PDA

View Full Version : mfb?

syndrah
06-12-2010, 09:44 AM
whats the advantages of having a magic fb?

i never thought they were really good.

forumtwizzler
06-12-2010, 10:09 AM
mfb is fail hfb is workable. here is why :

1. stronger un killable bm1 if you have the right gears in nw.
2. range
3. root and kill

there are quite a few hFB in EU servers.
here are some videos : INCREASE THE RESOLUTIONS OF THE VIDEOS PLEASE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU-pKxxlt9E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5C0q6R-OBw

increase the resolution.

The idea is to use 3 cannons or 4 lance - adjust according to your amp settings - a high level assassinate and a high level internal impact (level 18 ? ) .
The ass. and infernal can be used for aoe while the filler cannon / lance are excellent fillers.

> ditch wind aura
> up grade skill take 2 s atk 2 m atk hp and 1 def

WHEN YOU ARE IN BM1 - make sure you have gears so you can switch to minimum 21% + samp. 2 slotted bof3 and a basic battle osm suit should do it.
and you need 2 crit dmg type weps.

I am thinking of ditching my sFS go back to hFB i really enjoyed it a lot more. It's a fun class to play and I am currently holding BRINGER as FS for Venus

toca4eva1
06-12-2010, 10:11 AM
whats the advantages of having a magic fb?

i never thought they were really good.

What made you say this?

Deathlymonkey
06-12-2010, 10:17 AM
sFS ftw

Rastan
06-13-2010, 11:04 PM
What made you say this?

dude....they just don't know the power yet,but it's ok...all in due time

otice1
06-14-2010, 10:20 AM
I am thinking of ditching my sFS go back to hFB i really enjoyed it a lot more. It's a fun class to play and I am currently holding BRINGER as FS for Venus

I hope you are trolling....hFB? Maybe a year-and-a-half ago when nobody had decent gears, but in 2010?

Sheep
06-14-2010, 10:23 AM
hybrid fb is pro. my fb is hybrid and its a great pker. you just root, darkness, hl, and then use a crap load of lances + lvl 20 assassiante/infernal as epic finisher. it kills anybody

otice1
06-14-2010, 10:38 AM
I can think of about 6 other classes that don't need full debuffs to win a pvp/pk.

Spur
06-14-2010, 10:50 AM
well FA prolly has the highest chance against that. any other class will more than likely die. root darkness hardluck +cannon/lance is unstopable which makes mFB >

otice1
06-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Bl = Instant Immunity, no root= you lose
Wa = Instant immunity +other shorts
Fs =AoD
Fa = heal
fb= whoever uses darkness first wins?
Wi = only class you have a remote chance of beating, assuming you don't die before debuffing them

just a small reason why mfb is terrible even for pk

Spur
06-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Fs =AoD
Fa = heal
Wi = only class you have a remote chance of beating, assuming you don't die before debuffing them

lol reason y u only fought noob FBs
BL-ill fade/dash u till ure instant immunity runs out then root u die
WA-same as BL
FS-we get out of range till aod runs out same as above
FA-only one i stated that had a chance
FB-root>darkness, cannons/lances>sword skills
WI-root/darkness spam cannon/lance

otice1
06-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG? Force kick also helps

Spur
06-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG?

sry dash+fade is faster than dash combo retarget. it dont matter how much skill u got if u cant catch up

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG?

Hide in town :D

Enso
06-16-2010, 08:10 AM
Against FA is tricky, but if you can fade to break their combo, root from out of range, activate combo, mf, hl, then use a sword dps combo you should be able to take them down before their combo cools and they can kill you.

Spur
06-16-2010, 08:13 AM
Against FA is tricky, but if you can fade to break their combo, root from out of range, activate combo, mf, hl, then use a sword dps combo you should be able to take them down before their combo cools and they can kill you.

who says fading = break combo =)

Enso
06-16-2010, 08:17 AM
who says fading = break combo =)

I said *if* you can fade to break their combo. o.o And if that doesn't work, root and fade out of range, that breaks every time. xD

Flaw
06-26-2010, 09:35 PM
hybrid fb is pro. my fb is hybrid and its a great pker. you just root, darkness, hl, and then use a crap load of lances + lvl 20 assassiante/infernal as epic finisher. it kills anybody

Common myth. hFB's are only viable in PvP's (in which the opponent cannot heal). It is a widely perpetuated misconception that you need to be a "hFB" in order to win a duel with cannons/lances. Any DEX sFB can use the same Darkness -> Root cannon spam to win a duel. My cannons hit 100's (if even) but this still allows me to gain a significant 700-1k HP lead (depending on Abyssal Crystal crits). After the first root ends, just root again, mass debuff, fade out of range and then start a sword combo with force kick. There's no need to waste your time gearing up to be a "hybrid" when you already have the tools to win. Any FB that needs to use every single debuff they have to win is going to be frowned upon regardless of what build they are using.

Furthermore, hFB's are awful PKers. Once your debuffs go on cooldown you will not be able to kill anything. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that someone would be able to pot through your damage in a PK until your debuffs run out and then kill you.

herflik
06-27-2010, 03:15 AM
Hello people, here comes one of first hFBs on EU.

HFB isnt really weaker than sFB in close fight ,dont forget about that.
The only diffrence is that we got lower def rate (cuz no def rate upgrade) with dont work anyway ,so noone ever need it. And we got 32 less def from the weaker def upgrade , 32 is practicaly nothing in PVP though.
Dmg is same with same equipment ,though hybrid need both magic and sword gear.
Though use common sense , magicFB is weak (dont mistake mFB with hFB) PVE but its PVP king. You want to start new FB just to rock in PVP seperatly or just buy few gear parts? I bought mine full mithril m.amp set for 50kk per part ,100kk for suit on EU (suit +140hp craft). That was like osm sword amp part for the days i bought it ,not much alz.

@up
100's per hit?? With my +6 only weapon, eos +6 and 2x bos+4 (in shortcut weak gear for magic) i output avarangely 700-800 dmg per cannon crit on WA/FS/BL. Currently i got 56% CR (without hard luck) on magic gear ,58% in sword gear.
Also the new upcoming trans skill will be probably castable from range 6 ,it will be nice addition to range combo as it got build in hard luck with reduce 5% CR/CD resist of everything it hits.

If someone use instant immunity i can just swap to sword gear and do as much as any purely sFB ,or just wait till oponents shorttime buff will run out.
Please note that hFB debuffs got only 45sec cooldown ,20sec duration ,you can use them for HALF OF GAME. Additionaly we got 2nd aoe root as additional backup as any FB.

I can fight good without even using debuffs with other classes ,dunno if people even know that FB got higher dmg potential than FS in magic.

Sheep
06-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Fs =AoD
Fa = heal

BL = wait until its over and THEN root. (or just kill them fair and square?)
WA = same as BL
FS = take a few steps back, they cant even move while in aod >_>
FA = mana freeze? run around until it's over? if not, just 2shot them with your pro sauce lvl 20 comp and gm skills (hybrid ftw)
FB = whoever uses mf first wins?
WI = have fun 3shotting them with lances.

learn how to pk :\
for someone who so strongly opposes a hybrid class, you don't remember that YOUR MAGIC TOO?

hfb is the best pking class. that and a wa or fs that just shorts and 1shots people.

Sheep
06-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Dash and fade from instant immunity? Its pretty easy to dash and retarget...GG? Force kick also helps

have fun retargeting them while you do a 0.6s impact stab and not break

Sheep
06-27-2010, 12:49 PM

The only diffrence is that we got lower def rate (cuz no def rate upgrade) with dont work anyway ,so noone ever need it. And we got 32 less def from the weaker def upgrade , 32 is practicaly nothing in PVP though.
Though use common sense , magicFB is weak (dont mistake mFB with hFB) PVE but its PVP king. You want to start new FB just to rock in PVP seperatly or just buy few gear parts? I bought mine full mithril m.amp set for 50kk per part ,100kk for suit on EU (suit +140hp craft). That was like osm sword amp part for the days i bought it ,not much alz.

@up
100's per hit?? With my +6 only weapon, eos +6 and 2x bos+4 (in shortcut weak gear for magic) i output avarangely 700-800 dmg per cannon crit on WA/FS/BL. Currently i got 56% CR (without hard luck) on magic gear ,58% in sword gear.
Also the new upcoming trans skill will be probably castable from range 6 ,it will be nice addition to range combo as it got build in hard luck with reduce 5% CR/CD resist of everything it hits.

If someone use instant immunity i can just swap to sword gear and do as much as any purely sFB ,or just wait till oponents shorttime buff will run out.
Please note that hFB debuffs got only 45sec cooldown ,20sec duration ,you can use them for HALF OF GAME. Additionaly we got 2nd aoe root as additional backup as any FB.

I can fight good without even using debuffs with other classes ,dunno if people even know that FB got higher dmg potential than FS in magic.

+9000

Valdoroth
06-27-2010, 01:34 PM
if you were really rich you could have both sets of gear and a balanced dex/str pointto base you m atk + atk off of :) then you could be whichever whenever

Sheep
06-27-2010, 02:04 PM
or just use crit weapons instead of amp. those forcy 16% db+7 seem pretty nice.

Flaw
06-27-2010, 05:37 PM

@up

Obviously you are having trouble comprehending my post. Of course my cannons are weak (don't know exactly how low they were because I gave my FB away) because I'm a SWORD FB. You seem to have completely missed the point of my argument in lieu of bragging about your damage. The point I was trying to make is that even that pathetic damage is enough to win the duel with. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that you find it practical to switch out your magic amp boots, gloves, suit, epaulet and bracelets in the middle of a duel just so you can become a sFB again.

I also do not understand your argument in regards to being able to root "half of the game". Are you content to perform poorly for the other half of the game? I don't know about you, but winning half the time is not sufficient for me.

The downfall to your entire argument is that you seem to have some sort of preconceived notion that you couldn't otherwise win those duels as a sFB using root/darkness.

Lastly, I'd love to see a screenshot of your stats and you hitting 700-800's with cannons on a WA/FS/BL that is within 5 levels of your character.

Sheep
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Obviously you are having trouble comprehending my post. Of course my cannons are weak (don't know exactly how low they were because I gave my FB away) because I'm a SWORD FB. You seem to have completely missed the point of my argument in lieu of bragging about your damage. The point I was trying to make is that even that pathetic damage is enough to win the duel with. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that you find it practical to switch out your magic amp boots, gloves, suit, epaulet and bracelets in the middle of a duel just so you can become a sFB again.

I also do not understand your argument in regards to being able to root "half of the game". Are you content to perform poorly for the other half of the game? I don't know about you, but winning half the time is not sufficient for me.

The downfall to your entire argument is that you seem to have some sort of preconceived notion that you couldn't otherwise win those duels as a sFB using root/darkness.

Lastly, I'd love to see a screenshot of your stats and you hitting 700-800's with cannons on a WA/FS/BL that is within 5 levels of your character.

i can pk 150s easy with my alt 116 hybrid fb that has no bofs and 20m worth of dookie gear, lol
hybrid fb pwns sword :\

NewEra
06-27-2010, 07:02 PM
so tell me is MFB vs SFB equal to each other? cuz of there buffs ??? but what i'd like to know are they good at soloing in pf for rota etc..

Sheep
06-27-2010, 07:08 PM
so tell me is MFB vs SFB equal to each other? cuz of there buffs ??? but what i'd like to know are they good at soloing in pf for rota etc..

hybrid > all

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 12:19 AM

If you plan on soloing derk, penna, rota..etc...an sFB would be the choice. If you are end game geared (Like myself) and able to solo FT b1f...........then pve is no longer a necessity. When becoming an mFB you dedicate your sole purpose for PVP/PK/GVG/NW/War channel.........that is when you choose to become an mFB. Its when you are able to throw away PVE.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 12:45 AM
If you plan on soloing derk, penna, rota..etc...an sFB would be the choice. If you are end game geared (Like myself) and able to solo FT b1f...........then pve is no longer a necessity. When becoming an mFB you dedicate your sole purpose for PVP/PK/GVG/NW/War channel.........that is when you choose to become an mFB. Its when you are able to throw away PVE.

+9000

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 04:37 AM
BL = wait until its over and THEN root. (or just kill them fair and square?)
WA = same as BL
FS = take a few steps back, they cant even move while in aod >_>
FA = mana freeze? run around until it's over? if not, just 2shot them with your pro sauce lvl 20 comp and gm skills (hybrid ftw)
FB = whoever uses mf first wins?
WI = have fun 3shotting them with lances.

learn how to pk :\
for someone who so strongly opposes a hybrid class, you don't remember that YOUR MAGIC TOO?

hfb is the best pking class. that and a wa or fs that just shorts and 1shots people.

Ok, Im here to react on that statement you gave on behalf of FA. Although fb is my hatest enemy because of their binding (field/execrate) skill/s they are not really that of a killer in pk. Nation war? Yeah but not compared to (by order of difficulty) Wizzies, Bladers, FS and warriors, its still the debuffs that kills and not the attack. The only reason why we mid-levels die is because of the debuffs and having two to three people attacking you, but 1 on 1 with fb? nope. Im sorry but thats my opinion out of experience. I already went pass 1.4 mana, 1488 currently with my 158. and fb cant take me down 1 on 1. If FA can withstand mana freeze,we have heal to use.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Ok, Im here to react on that statement you gave on behalf of FA. Although fb is my hatest enemy because of their binding (field/execrate) skill/s they are not really that of a killer in pk. Nation war? Yeah but not compared to (by order of difficulty) Wizzies, Bladers, FS and warriors, its still the debuffs that kills and not the attack. The only reason why we mid-levels die is because of the debuffs and having two to three people attacking you, but 1 on 1 with fb? nope. Im sorry but thats my opinion out of experience. I already went pass 1.4 mana, 1488 currently with my 158. and fb cant take me down 1 on 1. If FA can withstand mana freeze,we have heal to use.

so they will just root, darkness, hard luck on you.. then spam lances and you're dead :\ lol, you greatly underestimate an fb that isnt retarted.
lolmercplayers :\ idk how you fb's in merc are, but they must fail if you think they are weak. you seem to forget that they have an insane load of crit to back them up, alot with their hard luck?
a hybrid fb with a lvl 20 assassinate and ifnernal will just 2shot you, so healing won't save you. besdies, they will KNOCK YOU DOWN.

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I dont underestimate fb. I have a fb too and I know how to play it. Im just responding back to your statement coz it seems to imply that FA's are under rated. In 1 on 1 pk, if youre matched against a FA who knows that

#1 Standing still and steady greatly decreases the chances of knockdown, (being execrated is a good way to test this) while healing.
#2 Maintaining the distance/range will save you from knockdowns. (FACT! Melee classes skills have more knockdown than range class)
#3 Eppaulette of Vampire is another option to withstand fb debuffs and add more hp :)
#4 a simple left click towards a spot where u would like to stand up when knocked down will bring your character back up to its feet

...then it will be difficult for mr hfb.

Unless:

#1 The fb greatly out lvls the fa. 170 vs 149.
#2 FA dont have the right gears

I would like to see this fb spam those lances on me someday and 2 hit me.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 07:54 AM
I dont underestimate fb. Im just responding back to your statement coz it seems to imply that FA's are under rated. In 1 on 1 pk, if youre matched against a FA who knows that

#1 Standing still and steady greatly decreases the chances of knockdown, (being execrated is a good way to test this) while healing.
#2 Maintaining the distance/range will save you from knockdowns. (FACT! Melee classes skills have more knockdown than range class)
#3 Eppaulette of Vampire is another option to withstand fb debuffs and add more hp :)
#4 a simple left click towards a spot where u would like to stand up when knocked down will bring your character back up to its feet

...then it will be difficult for mr hfb.

Unless:

#1 The fb greatly out lvls the fa. 170 vs 149.
#2 FA dont have the right gears

I would like to see this fb spam those lances on me someday and 2 hit me.

it wouldn't matter if you get 2shot.
actually, none of this would matter if your execrated and darkness is used.. you will be screwed. and you won't have that heal short forever.
everytime they use that heal to completely replenish their health, i count it as another win.

you act like fa are the best class, which they are surely not. i have yet to meet any magic player near my lvl that can beat me.

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
it wouldn't matter if you get 2shot.
actually, none of this would matter if your execrated and darkness is used.. you will be screwed. and you won't have that heal short forever.
everytime they use that heal to completely replenish their health, i count it as another win.

you act like fa are the best class, which they are surely not. i have yet to meet any magic player near my lvl that can beat me.

in ur dreams son
ur banned and u cant do anything kakakak

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:06 AM
this discussion doesn't concern you, janry, you don't know dookie about cabal.
why are you here, you already got owned

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8003/jeazydance.gif
go have more reverse cowgirl with your bf jeazy

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Best class in pk? Yes. Because of Heal. Thats my opinion. But best class overall? No. I dont even think that's possible when every class is made balanced against each other. Like i said as a FA who had alot of experience and encounters with fb's both nw and pk. They are my despised enemy not because of their dmge but their debuffs especially execrate. in 1 on 1 pk's.. Rarely can a fb kill me. and so far, only ones who killed me were level 170's.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Best class in pk? Yes. Because of Heal. Thats my opinion. But best class overall? No. I dont even think that's possible when every class is made balanced against each other. Like i said as a FA who had alot of experience and encounters with fb's both nw and pk. They are my despised enemy not because of their dmge but their debuffs especially execrate.

false, the best pkers are definitely fs and wa :\
there's no question about it if they can 1shot you.

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Dear as long as we can heal and can withstand the dmge, WE WILL SURVIVE! and find a way to inititiate our kill mode xDDD so far FS has done 2.9 on my FA in pk thats the hardest hit ive felt but wasnt enuf to kill me so I healed back some hp but I would also like to see a warrior 1 hit my 3332 HP. My my, that would be a record but maybe by that time I meet that warrior, I already have a HP rune mastered so I guess the warrior has to use 30% amp pots but I still doubt it ^.^

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:28 AM
kakak i cast 3 lances while nub mfbs finish casting lightcanmeng

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:29 AM
this discussion doesn't concern you, janry, you don't know dookie about cabal.
why are you here, you already got owned

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8003/jeazydance.gif
go have more reverse cowgirl with your bf jeazy

ur the one that got banned trying to hack my fa that 3 shot ur wa with ur forcium 3 amp boot/glove akkakakakakaka

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Dear as long as we can heal and can withstand the dmge, WE WILL SURVIVE! and find a way to inititiate our kill mode xDDD so far FS has done 2.9 on my FA in pk thats the hardest hit ive felt but wasnt enuf to kill me so I healed back some hp but I would also like to see a warrior 1 hit my 3332 HP. My my, that would be a record but maybe by that time I meet that warrior, I already have a HP rune mastered so I guess the warrior has to use 30% amp pots but I still doubt it ^.^

so he did 2.9? stupid WA, he should have done force kick first. would have done like 800 and would have 2shot you for sure xD

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 08:38 AM
read my post again I didnt say WA. Enough with delusions, lets face facts. :)

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:39 AM
just because your a goof FA doesn't mean they are the best pkers, lol.
and when you say best pkers, you mean kills the person the fastest and most efficiently? all you have said was that FA can wuss out and spam that healing short, lol xD

but like i said, you wont have that short forever o.o and it's useless if a WA or fs just comes up and goes fk>ww/ fk>ss and instantly kills you

Valdoroth
06-28-2010, 08:40 AM
so they will just root, darkness, hard luck on you.. then spam lances and you're dead :\ lol, you greatly underestimate an fb that isnt retarted.
lolmercplayers :\ idk how you fb's in merc are, but they must fail if you think they are weak. you seem to forget that they have an insane load of crit to back them up, alot with their hard luck?
a hybrid fb with a lvl 20 assassinate and ifnernal will just 2shot you, so healing won't save you. besdies, they will KNOCK YOU DOWN.
Its not an insane load of crit. Its an insane of crit rate. There is a big difference. The max possible CD for an FB is 270% and that's with a perfect pet and pc weapons extended + helm+ aop+6 and 4 cr+2 @ 170. Most other classes can top that without a perfect pet, nor some of those other stuff which are close to end gear anyways.
Its just not gonna happen like that either way though.
Well I did forget to add the -20 resisist from HL, but that only really works as long as your opponent isn't bringer or more than 20 lvs higher than you and it also has to be casted seperate from an attack, which some of the other classes have imbedding into their attacks automatically.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Its not an insane load of crit. Its an insane of crit rate. There is a big difference. The max possible CD for an FB is 270% and that's with a perfect pet and pc weapons extended + helm+ aop+6 and 4 cr+2 @ 170. Most other classes can top that without a perfect pet, nor some of those other stuff which are close to end gear anyways.
Its just not gonna happen like that either way though.
Well I did forget to add the -20 resisist from HL, but that only really works as long as your opponent isn't bringer or more than 20 lvs higher than you and it also has to be casted seperate from an attack, which some of the other classes have imbedding into their attacks automatically.

only a foolish fb would use all the rate they can get and have like 60 rate. mergy ring + buffs is all you need to have 45+
most classes can top that? surely not. fb and fs get the most crit, no other class can get 270 crit like you say besides them

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 09:14 AM
and when you say best pkers, you mean kills the person the fastest and most efficiently? all you have said was that FA can wuss out and spam that healing short, lol xD

but like i said, you wont have that short forever o.o and it's useless if a WA or fs just comes up and goes fk>ww/ fk>ss and instantly kills you

Wrong. Here are the dangers and measures. FA's can heal, unless their mp gets fully consumed by mana freeze, unless that heal is there taking it 1 on 1 will be difficult. probably the only way you could only stand a chance is go bm (good especially if ure a bl) while their not. In pk chances of fk>ww/ss = FA dead YES its possible, but ALSO preventable. Remember pk is not like duel where people just stand and tank each others damage. IN pk you can pots and fade and dash. Theres alot of things you can do to avoid instant death to happen as a FA,,,lots of options because of heal. Circumstances! Before you initiate the kill, you come with alot of situation. FK is a risky skill dont forget. Youd hope it crit or stun and most of all not to MISS, the enemy coz cooldown is long. but mainly we'd like that 1k crit of FK to work first and hope that SS or WW crits. so that makes you rely on crit! Another situation!!! what if FA has over 4k+ hp. (which btw FYI is possible with hp rune) do u still think pots then heal wont save it?

and just so you know, this has happened many times and you can try it if u want wit ur FA friend....If FK and gravity distortion collides, or both used together, the effects of GD stun is more than FK stun, why? effects are more effective as you move or come closer I suggest you try it. thats why i said melee class skills have more KD's than range coz their skills are casted closer. so worse case you get stunned as GD (Gravity Distortion) hits you, breaks your 2 move (FK>SS/WW crit!) technique and what will happen with the remaining time while ur fk cooldowns?

I dont consider myself as a good FA, because of my level and other things that I dont want to discuss about right now but I do know out of experience that Ive learned some things in pk with the class. The only enemy of FA in pk when against many is the fb and its debuffs. But in 1 on 1 its challenging to kill especially wen the user knows how to time the pots and heal. as long as the heal and the buff (Art of Healing) dont get removed its quite difficult to bring it down 1 on 1, and most would give up.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Wrong. Here are the dangers and measures. FA's can heal, unless their mp gets fully consumed by mana freeze, unless that heal is there taking it 1 on 1 will be difficult. probably the only way you could only stand a chance is go bm (good especially if ure a bl) while their not. In pk chances of fk>ww/ss = FA dead YES its possible, but ALSO preventable. Remember pk is not like duel where people just stand and tank each others damage. IN pk you can pots and fade and dash. Theres alot of things you can do to avoid instant death to happen as a FA,,,lots of options because of heal. Circumstances! Before you initiate the kill, you come with alot of situation. FK is a risky skill dont forget. Youd hope it crit or stun and most of all not to MISS, the enemy coz cooldown is long. but mainly we'd like that 1k crit of FK to work first and hope that SS or WW crits. so that makes you rely on crit! Another situation!!! what if FA has over 4k+ hp. (which btw FYI is possible with hp rune) do u still think pots then heal wont save it?

and just so you know, this has happened many times and you can try it if u want wit ur FA friend....If FK and gravity distortion collides, or both used together, the effects of GD stun is more than FK stun, why? effects are more effective as you move or come closer I suggest you try it. thats why i said melee class skills have more KD's than range. so worse case you get stunned as GD (Gravity Distortion) hits you, breaks your 2 move (FK>SS/WW crit!) technique and what will happen with the remaining time while ur fk cooldowns?

I dont consider myself as a good FA, because of my level and other things that I dont want to discuss about right now but I do know out of experience that Ive learned some things in pk with the class. The only enemy of FA in pk when against many is the fb and its debuffs. But in 1 on 1 its challenging to kill especially wen the user knows how to time the pots and heal. as long as the heal and the buff (Art of Healing) dont get removed its quite difficult to bring it down 1 on 1, and most would give up.

1. how can you win a pk if you spend almost the entire time healing with aoh? o.o
2. idk how you run things in emrc, but here, you don't pot in pk. that's just automatic noob here, lol
3. how can you anticipate my force kick with a GD? especially if the pk is initiated with it, they will be used at different times: you initiate pk and start with gd, my combo still has to startup; i initiate pk with force kick, then you start your combo. (or one of us fades? o.o) it would be rare for us to do it at the same time, unless the pk ahs already started and i was foolish enough to not take advantage of force kick right at the start as a surprise attack. The average wa or fs would just use their biggest skill right afterwards in an attempt to 2shot.
4. an fa with 4k hp? you said you have 3.3k, so to have 4k, you would need tg pc hp gear along with hp rune. you would be lacking alot of stats like that >_<

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 09:37 AM
1. how can you win a pk if you spend almost the entire time healing with aoh? o.o
2. idk how you run things in emrc, but here, you don't pot in pk. that's just automatic noob here, lol
3. how can you anticipate my force kick with a GD? especially if the pk is initiated with it, they will be used at different times: you initiate pk and start with gd, my combo still has to startup; i initiate pk with force kick, then you start your combo. (or one of us fades? o.o) it would be rare for us to do it at the same time, unless the pk ahs already started and i was foolish enough to not take advantage of force kick right at the start as a surprise attack. The average wa or fs would just use their biggest skill right afterwards in an attempt to 2shot.
4. an fa with 4k hp? you said you have 3.3k, so to have 4k, you would need tg pc hp gear along with hp rune. you would be lacking alot of stats like that >_<

and that still relies on crit. and No I cannot anticipate when an enemy will use fk but I do use GravityDistortion most of the time in pk (infact its my finisher skill duel) coz people move alot in pk ^.^
I have terra grace pc hp suit but I dont use it. I also have PC will OSM boots that I use and makes my hp but I only use it on pvp duels. But why are we talking about my FA when all Im tryin to discuss about is the possibilities that such fatal attacks could be avoided by a FA. For the contrary however at 149 we have a FA with 4.1k hp and ofcourse im sure mercury knows who it is. Its possible. ^.^ LOL what more with a 170 FA.

LOL you dont use pots in pk? Are you effing kidding me? XDDD omg! ok I will not laugh =X But I wanna ask, shouldnt u just be doin pvp freestyle duel rather than pk if pots arent involved? and can anyone verify if this is true with venus coz I find it hard to believe that people dont use pots in pk there. I mean WOW!

Sheep
06-28-2010, 09:45 AM
and that still relies on crit. and No I cannot anticipate when an enemy will use fk but I do use GravityDistortion most of the time in pk (infact its my finisher skill duel) coz people move alot in pk ^.^
I have terra grace pc hp suit but I dont use it. I also have PC will OSM boots that I use and makes my hp but I only use it on pvp duels. But why are we talking about my FA when all Im tryin to discuss about is the possibilities that such fatal attacks could be avoided by a FA. For the contrary however at 149 we have a FA with 4.1k hp and ofcourse im sure mercury knows who it is. Its possible. ^.^ LOL what more with a 170 FA.

LOL you dont use pots in pk? Are you effing kidding me? XDDD omg! ok I will not laugh =X But I wanna ask, shouldnt u just be doin pvp freestyle duel rather than pk if pots arent involved? and can anyone verify if this is true with venus coz I find it hard to believe that people dont use pots in pk there. I mean WOW!

ahh, i thought you meant pots, as in, amp pots and stuff, lol. im guessing you don't do pve since you use your only stun skill as a finisher o.o
As for depending on that crit, WA have panic cry, so its fine. -21% resist rate o.o you crit almost everytime with it on. Besides, i could always try again xD stab is only 0.2s slower, it should still do the job.

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 10:20 AM
ahh, i thought you meant pots, as in, amp pots and stuff, lol. im guessing you don't do pve since you use your only stun skill as a finisher o.o
As for depending on that crit, WA have panic cry, so its fine. -21% resist rate o.o you crit almost everytime with it on. Besides, i could always try again xD stab is only 0.2s slower, it should still do the job.
Theres still freedom for FA to move away, as long as FB isnt there to execrate and help warrior make good use of its debuff.

I forgot to answer this >.<. Well the area is large enough, I think even a town in BI or even GD has enough space for a FA to flee (dash/fade) simultaneous hard hitting attacks while healing and maintain a distance to cast a 45% kb/down chance skill. or if they wanna be dardevils a 90% knockback/knockdown chance shooting star will open an opprotunity for FA to initiate the dps skill mode.

in My FA pk rule, Knockback=enemy off guard. my 1067 magic attack I think is enough to deal dmge to Mr. hardhitting warriors 1k+ defense, with my 850 crits while mr WA is down and off guard. But I think maybe Miavii is not yet for that kind of warrior LOL coz she thinks that warrior is 170 with enormous hp.. so lets say Mr. hard hitting warrior is against a mFA named buttons who has 1.2k magic attack coz he got his forcium orbs both +12 with the panda event XDDD by the time warrior stands up FA already as initiated combo mode. What will warrior do being dmged 1k with lances? will he tank and initiate combo mode aswell knowing that those crits might finish his hp before he could start the infamous 2 shot tenchique or will he run and heal with hp pots?

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Theres still freedom for FA to move away, as long as FB isnt there to execrate and help warrior make good use of its debuff.

I forgot to answer this >.<. Well the area is large enough, I think even a town in BI or even GD has enough space for a FA to flee (dash/fade) simultaneous hard hitting attacks while healing and maintain a distance to cast a 45% kb/down chance skill. or if they wanna be dardevils a 90% knockback/knockdown chance shooting star will open an opprotunity for FA to initiate the dps skill mode.

in My FA pk rule, Knockback=enemy off guard. my 1067 magic attack I think is enough to deal dmge to Mr. hardhitting warriors 1k+ defense, with my 850 crits while mr WA is down and off guard. But I think maybe Miavii is not yet for that kind of warrior LOL coz she thinks that warrior is 170 with enormous hp.. so lets say Mr. hard hitting warrior is against a mFA named buttons who has 1.2k magic attack coz he got his forcium orbs both +12 with the panda event XDDD by the time warrior stands up FA already as initiated combo mode. What will warrior do being dmged 1k with lances? will he tank and initiate combo mode aswell knowing that those crits might finish his hp before he could start the infamous 2 shot tenchique or will he run and heal with hp pots?

simple solution. act like DarrkD and use your WA like a WI and just dash/fade around spamming sw and sc, the ranged skills, which will do high damage. besides, your forgetting we have cats, +100 hp regen, and also hp pots. and what about bears? +1000 hp.

Even though the fa still has freedom to run away (which i count as another win for me xD) it's not hard to retarget them for only 2 skills. the pk initiation and panic cry shoudl all be done in combo, allowing me to easily retarget you even if you fade, it's easy to anticipate fade because it only goes in one direction. Because of force kick's high range, ill still catch up to you and then ww the rest of the hp o.o the only way to save yourself is to just attack me from the start and hope you kill me while i have 250 def before i kill you with my shorts, ya know?

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 10:50 AM
I dont want to talk about warriors here. Not the right section for that. But I do have alot of input in pk against that class in 1 on 1. They dont threaten me in pk unlike wiz and bm2 blader skill. and im speaking as a FA through my experiences. in pvp duel yeah very strong >.< but pk? somehow I manage to escape them that they'll have to get their scythes out to kill me. but 1 on 1 normal fight and with their skills? No. Even in nw.

but yah just to tell you. FA's shouldnt be under rated. You fight alot of 100-130 FA and probably 1-2 shot them ith your WA? or manafreeze with ur fb... maybe but once the FA gets knowledge with tactics (that FA's arent supposed to fight and tank like melee class) and get the gears its gunna be challenging. Well I guess every class' strength depends on level and gear. It just so happened that most FA havent acquired their true strength. yes we are really squishy, we are not gifted with defense to balance the class. but we can avoid mana freeze and we have heal, you can hit us hard but when our hp gets too much for your damage, we can be a challenge. It doesnt matter if we run and you call us cowards coz we can come back and kill you.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
I dont want to talk about warriors here. Not the right section for that. But I do have alot of input in pk against that class in 1 on 1. They dont threaten me in pk unlike wiz and bm2 blader skill. and im speaking as a FA through my experiences. in pvp duel yeah very strong >.< but pk? somehow I manage to escape them that they'll have to get their scythes out to kill me. but 1 on 1 normal fight and with their skills? No. Even in nw.

but yah just to tell you. FA's shouldnt be under rated. You fight alot of 100-130 FA and probably 1-2 shot them ith your WA? or manafreeze with ur fb... maybe but once the FA gets knowledge with tactics (that FA's arent supposed to fight and tank like melee class) and get the gears its gunna be challenging. Well I guess every class' strength depends on level and gear. It just so happened that most FA havent acquired their true strength. yes we are really squishy, we are not gifted with defense to balance the class. but we can avoid mana freeze and we have heal, you can hit us hard but when our hp gets too much for your damage, we can be a challenge. It doesnt matter if we run and you call us cowards coz we can come back and kill you.

actually, i normally pvp 16x fa on my 150 wa. as for my fb, i just use it to pk people and troll them about how they lost to a badly-geared 116 fb, lol
you have proven some good points, no doubt, FA definitely aren't underrated, but they have to always be on the defense. always spamming heal and dash/fading around to avoid getting killed so quickly. it's as if your waiting for me to slip up so you can strike while my guard is down o.o

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2010, 11:08 AM
yup thats how it works for us to kill, sadly, theres no other way. Ive seen other crazy FA tank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm68RTnpakM&feature=channel
but its still on bm2 to be able to do it. A Fa can make a 1 on 1 pk challenging if it can tell if a target is on combo mode on them and make good use of knockdown for the killing.

BackUpMENG
06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
fa fail against any class nuff said meng
even bls pwn them and every1 knows bl suc.ky pk class out of bm2 kakaka
rank of pk classes
mfs >mfb > fb > wiz > wa > sfs > bl > fa

Sheep
06-28-2010, 01:41 PM
fa fail against any class nuff said meng
even bls pwn them and every1 knows bl suc.ky pk class out of bm2 kakaka
rank of pk classes
mfs >mfb > fb > wiz > wa > sfs > bl > fa

false, mfb are stronger than mfs + they also have debuffs, unless the fs is using mb

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 02:21 PM
mFS are always stronger then mFB with Bane. But once bane runs out. mFBs have the advantage.

Flaw
06-28-2010, 10:27 PM
i can pk 150s easy with my alt 116 hybrid fb that has no bofs and 20m worth of dookie gear, lol
hybrid fb pwns sword :\

Common myth. hFB's are only viable in PvP's (in which the opponent cannot heal). It is a widely perpetuated misconception that you need to be a "hFB" in order to win a duel with cannons/lances. Any DEX sFB can use the same Darkness -> Root cannon spam to win a duel. My cannons hit 100's (if even) but this still allows me to gain a significant 700-1k HP lead (depending on Abyssal Crystal crits). After the first root ends, just root again, mass debuff, fade out of range and then start a sword combo with force kick. There's no need to waste your time gearing up to be a "hybrid" when you already have the tools to win. Any FB that needs to use every single debuff they have to win is going to be frowned upon regardless of what build they are using.

Furthermore, hFB's are awful PKers. Once your debuffs go on cooldown you will not be able to kill anything. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that someone would be able to pot through your damage in a PK until your debuffs run out and then kill you.

As per usual, the only rebuttal to my argument is...completely missing it.

zx34
06-29-2010, 04:51 AM
1,2,3 combo pvp is surely the most important aspect in the game. /end sarcasm.
No matter how you look at it Flaw is right, and a hFB is a joke. 2shot with assassinate and ii from a hFB? Maybe against squishy people but I doubt Miavii would get 2 shot by a hFB.

Spur
06-29-2010, 07:41 AM
lol no pots in pk? thats the funniest thing i heard so far. besides root nuthin else provides a challenge in pk

Sheep
06-29-2010, 09:18 AM

1. ewww, 100s per cannon? that fails, son
2. more dps + cheaper gear + its awesome and makes you special?
3. stop trying so hard, man, we all know you fail and you get owned every post. keep QQing, man. why dont you just shut your mouth and let the big boys talk instead of you, k, son?

Spur
06-29-2010, 09:37 AM
why dont you just shut your mouth and let the big boys talk instead of you, k, son?

WA - 15X, 9X
BL - 14X
FB - 11X, 10X
FS - 11X, 10X
FA - 11X
WI - 6X

i dont see a big boy here at all

Flaw
06-30-2010, 02:33 AM
1. ewww, 100s per cannon? that fails, son
2. more dps + cheaper gear + its awesome and makes you special?
3. stop trying so hard, man, we all know you fail and you get owned every post. keep QQing, man. why dont you just shut your mouth and let the big boys talk instead of you, k, son?

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 02:49 AM
WA - 15X, 9X
BL - 14X
FB - 11X, 10X
FS - 11X, 10X
FA - 11X
WI - 6X

hes banned ingame kakakak

Enso
06-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Oh, I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but eagle eye + astral weapon = negates darkness. So then it's FB magic versus FA magic... I think we know the winner there. :x

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:51 AM
WA - 15X, 9X
BL - 14X
FB - 11X, 10X
FS - 11X, 10X
FA - 11X
WI - 6X

me neither, you are not a big boy, son

my wa will 1shot you, boy

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Oh, I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but eagle eye + astral weapon = negates darkness. So then it's FB magic versus FA magic... I think we know the winner there. :x

you would have already been darkness'd and be halfway dead by the time you get a chance to cast both after they darkness you. besides, it's not like they fail in regular pvp, i dont see why everyone thinks they are bad in close-combat or something.

Spur
06-30-2010, 09:56 AM
me neither, you are not a big boy, son

my wa will get 1shot off on you b4 it dies, boy

fixt

Sheep
06-30-2010, 10:02 AM
fixt

you got owned, LOLOLOL.
dont be mad cuz my wa will 1shot you, boy. it's okay, maybe one day you might be able to get some skill on this game -oh wait

Spur
06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
it's okay, maybe one day you might be able to get some skill on this game -oh wait u already got

fixt again

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 10:19 AM
you got owned, LOLOLOL.
dont be mad cuz my wa will 1shot you, boy. it's okay, maybe one day you might be able to get some skill on this game -oh wait

u dont have a wa son kakakak go back to runescape ner d

Enso
06-30-2010, 07:28 PM
you would have already been darkness'd and be halfway dead by the time you get a chance to cast both after they darkness you. besides, it's not like they fail in regular pvp, i dont see why everyone thinks they are bad in close-combat or something.

Uh.... okay, so pvp starts, I start combo, you cast root, darkness, and start attacking.... no wait you can't cause you're already dead.

yomo
06-30-2010, 08:47 PM
you got owned, LOLOLOL.

highly doubt you can hit over 3.6k on someone that has like what? 30+ resist cd after lvl diff and title

just sayin'

Fishy
06-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Uh.... okay, so pvp starts, I start combo, you cast root, darkness, and start attacking.... no wait you can't cause you're already dead.

true story o.o

Enso
07-01-2010, 07:33 AM
true story o.o

Lol you know it. xP

Fishy
07-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Lol you know it. xP

i do @.@ rofl

Tenrai
07-01-2010, 01:41 PM
mFB is a supportive PK class and when soloing a person alone. But considering Bm1, I just find mfbs as useless as a magic bladers when being swarmed by more then 2 players. But I do find it funny when you pvp other classes other then an archer that isn't struggling against the key debuff, Darkness.

Enso
07-02-2010, 05:34 PM
i do @.@ rofl

Lol. xD Oh hey I have over 1,400 MP now. o.o

mFB is a supportive PK class and when soloing a person alone. But considering Bm1, I just find mfbs as useless as a magic bladers when being swarmed by more then 2 players. But I do find it funny when you pvp other classes other then an archer that isn't struggling against the key debuff, Darkness.

That's why..... hFB FTW. ><

Fishy
07-02-2010, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=Enso;65403]Lol. xD Oh hey I have over 1,400 MP now. o.o

I have 1381 q.q

Valdoroth
07-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm sFB and I have over 1400 mp too. MP rune is a wonder :) I've done some semi-research in the past and compared stats and stuff for mFB and sFB and I'm pretty sure you can make a powerful mFB if you take the time and resources to do it. That's one of the hesitations most ppl have for it, also its the 'limit' of magic attacks. FB are supposed to be balanced force / sword users according to the class description but they don't have any unique magic attacks which if they did I think there would be alot more ppl willing to try out mFB. I would.

Fishy
07-02-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm sFB and I have over 1400 mp too. MP rune is a wonder :) I've done some semi-research in the past and compared stats and stuff for mFB and sFB and I'm pretty sure you can make a powerful mFB if you take the time and resources to do it. That's one of the hesitations most ppl have for it, also its the 'limit' of magic attacks. FB are supposed to be balanced force / sword users according to the class description but they don't have any unique magic attacks which if they did I think there would be alot more ppl willing to try out mFB. I would.

agreed....maybe give them some special wiz-type attack or two at trans to go with the debuffs....because the "balance" between magic and sword mostly comes from FB BM1 and their debuffs....not any cool attacks

toca4eva1
07-03-2010, 07:38 AM
AHAH!! Wow thanks for the positive feedback. They're much appreciated. ^^

Yes, if mFBs had at least a single cool magic attack besides lances and cannons, then I'm sure others would try. Even with just regular 7% m amp FB forcy......you can still make an mFB strong. Just gotta hit that 170 ^^.

Enso
07-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Lol for me it's AoB+8 does wonders. =]

And I think cannons are plenty magic attacks, sitting at 8 range attacking a darkened wizard is entertaining. ^^

Fishy
07-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Lol for me it's AoB+8 does wonders. =]

And I think cannons are plenty magic attacks, sitting at 8 range attacking a darkened wizard is entertaining. ^^

it gets boring though......something a bit more flashy would do.

Enso
07-06-2010, 08:40 AM
it gets boring though......something a bit more flashy would do.

My opinion is that Force bladers' magic side is reflected in their debuffs/buffs. Removing someone's ability to move or use skills is pretty flashy to me. Plus I run out of magic skill points as is. ><

Fishy
07-06-2010, 01:58 PM
My opinion is that Force bladers' magic side is reflected in their debuffs/buffs. Removing someone's ability to move or use skills is pretty flashy to me. Plus I run out of magic skill points as is. ><

eh.....if the rumor's are right, ill have about 80-90 free Magic Skill points if they remove Armor Break and Blind rofl.....but i doubt its true xD

Enso
07-06-2010, 10:12 PM
eh.....if the rumor's are right, ill have about 80-90 free Magic Skill points if they remove Armor Break and Blind rofl.....but i doubt its true xD

Lol I don't use either. x_x My Earth Guard is level 16 too, lol.

Fishy
07-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Lol I don't use either. x_x My Earth Guard is level 16 too, lol.

Lvl WHAT?!

Enso
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Lvl WHAT?!

16 o.o I need the points and 4 defense doesn't really do anything.

Fishy
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
16 o.o I need the points and 4 defense doesn't really do anything.

FIX THAT TRASH! >.< 4 defense is more useful than 4 attack! rofl

Enso
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
FIX THAT TRASH! >.< 4 defense is more useful than 4 attack! rofl

Lol, there's nowhere I can get 30 skill points from.

Fishy
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Lol, there's nowhere I can get 30 skill points from.

easy.....make 3 of your cannons lvl 19 instead of 20 >.> shabam! 30 pts

Enso
07-08-2010, 12:42 PM
>< But then I lose amp.

Fishy
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
>< But then I lose amp.

oh wah......5% amp loss from 20 to 19 >_>

Enso
07-08-2010, 06:34 PM
oh wah......5% amp loss from 20 to 19 >_>

So I'd lose 15% amp for 4 defense ><

Fishy
07-08-2010, 07:14 PM
no, you'd lose 5% over 3 skills >_> it wouldnt make too tremendous a difference

Enso
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
no, you'd lose 5% over 3 skills >_> it wouldnt make too tremendous a difference

Also take into account my build. My PvP strategy rarely allows the enemy to hit me. o.o

Fishy
07-08-2010, 09:13 PM
trust me o.0 5% amp makes no difference.......i never saw significant change in any attack until i hit beyond 30% boost......the loss of 5% isnt significant when you're still gonna be pumpin out 100% with Stone Cannon and 90% with Lightning O_o

Enso
07-08-2010, 09:16 PM
trust me o.0 5% amp makes no difference.......i never saw significant change in any attack until i hit beyond 30% boost......the loss of 5% isnt significant when you're still gonna be pumpin out 100% with Stone Cannon and 90% with Lightning O_o

They aren't in my combo. o.o

Fishy
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
then......how would it mess up your build to level a useful buff up over a couple cannons o.0 it wont make a lifealtering difference to your BM1 either to do it......so why not? O_O

Enso
07-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Believe me, the way I have it works very well. Because I lack any serious magic amp, I need as much level as possible out of my skills. 4 defense would make people deal 1 less damage to me. Not enough to warrant damage loss.

Fishy
07-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Believe me, the way I have it works very well. Because I lack any serious magic amp, I need as much level as possible out of my skills. 4 defense would make people deal 1 less damage to me. Not enough to warrant damage loss.

then I know where your skill points are >.> you're tryin to hide that Blind is your favorite skill ever and you put everything into it to make it lvl 40 :D

Enso
07-09-2010, 12:13 PM
then I know where your skill points are >.> you're tryin to hide that Blind is your favorite skill ever and you put everything into it to make it lvl 40 :D

Rofl! I know :x That and my level 50 root with a 5 minute duration and 5 minute cool. =O

Fishy
07-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Rofl! I know :x That and my level 50 root with a 5 minute duration and 5 minute cool. =O

It won't beat my perma root!!! :D rofl!

Enso
07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
It won't beat my perma root!!! :D rofl!

Oh dang that's annoying :x

Fishy
07-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Oh dang that's annoying :x

you missed that adventure in EoD2 :< it was hilarious

Enso
07-10-2010, 01:02 AM
you missed that adventure in EoD2 :< it was hilarious