg as terra n fire lance non crit. its a noticable difference in damage. average hp of players around my lvl is 2300-2600, SS non crit = 300 dmg, SB non crit = 250 dmg leaving more then 1500 hp at a cast time of 8.0 sec

beowolf101
06-10-2010, 09:19 PM
use this cimbo
force kick impact stab SS impact stab sb

YumCookies
06-12-2010, 12:35 AM
I feel my rate has been close to 20 instead of 51 as of late...

yomo
06-12-2010, 02:59 AM
yeah i kinda noticed me not critting as much, could be just coincidental...

as for jlb6: reason why your dmg is not consistent is because you use pve skills for pvp lol, you have to get more amp and base atk and then use a dps combo, you'll notice you will win a lot more pvps like that

xEtherx
06-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Sorry to say it yomom but FS do need a slight nerf. I have 787 defense and 20-21k hp in war and about half the FS can 2-3 shot me. Then again FB's need there root times cut in half, ( god thats annoying. )

Come on EST Show Us wizzy's some luv. Something like Our AoFC almost be maintainable or like FS and FA make the Wizzy wand an astral summon giving us 10% crit rate.

yomo
06-12-2010, 04:22 AM
nah FS's are fine they are, and yes root is annoying but its one of the few things that actually make FB good, WI's are also good the way they are, i actually think WI are sometimes more annoying than FB's, i hate it when i have like 500 hp left in war and some nublet WI comes after chasing me for their life....and thats one thing u WI's have over the rest of the classes, Blink

Rastan
06-12-2010, 04:34 AM
nah FS's are fine they are, and yes root is annoying but its one of the few things that actually make FB good, WI's are also good the way they are, i actually think WI are sometimes more annoying than FB's, i hate it when i have like 500 hp left in war and some nublet WI comes after chasing me for their life....and thats one thing u WI's have over the rest of the classes, Blink

why do you think everyone and their brother is re-rolling for a wizzy,especially with all the epic gearz you get from weak dungeons now,it's time for everyone to re-roll

xEtherx
06-12-2010, 06:45 AM
why do you think everyone and their brother is re-rolling for a wizzy,especially with all the epic gearz you get from weak dungeons now,it's time for everyone to re-roll
Yeah that is a bite in the a$$. all these newby dungeons drop epic and plentiful items while those of us who have had a wiz. War, FS, FB ,FA cant benefit from those dungeon. I say let us run them if nothing else to gain the tit weapons wiz are dependant on. because at least on mercury theres no active orb crafters, Not like for blades, katanas and GS's.

I'm fine with a DPS sFS but their bm2 is just insane with their 2-3 shot kills in war. FB's Yes root is their main weapon but 2 20sec roots is a bit much, I could see 10-12 sec roots with a slightly longer recharge.

Immortal Dilemma
06-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Im having trouble with my FS, at lvl 106
attk: 703
def: 734
rate : 54%
crit dmg : 122%
amp: 14% ( i know its low but no alz )
rol+1 x 3
cr+1 x1
osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp
shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40
+2 osm armor helm 17% dmg
+2 shineguard gloves 4%amp
+5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg
+6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg
Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl

the game isnt about pvp as long as u can make money forget about pvp

Deathlymonkey
06-12-2010, 09:13 AM
I feel my rate has been close to 20 instead of 51 as of late...

Same...sometimes I don't crit for over 15-20 hits in a row and then I start doing a crit on every single hit.

j00bacca
06-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Everything needs a "nerfing" by peoples standards

QQ Bloody and Panic, QQ FB Debuffs, QQ Fade, QQ -insert move-.

In all honesty no matter what class it is, if that character has gear, expect a pimp slap in the mouth. Learn to operation "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥" when someone in bm2 is coming at you and you're not in a bm, no leg, etc. FS are fine as is, still annoying they are Forcium Weapon dependent but whatever, I live with it.

Splinter doesn't need a nerfing either, ever been hit by a non crit, it's like being hit by a blade of grass.

j00bacca
06-27-2010, 03:26 AM
Operation "G.TFO" >>

Flaw
06-27-2010, 05:17 PM
the game isnt about pvp as long as u can make money forget about pvp

That's for him to decide.

Enso
07-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Everything needs a "nerfing" by peoples standards

QQ Bloody and Panic, QQ FB Debuffs, QQ Fade, QQ -insert move-.

In all honesty no matter what class it is, if that character has gear, expect a pimp slap in the mouth. Learn to operation "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥" when someone in bm2 is coming at you and you're not in a bm, no leg, etc. FS are fine as is, still annoying they are Forcium Weapon dependent but whatever, I live with it.

Splinter doesn't need a nerfing either, ever been hit by a non crit, it's like being hit by a blade of grass.

Haha I agree with this.

Naitfoobathog
07-01-2010, 11:55 AM
I really like FA in PVE but in PVP i have problems...
I really want to win in PVP but i can "never" ofc i can win sometimes .
In my opinion for pvp battle is better cause there is a little def different between battle and martial. But that def isnt enough for me cause a FS or BL can kill me with 2 skills COMP-GM crit
Thats true in martial FA has got a little more magic though.
What are the tactics?

darklordex
07-01-2010, 12:31 PM
spooky

Enso
07-02-2010, 05:36 PM
I really like FA in PVE but in PVP i have problems...
I really want to win in PVP but i can "never" ofc i can win sometimes .
In my opinion for pvp battle is better cause there is a little def different between battle and martial. But that def isnt enough for me cause a FS or BL can kill me with 2 skills COMP-GM crit
Thats true in martial FA has got a little more magic though.
What are the tactics?

There aren't tactics for stand and get killed PvP... just combo and hope for crits.

Marth
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
FS isn't nerfed at all, everything is fine once they got mighty wish. Just remember this,

In NA Cabal all you need is Gears and Luck (For crits), nothing else. Until the NA community stops using DPS pvp you'll then see that every char is equal.

Fishy
07-04-2010, 12:25 AM
FS dont really need a nerfing at all......what they get alot out of in crit dmg and through the use of amp is made up for by their very poor base attack, even with a forcy wep. and SS really is quite fail without the crit....id almost rather it not have the +100% inc and just make its base attack a ton better >_>

Mishon
08-14-2010, 12:29 PM
FS isn't nerfed at all, everything is fine once they got mighty wish. Just remember this,

In NA Cabal all you need is Gears and Luck (For crits), nothing else. Until the NA community stops using DPS pvp you'll then see that every char is equal.

+1

Spur
08-14-2010, 12:41 PM

lol i stopped dps pvp against a few people long ago but it dont mean were equal. a WA even in an all out pvp should still own a WI, its just that most WAs dont got the skill to retarget making them lose in all out

silver2020
08-16-2010, 06:46 AM
hehe

SilverIceForum
08-20-2010, 03:38 AM
Im having trouble with my FS, at lvl 106
attk: 703
def: 734
rate : 54% <----Its okay to up CR a notch or 2 but don't sacrifice your CD to hit harder when you do actually crit, FS at basic 49% with 2 RoL+1, base 5%, and buff going to 50-54% as a buffer incase someone has resist crit is an alright tactic
crit dmg : 122% <----More CD more CD MORE CD DID I SAY MORE CD!?!?!?!?!? This should be 145 to 155% minimum to be a successful FS in PvP and PvE
amp: 14% ( i know its low but no alz ) Work on it as you go, run dungeons, run dungeons, run more dungeons for Alz to afford gear, and be a packrat about what you pick up in the field and dungeons, can't carry it, crush the non-slot junks and sell off the cores = more Alz O_o.
rol+1 x 3 <----Max RoL you need are 2 RoL+1 or 1 RoL+2 your first mistake
cr+1 x1 <----Minimum 2 CR+1 needed, 3 if you got a RoL+2, and if can afford it 2 or 3 RoL+2 which gives 20-30 (RoL+1) or 30-45 (RoL+2) Extra CD
osm +4 bs 7%s.amp 50hp <----You are fine with this, up it to +6 or +7 though, and later extend to add another hp slot if you can afford, craft, or find a slot extender high
shineguard boots +3 max hp steal +40 <----BLAH WTH!!! Vamps in PvP??? Find yourself a pair of Amp SG boots or go +6 +7 Osm boots with hp dbl slot or Will dbl slot for pvp
+2 osm armor helm 17% dmg <----Okay of you are on a budget atm, +6 or +7 Osm Deathblow dbl slot with Damage in Craft (10-16% CD preferably, 7% if you can't afford higher, then add CD into the slots
+2 shineguard gloves 4%amp <----This is fine, definetely +6 or 7 it, stepping up to higher amp closer to 7% as you go and stay s.amp for sFS and m.amp for mFS respectively
+5 osm kat 1 slot 10%dmg <----Going mFS then go Kat, going sFS has to be a blade, kat = more m.attack, blade = more standard attack. Get a double slot Deathblow with again like the helm CD in the craft and put CD in the slots, 16% craft is ideal and costly, 10% is better, 7% on a poor man's budget, +6, 7, 8, or 9. You can go here Extra Rate in the Craft or slot to keep your 54% CR, but if you do, the crystal/orb needs CD instead and Vice Versa
+6 toapz 1 slot 10% dmg This is like your blade/kat, crystal for sFS, or for mFS. Try looking into a lapis Deathblow though or a Lapis Dbl slot until you can really afford some true PvP Deathblows or Amp. See Above on Blade/Kat for further details

Further gear to look into PvP wise
Amulet of Pain, but judging by your current CR, i'm guessing you already have an AoP+3
Amulet of Battler, higher the better for the extra HP if you don't go above the 49% CR mark, "ESPECIALLY MORE USEFUL IN WAR"
Force Regeneration Earings (hp regen) X2, Vital Earings (more hp especially in War) X2, Earings or Guard (more defense) X2
Bracelets of Fighter (sFS) X2 gives more base attack, and higher ones give a little extra amp, if you can afford them slotted with s.amp in them
Bracelets of Sage (mFS) X2, same as the BoF but magic and m.amp
Belt of Vital or Belt of Damp, more hp (Vital) or lessen amp damage from others (Damp)

Basically if my FS does not crit , it cannot win. My combo is SS>SB>SE>SS>SC Doesn't really work in PvP, cast times are to slow excluding Shield Charge, this is your PvE combo like SS>SB>BoJ at the moment. If i do crit the 1st hit with SS, i can take out half the hp of my opponent, but if i dont i do a pitiful 300-400 dmg. Also my 2nd hit SB does 15-20 per hit with a total of 300-400 dmg also. With the cast time of about 4.0 sec for each skill so = of 16 sec with most pvp situation, i either crit 2-3 skills or die before 2nd cast of SS.So is FS a luck base class? I mean i fought against people 20 lvls above and its seems like its purely luck. Also i have a lvl 125 wiz with +6 topaz n +8 pher db with a m.attk of 841, and its consistent with its dmg. With my FS its not consistent, base dmg and skill dmg + amp does not add up to the actual dmg. I'm not just refering to pvping higher lvls but even with players at my lvl

Highlighted a couple areas you should seriously look into.
Green-You are doing fine or excellent in so far
Orange- You are okay or doing alright though you need to strengthen or change something here at a later date
Red- You are doing terrible in this category and need to change some things to fix it

Your PvP combo needs SS and SB yes, but you need to spread them out into a Damage Per Second fast casting combo.
FK 9 (Get up close and personal from the start, especially when facing FA/WI that like to dance around you) Opener
SS 9 Completer right after in their face and pray you get a good crit
Impact Stab 20 Doesn't look like it will do much, but oh if you crit right after SS they Hurting further, fast cool down fast cast
Rising Shot 20 or Soaring Shot 20 Like Impact, doesn't look like it can do much damage which it doesn't if it doesn't crit, fast casting time and widdle them down
SS 9 Should be Recharged again to fire off, pray for a Crit if you opened with a SS crit, end Duel right right here
Force Stab 20 Again another Filler like Impact, Rising, Soaring
Shield Ray 20 Can use as a filler or Knock Down when a person Fades/Dashes/Blinks and you can retarget to keep combo going (Also excellent to pop this off when FB does Assassinate or BL does Lightning Slash so you aren't chasing them all over hell and back)
Shield Charge 20 Keep charged to close distance with FA/WI again quickly or like SR against a FB/BL Assassinate/Lighting Slash
SB 9 Keep this one in reserve until you get your opponent to less than 1/4 hp, done deal last hit finisher

Above Combo Setup is just an example sFS PvP DPS combo and quite common to see and you can see couple variants listed, even others use Round Cut 20 and Slash Break 20 as fillers, play around to get one that suits you and how well your combo timing is.

mFS is straight up one common combo
Stone Cannon 20>Fire Cannon 20>Aqua Cannon 20>Terra Lance 20>Fire Lance 20>Aqua Lance 20>Repeat
Variant
Lightning Cannon 20>Stone C 20>Fire C 20>Lightning Lance 20>Terra L 20>Fire L 20>Repeat <----Though with Lightining Cannon/Lance you gain more amp and damage at the cost of a couple split seconds cast time thus why not regularly used in PvP

Hopefully the areas highlighted and comments will help you build up your FS for better PvP. If like with the Earings/Bracelets you don't meet Honor Requirements, a little Nation Warring and trading WExp for honor points fixes this up real quick, don't worry about owning the whole map, just get your 30 pts as fast as possible and then worry about what follow next to get your NW rewards thus giving/doing damage and taking damage. Don't be a solo farmer, fight with a group, and try to retreat only when your hp is really low and use vital packs to heal up, then dash back into the fray. Shadow Shield and AoD don't look like they amount to much but in NW they can make or break an FS

Have fun -_^

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 03:40 AM
tl;dr

fs non crits makes me lol

Sephiroth
08-20-2010, 05:17 AM
FS need tons of attack to be decent and dmg, toss Titaniums and move to forcy xD ... save alz, pvp ChaosRuby and tell me her dps I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s=3

Enso
08-21-2010, 09:31 AM

qft

Matrimoney
08-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Sorry to say it yomom but FS do need a slight nerf. I have 787 defense and 20-21k hp in war and about half the FS can 2-3 shot me. Then again FB's need there root times cut in half, ( god thats annoying. )

Come on EST Show Us wizzy's some luv. Something like Our AoFC almost be maintainable or like FS and FA make the Wizzy wand an astral summon giving us 10% crit rate.

lol im just glad i never faced super in war, outside of war he crit 2.1k splinter on me while i was bm2..which at the time was like 13xx defense?

3lood
08-21-2010, 10:03 AM
lol im just glad i never faced super in war, outside of war he crit 2.1k splinter on me while i was bm2..which at the time was like 13xx defense?

O...my...gawd

silver2020
08-21-2010, 09:41 PM
O...my...gawd

ikr?

Fishy
08-21-2010, 10:03 PM

O_o w........t.........f

Fishy
08-21-2010, 10:04 PM
tl;dr

fs non crits makes me lol

they do lol.......especially SS xD

yomo
08-23-2010, 01:07 AM

lol 2.1 only? thats kinda weak =\

Hazzardous
08-25-2010, 11:29 PM
As far as I know, Super's splinter is level 9; So that's pretty scary, actually Q_Q

Hasufel
09-07-2010, 09:11 AM
he needs to get it to 18 and see what he crits..i want to know

yomo
09-07-2010, 09:25 AM
i doubt hes splinter is L9...

Divinehonor
09-07-2010, 11:06 PM
lol 2.1 only? thats kinda weak =\

Ya 2.1k is very weak. See everyone soon =]

Homeless
09-08-2010, 02:15 AM

jealous much :P he does that dmg to other person in bm2 with 13xx def O_O i wanna c u do that

yomo
09-08-2010, 04:31 AM
i crit WhatYouLookingAt/SheEvil for 2.2k almost when he was in BM2, WhatYouLookingAt/SheEvil has over 1350 def in bm2...

(this is prior to the 180 update)

yomo
09-08-2010, 04:32 AM

we missed you mang =*(

Divinehonor
09-08-2010, 11:15 AM
i crit WhatYouLookingAt/SheEvil for 2.2k almost when he was in BM2, WhatYouLookingAt/SheEvil has over 1350 def in bm2...

(this is prior to the 180 update)Weak I has like 1600+ defense in bm2s kekeke

yomo
09-08-2010, 03:53 PM
i only has 1400 =(

realowner
09-08-2010, 04:02 PM
divine honor is a h0mos3xual

Sephiroth
09-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Ikr, i lose respect to anyone that uses the words "keke"

soooo.... retarded.

Divinehonor
09-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Ikr, i lose respect to anyone that uses the words "keke"

soooo.... retarded.Lol I will come back with my 4x rof10, 20% +7 forc blade, 20% +7 forc crystal, 1127 base atk meng, 41% sig helm +9, +9 sig suit 100 hp, +7 forc boots, 7% s.amp, +9 sig gloves 2% max crit rate +5 atk, aop+6 and sadly 2x bof+6 q.q, need bof7, im paying 2b each or trading 3x rof10 for 2, pm me. Also my pet is lolz pwnzors. See you all soon ^_^

yomo
09-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Lol I will come back with my 4x rof10, 20% +11 forc blade, 20% +11 forc crystal, 1127 base atk meng, 41% sig helm +10, +10 sig suit 180 hp, +11 forc boots, 7% s.amp, +10 sig gloves 2% max crit rate +5 atk, aop+6 and sadly 2x bof+6 q.q, need bof7, im paying 2b each or trading 3x rof10 for 2, pm me. Also my pet is lolz pwnzors. See you all soon ^_^

/fixt, you don't even know your own gear

silver2020
09-08-2010, 09:41 PM

you wouldn't even be able to hit 1.5k on matri with that def super has way better armor and weapons then you, jealousmuch?

Divinehonor
09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
^Lol, im still waiting on super to come to merc so we can finally play around a bit, but i dont see him sticking his face up in I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ he dont know anything about. Please step down nucca and refrain from speaking.

yomo
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
anyways divine when you coming back exactly? i wanna pvp a bit ^^

silver2020
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
^Lol, im still waiting on super to come to merc so we can finally play around a bit, but i dont see him sticking his face up in I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ he dont know anything about. Please step down nucca and refrain from speaking.

Oh yea i forgot about those 17samp gloves, oh wait..... face it super the top fs of NA the person that plays super now wont waste their time transferring to merc just to roll you from bloody ice to porta inferno, get it yet? Not so strong w/o those gloves? fail more? Your fs is trash son, my suggestion to you is to delete your entire account and quit cabal ty.

lentil
09-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Yea... Delete it now cause he said so.

Marth
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Super wouldn't bother to transfer to Merc so your PvP with him will never come true. That is unless you wanna transfer to Venus which I doubt.