PDA

View Full Version : You guys need to discuss wiz mass restore debuff ^-^

ForumHavoc
06-17-2010, 09:14 AM
*I meant nerf, but yeah theres a time limit CD debuff just like sp....

:) Have fun.

Spur
06-17-2010, 10:20 AM
was never really such a useful buff so no complaints. only prob is i just find it sad they still think nerfing us is necesary

ForumHavoc
06-17-2010, 10:54 AM
was never really such a useful buff so no complaints. only prob is i just find it sad they still think nerfing us is necesary

I just want to know when they are going to start the WA nerfing. >_>

Rage
06-20-2010, 05:45 AM
high regen and mass restore is nice in war.

Brolic
06-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Might as well just Delete Wizzies from the game lol. Next Thing you know they wont be able to give others hardness/FI/Sharpness for 10 min. after a player gets it. D:

Shiina
06-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Bladers need their BM2 claws to be AoE now.

Rage
06-21-2010, 04:35 AM

l0l

xEtherx
06-21-2010, 05:56 AM
if you think mass restore is op and needs nerfed then you probably need to go uninstall. Wizards have been nerfed excessivly to the point that this games is filled with more FS,BL,FB then anything. What they really need to do is bring back the soft cap for crit dmg at least for pvp.

Lute
06-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Mass Restore isn't being nerfed people. Try reading actual patch notes, even fail google translated ones instead of seeing icons and guessing.

Aside the fact that the icon is in the wrong section of the screen to be a debuff and isn't the same image as mass restore...

The icon is a new feature, it gives added bonus to players being in party with other players if multiple people are using bb+'s (unsure of other premium and beads)

This is why the image has the + sign on it, not because of hp restore in any way. Also why the icon is in the corner with premium/winning bonus

The icon is shown grey because...just like when you don't have premium or winning bonus...it goes grey

Actually could be quite a nice new feature if it gives a decent exp bonus (not to mention drop rate would be nice) if you had a party grinding with everyone using BB+'s, especially since rumor has it 180 looks to require almost 3x as much exp total as 1-170 total (1 180 or 3 170s anyone?)

ForumHavoc
07-01-2010, 05:42 PM
=0

Shadowkin8
07-13-2010, 02:30 AM

As if blader bm2 wasn't already OP enough...

I find it hard to believe that cabal would do anything to hurt the wizzy more then it already has. I mean, what our 5 buffs(3 of which is a QQfactor in pvp) are to much? Instead of us wizzys having to climb our way up to greatness, they should f*ck every other class up and bring them down to our level.