PDA

View Full Version : Account got Hacked!! (HolyKnight1121)

TheUndeadScourge
04-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Hi guys,
After the transfer date, my friend, you know who you are unless you need my honoraable mention, told me I was online naked. I logged on last thursday, 4/2/2010, and I found out I was hacked. Now, normally a hacker would you know, steal things. But this guy, no life hacker, hacks and deletes my characters also, wow!!! Yeah. This guy must have been really boring or something. Well, IONO what to say but yeah I guess I won't be able to come back to Cabal. Just becareful, just because this is ESTSOFT doesn't make it safer than OGP. But of course ESTSOFT probably does a better job. Wanna thank you for all the people that I have worked with over the past year, you guys are the best. Well, gl to everyone for the rest of their Cabal career.

TTFN (Ta-Ta-For-Now) lol I know lame,
HolyKnight1121

Leonhart
04-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Question... Did you have a subpass?

Spamzor
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Bye bye holy :(

silver2020
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
that sux :/

YumCookies
04-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Actually this could also be the result of the transfer. My WA and FB account are blank at the moment. I hope est finds a way around this :)

Leonhart
04-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Actually this could also be the result of the transfer. My WA and FB account are blank at the moment. I hope est finds a way around this :)

First line in his post says something fishy happened =/

silver2020
04-06-2010, 11:36 PM
well they did bring back the game in a uber short time like almost impossible..so people have to have patience lol

KhmerBlader
04-06-2010, 11:50 PM
It's really short... and fast. They're not really to run this game yet. Not even a week, you can see alz site shout selling around the channel. Also today, i tried to transfer my main account, but it said that current id already transferred. "Someone transferred my account?" I DON"T KNOW LOLS. Everything I work from the beta version is gone. I will wait for other week for that account. If not. I will just uninstall the game.

ChaosWars
04-07-2010, 12:09 AM
It's really short... and fast. They're not really to run this game yet. Not even a week, you can see alz site shout selling around the channel. Also today, i tried to transfer my main account, but it said that current id already transferred. "Someone transferred my account?" I DON"T KNOW LOLS. Everything I work from the beta version is gone. I will wait for other week for that account. If not. I will just uninstall the game.

dun leave me T.T

i will be lonely again

well time to go back to aion and c wad news :D

TheUndeadScourge
04-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Not sure about that YumCookies, I've sent estsoft a ticket. We will see what happens.

BurgerKing
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your irreplaceable +1 fail slot forcium gear. BTW did you finally get BS?

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Son you're a little sour. Need some more BK Joe™ ?

BurgerKing
04-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Son your ass still hurt losing to dafail, or you need some more in you?

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Son it's like flipping a coin, a 50/50 chance. But I assume you wouldn't know what money looks like because you work at BK.

Yo can we swear now? That'd be epic.

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Whoa did that dude just use "" terms to try and Trash tlk u? Lmao,

Heidenreich
04-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm sure this is a actual problem happening to people at the moment, give them EST time while their fixing so many other problems but over all doing a great job dealing with everything.
I also sure hope this isn't someone saying they were hacked when they weren't trying to get a bunch of stuff back.

TheUndeadScourge
04-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Lol. EstSoft your pw priority isn't right -_-. I checked out how the deleting works. So the sub password has nothing to do with deleting character. The sub password is only for playing the character. To delete a character all you need is the login pw? Isn't that worse? All you need is login pw to delete everything? Common EstSoft you can do better than that. -_-

GoughGhan
04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Lol. EstSoft your pw priority isn't right -_-. I checked out how the deleting works. So the sub password has nothing to do with deleting character. The sub password is only for playing the character. To delete a character all you need is the login pw? Isn't that worse? All you need is login pw to delete everything? Common EstSoft you can do better than that. -_-

I needed the sub password to delete a character.....I don't know what your talking about...

TheUndeadScourge
04-08-2010, 08:47 AM
So you guys more worried now about being hacked. Your account will be empty of characters more than you'll be empty of items when you get hacked. EstSoft should get really noticed about this or put this as sticky and reply to this.

Eriks419
04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
GoughGhan is right, if a sub password is active, u must deactivate it before u can delete a char and yes then u use ur password to confirm ur deleteing. +1 GoGo

ItzRes
04-08-2010, 12:08 PM
well first i can say before u delete your character you need to enter ur subpass also if ur characters were deleted you were hacked by a friend or someone that knows your pass because you are right normally when you get hacked only your gear an alz an whatever else items will be missing...so you might want to check with people that knew your password....maybe your friend not pointing fingers but its happend before so...you can never be to safe...

TheUndeadScourge
04-08-2010, 12:55 PM
well first i can say before u delete your character you need to enter ur subpass also if ur characters were deleted you were hacked by a friend or someone that knows your pass because you are right normally when you get hacked only your gear an alz an whatever else items will be missing...so you might want to check with people that knew your password....maybe your friend not pointing fingers but its happend before so...you can never be to safe...

Have you tried it though?... Cause I've tried it many times myself already.... This talk isn't much about my account now anyways. I'm trying to tell EstSoft to make a safer gaming community. That's all

ItzRes
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
i have tried it....and one question to you did any of your friends have ur password? if the answer is yes then its not est soft fault is all that i am saying

TheUndeadScourge
04-09-2010, 10:24 AM
None of my friends had the sub pw after transfer, so whatever happened happened I guess.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 10:25 AM
stop posting ur account problems here =.= filling up space

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Stop posting period, Sky.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
I am trying to make this section actually the section, and not technical difficulties section....

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Your posts make it look more like the Off Topic section.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 11:04 AM
............i told u, im just trying to help, im not posting random things

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Help making things worse? Okay gotcha.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM
y am i even arguing wit u, seriously....