PDA

View Full Version : accounts banned by OGP

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 05:44 AM
This tread is regarding people who got banned by OGP for no particular reason. I understand that people who hack deserves to be banned permanently, but those that did not, and still got banned, should be reinvestigation by Estsoft. I personally have 2 accounts that had banned by OGP, and the reasons it got banned was, copied from OGP's statement: 1-Disrupting game play, 2-Others.... I barely play with these accounts, and if they want to ban me, at least make a better reason. They are mules, highest lvl was 10, and only left them in personal shop to sell items- that's it. And they accused me of disrupting gameplay, I love how OGP treats their players. Hope Estsoft is the complete opposite of OGP.

Triplethreat
04-02-2010, 06:21 AM
LOL. Banned for no particular reason? I highly doubt that.

Farker
04-02-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm sure unbanning people is the first thing on their minds buddy.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 06:30 AM
lul , cant blame the cheater for trying LULL

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 06:31 AM
LOL. Banned for no particular reason? I highly doubt that.

Like i said, i use them to afk and personal shop, if i really violated the rules, then i deserve it- but i didn't. You might say, "only you know if you violated the rules or not", but how can you doubt it when you know nothing about it? I didn't demand Estsoft to unban me. Instead, if you read carefully you would see that i said, "it should be re investigated." This applies to everyone who got unjustly banned, not just myself.

Neo
/facepalm at you guys who really think there were no people who got banned for no reason.

Brolic
aww man ):

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 06:33 AM
People these days lost their abilities to read properly.

juji550
04-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Lmao my friend got banned for someone ELSE calling him a hacker in shout and a G.M. saw it and immediately banned him.

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Lmao my friend got banned for someone ELSE calling him a hacker in shout and a G.M. saw it and immediately banned him.

Yea, the GM's never did that, sorry to burst your bubble.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 06:44 AM

....erm ? then u woke up from ur dream?

StoneCold
04-02-2010, 06:55 AM
If those accounts didn't matter to you then why even start this thread? lol :P

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 06:58 AM
If those accounts didn't matter to you then why even start this thread? lol :P

Did i say that those accounts didn't matter to me?

StoneCold
04-02-2010, 07:05 AM
I barely play with these accounts, and if they want to ban me, at least make a better reason. They are mules, highest lvl was 10, and only left them in personal shop to sell items- that's it.
You made it sound as if they didn't matter anyways :P I knew ppl would start QQing to EstSoft about their banned accounts from OGP as soon as Transfer was over lol I never knew GM's to ban lvl 10's for no reason ;D

xXJusticeXx
04-02-2010, 07:14 AM
/facepalm at you guys who really think there were no people who got banned for no reason.

Totally agree with ya sir, me being one of those people. Ogp banned me for no reason, and even told me that they didn't have to tell me specifically why it was that they banned me; still have that email in fact. I tried doing the transfer as well, worked fine, but all my chars were erased which included my 140 FA and 132 FB =/ But oh well, those days are over.

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:14 AM
You made it sound as if they didn't matter anyways :P I knew ppl would start QQing to EstSoft about their banned accounts from OGP as soon as Transfer was over lol I never knew GM's to ban lvl 10's for no reason ;D

I said i barely play with them because i only use them to afk and open up personal shop. And when i say "open up personal shop" it means that it has items and alz in it, and it matters. And why wouldn't OGP ban a low lvl for no reason? They probably only tolerate people that violates the rules, if they spent hundred and thousand of dollars in astros.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 07:18 AM
I would say 90% of the people that say they were banned for no reason, where actually banned for a good reason. Yes, sometimes OGP made mistakes but they always fixed it if you sent a help desk ticket / GA asked about it...

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
Most GA are basically useless...My opinions are; they only became GA to get fame and benefits. *cough cough* DivineHonor.

StoneCold
04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
I said i barely play with them because i only use them to afk and open up personal shop. And when i say "open up personal shop" it means that it has items and alz in it, and it matters. And why wouldn't OGP ban a low lvl for no reason? They probably only tolerate people that violates the rules, if they spent hundred and thousand of dollars in astros.
Well OGP screwed alot of people from what I heard anyways especially at the last days of them hosting Cabal, but I doubt ESTSoft will bring back OGP banned accounts considering it was an OGP account not a ESTSoft account, sorry for the misunderstanding and your unfortunate ban, hopefully ESTSoft will be a better host :) *crosses fingers*

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Well OGP screwed alot of people from what I heard anyways especially at the last days of them hosting Cabal, but I doubt ESTSoft will bring back OGP banned accounts considering it was an OGP account not a ESTSoft account, sorry for the misunderstanding and your unfortunate ban, hopefully ESTSoft will be a better host :) *crosses fingers*

Now that's a way better statement.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Mercury GA were a little different than Venus GA...

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:25 AM
No proof no talk?

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:26 AM
No proof no talk?

The people on Venus know that was different.

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:29 AM
The people on Venus know that was different.

lol...I don't care about the differences between the venus and mercury GAs. For all i know is, most do it for the benefits.

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:33 AM
And btw, paying the gms in opg will get your acc./char. unbanned, and if that's what you think is the right thing to do. Then where are the improvements? Announcing that they'll delete your char if you want refund for astros?

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 07:36 AM
And btw, paying the gms in opg will get your acc./char. unbanned, and if that's what you think is the right thing to do. Then where are the improvements? Announcing that they'll delete your char if you want refund for astros?

lullll http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

LightxRyu
04-02-2010, 07:37 AM

Sounds like OGP wants cabal players to play their other games then go to EST >.>

grudge ftw :P

WIpwns
04-02-2010, 07:38 AM
<== banned for spamming rick rolled

Divinehonor
04-02-2010, 07:38 AM
OGP GMs never banned without proof to my knowledge. Except on the autoban system they kept enabling/disabling from time to time. Which was buggy. But if it was a L10 character just for shop with items on it. Most likely was hacked items or was used as an account to buy alz. It also just goes to show everyone that since your not even using a real game name, you want your identity hidden from public because alot of people would most likely call you out on it. I hope EST takes much more harsh action against the flamers and people who constantly harrass others here than OGP did and look the other way for the most part. Not saying your one of them, but we all know who they are. Its time for a fresh start.

Ghostwhowalks
04-02-2010, 07:41 AM
I had a 140+ fb and i remember about more than a month ago i came back to play it at 133 and got it to 140+ within two weeks the night after i craft a S amp forcy blade from ft i got banned. It was friday night after the nightly nw and i got dc'ed while running vent and itunes. When i tried to sign in my account info was wrong, i log into OGP and my account was Perm suspended for using 3rd party programs on the OGP website. I only went on too buy prem and a blacksuit other than that i did not to do anything. I sent in mutliple tickets and they just gave me the regular response "no explanation needed blah blah" Some GA's are useful, i spoke to starla and im not sure if i can trust him/her but she asked a GM and i couldnt get unbanned. So in defense in some GAs, there are some decents one. Other than that i would love to see my Fb back. YOU CAN DO IT ESTSOFT!!!

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:43 AM
lol, I don't really care about what you guys say about me, "QQ more, complain more..etc." it doesn't matter to me, because I don't even play this game anymore =)
It's the actions of the gm in ogp that made me quit. I want to see that maybe something as little as a forum thread could make a better change for everyone else playing cabal. You can't say I'm selfish for that, could you? Online games are not all about money, customer service is far more important. More customer=better game= more money, correct? I hope see Estsoft taking back cabal for good, maybe I would consider playing back. ^^

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:48 AM
OGP GMs never banned without proof to my knowledge. Except on the autoban system they kept enabling/disabling from time to time. Which was buggy. But if it was a L10 character just for shop with items on it. Most likely was hacked items or was used as an account to buy alz. It also just goes to show everyone that since your not even using a real game name, you want your identity hidden from public because alot of people would most likely call you out on it. I hope EST takes much more harsh action against the flamers and people who constantly harrass others here than OGP did and look the other way for the most part. Not saying your one of them, but we all know who they are. Its time for a fresh start.

After playing many F2P MMORPG for years, I've never seen so many gamers complain about being unjustly banned other than when ogp hosted cabal. It's hard to believe that someone so rich like, you. Who even got gm's item would not be on their side. I'm with you..Not.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 07:49 AM
I had a 140+ fb and i remember about more than a month ago i came back to play it at 133 and got it to 140+ within two weeks the night after i craft a S amp forcy blade from ft i got banned. It was friday night after the nightly nw and i got dc'ed while running vent and itunes. When i tried to sign in my account info was wrong, i log into OGP and my account was Perm suspended for using 3rd party programs on the OGP website. I only went on too buy prem and a blacksuit other than that i did not to do anything. I sent in mutliple tickets and they just gave me the regular response "no explanation needed blah blah" Some GA's are useful, i spoke to starla and im not sure if i can trust him/her but she asked a GM and i couldnt get unbanned. So in defense in some GAs, there are some decents one. Other than that i would love to see my Fb back. YOU CAN DO IT ESTSOFT!!!
lol - If I told you I asked the GM about it, I really did. Slurm was really nice about taking a second look into accounts when asked but most of the times he didn't unban them. Sometimes he did though and that made it worth asking in my opinion.

Wiz
04-02-2010, 07:50 AM
10% extra amp over everyone else is quite an unfair advantage

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:51 AM
After playing many F2P MMORPG for years, I've never seen so many gamers complain about being unjustly banned other than when ogp hosted cabal. It's hard to believe that someone so rich like, you. Who even got gm's item would not be on their side. I'm with you..Not.

Though I agree with you about the unjust bannings that did happen. But you really think all of them that complained were all done unjustly?

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:53 AM
Though I agree with you about the unjust bannings that did happen. But you really think all of them that complained were all done unjustly?

I'm not saying they were all unjustly banned, but i'm sure some were. After all these years with ogp, you know how they treat their players. No money=no game for you.

Ghostwhowalks
04-02-2010, 07:54 AM
lol - If I told you I asked the GM about it, I really did. Slurm was really nice about taking a second look into accounts when asked but most of the times he didn't unban them. Sometimes he did though and that made it worth asking in my opinion.

This is why i defended you just unsure who to trust now a days from this game lol <3 ty tho :D

Miavi
04-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Hey divine since you are so legit and Mr. I never did anything wrong wanna frap's yourself transmuting those gm given gloves of yours?

Ghostwhowalks
04-02-2010, 08:04 AM
that would be a YOUTUBE hit!!!!! :)

deadlyinstinct
04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
lmao fail..

Miavi
04-02-2010, 08:18 AM
Divine say's he wants change to happen lol. Hey divine how about you man up transmute your gloves and take the charge man...oh wait you're just another hyprocrite GG.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
tbh i think its small reward for the amount of time / work put into that position, i think you all care about cabal way too much if you really want him to transmute the gloves... q.q more?

Wiz
04-02-2010, 08:22 AM
well the watcher / GA program from ogp stated rewards will not be game breaking. only some blessing beads , costumes , cs bought items but forcy 17% amp gloves ? do not fall in those categories. if it was actually tradable i bet itll be worth 20B in range so 20B for the time he spent and u call it a "small" reward? 2ndly how come hes the only one that got it? wat about all the other watchers / GAs? it was obviously favoritism

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:27 AM
well the watcher / GA program from ogp stated rewards will not be game breaking. only some blessing beads , costumes , cs bought items but forcy 17% amp gloves ? do not fall in those categories. if it was actually tradable i bet itll be worth 20B in range so 20B for the time he spent and u call it a "small" reward? 2ndly how come hes the only one that got it? wat about all the other watchers / GAs? it was obviously favoritism

yea divines gloves man, they broke ur game meng...
http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:28 AM
are you WizKing or something lul ...

Miavi
04-02-2010, 08:30 AM
rumour is lute and eskie have some pretty epic forc orbs too should go ask them to show you them.. oh wait

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:32 AM
yea meng eskie n lute the top 2 wiz in cabal always hogging all teh bosses and getting bringers in nw, meng so unfair?
please tier up ..

VietHacker
04-02-2010, 08:33 AM
divines gloves are scrub tier, i have 24% amp gloves

Rage
04-02-2010, 08:33 AM
bubble has been bursted

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:34 AM
divines gloves are scrub tier, i have 24% amp gloves

http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Wiz
04-02-2010, 08:34 AM
are you WizKing or something lul ...

sry but sumthing that shouldnt exist in game is pretty game breaking. if it was 14% unfair overpowered yes but 17% is gm made only so u cant argue with me there. lol snow it wont be hard to figure out who i am but Wizking is 2hit kill i am not

SkyAlpha
04-02-2010, 08:35 AM
im sure they wont ban u for no reason

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:38 AM
sry but sumthing that shouldnt exist in game is pretty game breaking. if it was 14% unfair overpowered yes but 17% is gm made only so u cant argue with me there. lol snow it wont be hard to figure out who i am but Wizking is 2hit kill i am not

im asking cuz wizking always has q.q bout ga/watchers cuz hes an ex-ga or watnot, meh the program effectivly lasted till ogp was done, i cant complain bout it, i really could care less what they gave divine for his hard work, he deserved it lol.

Wiz
04-02-2010, 08:41 AM
im asking cuz wizking always has q.q bout ga/watchers cuz hes an ex-ga or watnot, meh the program effectivly lasted till ogp was done, i cant complain bout it, i really could care less what they gave divine for his hard work, he deserved it lol.

i dunno if u get it but. divine - hard work - less than 1 year - 20B+. i dont see how those can be put in a sentence and still be called fair. im not blaming u for siding with ure own guild but ask anyone else out there no one will agree with u

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:46 AM
im not in ascension i left last year lul, and 2ndly i was watcher, now im unsure of the status of the program however my intentions remain the same.

Wiz
04-02-2010, 08:54 AM
im not in ascension i left last year lul, and 2ndly i was watcher, now im unsure of the status of the program however my intentions remain the same.

i was a watcher as well. i know wat we did, the so called "work" was voluntary and wasnt supposed to be gifted on in the first place. getting costumes / cs items was already a privaledge but greed has overcome watever moral standards he once stood up for

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 09:00 AM
i was a watcher as well. i know wat we did, the so called "work" was voluntary and wasnt supposed to be gifted on in the first place. getting costumes / cs items was already a privaledge but greed has overcome watever moral standards he once stood up for

i cant question a persons moral because of a gift a gm decided to give to him, and on the "voluntary" part, im not sure how long ago ur speaking, but recently speaking, there was a set of mandatory guidelines, in other words u couldnt just sit bak not do anything till friday nite n send in a report on a bot n expect it to be acceptable. i found myself doing alot just because i actually noticed the bots being removed, for instance the fgr botters that last event, would leave trophies all around the ground, that was like a nice incentive to do more then the average number of reports bcuz of all the free sp basically lying on the ground lol. your questioning his morals by what a gm decided he earned? (btw i still dunno if this is why he even gained that gear, just assuming)
i think incentive is a good thing, obviously i dont think anyone and everyone who does it should get 17 amp forci gloves, but i have to say i am not 100% against what happend, nor am i 100% for it, i really dont see why u guys care so much about his gloves, i dont even see him on that much anymore, i think he plays more as a hobby then as like to be the best caballer ever, u should chill lil bit i mean its not like hes all hangin outside bi callin u a fail watever with the 17 amp forci gloves on, or is it like that ? lol

Neo
04-02-2010, 09:49 AM
I had been playing since OB and had a 151 FB, 145 FA, and a 144 WA. I was one of the first few watchers but then I was banned for no reason and I quit for another game. Sent in numerous support tickets and never got a response. Even asked Kalyandra or w/e about my account and even she could not give me an answer. Oh well, here is hoping the same thing does not happen again.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 09:54 AM
I had been playing since OB and had a 151 FB, 145 FA, and a 144 WA. I was one of the first few watchers but then I was banned for no reason and I quit for another game. Sent in numerous support tickets and never got a response. Even asked Kalyandra or w/e about my account and even she could not give me an answer. Oh well, here is hoping the same thing does not happen again.

o.o dude were u in 'The Matrix'?

I think i know you.

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
lul , cant blame the cheater for trying LULL

ROFL no you cant

Ashcroft
04-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Ghan where are your 5k posts. This site has been up for almost an entire day now!

Flarius
04-02-2010, 11:06 AM
I got banned for apparently botting when I haven't even played for like a month and when i don't even know how to hack or bot.

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Ghan where are your 5k posts. This site has been up for almost an entire day now!

Hiding in the darkness apparently lol. Why is everyone so concerned with my posts when I'm not? lol

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-02-2010, 11:25 AM
i personally agree on this dude. i mean OGP GM's are barely active, the only people tht gets banned are the ones we watchers reports to them. and most of the watchers barely do their reports coz everyone is busy. i already heard some people QQ/Rage on me when they found out they got banned coz i reported them on my watcher report. I just LOL @ them and show them their vid botting/aoe haxing. XD

here are some of them XD (http://www.youtube.com/user/erickrayos?feature=mhw5)

"must watch it on HD =P"

dodoso123
04-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Totally agree with ya sir, me being one of those people. Ogp banned me for no reason, and even told me that they didn't have to tell me specifically why it was that they banned me; still have that email in fact. I tried doing the transfer as well, worked fine, but all my chars were erased which included my 140 FA and 132 FB =/ But oh well, those days are over.

How is a transfer fine if you dident get your chars?

OGx3
04-02-2010, 11:38 AM
I think EST should look them all over, just in-case.

Leonhart
04-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I got banned for apparently botting when I haven't even played for like a month and when i don't even know how to hack or bot.

Apparently some "dead" accounts were hacked into and used for botting.

Bowkill
04-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Eh, this is a dangerous topic for a company to approach publicly. They will or they won't, and no forum threads will influence that decision. If they find you to be innocent of previously accused offenses you will probably be unbanned. Otherwise there is truly nothing to be done. Don't see why the OP felt a need to start a thread on the subject, and masking your identity on such a topic really is asking for nothing but trolls and flames =\.....

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Apparently some "dead" accounts were hacked into and used for botting.

My dead account was hacked and stripped of gear and all that good stuff but i dont know if it was used for botting lol.

BackUpMENG
04-02-2010, 02:11 PM
tl;dr thread. banned acct back mengz?

hidetoshi
04-02-2010, 02:34 PM
there were rumours of the new management unbanning og accounts, but apparently thats all it was. but i believe the new team should consider unbanning old og accts for maybe 1 time offenders, since ogplanet chose to unban all the Tang Dynasty members who were caught by GM Spoon, as he was the only legit GM, Brolic really has some nerve posting in this section since he was frapped on 4 occasions hacking ents in mf. my point is, is that Cabal will never have its population back the way it use to be. and if u must know,ive had banned accounts for numerous reasons, all deserved bans i dont deny that, even got my sisters account banned that she worked hard on for 4yrs while she was away from home. but twinr is now out of buisness as well as botsea so for now none of you can hack anyway. but its only a matter of time before someone makes a new one. peace out and happy gaming , ps. those of you who think youre gonna get unbanned, i highly doubt thats gonna happen,and cabal isnt worth starting over... shouldnt have hacked in the 1st place

CRHinds
04-02-2010, 02:37 PM
psh..i was banned for no reason! - ZeuseDaGreat -.-

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Rofl you guys are full of it. i have been playing since OB with the same account and i have never been banned. you people shouldent be hacking and u wont get banned. also im sure buying alz was agenst the rules too. Ohhh and shareing accounts i love stupid people who go. OK your my friend from acrost the country maybe they wont notice my ip is from ohio and yours is from texas. maybe you guys missed that section?

CRHinds
04-02-2010, 02:41 PM
no...guy..maybe your too full of it..stop replying if your just gonna talk smack to a legit player...everyone who knew my FA knows i didn't bot..buy alz..glitch...only thing i did on that account was go to NW with my peeps...ZeuseDaGreat 144 FA -.-

dodoso123
04-02-2010, 02:43 PM
So, wheres SaintShyiru and White00dragon O.o

beowolf101
04-02-2010, 04:16 PM

same old gouch o.o

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 07:18 PM
i really could care less what they gave divine for his hard work, he deserved it lol.

Late response (sorry), but I lol'ed at that...

but I doubt Divine was even really given gloves by a GM anyways. Shame on him if he really was and took them...

Cstriker
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM
there were rumours of the new management unbanning og accounts, but apparently thats all it was. but i believe the new team should consider unbanning old og accts for maybe 1 time offenders, since ogplanet chose to unban all the Tang Dynasty members who were caught by GM Spoon, as he was the only legit GM, Brolic really has some nerve posting in this section since he was frapped on 4 occasions hacking ents in mf. my point is, is that Cabal will never have its population back the way it use to be. and if u must know,ive had banned accounts for numerous reasons, all deserved bans i dont deny that, even got my sisters account banned that she worked hard on for 4yrs while she was away from home. but twinr is now out of buisness as well as botsea so for now none of you can hack anyway. but its only a matter of time before someone makes a new one. peace out and happy gaming , ps. those of you who think youre gonna get unbanned, i highly doubt thats gonna happen,and cabal isnt worth starting over... shouldnt have hacked in the 1st place

LOL. GM Spoon was the one who gave people forc amp and billion of alz, along with making an alt character used for forcium crafting.

BleedingSoul
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM

but I doubt Divine was even really given gloves by a GM anyways. Shame on him if he really was and took them... Those were a pity gift. I'd want somthing like that too if I took flame every day.

BurgerKing
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM

but I doubt Divine was even really given gloves by a GM anyways. Shame on him if he really was and took them...

didnt you look at the screenshot of the 17 amp gloves? im sorry if you can find someone who can craft those then please show me.

ForumStarla
04-03-2010, 07:33 PM
didnt you look at the screenshot of the 17 amp gloves? im sorry if you can find someone who can craft those then please show me.
Nah, I didn't see.

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM

.....i find your criticism troubling tbh; there is no shame is taking a item offered by gm for years of reports/work. I really find it hard to believe if you were offered something like that from Surge that you woulda said "na sry its too epic not fair to other players". lul it would be like a smack in the face to the gm whos trying to show you some gratitude for you work. (sure u can get bbs, costumes n watnot, but i mean divine didnt just start being a ga couple months ago, i cant comprehend where the shame on dh comes from) ....

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:06 PM
This post was not made with the purpose of flamin'.. but has ESTsoft even said anything about unbnning/investigate banning reasons for old OGP players?

BleedingSoul
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
If OGP had proof of them hacking/3rd party program, why would they even want to allow them to be in the game again? It's like someone sending in working papers with a felony on them. Do you want to trust that person's word that they're straight and clean and good? Or higher the better person?

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
If OGP had proof of them hacking/3rd party program, why would they even want to allow them to be in the game again? It's like someone sending in working papers with a felony on them. Do you want to trust that person's word that they're straight and clean and good? Or higher the better person?

1-Some of them spend in ASTROS as much as a cocaine addict in coke.
2- Some of them where hacked and they want to be nice and give the accounts back (LOL)
In my opinion OGP used to do a horrible job in banning accounts. If you would do the slightest crap wrong BUM! perma-ban.. but some of the spamming bots in BI would still be there for 10 days+

sn0wXz
04-03-2010, 08:26 PM
1-Some of them spend in ASTROS as much as a cocaine addict in coke.
2- Some of them where hacked and they want to be nice and give the accounts back (LOL)
In my opinion OGP used to do a horrible job in banning accounts. If you would do the slightest crap wrong BUM! perma-ban.. but some of the spamming bots in BI would still be there for 10 days+

yea real fair review lullhttp://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png
i guess its all about your prospective.

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
most know me from the open beta days as either LadyStar or Shadowstar. i recently was forced to quit cabal last yr because my place i was living at had no net than i had to get a job. so im saying this so its clear i wasnt playing for a year.
in that time i got on ONE time to help a guildee wit giving him a couple pieces of my own gear. i tried to log in around january, only to discover my account was now banned. i have no clue why its banned neither. ogp wouldnt respond to any my questions sent via help desk.(only through the ogp forums did i read that some old users like me had this happen as well and with their friends and clan mates saying that they we re hacked and someone was botting on their accounts. so im assuming i was one of the old accounts this may have happened to.)
The previous yr before that i had my original account hacked into and my original character shadowstar deleted, and ogp never even attempted to try and recover her.
ogp was horrible.
hopefully est can maybe do a better job than ogp and help out us (the consumers) instead of turning blind eyes.

on another note HAIIIIII divinehonor how have u and eskie been? and also HAIIIII GOGO ^-^

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:38 PM
most know me from the open beta days as either LadyStar or Shadowstar. i recently was forced to quit cabal last yr because my place i was living at had no net than i had to get a job. so im saying this so its clear i wasnt playing for a year. in that time i got on ONE time to help a guildee wit giving him a couple pieces of my own gear. i tried to log in around january, only to discover my account was now banned. i have no clue why its banned neither. ogp wouldnt respond to any my questions sent via help desk. the previous yr before that i had my original account hacked into and my original character shadowstar deleted, and ogp never even attempted to try and recover her. ogp was horrible. hopefully est can maybe do a better job than ogp and help out us (the consumers) instead of turning blind eyes.

on another note HAIIIIII divinehonor how have u and eskie been? and also HAIIIII GOGO ^-^

Most likely you were hacked and then Banned for using illegal software. You didn't use it .. the hackers did.

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Most likely you were hacked and then Banned for using illegal software. You didn't use it .. the hackers did.

yea i heard peoples guildmates posting about this happening to friends and guildees to people who either quit the game or hadnt been on in awhile. but my guildee i talked to never said he saw me on my account cept one time like in December i believe and he said someone was on it. but when i tried to get on i couldnt and than like n hr later i had been banned on that account.

EterNity
04-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Need more posts here please... I ran out of the fun.... Come on!!

Magicdude
04-03-2010, 08:52 PM

What is so fun about flamers o_O?

Ladystar
04-03-2010, 08:53 PM

lol <post>

hidetoshi
04-04-2010, 04:13 AM
LOL. GM Spoon was the one who gave people forc amp and billion of alz, along with making an alt character used for forcium crafting. DUDE unless youve played as many years as i have, keep your unintelligent comments elsewhere. sounds like your just jealous about not gettin forcium yourself. my point was about hackers and namely the GM,S who allowed known members of Tang hack and get away with it as well as allow them to hack in CA in their presence. I was there more than once and all my vids and screens were listed as fakes. imagine that!!

hidetoshi
04-04-2010, 04:17 AM
If OGP had proof of them hacking/3rd party program, why would they even want to allow them to be in the game again? It's like someone sending in working papers with a felony on them. Do you want to trust that person's word that they're straight and clean and good? Or higher the better person? lol why would they you ask? because the Cabal player base isnt even half of what it use to be, you my friend are surely under a year here by cabal years. the known hacks people were using no longer exist. this game will not make them enough money to keep it open very long if the player base doesnt increase.

hidetoshi
04-04-2010, 04:20 AM
most know me from the open beta days as either LadyStar or Shadowstar. i recently was forced to quit cabal last yr because my place i was living at had no net than i had to get a job. so im saying this so its clear i wasnt playing for a year.
in that time i got on ONE time to help a guildee wit giving him a couple pieces of my own gear. i tried to log in around january, only to discover my account was now banned. i have no clue why its banned neither. ogp wouldnt respond to any my questions sent via help desk.(only through the ogp forums did i read that some old users like me had this happen as well and with their friends and clan mates saying that they we re hacked and someone was botting on their accounts. so im assuming i was one of the old accounts this may have happened to.)
The previous yr before that i had my original account hacked into and my original character shadowstar deleted, and ogp never even attempted to try and recover her.
ogp was horrible.
hopefully est can maybe do a better job than ogp and help out us (the consumers) instead of turning blind eyes.

on another note HAIIIIII divinehonor how have u and eskie been? and also HAIIIII GOGO ^-^ ogplanet had a major security breach, so its possible in one of their many mistakes your account was banned or mistaken for someone elses

hidetoshi
04-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Need more posts here please... I ran out of the fun.... Come on!! eternity lol one of the CA hackers as well as wall hacking bosses in PF, new GM,s new management , cant wait to see Tang Dynasty get their way now, and as i said in ogplanets forum , no one cares bout yourdiary/blog w/e, no one cares about you or your life.. a 15 year old fat chick is what you probably are >.> and dont comment back because anything from you will be laughed at

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 06:14 AM
ogplanet had a major security breach, so its possible in one of their many mistakes your account was banned or mistaken for someone elses

ahhh so they had yet another breach wonderful. least est took em now. this is how many times they had a major screwup that screws everyone else to all hell. -sigh- i gotta go talk to est help desk than because im not losing my wizard and blader as well to this game. i already lost my favorite FB due to a hack and ogp dint help whatso ever to even TRY and recover her-.-

lethalskills
04-04-2010, 07:14 AM

lol pwned!!!

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 07:19 AM
lol why would they you ask? because the Cabal player base isnt even half of what it use to be, you my friend are surely under a year here by cabal years. the known hacks people were using no longer exist. this game will not make them enough money to keep it open very long if the player base doesnt increase.

Why are you so....stupid?

Drew
04-04-2010, 07:24 AM
security breach you say? think alz rip. how could ogp let that happen for days, weeks, months? unless one of them from within made it happen? just asking. surely all those ripped couldn't have bought alz and got keylogged? <----the reason ogp kept telling us why it happened. I also beleive about certain g.ms crafting and giving epic gears to 'friends'. Wonder what heppend to that double slotted eog+8 which was shouted on channel 9 and when someone posted about it, the ga's themselves admitted it was a g.m's and then the thread was hidden 'cuz the pershon who shouted and bragged about the cape was definitely not a g.m but maybe the frined and recipient afterwards? again just curious. the g.ms in ogp have many secrets.

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:49 AM
ogp had provided us horrible service hopelfully everyone gets something from this.

Eval122
04-04-2010, 07:56 AM
tl;dr thread. banned acct back mengz?

No Thanks.

Error
04-04-2010, 08:00 AM
DUDE unless youve played as many years as i have, keep your unintelligent comments elsewhere. sounds like your just jealous about not gettin forcium yourself. my point was about hackers and namely the GM,S who allowed known members of Tang hack and get away with it as well as allow them to hack in CA in their presence. I was there more than once and all my vids and screens were listed as fakes. imagine that!!

How is it unintelligent when GM Spoon did give free forcium amp?
And how would you be able to see Tang 'hack' in CA if you weren't in Tang yourself? If you weren't, you would've been PK'd out of there and would have no evidence. If you were, you're basically calling yourself a hacker too mang.

eternity lol one of the CA hackers as well as wall hacking bosses in PF, new GM,s new management , cant wait to see Tang Dynasty get their way now, and as i said in ogplanets forum , no one cares bout yourdiary/blog w/e, no one cares about you or your life.. a 15 year old fat chick is what you probably are >.> and dont comment back because anything from you will be laughed at

If you were in Tang you would know what ET is.
And another thing mang, there are vids of ET and Tang able to do all the things you listed without hacks(CA, boss hunting), why would they even have the need to hack?

tl;dr UMAD?

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 08:45 AM
well the alz rip went on longer than a few months. in ogps first year the alz rip went from like oct/nov- until feb. of it being massive amounts of people being hacked. after that it still continued on but wasnt as big of a crazy amount as it was the first time. for the rest of that year.

moondrifter
04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
just to add a tidbit of info.. I do know someone who was quite unjustly banned and had mule accounts.. ANY IP addy that is the same as the banned account WILL also be banned regardless of what level they were. So unfortunately for you, you are basically SOL!!!!

Duo
04-04-2010, 09:50 AM
ogplanet had a major security breach, so its possible in one of their many mistakes your account was banned or mistaken for someone elses

Ah, this is explains why I was hacked as well.

I knew I could find the answer somewhere on these forums.

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 09:51 AM
just to add a tidbit of info.. I do know someone who was quite unjustly banned and had mule accounts.. ANY IP addy that is the same as the banned account WILL also be banned regardless of what level they were. So unfortunately for you, you are basically SOL!!!!

i dintget ip banned. just my main account was banned my old main account is fine.,

friedchicken
04-04-2010, 10:00 AM
well the alz rip went on longer than a few months. in ogps first year the alz rip went from like oct/nov- until feb. of it being massive amounts of people being hacked. after that it still continued on but wasnt as big of a crazy amount as it was the first time. for the rest of that year.

In my 2 years+ of playing, how did I miss all that poo that was thrown around, random hacks, mysterious bannings, stolen accounts. I thought the alz rip was a fisaco OGG did 0.0.

I'm mostly solitary, and since I changed my password often, that may have helped me too. Ouchie to everyone else, who had something bad happen to their account.

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 10:08 AM
In my 2 years+ of playing, how did I miss all that poo that was thrown around, random hacks, mysterious bannings, stolen accounts. I thought the alz rip was a fisaco OGG did 0.0.

I'm mostly solitary, and since I changed my password often, that may have helped me too. Ouchie to everyone else, who had something bad happen to their account.

yea i dint get alz ripped but when all that was happening all the alz rips my current account was hacked dec 23 and i lost my old main character a 140 FB named Shadow Star when they deleted her now i left the game for a year cuz where i was living had no net. i get told via phone i was being hacked on my new main account and than when i try and get on i get a message saying im banned so now i lost my almost lvl 140 Blader LadyStar. its getting stupid-.-

WangChung
04-04-2010, 12:26 PM
happens. People don't care about it until it happens to them. End of story.

EterNity
04-04-2010, 01:50 PM
eternity lol one of the CA hackers as well as wall hacking bosses in PF, new GM,s new management , cant wait to see Tang Dynasty get their way now, and as i said in ogplanets forum , no one cares bout yourdiary/blog w/e, no one cares about you or your life.. a 15 year old fat chick is what you probably are >.> and dont comment back because anything from you will be laughed at

What a hater- .- Your user name is the biggest FA hacker who got to level 170 and got banned right after...What a legend.

ET is no special. Any FA in Forcium will be able to tank CA nicely. You don't see it much cause, after I quit half years, I am still the ONLY FA with full forcium in NA Cabal.

Here is a video I posted on CA sec. on this forum. I will post here for you to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XicAiLtxc2s

You should notice the majority of the attacks on me were miss or I should say 90% of the hit was a miss and even if they do hit me, the damage is low enough for me to vamp back without potting.

With forcium, both my defense and my defense rate are higher than any Martial FAs. That's also the main reason that people say that FA cannot tank CA.

Original post: Click me (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?179-Chaos-Arena-For-those-who-think-FA-cannot-tank-CA)

I felt bad for you if your only joy on the forum is to start rumor. It only makes you look bad and immature not the person you try to flame on.

Hehe.

Cstriker
04-04-2010, 01:55 PM
DUDE unless youve played as many years as i have, keep your unintelligent comments elsewhere. sounds like your just jealous about not gettin forcium yourself. my point was about hackers and namely the GM,S who allowed known members of Tang hack and get away with it as well as allow them to hack in CA in their presence. I was there more than once and all my vids and screens were listed as fakes. imagine that!!

Maybe you should learn English. You said GM Spoon was the only legit GM, how can someone be legit if he gives alz and forc amp? Thats worse then letting people hack, because they don't even have to hack to get the items they wanted.

EterNity
04-04-2010, 01:56 PM

Don't remind me about alz rip again QQ

I was ripped and all my lovely alz was gone for good. Even though I got it back from OGP <3, I was still suffering a lot from it. I remember a lot of people rage quit after they got alz ripped. There is no exception. It happened to almost everyone. OGP does give back the alz though if you followed the instruction and sent in the ticket with proper information needed. It took them about two months to return my alz which, in my opinion, for a free to play game, is nice enough.

EterNity
04-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Why are you so....stupid?

That is a very complicated question! It's like asking why there are trolls - .-"

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 02:18 PM
well whatever happened happened theres no changing much.

Relish
04-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I love how regular threads become forum drama. Fun to read = )

EterNity
04-04-2010, 02:27 PM
I love how regular threads become forum drama. Fun to read = )

I want more...This tread is win!

ricehawt
04-04-2010, 05:29 PM
lol so my forceshielder uhuhmesohorny got banned for having an inappropriate name, and only solution is buying name change card...which wasnt possible at the time, especially not for a greedy company like OGP...so would this be considered a fair ban? haha

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Hahahah cool story bro.

ricehawt
04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
thanks brahhhhh! i hope it wasn't too long to read like chyaaaaa

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 05:43 PM
t
l
;
d
r

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM
cant even log into the site to send a help desk ticket bout my account =.= -sigh-

ricehawt
04-04-2010, 06:01 PM
yeah i got that prob lady, you gotta go through the email that sent you the confirmation, and click on that link and you ll be at your account

Ladystar
04-05-2010, 02:07 PM
yeah i got that prob lady, you gotta go through the email that sent you the confirmation, and click on that link and you ll be at your account

ohhhh cool thanks i just read about that in another forum post too lol. kool thanks ill do that. cuz i cant even play cabal on my old main account i keep getting an error and crap

Flarius
04-05-2010, 07:24 PM
I sent into help desk 2 days ago, almost 3, and still haven't gotten a reply. I Had resent ANOTHER email to help desk. I only hope they actually reply this time. Also I know they can do an I.P. check to see where you logged in on your account. Shouldn't be that hard to tell if you were hacked from someone in a different area if the I.P. is different.

WIpwns
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Leonhart
04-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I sent into help desk 2 days ago, almost 3, and still haven't gotten a reply. I Had resent ANOTHER email to help desk. I only hope they actually reply this time. Also I know they can do an I.P. check to see where you logged in on your account. Shouldn't be that hard to tell if you were hacked from someone in a different area if the I.P. is different.

Give them some time =/

They're have quite a bit of work atm

Flarius
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah I know they're quite busy, i'm not too upset with it...The break from cabal is kinda nice. I'm just frustrated with getting my account unbanned and all that from going through the fight with OGP...Getting my emails ignored and such...Freaking s. -.-

And btw HAI LEON!

Leonhart
04-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey =P

If you really wanna play, just make a new char o.o

Making nubs is cake now :D

Try not to let it worry you too much. I know there are a number of accounts that got incorrectly banned/hacked into and used.

Flarius
04-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah I did make a new account lol, 136 FS. =p But i'm getting bored of the FS and I hate starting over. =O

Ladystar
04-05-2010, 09:39 PM

yea it shouldnt but last time i played i was living in florida. now i live in texas. but if its anywhere other than those two states than yea it wasnt me.

Ladystar
04-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Hey =P

If you really wanna play, just make a new char o.o

Making nubs is cake now :D

Try not to let it worry you too much. I know there are a number of accounts that got incorrectly banned/hacked into and used.

lol i have my FA from the start of open beta still available to me. but i really have gotten tired of having to start over so much. after my FB from open beta got hacked and deleted i rolled me a blader and a wizard. both in the 100s+ and my blader i hit dual max trans on at lvl 21. so yea...... after rolling 3 characters to around 140+ and than losing them due to hacks. really makes me not like rerolling even more. and losing all my eipc gear i used to have.

rolaswero
04-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Hello! Can you tell me how i can register mail at <a href="http://google.com">google</a> google (http://google.com) http://google.com

nckitsos
04-15-2010, 06:46 PM
guys

i like chocolate

Sheep
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM
IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO.
my main's blocked for absolutely no reason at all. I didnt even get an email or anything explaining why. still blocked...

coolkid
04-15-2010, 08:24 PM

why yes it is

darksniperx
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Hello! Can you tell me how i can register mail at <a href="http://google.com">google</a> google (http://google.com) http://google.com

its www.gmail.com

if you own a domain name : http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

LILCHAOLAO
04-20-2010, 11:05 AM
There ARE ppl falsely banned...

BleedingSoul
04-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Like DivineHonor.

LILCHAOLAO
04-20-2010, 11:10 AM
I doubt it,but personally,I dont give a damn,I dont even know him

silver2020
04-20-2010, 11:12 AM
hes an idol to everyone in merc and losers in venus smfh

csodar
04-21-2010, 07:21 AM
My sons have an HP one year old laptop running Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Of course, just turned a year old two days ago and warranty is now up. There is not a lot of software on this thing. I installed ESET Nod32 and it runs well. I just scanned and there are no threats found. No popups are appearing in IE. There is no sign of a virus anywhere. There are multiple problems that I cannot figure out. When we try to shut the computer down, it gets stuck in Logging Off screen. I try Ctrl Alt Delete to bring up Task Manager but it will not appear. I get the Icon down in the lower right part of the screen, but cannot click on it to open it up. I tried to do a System Restore. I select it, but nothing happens. When I try doing it all over again, it says that it is already running, but it is not. I have tried uninstalling things they dont need but the uninstall freezes up also and when i hit cancel, it just remains cancelling without doing anything. I am usually pretty good at fixing things but this one has me stumped. If I could just do a restore, i feel like i could get it back to where it was before this started happening a couple of days ago,. Any help is appreciated.

Mariano
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
o.k. this thing called security tool kept popping up and telling me all these viruses I had on the computer. Well now it completely blanked out my screen making it the only thing visible and everytime I try presing Ctrl + Alt + Delete to go to my task manager it blocks it off with a virus pop up!!! The only way i'm on the internet right now is because I went threw start... PLEASE help me, there is absolutly no way for me to get this of my computer! Now it says it has a firewall up that blocks my internet. This is doing more harm then good as you see obviously.

Mariano
04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
At work the man I worked with got a virus opening a picture and when I am not there he tends to use my computer because its faster, I have important information about payrolls and financial info about the company and I can't afford to lose it. Thanks

Malinos
04-26-2010, 01:53 PM
I've always had no problems with getting internet on my computer. Now I can't connect. I've checked and everything is plugged in. I don't think it is a problem with the cables because I don't get the message "Local cable disconnected". All the other computers in my house are working fine. I think that something is wrong with the actual computer. I had a trojan (InternetSecurity2010) before that happened, maybe that has something to do with it? I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Other odd things are happening too...after a few hours or so none of the applications will work (iTunes, microsoft word, etc) and a lot of the words start to disappear. Likeee, the start button at the bottom left corner doesn't say start, it just is a green blob and when you click on it, it only shows the picture for each application. I've run spybot and malwarebytes scans and they both came up with nothing. I dont have any actual antivirus to run because I was in the middle of downloading Kaspersky Anti Virus when it happened and whenever I put in the code, it says that it can't download because it can't access the internet. Any ideas?

Incredibly Ill
04-26-2010, 02:22 PM
^
why the f--- do those pop up on here?