PDA

View Full Version : Astral Bike – Blue (30days) on Item Shop (New Item Update on June 17th)

[GM] Jamie
06-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Hello CABAL Players,

Since this week, various items are available on Item Shop!
You can get Astral Bike – Blue (30days) from the shop as well as 180 day Platinum service (with Special Bundles!) for regular platinum buyers and several Multiple Bead Packages for your tastes.
Visit Item Shop and check out all the new products by yourself!

1.Astral Bike – Blue (30days)
http://image.cabal.com/img/ItemShop/vehicles/Astral_Bike_Blue.gif

2.Platinum Service (180days) with Special Bundle!
http://image.cabal.com/img/ItemShop/Premium_Service/Platinum_180day.gif

3.Multiple Package A / B / C / D
http://image.cabal.com/img/forum/100617_New_Items.gif

Enjoy!
CABAL Support Team

Fishy
06-17-2010, 02:05 AM
bout time bikes could be bought xD haha

xEtherx
06-17-2010, 04:54 AM
bout time bikes could be bought xD haha

At almost 20bucks a month to rent a bike, from a finiancial point of view i dont like it. Make it so they are like boards, account bound and perm and costing 60-80bucks for blues and 100-150 for an RW3 account bound and perm, then yeah I could see these being a marketable item. If they wanted to keep the value of the bikes that drop in game then make the purchased bike non upgradeable.

In all honestly the only reason I want a rw-3 is for the remote storage ability, After all I'm a wizzy I alread move faster then a bike.

stealth305
06-17-2010, 07:44 AM
making bikes perm and buyable iz a terrable idea.. its lyk the 1 of the most rares drops in the game and wit ppl buying them actually getting a bike drop would seem worthless.... 30day is as far as it should go and only blue bikes...

hallaback
06-17-2010, 08:02 AM
the bike image looks like a rw3 bike so are rw3s in sale ??? gm u need to be a little smart puting a rw3 picture up.

o and if u r going to add stuff add stuff like jumping and more skills and more skill slot and make the maps bigger so this game grows more and get the high lvls more quest coem on gm u waste alot of time on extra stuff do all of these things and more people will join and make more pk channels people love pking

DeathWish24
06-17-2010, 08:23 AM
EST just wants your money, just like OGP. Don't be surprised if they bring back NAS and SEH's.

Buy the bike if you want, the money you spend on this game just keeps adding up.

Fishy
06-17-2010, 10:16 AM
not sayin id buy one, but if they make em perm at some point, then that'd lower their price ingame, making them more affordable to the people who don't spend all week straight playing this with the sole exception of maintenace to get their weekly nap.

thatmyerskid
06-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Fishy, u made a good statement, brought out a valid point

Homeless
06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
jamie ill marry u if u give me a bike every end of month ^^

Valdoroth
06-18-2010, 11:47 PM
bikes in shop to buy is fail idea in the first place. they are supposed to be rare. If they going to add temp ones, they need to add coating kits for the crystal bikes too.

syndrah
06-20-2010, 07:39 AM
what a waste.

dont buy the blue bike, their useless and only gives you 10 def and 40def rate. and only for 30 days, whoever buys this is stupid.

bardiel7777
06-20-2010, 04:51 PM
what a waste.

dont buy the blue bike, their useless and only gives you 10 def and 40def rate. and only for 30 days, whoever buys this is stupid.

It's for the rich kids who don't wanna buy alz but are desperate to have the look and feel of a bike, albeit a rented one.