PDA

View Full Version : New Skills To Help The cabal community

LadyzPrince
06-24-2010, 04:57 PM
I think.....NO i BELIEVE that we should have the new skills that have been posted through sum of the forums because don't u think it's time for sum change in skills i mean it has been the same for awhile and i would love to see new things to hype up my willingness to play even more and i believe these skills are the one.....not only will it help old and new players play longer but it will also bring in more new players because of the cool looking skills. If I may say so....that it was what brought so many players to cabal in the first place. It was because of the awesome moves and skills that were in-game and it gave cabal the far and wide known reputation, because of the skill. for example many players from the old version of the games mainly skilled for the cool looking skills and as a result many were lv 10 with trans skills, even today they still play but not many. Which is why i believe the new skills will not only help the cabal community but it will....no it SHALL make it bigger than it already has. I hope the people at est soft will consider this and think about how we have helped you, and now all i ask if i may speak for the entire cabal community that for the new skills as seen below become a reality and not just a dream that we players at cabal Na wish for but can never have. If a vote must be taken then let it be taken, Let us the players vote and let us the people vote. If it is the job of est soft to satisfy our needs then this is it my friends Yours truly LadyzPrince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-mpkq9ix-E&feature=player_embedded#at=23

FelixFelice
06-26-2010, 10:03 PM
I think.....NO i BELIEVE that we should have the new skills that have been posted through sum of the forums because don't u think it's time for sum change in skills i mean it has been the same for awhile and i would love to see new things to hype up my willingness to play even more and i believe these skills are the one.....not only will it help old and new players play longer but it will also bring in more new players because of the cool looking skills. If I may say so....that it was what brought so many players to cabal in the first place. It was because of the awesome moves and skills that were in-game and it gave cabal the far and wide known reputation, because of the skill. for example many players from the old version of the games mainly skilled for the cool looking skills and as a result many were lv 10 with trans skills, even today they still play but not many. Which is why i believe the new skills will not only help the cabal community but it will....no it SHALL make it bigger than it already has. I hope the people at est soft will consider this and think about how we have helped you, and now all i ask if i may speak for the entire cabal community that for the new skills as seen below become a reality and not just a dream that we players at cabal Na wish for but can never have. If a vote must be taken then let it be taken, Let us the players vote and let us the people vote. If it is the job of est soft to satisfy our needs then this is it my friends Yours truly LadyzPrince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-mpkq9ix-E&feature=player_embedded#at=23

We are getting these skills >.> Like towards the end of the year along with EU...

Wiccaan
06-29-2010, 09:58 AM
The skills posted are being beta tested on the Korean test servers at the moment along with all of the new content and update stuff which will be released sooner or later when it's ready.

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
i hurd we weren't getting any new skills 4 this version of cabal, now I'm confused.