PDA

View Full Version : Lv.130, jus askin for some advice please...

Ugomiller
06-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Yea, just kinda gettin back into the game and I was just wonderin, can anybody look at my armor here I'll have a pvp and pve, and tell me what i can better for wars and like soloing brannys and ectos in mf also...which is better amp or cdmg?
pve
+3 Mystic headpiece 1slot
+6 Mystic martial suit w/50hp
Forcy gloves w/ 20 def. rate
+4 Mystic shoes w/ 15% alz drop (unfortunate upgrade, good for farming?)
Forcy Blade w/ 150% 2slot drop (wanted forcy, and use that for farming lol and higher atk)
+4 Red Osm Blade w/ 10cdmg
Rings, ammy, earrings and bracelets all 7 coins +2+
life absorb ring +3
Atk 661
Def 661 (weird)
Atk rate 3299
Def rate 3266
rate 35%
cdmg 40%
amp 11%

pvp
+6 Osm martialhelm DB w/ 20% cdmg and 4% rate
+5 Osm martialsuit 7% s.amp, 1slot
Forcy gloves w/ 20 def. rate
+4 Mystic shoes w/ 15% alz drop (unfortunate upgrade, good for farming?)
Forcy Blade w/ 150% 2slot drop (wanted forcy, and use that for farming lol and higher atk)
+4 Red Osm Blade w/ 10cdmg
AoP +3
RoL +1 x3
crit +1
Bof +2 x2
Atk 661
Def 635
Atk rate 3299
Def rate 3216
rate 39%
cdmg 60%
amp 18%

Sephiroth
06-18-2010, 07:04 AM
My suggestion when PVE'ing its to always have around 3% HP steal, you can get such from rings or pets or a white board...

after that..depending on your HP steal setup, your rings should be CR+1/2 and ROL+1/2 and Mergaheph Ring

Earrings should always be Vamp earrings for PVE, and Regen earrings for PVP...

People seems to always say "Im in pve gear or let me switch to pvp gear" Stop being a nub and stick to ONE gear setup, PVP.

When i go grind/farm in MF/PF etc etc, I go dressed in PVP mode. Why? I killed mobs super quick and get more exp.

More DMG = More exp
Faster Kills = Bigger chance to get a nice drop

Stick to parties till you got enough alz for decent pvp set

WIpwns
06-18-2010, 07:13 AM
more amp

Ugomiller
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
more amp

always short and sweet eh? lol

and nub....really, can you solo well in mf/pf with osm on?? I say let me switch cause of course accessories diff but mainly i had mystics or forcy (now) for farming and such....im kinda used to playing a lone and learned most from unfortunate trial and errors.And i had life absorb ring (3%hp)....tired of farming and stuff, so how bout someone let me take some pics with their bike/board and let me sell and keep proceeds lol jajajaa

Enso
06-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Uh... I solo can solo grind everything through cornus with my FA using osm and stit... don't see why a blader couldn't do it in osm. Just need a little vamp to save pots and you're golden.

Ugomiller
06-20-2010, 11:29 AM
@ Enso maybe cause my gear was decently suxy and I had some horrible mistakes to fix....past that...dont have any healing factors like you and my cuz, y'all bassards. I call solo going in and taking on like 5+ mobs at once where i should die....lol not like 2-3 and murdered like what happens i.e. mf for me

Ugomiller
06-20-2010, 11:36 AM
your rings should be CR+1/2 and ROL+1/2 and Mergaheph Ring

Earrings should always be Vamp earrings for PVE, and Regen earrings for PVP...

should i even worry about maxing rate....and is it even a big factor? or should i have been worrying about an amp piece and cdi? And do regen really work in pvp? Scuse the old player askin noober questions but hey...learned some stuff kinda late and the rest, i just didnt believe :P

Sheep
06-20-2010, 12:46 PM
use your pvp gear for pve, but use some vampric earrings/amulet, and a 5% life absorb ring. the vamp should help keep you alive pretty easily

Ugomiller
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
use your pvp gear for pve, but use some vampric earrings/amulet, and a 5% life absorb ring. the vamp should help keep you alive pretty easily

yea, thing is...until my honor goes up...vamp sux....and for pvp gear in pve....my osm doesnt not help me at all...i can die so much i wont play...which can happen frequently after selling and giving away some items i most def should not have....mainly its this dream gear i have in my head that i dont believe is possible so i got myself between a rock, a hard place and playin doctor on my bl

Also, its kinda sounding like everyone wants to sell my pve gear QQ..i could use the money though...only difference is the helm, suit and acess's