PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mods, Spamming Bots Found in Bloody Ice

BMWebb
06-19-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm not sure this is where I should post this.

I've been on CABAL for about 3 days now, and the whole time I've been here, there have been bots spamming, at about 2 or 3 times a second, an address about buying alz for real money. It is really annoying when I'm trying to speak and it gets drowned out in an instant. They are in Bloody Ice, on Venus Channel 7. I would like to see a mod or someone do something about this.

meep49
06-19-2010, 07:01 PM
The unfortunate thing is those bots are like a mice infestation, you can keep taking them out but theres always more, I suggest making use of the block list or going to ur chat options an taking out public and trade chats.

cronic21
07-12-2010, 11:23 PM
no the GMs could b banning IPs to fix the prob but they obviously dont want to.

most likely reason bc half the bots r ESTsoft themselves selling gold bc its so profitable, and they cant do it legally since its against international online gaming laws.

Wiccaan
07-13-2010, 01:11 AM
no the GMs could b banning IPs to fix the prob but they obviously dont want to.

most likely reason bc half the bots r ESTsoft themselves selling gold bc its so profitable, and they cant do it legally since its against international online gaming laws.

IP banning does nothing to solve a problem. Proxies are not new technology nor hard to use. It is no different then getting banned by your char and needing to make a new one.

Mishon
07-13-2010, 01:24 AM
Just be happy the bots did take the trade chat into consideration, cause they could have just spammed the shout box lol. Just un check the trade chat box and you should be fine.

Wiccaan
07-13-2010, 01:26 AM
Just be happy the bots did take the trade chat into consideration, cause they could have just spammed the shout box lol. Just un check the trade chat box and you should be fine.

Not on Venus lol, they spam normal and trade chat.

Fishy
07-13-2010, 01:29 AM
lol same deal on merc...... @_@