PDA

View Full Version : newbie wa with a few questions

xacebop
06-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey guys I have seen the what skills to get thread but everything they mention won't be available for a really long time.

1. should i just save my sword skill points until i get the skills i should level?
2. should i spend them on my current skills to help me level.
3. is there a way to reset your skill points? if so how?
4. also what should/shouldn't i buy that isn't WA only. I was gonna get the health regeneartion skill is that a good idea?

i wish someone could outline this for me so i know what to use and what not to use or if someone could direct me to a guide that will help me thatd be great too thanks!

Naitfoobathog
07-01-2010, 02:18 AM
One more thing came to mind , is it better in the beginning to level up the long way by mob grinding so eventually I will get my max sword skill earlier then normal or is the skill limited by level?

Enso
07-01-2010, 07:55 AM
For the first guy; it really doesn't matter, use you're skill points however you want, you can "un-level" skills which gives you back your skill points and it does cost a little alz but not very much on low level skills. And yes, regen is a good idea.

For the second guy; at the start (up to level 35 I'd say) level only with quests, it's been proven the fastest. At level 35, keep up with your quests but also do weakened LiD, and then progress through the dungeons as you wish.

wayne10
07-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Also, I found it easier to finish out your skill lvling every 10 lvls, like as soon as u hit 40 50 60 and so on, jus get it over with so you don't fall behind...

Second, if its a skill that your not going to keep long only push it to lvl 9 for cool down times, and when you get rid of them it can save you a little bit of money

ChaosWars
07-15-2010, 09:09 PM
PVE: SW Lv. 9 WW Lv. 9 SW Lv. 9 CB Lv. 20 SC Lv. 20 (u can use this combo for NW ToO)
PVP: Depend ^.^

Enso
07-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Also, I found it easier to finish out your skill lvling every 10 lvls, like as soon as u hit 40 50 60 and so on, jus get it over with so you don't fall behind...

Second, if its a skill that your not going to keep long only push it to lvl 9 for cool down times, and when you get rid of them it can save you a little bit of money

Lol I level fast enough that I'm 100 before I can catch up so I skill from A.Master straight to Trans. xD