PDA

View Full Version : Crashing issues

SoADeception
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
ok ever sense my old piece of crap comp died ive been using my dads comp which technically 10x better then my old comp, back to what i was saying ever sense i started using my dads cabal crashes any where from 1min-1hour of playing doesnt matter what im doing in game or what i have running on my comp it just stops running then my comp restarts... now i know most common problems occur cause of not meeting that min req. for the game but my dads has all of the recommended Spec. except for the video card witch is the min. req. please if any one know what to do or how to help please let me kno

SoADeception
06-17-2010, 03:59 PM
as usal no one replys with any thing helpful

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 04:13 PM
ok ever sense my old piece of crap comp died ive been using my dads comp which technically 10x better then my old comp, back to what i was saying ever sense i started using my dads cabal crashes any where from 1min-1hour of playing doesnt matter what im doing in game or what i have running on my comp it just stops running then my comp restarts... now i know most common problems occur cause of not meeting that min req. for the game but my dads has all of the recommended Spec. except for the video card witch is the min. req. please if any one know what to do or how to help please let me kno

I had this exact same problem on my computer. I run all my virus sweeps consistantly but no virus alert came up. Finally had to have my computer worked on. The tech found out it was an imbedded virus in my registry. Had to have a system restore done and now I can run Cabal just fine.

SoADeception
06-17-2010, 04:17 PM
ive done a system restore twice on this comp and still have the same prob

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 04:26 PM
As last resort you may want to consider having a tech take a look at your computer. I'm really fortunate in that I know someone who really knows all that technical stuff about registries, trojans, and viruses, so it didn't cost me any money.

SoADeception
06-20-2010, 02:49 PM
any one else have an idea tha might help?