PDA

View Full Version : I Give Skateboarding trick tips!!!!

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-23-2010, 08:20 AM
If u skate and want to try new tricks i can help =)

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Since nobody asked any tricks yet ill start with a simple Ollie: [1st] to start you want to place your back foot on the tail of the board, and your front foot in the center of the board behind the front bolts. [2nd] you want to bend your knees down, and keep your shoulders aligned with the board on the ground. [3rd] you want push on your downwards with your back foot levitating the nose from the ground as you straighten out your knees for a jump. (for higher ollies try letting your back wheels come off the ground before sliding your toes frontwards, also try standing on the tips of your toes, this helps with height.)
[4th]as you jump you want bring up your knees up and bend them to give the skateboard room to come off the ground, as you do that, slide your toes toward the nose to level the skateboard in the air parallel to the ground. [5th] the only thing left now is to land back down on to the ground and roll away. (for better results bend your knees on the landing, to obtain better balance.) good luck learning this trick, and remember skateboarding takes time and patience. if you have any questions about this trick or other tricks feel free to ask me and reply. thank you!

Sheep
06-25-2010, 05:39 PM
i skate too, are you any good?
i bet ill own you in a game of skate >=D muahaha
xD

http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=806
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=807

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-25-2010, 08:05 PM
cool pictures! i've been skateboarding for 3 years so far, i skate everyday about 12 or more hours a day when it doesn't rain XD some time when it does i go to a mall parking garage but i've been warned twice by police XD. i also lead a skate team named Supernatural, and we are currently working on a film.

WIpwns
06-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Cool story bro

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Its all just my everyday life, i hate my area; its really hard to find a spot. I'm looking forward into finding a place in San Diego CA. economy is bad and all but, i wanna be a better skater.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 02:04 PM
We had a sick spot in our fail town, but we can't go there anymore :( we got in trouble by the owners after we spray painted weeners and boobies all over the walls, lol. xD
I just had a 5 hour session at our FAIL local park.. we was grillin' burgers, meng :D

btw, i quit a year ago, but i guess i might come back to it.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 02:06 PM
i skate everyday about 12 or more hours a day

lie >_>
Here, if you did that, you would have a heat stroke :D south georgia ftw? o.o

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 04:14 PM
lie >_>
Here, if you did that, you would have a heat stroke :D south georgia ftw? o.o

doesn't get as hot in here, i just push my self as hard as i can, everyone says I'm insane for trying so hard but i don't care, and I'll do it until my legs collapse. all there's to it.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 04:17 PM
doesn't get as hot in here, i just push my self as hard as i can, everyone says I'm insane for trying so hard but i don't care, and I'll do it until my legs collapse. all there's to it.

it's 95 degrees here atm.

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 04:24 PM
If u go to very bottom of a parking garage u'll notice the temperature drops a lot more than the temperature on the surface. so i do that a lot. also skateboarding at night time. and is still a bit cooler than that here about 85*-90*.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
i see

WIpwns
06-26-2010, 04:31 PM
ner d white boys akakkakakak

Sheep
06-26-2010, 04:33 PM
dont be mad cuz you cant skate, son :\

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 04:41 PM
ner d white boys akakkakakak

so what do u do? it must be more fun than skateboarding for the sounds of it.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 04:43 PM
i'll tre flip over that little azn kid, lol

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 05:09 PM
I'll ask some help for a trick I'm trying to learn. the "front foot impossible" i can get the whole flip but my problem is i land cross legged it looks cool but its not the trick -.-. so if someone can do it plz help me.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 05:13 PM
I'll ask some help for a trick I'm trying to learn. the "front foot impossible" i can get the whole flip but my problem is i land cross legged it looks cool but its not the trick -.-. so if someone can do it plz help me.

i cant front foot impossible. not my kind of thing.
How are your tres and bigflips?

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 05:18 PM
My tres are not as consistent as my bigflips, but i can tre off ledges, not big now but im trying to hit ten stair tres by September.
bigflips i can only do them on small ledges and flat.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 05:22 PM
My tres are not as consistent as my bigflips, but i can tre off ledges, not big now but im trying to hit ten stair tres by September.
bigflips i can only do them on small ledges and flat.

your trying to tre a 10?
most important thing about tres is to make sure it flicks well, and flick AFTER you kick it. ever seen mike mo tre? see how his legs go all weird and both go in the opposite direction like an idiot? try it xD it actually works really well. you will get your tres everytime clean.

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
your trying to tre a 10?
most important thing about tres is to make sure it flicks well, and flick AFTER you kick it. ever seen mike mo tre? see how his legs go all weird and both go in the opposite direction like an idiot? try it xD it actually works really well. you will get your tres everytime clean.

tnx, ill give it a try!

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I think me and sheep are the only skateboarders in the forums -.-
in that case.... have u ever try doing a kickflip by sliding your front foot toward the tail in stead of the nose? (kind of backwards)
its not a good way to kickflip but it looks weird and is fun to show it to other skaters xD.

Sheep
06-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I think me and sheep are the only skateboarders in the forums -.-
in that case.... have u ever try doing a kickflip by sliding your front foot toward the tail in stead of the nose? (kind of backwards)
its not a good way to kickflip but it looks weird and is fun to show it to other skaters xD.

a kcikflip with your backfoot? yeah, i can do one. been a while since i have, but i can xD

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-30-2010, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cECb8WLMVA

Marth
07-01-2010, 12:51 AM
I miss skateboarding, it's one of the major things I was into when I was in middle school. But as soon as I got into high school I pretty much stopped. The best trick I pulled off was kickflipping 7 stairs, it's nothing at all compared to what many skaters can do but hey it's something. :p
It's been so long since I last went skateboarding, probably 4 years. Anyway I thought I'd share some of my noob skating experience just for the hell of it.

darklordex
07-01-2010, 12:38 PM
too bad i fall when i try to skate xD

I Killed The Prom Queen
07-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I miss skateboarding, it's one of the major things I was into when I was in middle school. But as soon as I got into high school I pretty much stopped. The best trick I pulled off was kickflipping 7 stairs, it's nothing at all compared to what many skaters can do but hey it's something. :p
It's been so long since I last went skateboarding, probably 4 years. Anyway I thought I'd share some of my noob skating experience just for the hell of it.

haha u should get back into it but i remember almost failing 10th grade cuz of it. its like being in some kind of frenzy. xD

I Killed The Prom Queen
07-01-2010, 01:50 PM
everyone falls a lot in the beginning xD

AngelScythe
07-01-2010, 04:37 PM
and thats normal rightttt lol

beowolf101
07-01-2010, 10:18 PM

marth ur one of the few azns i ever heard skated o.O

Sheep
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM
everyone falls a lot in the beginning xD

idk about you, but i take an ass beating and eat dirt everytime i go skate (rarely these days). i'm always trying to most stupid and insane things, lol.
there are no spots in my town, so i see everything as an obstacle.

I Killed The Prom Queen
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
idk about you, but i take an ass beating and eat dirt everytime i go skate (rarely these days). i'm always trying to most stupid and insane things, lol.
there are no spots in my town, so i see everything as an obstacle.

lol yeah true that, i just came from skateboarding right now and i was so beat some crazy azz leg cramp collapsed me to the ground for like 30 minutes. but it was worth it cuz i got some footage.

Marth
07-03-2010, 02:47 PM
@PromQueen
Yea I do kinda want to get back into it. It was fun trying all the new things and such. Grinding was super fun too! One of the best things to me is grinding a rail haha.

@beowulf
Yea not much asian skaters that I know of. At least asian skaters that do tricks and what not. But I do a lot more sports such as football, volleyball, snowboarding, and mainly basketball. But it's not about that here it's about skating!!

So promqueen are you more of the vert skater or street skater? I assume you do both.

beowolf101
07-03-2010, 05:58 PM
@PromQueen
Yea I do kinda want to get back into it. It was fun trying all the new things and such. Grinding was super fun too! One of the best things to me is grinding a rail haha.

@beowulf
Yea not much asian skaters that I know of. At least asian skaters that do tricks and what not. But I do a lot more sports such as football, volleyball, snowboarding, and mainly basketball. But it's not about that here it's about skating!!

So promqueen are you more of the vert skater or street skater? I assume you do both.

=-= least u didn't call my wolfy D:
but yea not many azn skaters at all o.O and you do football and basketball o.O first azn i ever heard of doing the basketball thing ( there generally short XD)
as for football O_O azns can get buff fast :) -_- stupid ninja skills

Sheep
07-05-2010, 07:59 AM
lol yeah true that, i just came from skateboarding right now and i was so beat some crazy azz leg cramp collapsed me to the ground for like 30 minutes. but it was worth it cuz i got some footage.

post the footage and show us your skills xD

I Killed The Prom Queen
07-05-2010, 12:05 PM
post the footage and show us your skills xD

anything i get right now will go exclusively for the film but y'all gonna see it soon enough xD