PDA

View Full Version : Cabal NW Splitting System, Discuss - G.Ms please read

forumtwizzler
06-13-2010, 03:01 PM
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/CabalVer107-100613-1501-0000.jpg

Perhaps it doesn't make sense for the waiting list to exist. As we can see from the screen shot 9 people are in 25 are waiting and it's 6:00 p.m EST - Almost 1min 30 sec of lobby time - the most active part of the day in Cabal ? Would it be wise to have a splitting system that in the Last 2 Minutes if they relogged a Capella would turn into Procyon or Procyon could turn to Capella as "optional" preference ? However "bringers" cannot change.

The points if you optionally go to the other side for "1" war would only have a maximum of 30 pts. That way it doesn't effect the bringer systems. The other could be split players by guild ranking 2 mins, as optional 2 mins left on clock. Another cool feature may be we have "INTER SERVERS WAR 4 nation", once a week - this would promote competition in Cabal as a result promote the game. This is possible because the WAR Server is separate. We are, I think sick of a lot of dungeons (it's not what we want) ? It's time for new maps, such as in NW - alter game experience. May be I am being ignorant. Discuss.

Matrimoney
06-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Theres no real competition in War anymore...everyone gets 100 wexp per war, meaning tooooons of people relog @ 30..No real point in doing this, I'm sure everyone on WL got their points.

Shinn
06-13-2010, 03:31 PM
lol Merc war is usually like 30 vs 35 at that time o.o Dam you handicap!

BleedingSoul
06-13-2010, 03:44 PM
That would be a good idea or everyone who doesn't have any supreme e-Nationalism. Like Matrimoney said there's no point in war; I don't see why they don't offer more.

N3mesis
06-13-2010, 04:39 PM
That would be a good idea or everyone who doesn't have any supreme e-Nationalism. Like Matrimoney said there's no point in war; I don't see why they don't offer more.

hey bro, what p ornstar is in your avatar this time?

BleedingSoul
06-13-2010, 04:56 PM
hey bro, what p ornstar is in your avatar this time?

that's all me son wanna fight

Beavis
06-13-2010, 07:32 PM
that's all me son wanna fight

Hell, i'd wrestle with you naked......kakaka...........did I do that right?

beowolf101
06-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Hell, i'd wrestle with you naked......kakaka...........did I do that right?

no one wants to see a fatass naked -_-

Beavis
06-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Ooooh you hurt my feelings. Grow up...

beowolf101
06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Ooooh you hurt my feelings. Grow up...

got 2 years before i gotta grow up mengz

[GM] CoCoBall
06-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Dear,
Nation in CABAL is not meant to be switched easily.
Even there is a Cash Item to change nation.
And actual number of participant is decided by each nations size of participants.
So it depends on how many players of opposite nation are in Mission War channel.
Therefore first suggestion cannot be considered.
And from now, we would like to get this kind of suggestion via Suggestion forum or Help Desk.
So I move this thread to Suggestion section.
Please discuss more about this, not trolling. :)

Regards,
CABAL Support team

Beavis
06-14-2010, 08:19 AM
http://stellarspectral.com/memes/trlht.jpg

LAWL!

PacMan
06-14-2010, 01:27 PM
My suggestion is no more extra ppl, that is not fair. Why 1 side have more ppl when they lost war ? Lost war because they lazy, go grind base door for 30 point and log out or no plan, no team work not because they weak. Proc and cap both have same strong ppl.
The loser get bonus extra ppl for next war, why is that ? No competition in war at all when 1 side have alot more ppl. Win war because ppl do good job, team work and the loser get more ppl cuz they lazy.

Takimaru
06-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Consider this G M's 1 war once a week between Venus and Mercury =D