PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys since theirs no tech support xD can anyone shed any light on this

FLCL
04-02-2010, 05:10 AM
after registering a new account and verifying the transfer were you all allowed to manage your account/do anything besides log in, cause after i did it said i needed to activate or verify when i did in fact do both those things and when i go to re verify my account it says that the info is invalid is that normal or am i royally screwed any responses would help

Hope this is just a website bug and the actual chars in game are not lost

(there is* sorry for the title defense against grammar police o=)

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 05:11 AM
you need to wait a bit then it should fix. or you could be like me, and have the account transfer and all your stuff delete :D -facepalm-

Jenus
04-02-2010, 05:12 AM
I was able to edit my info after I set up the forum account. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. O.o Wish I could help....

ZetsubouSensei
04-02-2010, 05:14 AM
I think this is happening to random people O.O, what my guildie said he did was he filled out the login info but didn't sign in. Then he started looking at the EULA under support and he was just browsing and he noticed he was logged in and able to do stuffO.O

o0Shadowfire0o
Well I had the same problem he did, and it fixed after a bit, only like i said, account was there, characters on both servers, were not.

GaikozWraith
just try it another time i guess

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Just give it a little while, only took me like 10 or less mins before it resolved. Hopefully you don't get screwed like I have though =/

FLCL
04-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Well I had the same problem he did, and it fixed after a bit, only like i said, account was there, characters on both servers, were not.

this is my worst fear out of all this spent so much time dunno if i could do it all again

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 05:19 AM
this is my worst fear out of all this spent so much time dunno if i could do it all again

Well I have 2 help tickets pending for the issue, dunno if it can be fixed. Lost 117FA + 5 mid/lowbies on venus, and 2 mid levels that I only did a week or so ago on merc, so I am a bit annoyed lol. But thats my luck, or I should lack thereof, typical of everything in my life anyways. If you get it, all I can say is send a help ticket to them and await a response.

FLCL
04-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Its checking files at the moment if i do manage to get my toons back find me in game ill try to help if you have to start over since your on venus(big if though =/)

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 05:53 AM
Lol, well I created a blader on mercury on a seperate account, but its only level 10 so I could still restart nps. Appreciate the offer either way though :P

IBladE
04-02-2010, 06:18 AM
I had a problem this morning even though I registered and verified my account on the first day of hearing the news about the transfer. I simply signed up again but had to use a different account name and email but it worked out fine for me. I'm now able to log on.

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Its not that the account hasnt transfered, it has. Didnt have to make new login details or anything, and got the message about the stuff xferring. Waited a bit becuase it kept telling me i needed to verify on site, and eventually it let me on. Only to find out all toons were wiped.
Also, when i try to resend info on site, while logged into the account on the site, when i click on the xfer service, it says, you are already activated. so yeah.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Bump