PDA

View Full Version : how do it activate my account

TheOne
04-02-2010, 05:07 AM
hi i transper my ogp info to this website and when i log in today and click on account mangement it keep saying that i have to transfer or activate my account to use this page when i even activate my transfer account by email that was sent to me. so what else do i have to do to use account mangement? i can't even use help desk because of this as well. so can some one help me?

ZetsubouSensei
04-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Once you login into EST site do not click account management, click the "OGP Account Transfer" button which is underneath the login thing. It will ask you for your OGP ID and pass once you fill those out your stuff will get xferred.

Or you might just have to wait and be patient, alot of people having this problem but sometimes it just fixes itself.

deadlyinstinct
04-02-2010, 05:33 AM
exactly, moo

flipleet
04-02-2010, 06:03 AM
would you be able to tell me what i am doing wrong
it wont let me log into this new site saying that my username/password is wrong
but when i try it on the ogplanet site it works perfectly fine
any suggestions

nvm i figured it out thnx anywayz :)

nunja
04-02-2010, 08:23 AM
would you be able to tell me what i am doing wrong
it wont let me log into this new site saying that my username/password is wrong

nvm i figured it out thnx anywayz :)

Posting what you figured out may help others!

ShaunYCash
04-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Ok to awnser to your wuestion I had the same problem First Create an account on this site they will ask you for the OGP account at the second or third step The email must be a @gmail.com, @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com.
I tryed to use my @live.com which is Hotmail but it won't work so I used my redirect gmail adress to active my account and everything is fine right now.
I hope this awnser help you to fix it.

nikeyman454
04-02-2010, 10:31 AM
i have the same problem
i try to transger my ogp acc over to EST but it keep saying information not valid???
can someone help me with that problem?

mi3nboisam
04-02-2010, 11:31 AM
okay i have the same issue i clicked on "OGP account transfer" button and i transferred my account now it says my account/password is invalid can someone help? and it didnt even send me an email to confirm any of this stuff. HELP please! i even went to create new account and when i got to the third step it said my OGP account was invalid so idk what to do.

crescence
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Posting what you figured out may help others!

You have to click Game Download if it keeps saying your ID/Password is wrong. For some reason this works.~

mi3nboisam
04-02-2010, 12:00 PM
okay now i go to "forgot password'' and i have to put in all the information in and it says my username doesnt exist idk whats wrong. i log into OGP website just fine and i even transferred my account so idk what is going wrong. i even went to forgot account and it was the same account name but it says it doesnt exist someone help me!

nikeyman454
04-02-2010, 01:59 PM
clicking the Game Download doesn't work for me....n its still saying Information is invalid

mweit01
04-03-2010, 03:55 PM
I have the same problem any ideas how to fix it?

Raven
04-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Below are a couple links to threads with instructions for installing, activating, and transferring.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?205-How-to-install-CABAL

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?69-To-those-who-have-problem-with-login-activate-transfer-accounts

phin
04-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Below are a couple links to threads with instructions for installing, activating, and transferring.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?205-How-to-install-CABAL

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?69-To-those-who-have-problem-with-login-activate-transfer-accounts
That doesnt help, all those say are how to do it, which someone can figure out easily if theyre not dumb...
The people who need help in this thread and me aswell have the problem that the site is tellign us to transfer our OGP data even tho we already have. Still havent fixed it..

Raven
04-11-2010, 06:21 PM
The next thing to do is try logging on from the download page. If that doesn't work, since you most likely can't get to the help desk, send an email to [email protected] with details of your problem.