PDA

View Full Version : Missing my Account Bound Osm gear? o_O

DarkBandito
06-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi, I'm an older player of Cabal NA and I haven't really been playing much. I just logged in today and noticed that my Account Bound Osm gear is missing.... (The 3 slot Osm gear that I got from OGPlanet when they had the event for it.) When I first logged in when my account was transferred to this server it was there, but now it's gone? What's up with that? I donno it just seems odd, anyone else get this problem other then me?

cabalstupid
06-21-2010, 05:30 PM
those items were removed by EST G M. they were considered as OGP G M given items, so they removed them. everyone got that.

DarkBandito
06-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Wow, that's kinda dumb tbh.... that was the only gear I had, replacement pl0x? -.-

Fishy
06-21-2010, 09:01 PM
sorry man lol i dont got any spare osm lyin about. message em with a screen shot asking for it back.....dont expect an answer anytime soon, but you might be able to get it back

bksiegel
06-24-2010, 09:19 AM
lol did same with me and still never got a response i got from an event ogp had i tried through help desk and all no answer bk and been almost 3 months even the reports on hackers you just get an animated reply and they close your ticket the GM's and EST are doing nothing just sitting there while the servers go to shttt with bot hackers everywhere.... the comp takes your items that wern't old GM' or GA stuff mine had no crit and they still took it ......and only at +5
this comp and all the GM are starting to anoy me and I'm starting to hate this game !!!!!!