PDA

View Full Version : what is OGP ID and pass?

sorrowreaper3
04-06-2010, 09:58 AM
im a new member to the game and have no idea what it is asking me every time i put my username and pass in it wont verify so im wondering if there is somthing else i am suppose to create?

CriSai
04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Since you're new, skip that part.

sorrowreaper3
04-06-2010, 10:11 AM
kk but i cant even log into the game using my user name and password keeps telling me to tramsfer OGP information to EFTsoft's account

CriSai
04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Weird o.O. Did you verify your account yet through the verification e-mail sent to you after completing registration?

If you already did, I'm not sure what's going on with new accounts, but hopefully a GM will see this post soon.

sorrowreaper3
04-06-2010, 10:41 AM
yes i did so i guess i will wait for a GM thanks for the help

Raven
04-06-2010, 11:45 AM
It wouldn't hurt to put in a help desk ticket too. If you put anything in on step 3 'agreement to transfer OGP data' that could be why it thinks you need to transfer. If not, then I wonder how many other new users are having this. Some who had OGP accounts and supposedly transferred have also had this 'you need to transfer' problem too. EST must be swimming in help desk requests by now. D:

Leonhart
04-07-2010, 10:09 AM
yes i did so i guess i will wait for a GM thanks for the help

If you're new that means you didn't have an OGP account.

Just hit "Give Up" if you didn't have an OGP account.

[GM] DaisY
04-08-2010, 08:57 AM
If you're new that means you didn't have an OGP account.

Just hit "Give Up" if you didn't have an OGP account.

This is the right answer! :D

STEP 1: Visit www.cabal.com and log in with your EST ID.

STEP 2: hit the http://image.cabal.com/img/common/banner_OGPtransfer.gif button on your left.

STEP 3: click on http://image.cabal.com/img/member/btn_GiveUp.gif button.

STEP 4: Enjoy CABAL ! :cool:

If you have any further questions, please send a ticket to us via help-desk at www.cabal.com.

Thank you =D