PDA

View Full Version : What happen to cabal?

ovoskillovo98
04-07-2010, 12:09 PM
hi. i need to know why cabal will not start up. iam new to cabal and have only been playing for 3 days.
The problem is i start up cabal and everything loads updates to but after that nothing happen theirs no loading or anything.

I would really like for someone to help me find a solution because i love this game and i really want to play again.

What Iam using.

Windows 7 pro 64-bit
i meet all req for playing the game to.

also when i click start the game guard does not come and then i sometimes see a Trojan has been detected. not sure if that has anything to do with it or is it just that the new update is messing up the launcher.

Leonhart
04-07-2010, 12:23 PM
also when i click start the game guard does not come and then i sometimes see a Trojan has been detected. not sure if that has anything to do with it or is it just that the new update is messing up the launcher.

Make an exception on your security software for gameguard.

Suterusu
04-07-2010, 12:46 PM
yup yup xD

ovoskillovo98
04-07-2010, 04:35 PM
So how would i do that step by step because idk how :confused:

ovoskillovo98
04-07-2010, 04:57 PM
also when i click start remember that nothing happens not even the little mage for the game guard comes up to load anything. nothing happens. can u proved me with a link for another game guard that might help.

Raven
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
You'll need to tell us what anti-virus software you're using so someone with the same one can run down the steps for making exceptions. Your cabalmain.exe may also have been quarantined so you would have to restore it back to it's original directory.

llxxSOLARxxll
04-07-2010, 06:28 PM
What do I Do For Mcafee.
Edit: I Restored it but soon as i try to load CABALMAIN.EXE It gets quaranited again.
Edit2: I had to turn off Active Protection. Thanks for the help.

Leonhart
04-07-2010, 06:52 PM
What do I Do For Mcafee.
Edit: I Restored it but soon as i try to load CABALMAIN.EXE It gets quaranited again.

If you make an exception you won't need to turn it off (Which you shouldn't be). I know when I used Kaspersky it let me remove the file from quarantine and add it to the exceptions list. I can only provide you instructions for ESET...

If you haven' figured it out, or no one shows you. Google =]

epirockx
04-07-2010, 07:00 PM
What do I Do For Mcafee.

Yo,, I have the same program.. How exactly did you do it?
Thanks.

ovoskillovo98
04-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Ok i have McAfee and i have tried adding it to the list but nothing happens still. i click start when iam at the launcher and nothing happens like its not responding.

DVwizzy
04-08-2010, 08:06 AM
>.> check yumcookies's thread for info on mcAfee problems.. if you wanna switch to avast there is a step by step solution for that one too :D

ovoskillovo98
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM
how and where to do i find my cabalmain.exe

here a vid of whats happening to me not my video but its the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZRhnuGi1Hw

ovoskillovo98
04-08-2010, 10:52 AM
ok i got cabal to come up and work and i played for like 30mins then my computer restarted, and then i tried to start it again, but this time i did the restored thing and everything like that and now my computer reads it as a Trojan. Why is this and how come when i restored it will automatically quarantined.

Hachesen
04-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I have the same problem as well. I have McAfee Total Protection and i have yet to find where i can make an exception for game guard. If you can help me out it will be a big help

ovoskillovo98
04-09-2010, 03:54 AM
ok i got it i had to go to my McAfee and the find restore click that and the restore cabalmain.exe and maybe even turn off active protection. thats what i did and now it works :D,

llxxSOLARxxll
04-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Aight check me out. You start it up. Then go to computer & files - configure. Then "system guards" click advanced. Then The last option on the column "active protection" Go To it and uncheck it. This Is what i do when i cant add CABALMAIN.EXE To the trusted list.

jape025
02-09-2012, 04:00 AM
same problem here. I'm using windows 7 with ESET smart security 4 anti virus. Can you help me so that i can play cabal again. thank you

peloy
02-10-2012, 07:16 AM
i have the same problem, when I click on start nothing happens. gameguard wont come out and I have made exclusions for gameguard and cabal to my antivirus. I'm using avast internet security. Can somebody help..