PDA

View Full Version : Only Crashing For My 1 Character

coolblue456
06-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Okay. So i can start cabal, select a server, and everything. i was playing fine for a month now. and all of a sudden, it just closed on me. Now when i select THAT character, it closes when it starts to load into the Map. So instinctively i tried using a different account after numerous times trying on mine. Believe it or not. i was able to get in the game using a different account. so i tried making a new character on my actual account. That works too. Its just ONE character of mine, that is screwed up, everytime i try to load in the game with it. it just closes. no error messages, no failures. just Closes. if anyone can help me with this issue. that would be great. Thanks.
IGN:Omincient

Wiccaan
06-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Firstly, try running 'Check Files' inside the CABAL loader. Make sure nothing is corrupted. The area or a piece of gear the account is wearing could be corrupted and causing the crash.

If that doesn't help I would suggest asking someone you trust to try moving your character to another area for you and see if that helps. (Keep in mind, I would highly suggest asking someone you know personally rather then someone you think you trust online.)

coolblue456
06-18-2010, 04:52 PM
I have already had a friend move it to the warp gate. not to mention i already checked files, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling. so :/