PDA

View Full Version : Next Contents Update: “Illusion Castle”

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:22 AM
Oh so you mean, like, Its going to be easy for EVERYONE to lvl and take competition and time and effort out or make it "less" of what the game is about. So everyone will be strong and no1 will have to worry about ing cuz we will all be good, We can call it PleasentVille.

Berserk_Fury
04-07-2010, 09:23 AM
I don't understand.

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Says all the drop rate and stuff is easier, and the exp in completing quests is way higher. so which means higher lvls faster and quests completed faster

carowe27
04-07-2010, 09:43 AM
yeah idk about all that. cause 1-160 is about same exp as 161-170

GoughGhan
04-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Anyone that is farming Patren Patren now will just want to finish it after a few runs after the update....I'm not giving out any more info other then that.

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:46 AM
aww man, that quest was bomb for farming. You mean somthing is wrong with it now? =x

GoughGhan
04-07-2010, 09:47 AM
aww man, that quest was bomb for farming. You mean somthing is wrong with it now? =x

Yup, you'll see it within the first 3 runs after the update lol.

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:48 AM
F that noise

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM

Hell yeahhhhh that one slot osmium is such a boss drop. The only reason anyone would want to keep PP was for de-leveling.

Kron
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
It use to take me like 5 min. and lose off 100k exp but i would make like what 500k a run

SkyAlpha
04-07-2010, 12:54 PM
It use to take me like 5 min. and lose off 100k exp but i would make like what 500k a run

worth it? ~~~

GuardianPat
04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
We proudly announce that the next contents update, titled “Illusion Castle,” is scheduled to be applied around late April.

Late april!?!?!?!?!? dont tell me at the end of the month! @_@

SkyAlpha
04-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Late april!?!?!?!?!? dont tell me at the end of the month! @_@

wuts wrong wit dat, its jus only 4 months late O.O

MoonSugar
04-07-2010, 01:56 PM
=\ All our updates always make it easier for starting out people! T.T man thas not totally cool! Worked so hard 'back in the day' to lvl and earn everything now its getting handed to newbies? D= oyh. It's like I shouldn't even bother messing with nubs cuz of all the updates that make making a new character easier/better/more beneficial. bleh . . . flatter the high lvls that have worked hard for their lvl and gear pls? T.T''''

SkyAlpha
04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
=\ All our updates always make it easier for starting out people! T.T man thas not totally cool! Worked so hard 'back in the day' to lvl and earn everything now its getting handed to newbies? D= oyh. It's like I shouldn't even bother messing with nubs cuz of all the updates that make making a new character easier/better/more beneficial. bleh . . . flatter the high lvls that have worked hard for their lvl and gear pls? T.T''''

exp for mobs should jus be +50% perm....making it easier for us high lvls lol

Matrimoney
04-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Says all the drop rate and stuff is easier, and the exp in completing quests is way higher. so which means higher lvls faster and quests completed faster

ROFL

drop rates on LOW lvl quests increases, and exp from LOW lvl quests increases...stop acting like u cant go into PF and get enough exp for a lvl 1 to hit lvl 5 in one move....dur?

SkyAlpha
04-07-2010, 02:04 PM
ROFL

drop rates on LOW lvl quests increases, and exp from LOW lvl quests increases...stop acting like u cant go into PF and get enough exp for a lvl 1 to hit lvl 5 in one move....dur?

*gasp* u can!!! DAT IS, if u can go int pf at lvl 1 xP

GuardianPat
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
4 month late is something

BleedingSoul
04-07-2010, 02:16 PM
ROFL

Yeah because when you miss all moves and then get one shot, it comes out as more exp.

GuardianPat
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM
ROFL

why so serious, matrimoney

auctionmule
04-07-2010, 06:53 PM
pretty sure he means you party some lv1 then go to pf and grind and theyd gain exp from party bonus

SkyAlpha
04-07-2010, 07:25 PM
pretty sure he means you party some lv1 then go to pf and grind and theyd gain exp from party bonus

u gonna hav to go through the time space portal if ur lvl1

Drew
04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Dang, i didn't look before opening another thread and now can't delete it. Welp, might as well post my question here too:

It's not like the update announcement is something new for most of us, but thanks for 'reposting' it here [GM] Q! That update will be awesome.

Just a few things though:

1. The (unique) Mergaheph ring will be quest-based, so it's "Character Binding" and hence, one ring per character. That was a subject of so much debate in the other servers prior to its release 'cuz their repective GMs posted it too as "Account Binding", making them think that you can wear 2 per character, owing to the nature of account bound items being share-able among your characters.

2. Can't help noticing this (under changes/additions):

In other servers, the announcement had this:
2. Changed the property of the Anima Gem
* Current: Cannot be dropped or traded
* Changed: Cannot be dropped but can be traded

but in our announcement here, I dunno, I may be blind, but I can't read it anywhere. Did you forget about that or intentional omission? I hope not. Been wanting to trade my gem, and waiting for this update so I can save up on a high level sleeping/sealing kit. Please tell us so if this will not happen anymore.

GoughGhan
04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
The Anime Gem was changed according to EU GM's, and we already knew about the ring being char bound :p

Midgetchas14
04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Oh so you mean, like, Its going to be easy for EVERYONE to lvl and take competition and time and effort out or make it "less" of what the game is about. So everyone will be strong and no1 will have to worry about ing cuz we will all be good, We can call it PleasentVille.

Rofl what are you crying about you probly started after they lowered the levels of lid rs and eod. when i started playing i couldent do lid rs or eod for another 10 levels and by god did it take forever to lvl back then. now theres is W/lid/rs/eod and u can get from like 30-100 in a week if you have the money to spend on entrys.

Cade
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
I don't see what's getting easier, players just get more rate. It still will cost the same to outfit a player with good gear. None of these updates hand out lots of money, in fact, Patren Patren is nerfed now in the EU version. No more osm drops and less than half of the craftable drops. Now you guys actually gotta run real , deal with it lol

ChaosWars
04-07-2010, 11:52 PM
FB has no used of the new ring
hmmmmmmmmmm

SkyAlpha
04-08-2010, 05:27 AM
FB has no used of the new ring
hmmmmmmmmmm

Actually, i might take off one of my rol +1 cuz of this new ring, 45% wont hurt....O.O

GuardianPat
04-08-2010, 12:32 PM
its gonna be more ownage

SkyAlpha
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
its gonna be more ownage

FB FTW!! *high fives*