PDA

View Full Version : How to fight an experienced FA in pk?

YumCookies
06-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Their heal is annoying and their dps hits hard and fast >_<

beowolf101
06-10-2010, 07:50 AM
aura combo fade dash = dead

BackUpMENG
06-10-2010, 09:19 AM
2 shot fire canmeng then stone canmeng GG

Sheep
06-10-2010, 10:15 AM
1shot them.

Matrimoney
06-10-2010, 10:56 AM
1shot them.

You can't 1 shot anyone, sorry.

WIpwns
06-10-2010, 11:13 AM

+1

yomo
06-12-2010, 04:40 AM
in my experience, try to get them on the run before they start making you run, once they're hp gets too low they try to heal and that's ur opportunity to atk...it's really luck based cause you gotta crit a lot, and also you have to be good at re-targeting lol, they fade a lot q.q

Sheep
06-12-2010, 06:33 AM

jajaja, i 1shot your dookie blader, boy

Cstriker
06-12-2010, 05:39 PM
be a fb and bind, relog, repeat.

xXPrecisionXx
06-13-2010, 12:10 PM
just combo the f outta them. if ur dps<heal, u lose.

Filthy
06-13-2010, 12:32 PM
use a knockdown skill, and hope u can 2/3 skill them before they get back up and heal

Sheep
06-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Use the biggest skills you have and hope for a crit :O

CRHinds
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM
FA always have the advantage so you should fade a bit, combo n use some skill to knock him down and try to take his hp before he gets back up...heals about 1620hp and i know u don't want that :p
if ur melee class and ur gear is beast just try to combo him with dps..if he has alotta defence then just quit cause he'll spam heal n u all will get no where

Spur
07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
depends how experienced the FA is. if they can dash retarget heal in combo there is no chance but it doesnt mean u let them kill u either

Sheep
07-14-2010, 01:11 PM
depends how experienced the FA is. if they can dash retarget heal in combo there is no chance but it doesnt mean u let them kill u either

theres always a chance.
fading is a thing of the past, middle click = retarget ftw o.o

and btw, is it just me or are the servers way less laggy now? fading in combo got alot easier now.

Spur
07-14-2010, 01:20 PM
theres always a chance.
fading is a thing of the past, middle click = retarget ftw o.o

and btw, is it just me or are the servers way less laggy now? fading in combo got alot easier now.

well this isnt NW its PK but even with perfect retarget how does it help u? i rated Sherm as best FA to ever exist just cause he pretty much mastered healing in combo

Lelouch
07-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Step 1: Make a Fs
Step 2: Load it with Crit damage
Step 3: Jack up Shield Splint to lvl 20
Step 4: 1 shot the FA and then bow emote

Sheep
07-14-2010, 01:31 PM
well this isnt NW its PK but even with perfect retarget how does it help u? i rated Sherm as best FA to ever exist just cause he pretty much mastered healing in combo

hmm, but that wouldn't be able to save him if someone 2shot him with force kick>(insert op skill here)

Spur
07-15-2010, 12:35 PM
hmm, but that wouldn't be able to save him if someone 2shot him with force kick>(insert op skill here)

relying on a double crit isnt really healthy. and top FAs should all have over 4k hp, 2hit isnt exactly that ez especially when they can instantly pot when they see fk coming

jimbo
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM
just combo the f outta them. if ur dps<heal, u lose.

yeah +1

jimbo
07-15-2010, 01:00 PM
well for any class i think but i no for my wa aura combo is enough to beat an experieced fa the plus rate and dmg and attack and the fa low def should over welm there healing and them as well

Enso
07-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Well why would an FA let you hit them?

jimbo
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Well why would an FA let you hit them?

lol fade we dash or as for wa knock down with sw or cb and do the rest lol lock on combo sw f k or charge... and do what we good at lol heavy crits lol

Enso
07-16-2010, 08:20 AM
lol fade we dash or as for wa knock down with sw or cb and do the rest lol lock on combo sw f k or charge... and do what we good at lol heavy crits lol

Fade/Dash > Combo Dash. o.o And Heal prevents knockdown. As for Force Kick, you only get that every 45 seconds or so.

Tenrai
07-18-2010, 03:59 PM
When i pk against force archers while playing as a force shielder my goal was to break there combo by fading, this will give time to execute the combo listed below btw if your in mortal bane it will help the combo fiercely.
All the skills listed are lvl 20 except for Shield splinter which is 18, 6.4 second cool down for a great amount of base and amp is worth it =)
Unless you want a universal PK combo lvl 18 shield ray, lvl 9 Shield splinter(I call this combo shotgun youll see why) this is very effective when hunting down runnaways and deflecting away other classes while in AOD or execrated. Your enemy, the debuff known as darkness.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2350/angelbladesantifawizcom.png

you must catch them off guard which is why it is essential to fade while they combo and break, you have 8seconds to execute this combo, but if you notice your first attack is shield ray which downs them then you enter the dps phase and understand the damage while mortal bane is imbued on your blade and the times you crit before you smash in shield splinter by then they will get up and attempt to heal only to find themselves in rubble.

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 08:11 AM
easy solution...short and fk-ls dead

Enso
07-21-2010, 08:29 AM
easy solution...short and fk-ls dead

Uhm, good FA's have at least 3.5k hp and 650+ defense. Take out about 700 for FK, 2.8k crit with LS is tough. And also in that situation you're counting on two crits in a row, which is unlikely in itself.

Deathlymonkey
07-21-2010, 08:36 AM
well for any class i think but i no for my wa aura combo is enough to beat an experieced fa the plus rate and dmg and attack and the fa low def should over welm there healing and them as well

What is an "experienced FA" to you? a lvl 130?

Enso
07-21-2010, 07:20 PM

Lol +1.

jimbo
07-22-2010, 12:51 PM

<_< .......my wa was not my only class......my first was fs and wared numerous times......and killed lots of fa... def to low all i got to say...u can only fade to were u are allowed.....lol ill just keep dashing and retargeting lol

jimbo
07-22-2010, 12:52 PM
just rely on your hits if u got high base attack lol u can last as long as they can lol for my wa lol like i said just charge and and sw and sc play the range game to u get there hp as low enough to fk ww...my fs... i just charged and ss i had high crit rate so i was bound to crit on ss more than 2 times... and that was before the 4 ring update

Enso
07-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I can fade in any direction... including forward.

jimbo
07-22-2010, 01:23 PM
like i said u can last long as a fa can

Enso
07-22-2010, 01:27 PM
like i said u can last long as a fa can

You can't two hit me with FK > Skill. So that is useless to you. I can heal twice while you cast your one skill. Btw two heals is about 3.1k HP. Incase you didn't know. That's a lot. Heal > Fade > Heal is even more yummy.

jimbo
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
lol not saying ill 2 hit u but can last long as u last lol ......

Shinn
07-22-2010, 02:39 PM
You can't two hit me with FK > Skill. So that is useless to you. I can heal twice while you cast your one skill. Btw two heals is about 3.1k HP. Incase you didn't know. That's a lot. Heal > Fade > Heal is even more yummy.

we live in america bro not Korea =]

MamaMiaYoe
07-22-2010, 03:59 PM
fade + heal, fade + heal is my specialty plus bm2 and calling a fs and a fb to root you so its easier

lol Flawless the fail fb, whos beneath under the deeper and bottom. What brings you here? :)

Enso
07-22-2010, 05:00 PM
we live in america bro not Korea =]

??

DeathlikeHowls
07-22-2010, 06:01 PM
I think Shinn is saying that we can't do things like that anymore.
But I'm pretty sure we can...

Enso
07-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Hmm maybe... but I can heal in PK, just not mass heal... which has killed me a couple times. ><

MamaMiaYoe
07-24-2010, 07:41 PM

With that defense Ive seen on our recent encounter... PLEASE...dont assume your hp can withhold the "dmge". I can bring a melee friend to two hit you, I have alot of names in my buddy list who'll just squish you like a bug. so dont try to act like you can handle it. Im not here to take away your rights to talk as a player but having seen your capabilities in pk, you still have much to learn and find out dear. I suggest you level more and go to tier 3 and play the real game :)

You must be dumb to have accepted my challenge, with my level, with my gears (Which i dont consider good at the moment). What happened back there on our encounter? I cant even call that challenging. I even removed my equips to give you the advantage (excluding the accessories) and just fought a titanium/pherystine equiped FA that runs all the time. Was I killed in the one on one? can you count how many times you got rolled? (Im sure you can) Im not bragging, dont get me wrong, im just doing my job to inform the readers and You to know your place before getting c.o.c.k.y.

lalala~ Enso...Enso..Enso
I was just like you during the old times, talking as if I know many things and can handle everyone. but then in pk challenge i would get my *** kicked and blown. oh the shame but it made me strive to learn more and improve. makes staying here worthwhile
You make good points, reasons and the way you argue to defend FA's is pleasing. BUT your talks exceeds your Fa's potential inside the "real" game to be honest.

Forum is always a good place to permeate our delusions or PRETEND, we can say anything, act and talk like pros and experts, oblivious to the fact that were doing nothing but ...bit.ching. Real professional players dont do these...which is why I dont consider myself as one. Before you put your FA to shame, make sure what you know is what you do. Its better that way.

Enso
07-24-2010, 08:04 PM
With that defense Ive seen on our recent encounter... PLEASE...dont assume your hp can withhold the "dmge". I can bring a melee friend to two hit you, I have alot of names in my buddy list who'll just squish you like a bug. so dont try to act like you can handle it. Im not here to take away your rights to talk as a player but having seen your capabilities in pk, you still have much to learn and find out dear. I suggest you level more and go to tier 3 and play the real game :)

You must be dumb to have accepted my challenge, with my level, with my gears (Which i dont consider good at the moment). What happened back there on our encounter? I cant even call that challenging. I even removed my equips to give you the advantage (excluding the accessories) and just fought a titanium/pherystine equiped FA that runs all the time. Was I killed in the one on one? can you count how many times you got rolled? (Im sure you can) Im not bragging, dont get me wrong, im just doing my job to inform the readers and You to know your place before getting c.o.c.k.y.

lalala~ Enso...Enso..Enso
I was just like you during the old times, talking as if I know many things and can handle everyone. but then in pk challenge i would get my *** kicked and blown. oh the shame but it made me strive to learn more and improve. makes staying here worthwhile
You make good points, reasons and the way you argue to defend FA's is pleasing. BUT your talks exceeds your Fa's potential inside the "real" game to be honest.

Forum is always a good place to permeate our delusions or PRETEND, we can say anything, act and talk like pros and experts, oblivious to the fact that were doing nothing but ...bit.ching. Real professional players dont do these...which is why I dont consider myself as one. Before you put your FA to shame, make sure what you know is what you do. Its better that way.

Okay, I'm not going to pretend I read even 50% of your post. But couple things I saw, your gears crush mine, and you didn't go titanium/phery, I did, you still kept your forcy orbs. And after you killed me twice, other people came, and the warrior killed me over and over, you were merely an annoyance. The level/gear difference made more of an impact than I thought, it was just a misjudgement. I wouldn't consider you beating me "rolling", considering I could run away from you faster than you could kill me, which wouldn't happen if you could "roll" me. I don't think I took my costume off while I had my normal gears on, but you would see that I'm still using shadow titanium amp, so yup, my defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but I didn't expect you to hit that hard. So, I wouldn't be so condescending, you're only looking at your side and your gears and your middle mouse button smashing.

jimbo
07-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Okay, I'm not going to pretend I read even 50% of your post. But couple things I saw, your gears crush mine, and you didn't go titanium/phery, I did, you still kept your forcy orbs. And after you killed me twice, other people came, and the warrior killed me over and over, you were merely an annoyance. The level/gear difference made more of an impact than I thought, it was just a misjudgement. I wouldn't consider you beating me "rolling", considering I could run away from you faster than you could kill me, which wouldn't happen if you could "roll" me. I don't think I took my costume off while I had my normal gears on, but you would see that I'm still using shadow titanium amp, so yup, my defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but I didn't expect you to hit that hard. So, I wouldn't be so condescending, you're only looking at your side and your gears and your middle mouse button smashing.

lol each time i see a paragraph i just ignore lol

MamaMiaYoe
07-24-2010, 08:42 PM

Whatever. :D no use talking to a defensive person. You died (how many times? xD), thats it. youre done :)

Now, here goes my cents on how to fight an experienced FA.
An experienced FA would know how to maintain his range, at the same time knows what to use to deal "that" damage to kill an opponent.
An experienced FA is, most of the time, expected/mistaken to wear "epic" gears. this is true since people see DAMAGE more than skill in this game. Its rare to see people with good pk skills these days. Almost all top players have something in their characters that makes that damage incredible - gears. The only people Ive seen who could maneuver a FA well (in our server) was SHERMANATOR, MrDerus10dency, Vladius, Jathniel, XiaoFen and Neiro - with gears that are mediocre - using common and even below gears.

It is very dangerous, In my opinion, to fight an experienced FA in pk. probably one of the hardest class especially those who have mastered and acquired the skill and gears. The fade + heal is a very common move among FA pke'rs. thats the only way we can survive..although I have also seen other FA's who would use knockdown as a form of defense strategy to escape, which for me is lol brave.. I have heard that there were some who could include heal and even cast aos WHILE COMBO to finish the job (kill) their targets, but I still think of that as a myth. xDDDD

anyway. and this is only my opinion. since i also fight alot in pk...if im going to die I fade and i heal ( i know people get mad at this but sorry its our way to survive)...so for that heal to save me. I'll need Art of Healing and it recovers 1.5 hp per heal.

If I'd put my perspective as a Blader LOL i would just go bm2+aura trans buff and bm skill (crushing blow) to knock them down and take a huge amount of hp away then follow it with a comp skill or LS to finish the remaining if there is.. :)
Well actually all class would do this lol coz i see them do it against me to kill me in 1 on 1. yeah it is 80% effective coz most FA's have low hp's (2.6-3.0k hp) at mid levels
or
If Im a fb, I would root and manafreeze, then use all debuffs and hope my crit works..it will work ^^

What people who are pk'ing agaisnt FA should know is that a FA isnt easy to knockdown wen it stands and spams heal, it requires great damage to outheal a FA. you'll spend minutes if youre not a fb, chasing it and even if you are a fb, if your mf wont work against your target FA, you'll still be killed if it hits u big (1k +)..

but if we would like to fight an experienced FA in pk,, I think, and again this is my opinion....as melee class we should keep our combo going expecially against those 160 FA's who could average 3.5-4k hp and have the right gears to hit you hard (and fast) for less combo...so practice dash on combo...its an offense skill I believe could beat a FA in a fair pk fight - no bm's.
The Z button should make retargetting easier now.

Enso
07-24-2010, 08:52 PM
lol each time i see a paragraph i just ignore lol

Same. o_O Cept I write them myself I guess, lol.

ForumHavoc
07-25-2010, 02:59 PM
enso and mengavii sound like egotistical bastards. they should e-date and get it over with

You're cool.

MamaMiaYoe
07-25-2010, 05:25 PM
enso and mengavii sound like egotistical bastards. they should e-date and get it over with

No. I dont date boys. Sorry.

MamaMiaYoe
08-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Sure ^.^

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:21 AM
what is the world coming to :<