PDA

View Full Version : Lake in the Dusk+ Runia Stations

GhostCleave
04-05-2010, 06:22 PM
[Lake in the Dusk]
<level 65> (60 min) {Green Dispair}

A simple easy dungeon.

~Goal: killing each boss within each area, once the boss is defeated the gate will open and you may proceed.

~Grinding: if you want some good exp, mob and kill the orcs, after all the normal(green) orcs are dead go through and destory the Pillars so you can go to the grey Orcs area. Usully I go back and forth between normal Orc and grey orcs when I grind in this dungeon. The exp is ok, if you below level 80.

~Drops: each boss when killed will drop an item, generally in this dungeon you'll get stuff like: [Force core medium][shadow titianium armours][Earing of the bless][adept braclets] / the best thing I have ever gotten in this dungeon was an upgrade core[High] from an orc.

~Difficulty: Easy for anyone even with crappy gears

[Runia Station]
<Level 75> (30 min.) {Fort Runia}

~Goal: go through the dungeon as in any. Again like lake in the dusk you must kill each boss in each area. When you get to the last area kill the Gaint spider and wait, it will appear 2 more time before you finish.

~Grinding: this dungeon is perferred by many because it is one of the best place to grind for 75-110, maybe higher. Simply stay in the mechbaffulo+ cage and keep destroying the traps. Each traps can will spawn new mechbaffulos. I recommand for melee class to use lance or cannon to bust the traps. It will save time!

~Drops: there are boxes containing items or alz, boxes also appear when each boss is killed(except the last boss)

~Diffculty: medium, bring level3 pots, if you have decent gear you'll be fine, I found out the hard way my frist time going through with 8x level 2 pots at 75. If you are higher level it'll be a breeze.