PDA

View Full Version : Why do people farm 60 NW?

mattey
04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
As the topic title says, why do people farm 60 NW? What do you get out of it?

Berserk_Fury
04-07-2010, 11:13 AM

The main reason is that almost anyone can afford the best gear for the 60 NW. It also doesn't cost anything to go to and is much faster than the 95+ wars.

mattey
04-07-2010, 11:30 AM
It doesnt help their main in any way though right? So people just do it for fun?

Suterusu
04-07-2010, 12:27 PM
you still get 40 wexp? or 10?

mattey
04-07-2010, 09:28 PM
It doesnt help their main in any way though right? So people just do it for fun?

Bump bump >_>

Flarius
04-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Waste of time in my opinion. I would much rather be level 140 with honor 8 then level 94 and honor 11.

Hatsuho
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
I'd love to have an honor title at lvl 94 lol too bad I get too bored doing quests for nation.

CNJRP
04-07-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't personally do it but I can see a point to it.

1) Go to the 52-60 or 61-94 war and pay nothing for entry.

2) Go to a 95+ tier and arrive like 5-10 lates.

End Result: Wexp on two character, possibly eventually level the lower tier character.

RavenPhoenix
04-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Well i have a personal reason to farm T1 war (aka , T1 for me and some other players is Lv 52 - 60, no matter w/e other people think about it) , even if you think it's a waste of time , I don't care. For now , i want to break my record which is H.Rank 12 gotten at this T1 with my FS and now I am aiming for H.Rank13 or higher , maybe I"d stay till I die so , H.Rank20 ftw!!! That's my goal and if I achieve it (no matter how much time it takes) I will make a record over the whole CABAL world : 1st player with H.Rank20 at T1. xD I challenge everyone!

WIpwns
04-08-2010, 07:27 PM

because we can

NiteFalcon
04-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I do it because its fun killing noobs.

WIpwns
04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I do it because its fun killing noobs.
yea kinda fun 3 hitting nubs with my fb xD hp down ftw

Xyle
04-08-2010, 08:02 PM
yea kinda fun 3 hitting nubs with my fb xD hp down ftw

they took off 5x hp down of FB in war, sorry, just move on now :P

YumCookies
04-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Why not just farm 95-129 tier? Get a kill title along with honor.

CNJRP
04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Why not just farm 95-129 tier? Get a kill title along with honor.

I guess a longer war which actually involves strategy and requires an entry fee is too much for them.

Sabuvok
04-08-2010, 09:18 PM
=D the 60 war has:
no entry cost
fast wars (rarely more than 10min)
Cheapest gears
quick profit (buff capsules are 100k,1m, and 10m for only 5min of work)

And Xyle, im pretty sure the hp down effect is still in there, since my FA's -67 hp skill takes off around 300 hp every time

mattey
04-08-2010, 11:25 PM
quick profit (buff capsules are 100k,1m, and 10m for only 5min of work)

Now thats a good reason :)

NiteFalcon
04-09-2010, 12:23 AM
I guess a longer war which actually involves strategy and requires an entry fee is too much for them.

lol, yea mang most ppl are so dumb they cant handle the strategy of war. and its sooooo expensiveee.

RavenPhoenix
04-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Lmao , now , what do you all want to do ? Make Lv 52 - 60 war to disappear ? Ha ha ha ha nice comments people . Tho , you all may know in all wars you need "strategies" and you need "good gear" , so money too , if you plan farming here like in other war tiers . Anyway , I go to Lv 130 - 149 war too and if I compare which have better strategies between Lv 52 - 60 and Lv 130 - 149 , meh , to be honest , Lv 52 - 60 works better than Lv 130 - 149 since in high lvl wars "everyone" go to wherever they want and do w/e they want which increases the posibilities to fail in war , like last post : "most ppl are so dumb they can't handle the strategy of war" . So , please , don't compare any war tier with another , since all tier wars have their own way to be played . ;)

Sabuvok
04-09-2010, 03:32 PM
The lower lvl wars need some strategy and skill too o-o
Its like ch 20 (now ch15) without being able to respawn

EliteDragon17
04-09-2010, 04:47 PM
The lower lvl wars need some strategy and skill too o-o
Its like ch 20 (now ch15) with only one respawn.

fix't

Sabuvok
04-09-2010, 06:47 PM
=.= 0-1 respawns
most people wont waste their odd circles =D

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
wanna be a hero!!!!!

Sabuvok
04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
D= gpat, i heard you've got a proc WA in the 60 war?
No replacement for Rixuelle on cap side? T.T

SilentM
04-09-2010, 10:27 PM
People farm lowbie war because
a. It's free win or lose
b. It lasts like 5 minutes as opposed to an hour (if game is not called)
c. It's much easier. All it takes is bum rushing members of the opposite nation or even just doing some damage. In real nation war, it takes strategy, teamwork, good gear, defending etc etc.
d. The first few honor ranks don't require that much wexp to level up, so why not get wexp totally free in a few minutes? Better than waiting until T1/2/3 to pay 1m and take longer to get it.

Ive farmed lowbie war on two characters now. They're both at like honor 7 and all it took was logging on for war, getting out 15 minutes later, then logging on my main and going to the real NW.

SliverElixer
04-10-2010, 06:23 AM
they're cheap and won't advance through the game at all.

Sabuvok
04-10-2010, 08:05 AM
People farm lowbie war because
It's much easier. All it takes is bum rushing members of the opposite nation or even just doing some damage. In real nation war, it takes strategy, teamwork, good gear, defending etc etc.

O.o You dont just rush and attack... It obviously takes some skill to stay alive.
Unlike the 95+ wars, when you die you can't just respawn and come back
The only time that someone only does rush+attk is when the other team s, and your team is filled with farmers/regulars who are doing all the work

You need teamwork to kill the other team, good gear to stay alive and kill others before they kill you, and also something that most 95+ players dont have (The will to stay alive and keep fighting)

rectumcanal
04-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Waste of time in my opinion. I would much rather be level 140 with honor 8 then level 94 and honor 11.

id rather farm low lvl tiers till i get honor 11 THEN lvl up to 140...be able to wear better gear and then go to T2 and kill you as 140 with honor rank 8 :cool:

i also think kill counts in low lvl tiers count...because i barely go to T2 with my fa and i had like 600+ kills when i eventually started going to T2. like everyone said..its free, its fast, its fun, and easy profit.

as far as strategy goes...there is some strategy...because the other nation can launch sneak attacks by going through the side etc. as oppose to just bum rushing each other. as far as skill goes....fade and dash can only get you so far when its 1v5 left. you may be able to kill 2 but then ud get killed by the others.

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Hahahaha, simple, cuz, they're to weak to go to T3

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Hahahaha, simple, cuz, they're to weak to go to T3

Farming under 95 wars are for the people that don't want to waste their time spending an hour in a war and it also saves alot of money. You don't spend a single alz to do it and you still get a buff capsule. It's actually a really smart idea to farm it because if you are on a side on your main that has no WL then you can attend both wars.

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 09:30 AM

Why do you touch yourself at night?

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Farming under 95 wars are for the people that don't want to waste their time spending an hour in a war and it also saves alot of money. You don't spend a single alz to do it and you still get a buff capsule. It's actually a really smart idea to farm it because if you are on a side on your main that has no WL then you can attend both wars.
Hmm, I see your point but here's mine:
Capsule we can get are as followed: 500K , 1M , 10M & 100M
*Also, if you finish in the TOP 10 Scores of that war you also recieve additional alz from the losing team and depending on how big the war is, how many ppl build with alz and how many ppl used portal panel to build decides on how much extra alz you recieve and there has been times where my extra alz were 10M+ and I didn't build.

AXP in T's lower than a character at 120 does not recieve AP and for most of us 170's T3, Boss hunting, CA and farm Cornus in PF is the only way for us to get AP and for every 100 points in war you get you get an point of AP and when some of us are doing 300-500+ in scoring in each war that add's up. Why worry about AP? You need your runes and need them maxed ASAP. Specailly the good one's.

This MMO is all about the inches and you got to get all the inches you can

WEXP you gain is way more than the lower T's. Without WEXP you won't gain the higher Honor Rank lvls

Being able to stack buffs. Lower T's can't stack to many buff's. This is just a treat for us really

Bouns War which ever team win's this war gives thier Nation some extra bounses for the week. This is the best War and the most fun.

So, let's recap here: possible of making 100M+ in alz, 2-6 AP, a 130-350+ WEXP, Get extra bounses for a week for your Nation & make my character stronger.

Hmmm, I think I will maybe take up an hr of my game time to do that, then go for 5-15min war and what's the top capsule you can get? 300k? Get NO AP, 120 tops I believe for WEXP, no chance in helpping my nation get extra bonuses for the week and NOT being able to make my character stronger.

rectumcanal
04-14-2010, 10:50 AM
*Also, if you finish in the TOP 10 Scores of that war you also recieve additional alz from the losing team and depending on how big the war is, how many ppl build with alz and how many ppl used portal panel to build decides on how much extra alz you recieve and there has been times where my extra alz were 10M+ and I didn't build.

AXP in T's lower than a character at 120 does not recieve AP and for most of us 170's T3, Boss hunting, CA and farm Cornus in PF is the only way for us to get AP and for every 100 points in war you get you get an point of AP and when some of us are doing 300-500+ in scoring in each war that add's up. Why worry about AP? You need your runes and need them maxed ASAP. Specailly the good one's.

WEXP you gain is way more than the lower T's. Without WEXP you won't gain the higher Honor Rank lvls

Being able to stack buffs. Lower T's can't stack to many buff's. This is just a treat for us really

Bouns War which ever team win's this war gives thier Nation some extra bounses for the week. This is the best War and the most fun.

So, let's recap here: possible of making 100M+ in alz, 2-6 AP, a 130-350+ WEXP, Get extra bounses for a week for your Nation & make my character stronger.

Hmmm, I think I will maybe take up an hr of my game time to do that, then go for 5-15min war and what's the top capsule you can get? 300k? Get NO AP, 120 tops I believe for WEXP, no chance in helpping my nation get extra bonuses for the week and NOT being able to make my character stronger.

great points. but the thing is, mostly everyone who farm lower tiers use their side chars for this. and the time it takes to finish 52-60 war is enough to have time to go to t1-t3 after.

i personally did it for fun because it was just an all out deathmatch, but then i got caught up in trying to get my honor rank higher than the ones who were higher lvl than me from my guild because i thought it was funny. in the end everyone plays the game differently and if you disagree it doesnt really matter because you cant really tell how someone wants to play this game.

oXIo
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
95 - 129 and 130 - 149 are the best to farm imo cause u also get kill count

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 11:28 AM
95 - 129 and 130 - 149 are the best to farm imo cause u also get kill count

You are not entitled to an opinion. Sorry to burst your bubble.

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 12:05 PM
lol...............

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
why do you touch yourself at night?

lol

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
great points. but the thing is, mostly everyone who farm lower tiers use their side chars for this. and the time it takes to finish 52-60 war is enough to have time to go to t1-t3 after.

i personally did it for fun because it was just an all out deathmatch, but then i got caught up in trying to get my honor rank higher than the ones who were higher lvl than me from my guild because i thought it was funny. in the end everyone plays the game differently and if you disagree it doesnt really matter because you cant really tell how someone wants to play this game.

I agree with him. I had made that point earlier about how you can go to a noob war on an alt and then log out and go to a war on your main. Better in the long run.

Sabuvok
04-14-2010, 04:07 PM

Lol you're funny xP 300k capsules
its 10m capsule btw
10m capsule for 5 minutes of work vs 100m capsule for 50 minues of work
Same ratio of time over alz
2m for every minute.

And this has already been mentioned, but u can do both 60 war/94 war and T1/2/3. Which means you can get 110m for 1hr.

Obviously the WEXP will be lower... Think about it 40 WEXP for 5 minutes? I don't know about you, but that sounds better than 88 WEXP for 50 minutes of fighting.

Sure, bonus war CAN be fun. But how fun can it get watching Tang own the procs every week? Dunno bout you, but that dusn't seem very exiting to me.

So, let's recap here: Same alz:time ratio and better WEXP:Time ratio.

I agree with you on the point that you don't get AP at that lvl. BUT what's the point of using runes? If nobody else has AP, you don't have to use AP to catch up to the pros. If everybody has AP, then obviously you want AP so u can get on their level. But when nobody has it, theres no point complaining that you don't get AP. Its not like we ask lvl 60's to PvP lvl 170's. As long as everybody is given the same advantages, its all good. If everybody had a rune that gave +100 attack, then what was the point of that? When everybody gets +100 attack, you're just back to where you started. Everybody equal.

BTW: This is not a "60 war > T3" thread.

Heres another reason i just thought of =D Not sure if this wus mentioned already
- Time constraints
If you can only play cabal for 15 minutes, or you're leaving in 15minutes, you can do a fast war then leave =D Thats what I do.

@ those who say 94- wars dont have kill count, explain the lvl 60 + 94 regs who have luminous gladiator/Stormy gladiator? (not sure what the proc name is)

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:01 PM
@ those who say 94- wars dont have kill count, explain the lvl 60 + 94 regs who have luminous gladiator/Stormy gladiator? (not sure what the proc name is)

I think you mean Luminous/Stormy Great Gladiator...because just Gladiator is just one kill lmao.

RavenPhoenix
04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Hello everyone , I am Raven , I am sure I am the biggest farmer of this tier war and I think some of you know me (plus , some know , my FS got the Honor Rank Title 12 at Lv 52 - 60 war ) or have seen me around on any of my characters .As i know , this topic started because someone was guessing about why people farm lv 52 - 60 war . So , why do we farm this low level war ? The answer is simple as you can see . I've read the whole post like 3 times and asked myself why everyone has answered different questions comparing this low war with the others . I am totally sure , all humans have the will to decide "what to do" and "how to do" . So , according to that statement , the answer for the question we've been arguing , giving opinions and talking about is : because some players "have decided" to farm this war , and I think no one care why they do this (well , why we do this , repeating , I do farm this war) , but be sure everyone have their reasons . If you ask me why I do farm here , it's because I have a goal , I've decided to get Honor Rank 20 on this tier no matter how long does it takes for this . If any of you think it's a waste of time I respect your thoughts , but , as I've said : it's my goal and decision not yours , so let people be they way they want to be as you want everyone to let you be the way you want to be .

I only suggest you not to get annoyed about "these people" farming this war "if you plan farming there, too" because whatever happens there remember "this is a game" and I am sure "we all know" people can do whatever they want on a game and they whichever way they want to do it, plus , "THIS IS A WAR" , between two person , nation , or whatever , they can have conflicts , just "HAVE FUN THE WAY YOU CAN HAVE IT" no matter if your nation wins or looses "EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON A GAME" as it can happen on real life .

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Hello everyone , I am Raven , I am sure I am the biggest farmer of this tier war and I think some of you know me (plus , some know , my FS got the Honor Rank Title 12 at Lv 52 - 60 war ) or have seen me around on any of my characters .As i know , this topic started because someone was guessing about why people farm lv 52 - 60 war . So , why do we farm this low level war ? The answer is simple as you can see . I've read the whole post like 3 times and asked myself why everyone has answered different questions comparing this low war with the others . I am totally sure , all humans have the will to decide "what to do" and "how to do" . So , according to that statement , the answer for the question we've been arguing , giving opinions and talking about is : because some players "have decided" to farm this war , and I think no one care why they do this (well , why we do this , repeating , I do farm this war) , but be sure everyone have their reasons . If you ask me why I do farm here , it's because I have a goal , I've decided to get Honor Rank 20 on this tier no matter how long does it takes for this . If any of you think it's a waste of time I respect your thoughts , but , as I've said : it's my goal and decision not yours , so let people be they way they want to be as you want everyone to let you be the way you want to be .

I only suggest you not to get annoyed about "these people" farming this war "if you plan farming there, too" because whatever happens there remember "this is a game" and I am sure "we all know" people can do whatever they want on a game and they whichever way they want to do it, plus , "THIS IS A WAR" , between two person , nation , or whatever , they can have conflicts , just "HAVE FUN THE WAY YOU CAN HAVE IT" no matter if your nation wins or looses "EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON A GAME" as it can happen on real life .

...Wall of text....simply put just stop QQing about lower levels farming the wars and either do it yourself or get over lower levels having higher honor ranks than you pre-noobwar goers.

mattey
04-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Why do you touch yourself at night?

Cause I actually have something to touch. umad?

mattey
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM

in dude, it was a just a simple question. I dont think me or anyone else cares who you are and why u farm the war >_>

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
in dude, it was a just a simple question. I dont think me or anyone else cares who you are and why u farm the war >_>

If he has to write that much then that just shows how insecure he is.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:27 PM
If he has to write that much then that just shows how insecure he is.

I think he's just mad.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
I think he's just mad.

I think so too.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
I think so too.

Poor him....

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh well what can you do. Spend all their time in the lower wars not making a name for yourself just makes stuff like this happening....Getting all QQ about someone not knowing who they are. Atleast get yourself out there...work a few corners mang.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Oh well what can you do. Spend all their time in the lower wars not making a name for yourself just makes stuff like this happening....Getting all QQ about someone not knowing who they are.

Lol, I didn't even know someone got above honor 8 in noob wars.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Lol, I didn't even know someone got above honor 8 in noob wars.

I know alot of people that have...sadly. I was one of them, but I didn't get all butthurt when someone didn't know who I was lmao.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
I know alot of people that have...sadly. I was one of them, but I didn't get all butthurt when someone didn't know who I was lmao.

Haha... I never liked noob wars... just too boring. >.>

Username
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM

I'm utterly appauled as you seem to forget you have a war-farming buddy in this war, Raven. Xavior here still exists, mind you. :/ Though we have different war-farming goals, I still farm it as well, bucko. Just not as able to come along as much as yourself.

Anyways I must say I'm with Raven on this. I farm this war for fun. There's also much less y people on the fact of talking down on other players like the 94/129 wars. The people tend to be decent most of the time, too. And if not, are easily humbled by some beat downs, haha. That aside, why farm such a simple war? Really just to have something to do and not have it too drawn out. In this war there's very little to complain about. Nobody needs to build, not that anyone ever does because the only people ing about no res are those who wouldn't guard the builder in the first place, haha. And the only reason you die is either:
A) you're ganged. Nothing you can do on that
or
B) You run out solo like an idiot; aka, your own fault
There's also the rare chance of the third happening
C) You're an ass inside the lobby and people run out with you to a point and then let you go further for the slaughter. In this case, you kinda deserved it.

In the end, people seem to do it just for the simple fact of having fun and using their lowbie characters in multi-matches that they can't get via-war channel due to overpopulation of scared mid-high lvls (127+) who must always gang up on a lvl 30-120 character since they obviously can't take care of themselves solo, lol.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm utterly appauled as you seem to forget you have a war-farming buddy in this war, Raven. Xavior here still exists, mind you. :/ Though we have different war-farming goals, I still farm it as well, bucko. Just not as able to come along as much as yourself.

Anyways I must say I'm with Raven on this. I farm this war for fun. There's also much less y people on the fact of talking down on other players like the 94/129 wars. The people tend to be decent most of the time, too. And if not, are easily humbled by some beat downs, haha. That aside, why farm such a simple war? Really just to have something to do and not have it too drawn out. In this war there's very little to complain about. Nobody needs to build, not that anyone ever does because the only people ing about no res are those who wouldn't guard the builder in the first place, haha. And the only reason you die is either:
A) you're ganged. Nothing you can do on that
or
B) You run out solo like an idiot; aka, your own fault
There's also the rare chance of the third happening
C) You're an ass inside the lobby and people run out with you to a point and then let you go further for the slaughter. In this case, you kinda deserved it.

In the end, people seem to do it just for the simple fact of having fun and using their lowbie characters in multi-matches that they can't get via-war channel due to overpopulation of scared mid-high lvls (127+) who must always gang up on a lvl 30-120 character since they obviously can't take care of themselves solo, lol.

...Another wall of text....simply put...QQ you left me behind and I just repeated all the benifits everyone else said before me.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Q.Q Sorry I left you behind, Agony.

Agony here was amazing, too. They got high honor rank and everything in lowbie wars. We should honor them :3

N While I remember, 10M capsuls rule :D

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:00 PM
...Another wall of text....simply put...QQ you left me behind and I just repeated all the benifits everyone else said before me.

You beat me to the punch... +1

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Q.Q Sorry I left you behind, Agony.

Agony here was amazing, too. They got high honor rank and everything in lowbie wars. We should honor them :3

N While I remember, 10M capsuls rule :D

I got bored of your war. Why stay in such a stale place?

OutOfYourLeague
04-14-2010, 08:03 PM
it's a quicker war but u get lesser points =(

zAgonyz
You beat me to the punch... +1

Hahaha yeah I'm good at that.

zAgonyz
it's a quicker war but u get lesser points =(

Yeah but all the benifits was listed on the first few pages.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Yeah but all the benifits was listed on the first few pages.

I think people don't read the posts with actual info in them....

Username
04-14-2010, 08:05 PM
I got bored of your war. Why stay in such a stale place?

To be quite honest. If I were to lvl that particular character I have a feeling it would end up my main and I'm trying to avoid that. Plus I enjoy meeting the newcomers of the war. People's first war is exciting to them. I like their new-kid enthusiasm because it reminds me of how things were when I first started.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:08 PM
To be quite honest. If I were to lvl that particular character I have a feeling it would end up my main and I'm trying to avoid that. Plus I enjoy meeting the newcomers of the war. People's first war is exciting to them. I like their new-kid enthusiasm because it reminds me of how things were when I first started.

That's why you move up to the 95~129 and watch them walk into the big war....So fun when you see them QQing in shout about it, or watch them run down paths that are dead ends. xD

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:09 PM

You like being elitist and condescending?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Lol I guess he does.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
That's why you move up to the 95~129 and watch them walk into the big war....So fun when you see them QQing in shout about it, or watch them run down paths that are dead ends. xD

Haha, still that makes no sense in why I like it to move up. xD But I see what you're saying anyways. It's not their first war, though. They know there that the opponents will be much tougher than they thought and have heard all about it. As opposed to the 52 war where people don't talk about it much and it's all just a newbie-blur to them.

Plus, the ones I see QQing in shout in 129 war seems to be the ones who call themselves the "pros" of that war. Always complaining about something. Sure their score is high, but damn people S-T-F-and-U! Again, stop ing about not having a res if you didn't take the time to protect the damn builder you asked for! XD

Username
04-14-2010, 08:13 PM
You like being elitist and condescending?

U lost me o-o;

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Plus, the ones I see QQing in shout in 129 war seems to be the ones who call themselves the "pros" of that war. Always complaining about something. Sure their score is high, but damn people S-T-F-and-U! Again, stop ing about not having a res if you didn't take the time to protect the damn builder you asked for! XD

Hahaha true dat. People complain too much in the higher wars about res builders or about random things they should be able to handle on their own.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Hahaha true dat. People complain too much in the higher wars about res builders or about random things they should be able to handle on their own.

Yep. Just makes me wanna ask: If you're that good.... THEN WHY ARE YOU DEAD!?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM

Not only that but there was a few wars I was in and there was a wiz blinking and dashing around base and 4 procs went to kill him and wasted a good 5-10mins chasing him in circles. Talk about a bunch of retards. Break out the crayolas and construction paper!

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:20 PM

That's my answer to them, "WHY ARE THERE NO RES???" "You died?"

and if you don't know what elitist or condescending means, look them up.

RavenPhoenix
04-14-2010, 08:20 PM
lol lol lol this is funny as I expected to be . Someone just told : "I didn't get all butthurt when someone didn't know who I was lmao" . Let me tell you the best thing you'd ever heard in this world Mr. Agony : "No one care whatever you do as you won't care whatever everyone do" . Still , I like how this topic has been developing , people telling a lot of nonsense to each other while "no one care about what the others do" . And yeah , I like writting a lot of text ^_^ it helps me on grammar , but I am sure "for me you're no one as for you I am no one" . So , please , let cut off all this crap we've been talking about in this topic . If you don't like this war , as you said : go stop QQ about it , then , go to a church and pray to God to help you forget about a game where people annoy you and to help you get a girl so you can have a family and a job . :)

PS : I don't care whoever doesn't know about me as everyone doesn't care about knowing me or not . I am just having fun on this epic game listening to you all helping others and talking crap at the same time .

Username
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Not only that but there was a few wars I was in and there was a wiz blinking and dashing around base and 4 procs went to kill him and wasted a good 5-10mins chasing him in circles. Talk about a bunch of retards. Break out the crayolas and construction paper!

Definately. Easy fix for that: Have people stationary to hit him on way by, only 1 range character to keep him on the effing move.
ppl in the 60 war don't get this n it annoys me to explain it, lol. They all wanna chase x_X (then again I figure that happens for all the wars >_<)

Username
04-14-2010, 08:23 PM
PS : I don't care whoever doesn't know about me as everyone doesn't care about knowing me or not . I am just having fun on this epic game listening to you all helping others and talking crap at the same time .

I know you ._.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM
lol lol lol this is funny as I expected to be . Someone just told : "I didn't get all butthurt when someone didn't know who I was lmao" . Let me tell you the best thing you'd ever heard in this world Mr. Agony : "No one care whatever you do as you won't care whatever everyone do" . Still , I like how this topic has been developing , people telling a lot of nonsense to each other while "no one care about what the others do" . And yeah , I like writting a lot of text ^_^ it helps me on grammar , but I am sure "for me you're no one as for you I am no one" . So , please , let cut off all this crap we've been talking about in this topic . If you don't like this war , as you said : go stop QQ about it , then , go to a church and pray to God to help you forget about a game where people annoy you and to help you get a girl so you can have a family and a job . :)

Lol you lost me after lololol. You need to stop writing walls of text because people lose interest in what you are saying and give up after the first sentance. And if you didn't care what anyone said about you or what they think about you then you wouldn't have replied in the first place.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Lol you lost me after lololol. You need to stop writing walls of text because people lose interest in what you are saying and give up after the first sentance. And if you didn't care what anyone said about you or what they think about you then you wouldn't have replied in the first place.

Or he could be a forum troll....

Over 9000!!!!!!1!!111!!1!!!!!111!111111111!

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Or he could be a forum troll....

Over 9000!!!!!!1!!111!!1!!!!!111!111111111!

LOL that too!

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:30 PM

I read the whole thing... but it really doesn't make much sense at all....

Username
04-14-2010, 08:32 PM
<---------Feelz accomplished

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I read the whole thing... but it really doesn't make much sense at all....

Eh I read it after 5mins of not paying attention after the first attempted. It was just so boring though...Even my english class holds my attention longer. Besides I just wanted to make sure I had something I could say against him.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
We haz officially turned this thread into a place to randomply speak

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Eh I read it after 5mins of not paying attention after the first attempted. It was just so boring though...Even my english class holds my attention longer. Besides I just wanted to make sure I had something I could say against him.

I see, I think you could make any insult and it would apply to him....

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:39 PM
We haz officially turned this thread into a place to randomply speak

Oh if you think this is bad you should go look at the FA 1.0 Guide. Enso, Titus and I turned that into random talk hours ago.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh if you think this is bad you should go look at the FA 1.0 Guide. Enso, Titus and I turned that into random talk hours ago.

+1

Cade
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
You need to stop writing walls of text because people lose interest in what you are saying and give up after the first sentance.
Well some people over do it, and some people write 1 sentence. I don't see why people shouldn't act somewhat intelligent when they need to actually use written English. I'd prefer a few paragraphs vs a few sentences if the subject itself interests me, especially in an argument.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Depends on the situation but no one really cared about his autobiography on his characters and cabal life. It wasn't needed.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Well some people over do it, and some people write 1 sentence. I don't see why people shouldn't act somewhat intelligent when they need to actually use written English. I'd prefer a few paragraphs vs a few sentences if the subject itself interests me, especially in an argument.

Si, Senor.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Depends on the situation but no one really cared about his autobiography on his characters and cabal life. It wasn't needed.

+1 o.o

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes I got Enso on my side! Channel 18 unites!.....damn it no 18 anymore. :[

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM

Maybe... just maybe after the Illusion Castle update.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM

/channelpwnt

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:48 PM
/channelpwnt

We'll get it back... >.>

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM
We'll get it back... >.>

Fo sho fo sho. x]

Username
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM
We'll get it back... >.>

Also true. Eventually DC/Regis/BloodOrchid will have its channel back. :3

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Also true. Eventually DC/Regis/BloodOrchid will have its channel back. :3

Yes for sure! Then we'll have a dance party, and level 60 war noobs aren't invited. (See how I brought us back on topic? I'm good x].)

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Who are you in game anyway?

Username
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM

Oh, just someone in DarkCovenant is all.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes for sure! Then we'll have a dance party, and level 60 war noobs aren't invited. (See how I brought us back on topic? I'm good x].)

NOOOO STAY OFF TOPIC lol jk. But really the lower wars have their good points and their bad.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Oh, just someone in DarkCovenant is all.

Prime. You said your name was Xav.

Username
04-14-2010, 08:54 PM
NOOOO STAY OFF TOPIC lol jk. But really the lower wars have their good points and their bad.

Each war does, of course. Everything has pros and cons. :3

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
By the way your sig is oddly making me want to eat a kiwi....

Username
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
prime. You said your name was xav.

strike one!

Username
04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
By the way your sig is oddly making me want to eat a kiwi....

Kiwis DO tast amazing, mind you. inda want one myself now that you point that out o-o...

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:57 PM

I think..... it's that dude!

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:58 PM
strike one!

Blah...Dark has too many members in it. I'm not going to keep guessing. I'll figure it out eventually....wait unless your that dude that is a Hybrid FB...you act like him lmao.

Kiwis DO tast amazing, mind you. inda want one myself now that you point that out o-o...

+1

RavenPhoenix
04-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Meh , I am done with this topic , some people have already messed it up talking some crap , already got enough fun with this . I will just let them talk blah blah blah blah about it ._. and sorry Xavior , just come back to war . :)

PS : Capellians , if anyone interested , lv 52 - 60 capella side need more good people to counter procycons ._. I am Proc and had to go on caps to help them , plus , >.> procycon has a loooooong waiting list there .

Enso
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Blah...Dark has too many members in it. I'm not going to keep guessing. I'll figure it out eventually....wait unless your that dude that is a Hybrid FB...you act like him lmao.

+1

Haha... you may be right...

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Meh , I am done with this topic , some people have already messed it up talking some crap , already got enough fun with this . I will just let them talk blah blah blah blah about it ._. and sorry Xavior , just come back to war . :)

PS : Capellians , if anyone interested , lv 52 - 60 capella side need more good people to counter procycons ._. I am Proc and had to go on caps to help them , plus , >.> procycon has a loooooong waiting list there .

If you were done with this topic you wouldn't have even posted a reply.

Username
04-14-2010, 09:01 PM

Most of the time anyways

YumCookies
04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Ch 17 > All :)

Obama
04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Obama is a Socialist Marxist Communist Reformist The Anti Christ Terrorist and any other Glenn Beck stuff I missed.

Username
04-14-2010, 09:03 PM

Yep~

Haha... you may be right...

They waz~

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Yep~

They waz~

Okay then I know who you are....I chased down your cap FB all the time in war.

Username
04-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Okay then I know who you are....I chased down your cap FB all the time in war.

Yup, it's not all that strong :3 But he's a good pk-buddy o-o

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Haha I guess.

YumCookies
04-14-2010, 09:07 PM
o.o;

Sabuvok
04-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Definately. Easy fix for that: Have people stationary to hit him on way by, only 1 range character to keep him on the effing move.
ppl in the 60 war don't get this n it annoys me to explain it, lol. They all wanna chase x_X (then again I figure that happens for all the wars >_<)

=D time to bring us back on topic!

That doesnt work in the 60 war.
Reason: When one person is left alive and running, 90% of the time, that person is a regular. Therefore, he is > than most of the opponents (unless they are regs too)
If you just stand around and wait for him to run to you, what will happen is this: The reg turns around, and kills the 1-2 people chasing him/her.
I know this will happen because i have done this. 8 Procs vs me. And I won. (also happened on proc side with a 7v1 and the 1 winning)
If you don't keep on applying pressure on the runner, you will see your numbers dropping one by one.
Every class is capable of attacking a runner. Force kick for melee classes. Bm2 + Eagle Eye for FA (takes a bit more skill, cause you may have to herd the runner). Blink + Dash for the wizards.
There should be absolutly no need to stand somewhere and wait for him to run to you.

@Raven: Who's your cap?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
=D time to bring us back on topic!

That doesnt work in the 60 war.
Reason: When one person is left alive and running, 90% of the time, that person is a regular. Therefore, he is > than most of the opponents (unless they are regs too)
If you just stand around and wait for him to run to you, what will happen is this: The reg turns around, and kills the 1-2 people chasing him/her.
I know this will happen because i have done this. 8 Procs vs me. And I won. (also happened on proc side with a 7v1 and the 1 winning)
If you don't keep on applying pressure on the runner, you will see your numbers dropping one by one.
Every class is capable of attacking a runner. Force kick for melee classes. Bm2 + Eagle Eye for FA (takes a bit more skill, cause you may have to herd the runner). Blink + Dash for the wizards.
There should be absolutly no need to stand somewhere and wait for him to run to you.

@Raven: Who's your cap?

Still it's all about the idiots that run in their without waiting...and then you have the laggers that lag and freeze up when they hit the stairs and wall of caps. So I found it pointless to stay longer than needed because of all the latancy lag with the server.

Sabuvok
04-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Still it's all about the idiots that run in their without waiting...and then you have the laggers that lag and freeze up when they hit the stairs and wall of caps. So I found it pointless to stay longer than needed because of all the latancy lag with the server.

Wait are you talking about chasing those last few people at the end?
Or the very begining when ppl are running into the arena?

Lol raven, how long have you not been going to the 60 war?
its not fully proc domintated anymore
and the wl switches between sides now

zAgonyz
04-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Wait are you talking about chasing those last few people at the end?
Or the very begining when ppl are running into the arena?

Lol raven, how long have you not been going to the 60 war?
its not fully proc domintated anymore
and the wl switches between sides now

Uh begining of course.

Sabuvok
04-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Ahh ok, when you were tlking about 1 person chasing with ppl hitting him on the way, i thought u were tlking about the end

and u didnt answer my second question D=

zAgonyz
04-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Ahh ok, when you were tlking about 1 person chasing with ppl hitting him on the way, i thought u were tlking about the end

and u didnt answer my second question D=

Your second question was directed to Raven or whatever his name is.

Sabuvok
04-16-2010, 09:40 PM
woops xP
mixed up ur names
thought u were raven lol

Sheep
04-16-2010, 10:04 PM
because we can
very typical >_> how cliché

xXPrecisionXx
04-16-2010, 11:52 PM
not sure if this has been stated in the past 12 pages, but i'm just gonna clear everything up.

52-60/61-94 war cannot be referred as tier 1 cuz it's just a little scrimmage between a few ppl. you would call a 5 min cat fight a war? roflmao.
95-129 = tier 1
130-149 = tier 2
150-170 = tier 3

seeing all these noobs referring 52-60 as tier 1 and 61-94 as tier 2 is just wrong...

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-16-2010, 11:57 PM
not sure if this has been stated in the past 12 pages, but i'm just gonna clear everything up.

52-60/61-94 war cannot be referred as tier 1 cuz it's just a little scrimmage between a few ppl. you would call a 5 min cat fight a war? roflmao.
95-129 = tier 1
130-149 = tier 2
150-170 = tier 3

seeing all these noobs referring 52-60 as tier 1 and 61-94 as tier 2 is just wrong...

It's pretty intense man... I wouldn't classify that as a cat fight.

xXPrecisionXx
04-17-2010, 12:18 AM
It's pretty intense man... I wouldn't classify that as a cat fight.

that's the truth.

Fishy
04-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Final results: Noob wars = boring and makes all the new-to-the-game and "pros" of that tier think they're hot when they get to TG and their team winds up losing for a few weeks while they learn and level......

T1-T3 = more fun, exciting, unpredictable in larger scales, and absolutely worth every minute you put into it

Sabuvok
04-17-2010, 08:56 AM
I think people call the lower lvl wars N1 and N2 o.o

fun/exciting is all opinion. Some T1/2/3 wars are more fun than N1/2, but sometimes its the other way around.
The good thing about N1/2 is that you have almost nothing to lose.
If the only base you have is HQ, and procs have every other base, that war is no longer fun, exciting, unpredictable, nor is it worth the 1m you spent to get your ass kicked.
But in N1/2, when your side is filled with noobs and you get wiped out in 1 minute, that war isnt fun, exciting or unpredictable.
Both wars have their ups and downs.
And like i posted earlier, if you acctually compared the rewards of each war instead of going, "OMG I got 100m!" You would see that N1/2 gives you more alz for your time. I'm not gonna repeat myself, so if you want to see the post, go find it.

And i'm sorry to tell you this, but some of the "pros" of 94 war can kick your ass when they go up to TG
Take SilverFang for an example.
He was a "pro" of the 94 war who moved up to T1 and kicks proc butt. (Other examples are Warcueid, CStriker, ParadoxQueen etc.)
They all moved up from the 94 war and completely owned everybody in T1/2/3.

Enso
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I think people call the lower lvl wars N1 and N2 o.o

fun/exciting is all opinion. Some T1/2/3 wars are more fun than N1/2, but sometimes its the other way around.
The good thing about N1/2 is that you have almost nothing to lose.
If the only base you have is HQ, and procs have every other base, that war is no longer fun, exciting, unpredictable, nor is it worth the 1m you spent to get your ass kicked.
But in N1/2, when your side is filled with noobs and you get wiped out in 1 minute, that war isnt fun, exciting or unpredictable.
Both wars have their ups and downs.
And like i posted earlier, if you acctually compared the rewards of each war instead of going, "OMG I got 100m!" You would see that N1/2 gives you more alz for your time. I'm not gonna repeat myself, so if you want to see the post, go find it.

And i'm sorry to tell you this, but some of the "pros" of 94 war can kick your ass when they go up to TG
Take SilverFang for an example.
He was a "pro" of the 94 war who moved up to T1 and kicks proc butt. (Other examples are Warcueid, CStriker, ParadoxQueen etc.)
They all moved up from the 94 war and completely owned everybody in T1/2/3.

I disagree, I have fun no matter who is winning.

Sabuvok
04-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Do you enjoy dieing 2 seconds after you spawn?
Do you enjoy spawning only to lag like hell with 20 procs standing there farming you?
Do you enjoy spending 20 minutes of your time going through a continuous cycle of "live for 2 seconds, die, spawn for 40 seconds"
Do you enjoy watching your nation fail at every attempt to gain a base?

Fishy
04-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Do you enjoy spawning only to lag like hell with 20 procs standing there farming you?
Do you enjoy spending 20 minutes of your time going through a continuous cycle of "live for 2 seconds, die, spawn for 40 seconds"

if this is you, then you fail at NW bud.

Fishy
04-17-2010, 06:50 PM
I disagree, I have fun no matter who is winning.

I much prefer to win so that i get my money >_>

Enso
04-17-2010, 07:08 PM

Well, I last about 10 seconds, I don't lag cause I have a decent computer/internet connection, I eat/talk/do other stuff while in war so I live for 10-120 seconds, then eat for 40 seconds, I don't care if my nation succeeds or fails at taking a base, it's all a fun challenge.

I much prefer to win so that i get my money >_>

This is true.

mattey
04-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Wtf happened to this thread LOL

Enso
04-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Did you not see that thread with the person that got Honor Rank 20?

He said in tier 1....

Username
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
People farm the lvl 60 war because *repeats pages 1-4*

mattey
04-18-2010, 08:52 PM
My questions been answered like 4 times. Lock this thread! xD

4saken93
04-20-2010, 10:09 PM
lol i only made a lvl 60 fa, to pwn AstralDevilOfWar/CtrlAltDa1337 ~_^ Also i lagg to much in 94 war, by the time i stop lagging im on the floor dead or we win. And 95+ wars take to long. So 60 is way to go for me =P And ofcoarse its FUN!

CNJRP
04-21-2010, 08:16 AM
The classes are too imbalanced in the lower tiers.

Enso
04-21-2010, 09:31 AM
The classes are too imbalanced in the lower tiers.

Lol, bladers one hit wizards and force archers. xD

Fishy
04-21-2010, 09:35 AM
He said in tier 1....

Tier 1 is 95-129.............

Enso
04-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Tier 1 is 95-129.............

Which is the source of the confusion....................

Fishy
04-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Which is the source of the confusion....................

most indeedily.....dont disgrace the upper wars by calling noob wars T1 and T2....call em N1 and N2....or N2 and N3 since we dont wanna disgrace that little farmers haven in the upper wars :D lmao

Sabuvok
04-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Lol, bladers one hit wizards and force archers. xD

Lol what noobs do you fight?
a good blader hits 2.4k max with crushing blow at that lvl
Unless you have no armor, no hp buff, and no hp upgrades, you should never get one hit by a BL
Even a y person should have around 3k hp.
and the average person can't reach 2k with crushing blow.

No class can one hit anybody. (unless that person has less than 2.5k hp in nw; 500 hp outside of nw)
I have yet to see any character do 7k damage and one hit me.

Fishy
04-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Unless you have no armor, no hp buff, and no hp upgrades, you should never get one hit by a BL

No class can one hit anybody. (unless that person has less than 2.5k hp in nw; 500 hp outside of nw)

Iunno man....when my FS was in noob tiers, capella had some kinda weird juju goin on cuz their BL one hit me with Impact Stab while i was BMed >_>

Sabuvok
04-21-2010, 07:55 PM
o.o while you were full hp?

Enso
04-21-2010, 07:58 PM

Level 60 blader, with good gear, vs a level 52 wizard with poor gear. GG

Sabuvok
04-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Lol not really o.o
I made a wizzie, and using a few of the gears from quests, i was at 3k hp at lvl 52. GG.
Still no 1hitting.
The lowest hp i've ever seen was 2.7k hp, and even then, they won't get 1hit

Enso
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Lol not really o.o
I made a wizzie, and using a few of the gears from quests, i was at 3k hp at lvl 52. GG.
Still no 1hitting.
The lowest hp i've ever seen was 2.7k hp, and even then, they won't get 1hit

Lol, you won't believe me but I've one shot people, and gotten one shot with my blader/by other bladers/force bladers. It happens.

Sabuvok
04-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Lol in the 60 war?
tbh, if somebody has 2.5k or less hp, they balls. You acctually have to attempt to have that little hp (not wearing the quest hp gears, not using the upgrade books you find).
Next time that happen to you, take a screeny of it.
i want to see somebody do 3k+ damage to you in one hit.
And fyi, force bladers cannont 1hit you. they cant even pass 1.5k i think

Fishy
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
o.o while you were full hp?

yeah.....id barely even started and he charges me then the next thing i know im dead and i didnt even get a single attack off

Fishy
04-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Lol in the 60 war?
tbh, if somebody has 2.5k or less hp, they balls. You acctually have to attempt to have that little hp (not wearing the quest hp gears, not using the upgrade books you find).

._. in the 60 war, i was able to barely push 2k with my FB all that time ago, so yeah....one hitting doesnt happen..

Enso
04-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Lol in the 60 war?

xDeathKun one hit my archer, with will gears I had about 2.8k HP, with 620 defense or something like that, and his infernal one hit me (level 145 by the way).

I'm sorry you're so close-minded, but you are entitled to your opinion, however stupid it is.

Fishy
04-22-2010, 11:12 AM
xDeathKun one hit my archer, with will gears I had about 2.8k HP, with 620 defense or something like that, and his infernal one hit me (level 145 by the way).

I'm sorry you're so close-minded, but you are entitled to your opinion, however stupid it is.

ensign....he's talking about lvl 60 war....not deathkun squishing your squishy >.>

Enso
04-22-2010, 01:09 PM
ensign....he's talking about lvl 60 war....not deathkun squishing your squishy >.>

I was talking about in the game. o.o

But specifically bladers one hit in the level 60 war.

Fishy
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
I was talking about in the game. o.o

But specifically bladers one hit in the level 60 war.

the only bladers ive ever seen do that were the capella bladers when my FS was in lvl 94 tier o.o and it was with impact stab while i was bmed. so unless you're naked in war or you dont have HP upgrades and only wearing plain titanium +2 or less, its nigh on impossible to be one shot.....

Fishy
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
course.....those BL were notorious hacks too

Sabuvok
04-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Enso, when you brought up the 1hitting, this person had just said that classes are really unbalanced at those levels.
In that context, it didnt really seem like you were tlking about Cabal in general

And like Fishy said, the only people who onehit in the 60 war are hackers.

Enso
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Enso, when you brought up the 1hitting, this person had just said that classes are really unbalanced at those levels.
In that context, it didnt really seem like you were tlking about Cabal in general

And like Fishy said, the only people who onehit in the 60 war are hackers.

Well, you can get pretty darn good gear for that war with relative ease. And most people come in wearing bluestin/low grade titanium, Bladers can easily go 2.5k+ with crushing.

And xDeathKun isn't in level 60 war....

Cstriker
04-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Never read any of this , but one of the main reasons I liked the nub wars was because they only lasted 10-15 minutes for the same amount of wxp.

Thundarr
04-24-2010, 10:40 AM
People farm the 60 NW becuase they fail.

Fishy
04-25-2010, 12:57 PM

+1

Sabuvok
04-25-2010, 03:38 PM

Enso
04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Never read any of this , but one of the main reasons I liked the nub wars was because they only lasted 10-15 minutes for the same amount of wxp.

Uh.... it's less...

Tree
04-25-2010, 07:17 PM

They want to get more wexp for the honor titles and they also failed at higher levels so they made a nub to farm.

Sabuvok
04-25-2010, 08:51 PM
They want to get more wexp for the honor titles and they also failed at higher levels so they made a nub to farm.

Not all the low levels fail at high levels o.O

so the real reason would be that "they want to get more wexp for the honor titles"
and even then, theres more reasons (see pages 1-4)

Fishy
04-25-2010, 11:23 PM

its ridiculously less unless you're prem&plus and got first place with like, 6 or 7 kills....then its substantially more. but otherwise, i find it much more worthwhile to do actual wars, not baby skirmishes that take less than 5 minutes

Fishy
04-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Not all the low levels fail at high levels o.O

so the real reason would be that "they want to get more wexp for the honor titles"
and even then, theres more reasons (see pages 1-4)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz +10000, except you dont get more except for my above stated situation

Enso
04-26-2010, 09:07 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz +10000, except you dont get more except for my above stated situation

Ishy why do you lie in your sig? o.o

Fishy
04-26-2010, 11:06 AM
im not o.o technically.....im at 85% h11 and 900 odd kills now xD so i changed it early lol

Sabuvok
04-27-2010, 06:49 PM
sigh*
if u acctually read my posts in the first 4 or so pages,
you would see the math that makes the 60 war WEXP > the 95-170 war WEXp

Go read it plox, im not gonna bother retyping all my math and arguments

Fishy
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
sigh*
if u acctually read my posts in the first 4 or so pages,
you would see the math that makes the 60 war WEXP > the 95-170 war WEXp

Go read it plox, im not gonna bother retyping all my math and arguments

I have noooooo idea where you put up the math and i reallllllly don't feel like sifting through 5 pages of junk to find probably one of the only really valid points in the whole thread xD

Enso
04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Well.... lets look at the minimum amount of wexp you can get per war (this is before the IC update, I haven't been to a nub war since), for the level 60 war, 10, for the tier wars, 40 (4 times as much!). Maximum (for premium, no blessing beads), level 60 war, highest I've seen was 80, tier wars, 110.
How can you get more from lower level wars? It just makes no sense.

Sabuvok
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Lol you're funny xP 300k capsules
its 10m capsule btw
10m capsule for 5 minutes of work vs 100m capsule for 50 minues of work
Same ratio of time over alz
2m for every minute.

And this has already been mentioned, but u can do both 60 war/94 war and T1/2/3. Which means you can get 110m for 1hr.

Obviously the WEXP will be lower... Think about it 40 WEXP for 5 minutes? I don't know about you, but that sounds better than 88 WEXP for 50 minutes of fighting.

So, let's recap here: Same alz:time ratio and better WEXP:Time ratio.

Enso, stop being so naive.
just cause at the end of T3, you get more total wexp, doesn't mean it gives you more WEXP.

If i earnt $1,000,000 after working for 100 years, that would not be better than a salary of $15,000 every year.
Just cause the total amount may be bigger, they are not comparable due to the fact that there is a time difference that it takes to earn that.

Though the math i did was for alz:time, the same concept can be applied to WEXP

the avg amount of WEXP you get at 60 war is 10 for losing, 40 for winning
Assuming an average of 40 WEXp per win (60 war) and 80 WEXP per war (T1/2/3), these are the ratios you would get:

60 War
- 40:300 (WEXP:Seconds in war (60 seconds x 5 minutes))

After simplifying:
- 1:7.5

T1/2/3
-80:3000 (WEXP:Seconds in war (60 seconds x 50 minutes))

After simplifying;
- 1:37.5

Conclusion

For the level 60 war, you earn 1 WEXP every 7.5 seconds.
For the level 95+ wars, you earn 1 WEXP every 37.5 seconds.

I think its quite clear that you get more WEXP doing the 52~94 wars

Enso
04-29-2010, 08:48 AM
The thing is... you can't do the 61-94 war over and over while everyone is doing the big wars, the amount of WEXP you get per day is WAY higher in the tier wars.

You will get more WEXP than me from 3:00 to 3:30, but from 3AM to 3PM I will get far more.

Fishy
04-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Enso, i think you just finally made the better argument for once =P over a half hour period your ratio might be higher, but the net overall is still far greater and id much rather just log on for wars and play for an hour ever 3 hours to to get around....320 wexp in one day for four wars rather than taking two days to get the same amount even IF it's only 5 minutes. In the end, overall WEXP gain in larger wars >>>> WEXP gain in noob tiers

Fishy
04-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Plus, there's the fact that wexp gain is never even per war in noob tiers. sometimes you die, and only get...what is it, 12? whereas just by getting 30 pts in upper wars, you are GUARANTEED 80, and 88 if you're in the upper 10% of the people who actually fought in the war.

Enso
04-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Shut down. =]

Fishy
04-29-2010, 11:51 AM
/endthread

Sabuvok
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Just cause somebody isn't in war, doesnt mean everything just stops.
Even if all you do is war, you can use that 1 hour of time set apart for that war, and do other things
15 minutes in war, run some dungeons, farm, maybe some merching, and by the end of the 1 hour, you will have had a much greater profit.

Go ahead and earn your WEXP 5x slower

If you're really desperate to earn that 40 more wexp right away, go ahead.
But my thinking is the same thinking as DPS.
Go ahead and think like "TheObliviousOne" with your one force kick per 90 seconds.

Fishy
04-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Someone here is indeed oblivious, but sure as hell ain't us :P all i DO in the game is war, and i wont be earning it slower. your math is sound, yes. buuuuuuuut you're not getting the point that it'll take you twice as long to make up that wexp, where instead you could war for an hour and then maybe, just MAYBE, do something OTHER than play cabal like, oh i dont know, have a life? yeah, sounds much better than a little baby battle and then trying to figure out what to do...besides, what dungeons can you really do all that well at that lvl...there's LiD, RS, and EoD pretty much, the latter of which is probably gonna cost you a 1/3 to 1/4 of your profit from that dungeon in HP pots alone, not to mention its ridiculously expensive to buy one right now due to the ring quest, so it'd probably take an hour or two just to farm enough to make running it worthwhile. whereas in upper tiers, war for an hour and get off, or war and have a quick called game, then go run VC or FT for much better profit...then get off for a while. you're thinking too logically, not practically. even IF you got the highest amount of wexp you can get in noob tiers, its still going to take you twice as long as upper tier warrers to get an honor rank up. And that's the fact of the matter

Fishy
04-29-2010, 06:29 PM
unless you really just wanna not go to upper tiers cause you just don't have the patience to have fun with, go right ahead and get your wexp ever so slowly and then go do something on your mains if you got em. but with 3-5 wars a day, im willin to do that and still go do something outside or go chill with friends since mine are actually real and not just in game

Sabuvok
04-29-2010, 09:51 PM
If i was only given 1 hour of computer time, i would much rather use it doing 4 spread out wars, than 1 T1/2/3
The only way T1/2/3 would be faster would be if your computer time was set between two periods of time.
If your like me, i am told something like this: "On weekdays, you can play 1hr of computer"
With a limitation like that, it is much better to do the 60 war.
If you really are given a set time period to play, fine. It's better for you, but keep in mind, the pros and cons vary on your limitations

Im not sure where you got the idea that "going oustide and doing something" will not happen when you are doing something that dosnt take as much time
If anything, doing the 60 wars will give you more time to "go outside"
Don't forget, you don't have to choose between 1 war or the other.
You can do a quick 60 war, then join T3 late

And yes, i do have a main
Nice assumptions about me having no life. Whos the one who's posted more on forums?
I'm also pretty sure i've spent less time on cabal then you.

btw: when you go to the 60 war lots, you learn how to stay alive. Getting the highest amount of WEXP isnt as hard as you make it sound

Enso
04-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Lol at your DPS comment.

The reason FK is a good skill to use is because there are other skills to complement it. For war, you get one every 3 hours. If in PvP I were allowed to shoot off one skill every 30 seconds, I would be using my highest damage skill, not force kick. It would be much greater wexp if you could do the low tier war over and over during the hour, but you can't, you only get to go to it once.

You say it is easy to get max wexp out of the noob war, but whether or not that is true, it's guarenteed to get twice that out of a higher level war. No matter what.

Billy
04-30-2010, 09:11 AM
it is all about the honor, that is the only reason for farming out low wars. It is free vs 1m per war, get your honor to at least 8 before u reacl lvl 95.

Enso
04-30-2010, 09:37 AM
it is all about the honor, that is the only reason for farming out low wars. It is free vs 1m per war, get your honor to at least 8 before u reacl lvl 95.

Then it is not all about the honor, it is all about the alz. Personally over the 4 months plus I've been in higher level wars, I've gotten a net gain of money from war.

Sabuvok
04-30-2010, 04:47 PM
How bout this, "Both wars have their ups and downs"

High Level wars

- 480 WEXP a day (Assuming 80 WEXP every war, going to all 6 wars a day)
- 6 hours of playing time (Assuming 60 minutes per war with 10 minute lobby time)

Low level wars

- 240 WEXP a day (Assuming 40 WEXP per war going to every war)
- 1 hour 30 minutes of playing time (Assuming 15 minutes per war with 10 minute lobby time)

Whichever one you choose is your decision. The first will get you a higher HR in relation to days played. The latter will get you a higher HR in relation to time spent in war/lobby
If you're under a deadline to get HR 15 in 2 months, choose the first option.
If you're under a deadline to get HR 15 in 200 hours, choose the second option.
Side note: The above conclusion is based on the fact that you are doing war purely for the purpose of getting WEXP and trading it in for honor.

IMO, lvl 95+ war is still a waste of time because you earn less WEXP per time you put into it. Its benefit is that you get more at the end of the day.

This has been a fun discussion and a usefull way to increase my post count, but I think all the points that can be said have been said.
So for anybody who does not want so read through 18 pages of debate, that is the conclusion.
Fishy or Enso, if you have anything to add, feel free to.

WIpwns
04-30-2010, 05:10 PM
tl;dr -.-
kill this thread already, his question has been answered 50 times now

Enso
04-30-2010, 06:44 PM
tl;dr -.-
kill this thread already, his question has been answered 50 times now

It's just too fun to disprove noobs though. =]

Sabuvok
04-30-2010, 06:51 PM
I agree Enso, it really is fun disproving people. Now read my earlier post!

Enso
05-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm too busy to respond ATM, I will later.

Sabuvok
05-06-2010, 10:00 PM
xP this topic almost has 2.5k views

YoungForum
05-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Well i have a personal reason to farm T1 war (aka , T1 for me and some other players is Lv 52 - 60, no matter w/e other people think about it) , even if you think it's a waste of time , I don't care. For now , i want to break my record which is H.Rank 12 gotten at this T1 with my FS and now I am aiming for H.Rank13 or higher , maybe I"d stay till I die so , H.Rank20 ftw!!! That's my goal and if I achieve it (no matter how much time it takes) I will make a record over the whole CABAL world : 1st player with H.Rank20 at T1. xD I challenge everyone!

Honor 13 Just Offa noob war way 2much work. I feel liek dying jus thinking of H.rank 20 off of just Noob War O.o Goodluck wit that -_-

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
people farm it cuz its easy to win.....u dont need uber gears and even if u do the weaken dungeons can provide u with ur gear needs. other than that i just made 25 mil in 7 wars in the lv60 nub tier.

Sabuvok
05-07-2010, 03:48 PM
No more reasoning is needed o.o

WIpwns
05-07-2010, 04:43 PM
no more bumping is needed

Enso
05-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Bumping is fun. This was a very constructive thread, lol.

Sabuvok
05-08-2010, 04:54 PM

High Level wars

- 6 hours of playing time (Assuming 60 minutes per war with 10 minute lobby time)

Low level wars

- 1 hour 30 minutes of playing time (Assuming 15 minutes per war with 10 minute lobby time)

Whichever one you choose is your decision. The first will get you a higher HR in relation to days played. The latter will get you a higher HR in relation to time spent in war/lobby
Side note: The above conclusion is based on the fact that you are doing war purely for the purpose of getting WEXP and trading it in for honor.

IMO, lvl 95+ war is still a waste of time because you earn less WEXP per time you put into it. Its benefit is that you get more at the end of the day.

This has been a fun discussion and a usefull way to increase my post count, but I think all the points that can be said have been said.
So for anybody who does not want so read through 18 pages of debate, that is the conclusion.

Bump~

Fishy
05-08-2010, 10:28 PM

High Level wars

Low level wars

I actually do have something to add...im glad you finally admitted you will get more wexp at the end of the day compared to noob wars o.o annnnnnnd....as for the dude who wants to get honor 20 off of noob wars, i congratulate you in advance for wasting your life...you will probably either become bored, quit, or forget why you're still in 52-60 by the time you get halfway to 13....its taken the koreans 3-4 years to do it....and based on all of our logic we put into this, it'll take you twice as long....so again, i congratulate you on wasting 8 years of your life on an mmo. You make the people who pay to play WoW seem sane and normal

Sabuvok
05-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Again, "taking longer" can be applied both ways
Like i said earlier, it depends how you define longer.
Though one person may spend 10 days and the other spend 5 days, the amount of hours put into it also affects the "longness" of it.
IF a korean were to do the 60 war and another the 170 war, it would fully depend on time put into it

If Korean #1 (60 war) played = hours as Korean #2, Korean #1 would get HR 20 first.
If Korean #1 played = days as Korean #2, Korean #2 would get HR 20 first.

D= almost as if you completly ignored the second half of my sentance

The first will get you a higher HR in relation to days played. The latter will get you a higher HR in relation to time spent in war/lobby

Enso
05-09-2010, 04:12 PM
You know, actually, I was doing some thinking on this... on my Archer, I get 30 points faster than the noob wars end on most days, so really, I'm spending just as little time, and still getting twice as much.

Fishy
05-09-2010, 04:22 PM
which brings us to that dreadful word that people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to spam.....relog -.-

Fishy
05-09-2010, 04:25 PM
thank god more procs are joining nowadays so we dont have that issue xD

Sabuvok
05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
You get 30 points in 5 minutes?
If that's so, then what do you do for the rest of the time?
If you stay in nw, your just fighting without any rewards (unless u get alz bonus for ranking)
If you relog, your wasting your time sitting in lobby waiting for the nw to end

It doesnt matter if it takes you 15minutes out of the 50min war to get 30
cause then the next 35 minutes are a complete waste of time
the nw doesnt end the moment you get 30 points. So you're spending more time in nw, possibly earning wexp at the same rate, but having the majority of the war with you not reaping any rewards.

Enso
05-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Nah, cause once I'm in lobby, I can do stuff like homework and chores, which in my opinion is not a waste of time.

Fishy
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Nah, cause once I'm in lobby, I can do stuff like homework and chores, which in my opinion is not a waste of time.

+1

and also, if its a weekend, go try and get kills. you have a better chance at getting high kills in T1-T3 than you do in lower wars....albeit that benefits probably already been mentioned. otherwise i usually sit back and read a book or something

Sabuvok
05-10-2010, 06:57 PM
kills are a completely diff thing xP
tlking bout wexp here =D

not sure bout whatever tier your in, but in all the nw's i go to, nobody every relogs (or like the past 6 wars, there is no WL on our side)

Enso
05-11-2010, 06:38 AM
He was talking about once you get your 30 points you can just run around killing people and it isn't a waste of time.

Fishy
05-11-2010, 08:06 AM
yesssssssssssssssss. that and i can make 2m profit off of our war lol and we dont have WL anymore cuz all the caps went proc to avoid it xD silly peoples, not realizing your taking from our pool

Enso
05-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Lol they did?

Night
05-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I think you mean Luminous/Stormy Great Gladiator...because just Gladiator is just one kill lmao.

right...and m a lvl 70 wiz with kill count of 80/1k tyvm -__-

Fishy
05-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Lol they did?

Yes they did lmfao >.> although shinji says he wants to come back soon but he needs help with the 10m alz XD and bringer might return too o.o

Enso
05-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Lol people never learn. Just stay Cap cause we're the best obviously. =]

Fishy
05-13-2010, 02:46 PM
haha exactly...minus the whiny brats who just shouldnt war anyways cause they dont know what they're doing and expect us to win it for them

Sabuvok
05-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Lol
who gets winning bonus normally on merc?
(im venus)

Enso
05-13-2010, 03:16 PM
From my experience it's usually Cap.

Fishy
05-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Pfffffft cap hasnt gotten it in WEEKS.....mostly since the update, so like noone gives a damn about winning anymore. pisses me off.

Enso
05-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Lol you know bonus is only T3 right...? No one gives a darn about winning T2 cause really it doesn't matter now. XD I think the WEXP evening was the best incentive to level up ever.

Fishy
05-13-2010, 03:27 PM
i think the evening out of the wexp was a terrible idea....personally it gave more incentive for people to war and actually TRY....now even T3 has point farmers that relog or afk after 30....i mean its so terrible that Reborn has had bringer for 4 weeks now! that's how bad it is!!!!! O_O!!! and dont even get me started on T2...the moment we finally started winning every war, Rai, Cel, and Cry ALL war almost every war together now....and with the slackers we got and brats who moan groan and complain every second about why we never win.....yeah, you can imagine how that turns out

Enso
05-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Lol, level to T3 man, farming wars doesn't even matter anymore.

Fishy
05-13-2010, 03:35 PM
i am xD all my wexp is going into exp now that im honor 12 lol

rectumcanal
05-13-2010, 09:51 PM
dawww...i wanted to farm on fishy :P

Fishy
05-14-2010, 10:08 AM
dawww...i wanted to farm on fishy :P

you're never on >_> how can you farm me?

Enso
05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Wait.. who is that again?

rectumcanal
05-14-2010, 11:14 AM
you're never on >_> how can you farm me?

lol whenever im on ur never on. but im making a t1 char right now thats why nerph is MIA...theres a lot of guys who dont relog on proc side in t2 so yea

Fishy
05-14-2010, 03:37 PM
haha.....proc has WL finally again too :) you missed the longest time when they didnt xD

rectumcanal
05-14-2010, 05:56 PM
ugh i blame dbz for not telling me this....i wasted time lvling...

Fishy
05-14-2010, 05:59 PM
lmfao....DBZ rarely shows up at war >.> you should be in a more war active guild iffin you're lookin for the latest scoop lol

rectumcanal
05-14-2010, 06:07 PM
haha for real. maybe ill switch nerph to another guild...which one hmm...dbz only goes when i dont go...dunno why cus im not the only one who will go after him lol. he said u guys only have 1 wiz right now whos active...

Fishy
05-14-2010, 06:50 PM
bahhh....we got 2 or 3 active ones. but only one who really comes to 90% of the wars, the rest are like 60%...but im tired of being T2 only....im ready to be given a reason to level o.0 aka, go get owned in T3 xD

Fishy
05-14-2010, 06:50 PM
and you could always join us o.o we're not a capella only guild

rectumcanal
05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
haha yea i might start lvling nerph...unless i gear up my fb again...imma start goin to war in t2 again tomorrow when i can :)

Fishy
05-14-2010, 08:55 PM
you better!!! when i get back from hiking/picnicking, i expect to see your pew pews flying!

rectumcanal
05-17-2010, 02:47 PM
fish stay in t2 you get to farm on procs now LOL. how was the hike?

Fishy
05-17-2010, 08:14 PM
hahahahaha maybe ill stay for a while when im 148/149 =P but then im leaving lololol and i got sunburnt to high hell haha

rectumcanal
05-18-2010, 12:48 AM
work starts soon so i dunno if ill be on much. why didnt you wear sunscreen lotion dude lol. better fix your sig then lol it still says 144.

Fishy
05-18-2010, 10:43 AM
meh. only a couple exchanges from it. why wait and do the work? haha

Mishon
07-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Because you don't have to buy alz to own... oh wait.

Fishy
07-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Because you don't have to buy alz to own... oh wait.

>_> i don't buy alz. that's for people with absolutely no life and all they can think about is getting more money

LILCHAOLAO
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
60 war=Fun.

Mishon
08-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I farm level 60 war because I'm bored of cabal, since I don't play that much anyway, I mind as well get a little something out of it by turning it on every 3 hours and turning it right back off lol.

Enso
08-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Oh great. Not this again. -_-

Sabuvok
08-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Lol lets not argue about this xP
theres already 20+ pages about it lol