pomelo168168
06-18-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi, i'm a player from CABAL TW

i've sent an email and made calls to the agent of CABAL TW

but they just ignore my suggestion

so i'd like to turn to you ESTsoft directly

you're our only hope now....

Recently, there're lots of player using plug-in-program

accelerating attack speed, attacking all players insight, attcking accross obstacles.

There're hundreds of players using that stuff every Nation War

and only few people got banned

even more, there're some player said that

"if you don't have that program, just logout, or you'll let our nation lose"

that is the situation of CABAL TW now.

some players had organized a team to collect all the players who use plug-in by making some videos

so there're hundreds of videos of those players on the youtube now

they hope to press CABAL TW agent to deal with this problem by those video

but no more than 10 people on the videos got banned

what's more, they sent the plug-in to CABAL TW agent, hoping they would deal with it

but they even didn't reply the mail, amazingly.

i don't know whether CABAL TW agent ignored my suggestions and mails purposely

so i want to tell you our problem directly

or maybe CABAL TW would become a world of bots someday

sadly, pomelo

Wiccaan
06-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Heh, good luck getting them to respond to your issues. They don't even respond to ours. :(

pomelo168168
06-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Heh, good luck getting them to respond to your issues. They don't even respond to ours. :(

this is our only hope now...

though CABAL TW just updated about 1 month ago, but the popularity has drop about 70%

there're lot of problems in CABAL TW ( including bots )

for example, there're few events 1 month ago, one of them promised that players can get one RW3 if pass all dungeons

many players had passed all dungeons, but only parts of them had received RW3

many players had sent email to CABAL TW's agent, reported many kinds of problem about CABAL TW

but most of those suggestion seems to be ignored

now i'm considering to post all my suggestions for EST on the "BAHAMUT"

and of course, EST's response to me may also be posted

(BAHAMUT is the biggest chinese game forum, and of course the biggest one in Taiwan)

by the way, my english is not well, so if there's any mistake in my paragraph, please never mind ^^"

SoADeception
06-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi, i'm a player from CABAL TW

i've sent an email and made calls to the agent of CABAL TW

but they just ignore my suggestion

so i'd like to turn to you ESTsoft directly

you're our only hope now....

Recently, there're lots of player using plug-in-program

accelerating attack speed, attacking all players insight, attcking accross obstacles.

There're hundreds of players using that stuff every Nation War

and only few people got banned

even more, there're some player said that

"if you don't have that program, just logout, or you'll let our nation lose"

that is the situation of CABAL TW now.

some players had organized a team to collect all the players who use plug-in by making some videos

so there're hundreds of videos of those players on the youtube now

they hope to press CABAL TW agent to deal with this problem by those video

but no more than 10 people on the videos got banned

what's more, they sent the plug-in to CABAL TW agent, hoping they would deal with it

but they even didn't reply the mail, amazingly.

i don't know whether CABAL TW agent ignored my suggestions and mails purposely

so i want to tell you our problem directly

or maybe CABAL TW would become a world of bots someday

sadly, pomelo

sadly ever sence est has taken over Cabal NA it slowly turning into your situation and i dont think there much that any one can do... even if they were able to get rid of the "current bots" it would heavly dmg the profit they make off of bots.. so basicly they just kick enough bots to make ppl happy for the moment and dont care about the quality of playing for ppl that dont use any hacking or botting programs... so unfortantly theres nothing we "actual players" can do anything about it and thats y i havent been playing cabal vary much any more(id use to play 400+hours a week, now i only play maybe 5 hours a week) till they dicide either to keep quality players or profit(profit always wins in their eyes)

Wiccaan
06-20-2010, 05:56 PM
... till they dicide either to keep quality players or profit(profit always wins in their eyes)

That's typically how it works with most free games. If the bots are making the company money, they will never fully remove them.

For what ever reason it appears to be an impossible task for any company with this game to answer tickets too.. not really sure how it's as hard as they are making it out to be. I answer tickets all the time for work and have never had an issue with keeping up with them. Pssst ESTsoft, tell your GMs to actually do their jobs. :o

pomelo168168
06-20-2010, 07:35 PM
sadly ever sence est has taken over Cabal NA it slowly turning into your situation and i dont think there much that any one can do... even if they were able to get rid of the "current bots" it would heavly dmg the profit they make off of bots.. so basicly they just kick enough bots to make ppl happy for the moment and dont care about the quality of playing for ppl that dont use any hacking or botting programs... so unfortantly theres nothing we "actual players" can do anything about it and thats y i havent been playing cabal vary much any more(id use to play 400+hours a week, now i only play maybe 5 hours a week) till they dicide either to keep quality players or profit(profit always wins in their eyes)

current bots are not the biggest problem in CABAL TW now

since most of botting players had reached lv.170

they all turned their target to nation war

so you can see hundreds of players hacking in nation war in all servers, all levels of nation war

why we non-hacking players hate those hacks this much?

because those hacks always kill people within one second (attack speed up times then usual)

and they can attack all players insight at once

these make non-hacking players have nothing to do but waiting to be killed in nation war

if CABAL TW agent, or ESTsoft don't deal with this problem, what we non-hackings can enjoy in this game?

CABAL TW can be this situation, will CABAL NA be this kind also if ESTsoft don't pay their attention on this problem?

one day, these hacking program(plug-ins) used in TW may invade CABAL NA and ruin CABAL NA's nation wars

it seems that no GM would respond my suggestions, i'm getting disappointed now...

so maybe i would send more emails to then, make some protests on BAHAMUT forum...

Wiccaan
06-21-2010, 08:37 AM
They already have, there are people using different things on NA version as well. It's nothing new. There have been botters since the start of CABAL on the NA version as well, they wont be stopped since ESTsoft is profiting off them either way so they don't care. Plus they use outdated security measures.

They just took over the NA version themselves so give it some time to see if it improves etc. but so far, nothing has changed from the move of OGP to ESTsoft for NA, same lack of support and same amount of bots/spammers etc. Nothing new so far.

GuardianPat
06-21-2010, 02:52 PM
wow o_o

TW mwar turned out to be War of the hackers. Hackers with best hax tools wins the war o_o

Fishy
06-21-2010, 03:48 PM
wow o_o

TW mwar turned out to be War of the hackers. Hackers with best hax tools wins the war o_o

that........would be a nightmare

pomelo168168
06-22-2010, 12:33 AM
that........would be a nightmare

that's already a nightmare... you can see hacks everywhere, and GMs haven't banned anyone since two weeks ago, the whole mwar in all servers turned into hell...

Deathlymonkey
06-22-2010, 07:29 AM
(id use to play 400+hours a week, now i only play maybe 5 hours a week)

You know there's only 168 hours in a week right?