PDA

View Full Version : Toca's mFB Guide (Revised 06/28/10)

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 03:04 PM
I've been playing Cabal Online NA for 2years + now. I have a good amount of knowledge for my class. I had quit for about 2months and came back to Cabal with nothing. Luckily my brother atmg22
had quit upon my return. (Now he is also back as an mFS. Say hello if you see him. He hasn't played for over a year)

With permission I sold all of his gear. After selling, I was able to accumulate an amount of roughly 2bil. At that point I then realized , that before I had quit, my gear was totaled to almost 4bil. I already knew I could not obtain the gears I once had.

So I came up with the idea of becoming an mFB. I had told people of my transition , but people thought of it as a non playable class. Not even a non playable class, but a class that had many flaws.

So I am making this post, to show people who are interested in becoming mFB, that there is a way to make this class playable (Successful, strong enough to compete with others) This post will be based off the Hybrid FB Forumtwizzler.

This Guide is not for levels below 170.
Any levels lower, will have different skill points and stats.

Gears:

4x Critical Rings +2
BOS+6's
AOB+9
EOS+7
2x Force Regeneration Earrings +6 / 2x Vampiric Earrings +4
+7 OSM battehelm 36% CD
+7 Forcium Katana 7% M. Amp ( A Special Thanks to one of my idols Kobioshi the King of War)
+7 Forcium Orb 7% M. Amp (A special thanks to Seleena)
+7 Forcium BattleBoots 7% M. Amp (A special Thanks to xAdamx! and Jeazyyy!)
+7 Forcium BattleGloves 7% M. Amp
+7 Forcium BattleSuit 14% M. Amp (A Special Thanks to ChaosOmega)
Pet: Level 10 Broly (2% Critical Damage, 2% Resist Critical Rate, 1% Critical Rate, Add Damage+5, 1% resist Knockdown, 2+Skill exp, Magic Attack +10 , HP Steal +5)

Gears that I still would LIKE!:

EOS+8/40/7 battlehelm

An important factor to my build is reaching the level 170. Without 170 my build will not be complete. So for those of you who are thinking of becoming an mFB, I highly recommend you reach at least 160+. Until I can reach 170 my build will not be complete. (Updated now 170)

Build info:

Str 309
INT 683
Dex 272 (do not go any higher)

133% Critical Damage
62% M amp
923 M attack
971 Defense

PVP

100% successful, my damage is high enough for my level.

Weakest Against Class: WA, sFS, (mFB unknown)

Strongest Against Class: WI, sFB, BL, FA, mFS (mFB unknown)

Skill Level: 18 18 18 18 20
Combo: Terrra Lance, Fire Lance, Aqua Lance, Freezing Lance, Lightning Cannon.
Note!!: While in pvp, if the 4 first lances do not get to at least 3/4's of opponents life, cycle from Terra Lance again, until you reach 3/4's life. ONCE!! you have reached 3/4's life, cast Lightning cannon as the finisher. Lightning cannon can easily take off nearly 1/2 hp of your opponent (Depending on his defense). So if you were to cast Lightning Cannon at 1/2 HP of the opponent, even though you crit, its not enough to finish him/her off. Lightning Cannon is way too slow. So if you don't kill him or her with Lightning cannon. You've lost the battle.

PVP damage tested

Lances: Crit 850+ (Never below 850) (Damage test will done. TAB against 1k + defense opponent)
Lightning Cannon (Finishing Move): Crit 1000+ (Depending on Defense of opponent)

Nation War Damage tested: (Have not been to NW since EST transfer, Damage Unknown)

With Aura No Legacy Weapon: (The following calculations is outdated, will be updated soon)

Damage on Procyon Players:
Lances: 1.1k on Procs
Cannon: 1.7k on Procs

Damage on Guardians:
Lances: 4.5k
Cannon: 5.2k

With Aura and Legacy Weapon:

Damage on Procyon Players:
Lances: 1.8k on Procs
Cannon: 2.7k on Procs

Damage on Guardians:
Lances: 4.8k
Cannon: 5.7k

(Notice I did not mention non crits. Not worth mentioning since, if you don't crit, you won't win.)

If both players are pvping.........if you both don't crit at all.........the person with most amp and attack
will be the victor ( even though the probability of both the players not criting.....is slim) For this particular class.....Critical Damage is the way to go.

PVE

I only use Aura and when in aura I have all CR+2's

Dungeons able to solo: Ft B1f and lower.......

Damage on Mobs:

Lances: Crits 3.8k
Cannon: Crits 4.5k

With aura:

Lances: Crits 4.3k
Cannon: Crits 5.1k

PVE Combo
Skill Level: 20 9 9 9
Combo: Lightning Cannon, Stone Cannon, Fire Cannon, Aqua Cannon (Repeat)
(The only flaw for this class is PVE. If you thinking of partying up for some FT B2F........You will not be one of the starting players. Unless your the only player left on the world...no one will choose you if you are an mFB, same applies to mFS.)

How to Can I use Lances at lvl 18 and still have enough skill points to have Cannons?

Since we are magic users, we do NOT need our enchants at lvl 20. WE DON'T NEED ATTACK.
The only thing that will happen from de-leveling our enchants is the Duration of the buff and the decrease of attack. Bring all enchants to level 16. After that, level the 3 cannons to 9.

Buff/Debuff Levels:

Buffs: - Regeneration Lvl 4.
- Ice Blade Lvl 16.
- Fire Blade Lvl 16.
- Lightning Blade Lvl 16.
- Aqua Vitality Lvl 20.
- Earth Guard Lvl 20.
- Wind Movement Lvl 13.
- Resist Intension Lvl 2.

Debuffs:

- Enervation Lvl 20.
- Lower Defense Lvl 18.
- Execration Lvl 18. (You should be able to kill someone in less then 19s..LOL)
- Hard Luck Lvl 20.
- Darkness Lvl 13.
- Mana Freeze Lvl 20. (This buff nowadays is almost useless)
- Field of Execration Lvl 14.
- Field of Enervation Lvl 20.

Well thats all I have for now...........Its really late...I'm gonna take a nap. I hope to hear some feedback whether its negative or optimistic. But please don't stray away from topic.....just let me know what you think. Thank You all.

-toca4eva1

Sheep
06-28-2010, 03:26 PM
i had my fb go sfb, then mfb, and then hybrid. personally, i like hybrid best, because i just jack up assassinate and infernal to 20, and use crit weapons instead of amp. and i use tl, fl, tc, fc, lc, all lvl 20. after lightning, i can normally just assassinate and they are surely dead, because that maxed assassinate sure pack one hell of a punch, same for infernal. the only difference was that i had to give up like 30 def and like 700 defense rate from the upgrades. a small price to pay for some epic finishers and still being able to use stigma for stun in pve, yes? The two strong sword skills also make close-up pvp alot easier, and finishes them off quickly.

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Nice Nice I just simply love the DPS. And the pure fact that a "Fail Class" can kill epic players. LOL

otice1
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm wondering how you do in a pvp, not pk. With lvl 18 terra lance (strongest lance) you hardly crit for 800 vs 900 defense. How is it then that you can defeat 'epic players' in a pvp?
Also wondering how you think your lightning cannons can do 2ks seeing as how they take off half of your opponent's hp?

Berserk_Fury
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Nice Nice I just simply love the DPS. And the pure fact that a "Fail Class" can kill epic players. LOL

try replacing forcium amp armor with any other tier (along with a 7% suit instead of a 14%) and then see how fail this class is on equal footing.

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 03:59 PM
When did I say against 900 defense? Regardless, its 850+ (Depending on defense). 900+900+900+900+1.1k = Defeat.........If I were to crit all..................

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Your right snooby, that is why mFB's should only be made at 170. Didn't I mention that in my guide? Anyways its been proven even without a 14% amp piece, that mFBs can still be a successful class. DemonReiatsu was also an mFB. He was always in war channel, and people always thought he was me. (All forcium) He switched back to sFB. Cuz it was boring for him. Everyone has their tastes.

otice1
06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
You specifically said that you never crit for less than 800. Any 'epic player' will have 900+ defense easily, meaning that you in fact do not always crit for over 800. Please edit guide. Thanks

otice1
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
When did I say against 900 defense? Regardless, its 850+ (Depending on defense). 900+900+900+900+1.1k = Defeat.........If I were to crit all..................

All the pvps you win dependent upon you critting 5 hits in a row?

toca4eva1
06-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Thank You edited* If I still crit +850 on a 1k defense player, I'll let you know specifically.

otice1
06-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Thank You edited* If I still crit +850 on a 1k defense player, I'll let you know specifically.

Use a damage calculator or simple math, its faster and more accurate?

Matrimoney
06-28-2010, 06:22 PM
lets test ur dmg on someone with 1100 def i wanna c

chainlock
06-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Buffs: - Regeneration Lvl 4.
- Ice Blade Lvl 16.
- Fire Blade Lvl 16.
- Lightning Blade Lvl 16.
- Aqua Vitality Lvl 20.
- Earth Guard Lvl 20.
- Wind Movement Lvl 13.
- Aqua Vitality Lvl 20.
- Resist Intension Lvl 2.
-toca4eva1

This.

ForumHavoc
06-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Nice guide Batgirl. xP

Spur
06-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Any 'epic player' will have 900+ defense easily

lol

Matrimoney
06-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Any 'epic player' on Venus will have 900+ defense easily, and any 'epic player' on Mercury will have 600+ defense and 9,000 HP easily

lol

Fixed it for you broskies. Don't you have some of your glitched ALZ to be throwing around buddy?

YumCookies
06-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Fixed it for you broskies. Don't you have some of your glitched ALZ to be throwing around buddy?

Spur made a lot of money on the "last day of Cabal" from selling FCHH for like 30mil each or something >_<

Spur
06-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Spur made a lot of money on the "last day of Cabal" from selling FCHH for like 30mil each or something >_<

lol ignore matri.. anyone better than him must have cheated

ForumHavoc
06-29-2010, 08:10 AM
lol ignore matri.. anyone better than him must have cheated

Would't that mean he cheated to get his gear so anyone that's better than him must have cheated also!? OMG I R SMARTZ?

Matrimoney
06-29-2010, 08:23 AM

Nobody is dumb enough to believe his retarded story. Even if he DID sell FCHH/UCHH for an insane amount, HE was probably the 1 that bought them from himself...kinda obvious. Other than that, he said he made 12-15B from it. He obviously took advantage of a GLITCH in the game, meaning whatever money he made was obviously from taking advantage of the ALZ glitch. On top of that, he's already spent well over his "12-15" profit amount, and he's still got about 10B to throw around? Pretty obviously that he has his own little stash of ALZ.

toca4eva1
06-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Thank you much. Fixed*

ForumHavoc
06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Thank you much. Fixed*

You think it'll be hard for you to get 180? =o

Rastan
06-29-2010, 09:09 AM
I'll always say mfb has the potential to be one of the best support classes for full party dungeons,especially since you did it right,my attempt was back when i was just 15x,and I succeeded with a hell of alot of qqing pvpers so i quit fb all together cuz i didn't wanna be known as "that debuffing guy" y'know?,but w/o my attempt you never would have reached the pinnacle of true mfb strength.....btw,how good do you do at 1v1 or 1v2 in NW?

toca4eva1
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
I'll always say mfb has the potential to be one of the best support classes for full party dungeons,especially since you did it right,my attempt was back when i was just 15x,and I succeeded with a hell of alot of qqing pvpers so i quit fb all together cuz i didn't wanna be known as "that debuffing guy" y'know?,but w/o my attempt you never would have reached the pinnacle of true mfb strength.....btw,how good do you do at 1v1 or 1v2 in NW?

Don't know yet my gear won't be complete until Saturday.

toca4eva1
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
You think it'll be hard for you to get 180? =o

As long as I grind at least 5 hours a day and 3 to 4 NW's, it'll be easy ^^v

BackUpMENG
06-30-2010, 09:58 AM
i 2 shot mfb what else is there to it meng?

Sheep
06-30-2010, 10:03 AM
i 2 shot mfb what else is there to it meng?

i 1shot every class, so sorry, your statement is ineffective. fail troll is fail :\ and obvious

http://888chan.org/isf/src/1261913979562.jpg

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
i 1shot every class, so sorry, your statement is ineffective. fail troll is fail :\ and obvious

http://888chan.org/isf/src/1261913979562.jpg

u got eof7 yet? kakakak nice forc boot 3 amp 50 hp btw

dgassant
08-25-2010, 12:50 PM
mfb is awesome

S|ivka
08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
if u know how to play it

btw gratz toca for ur great character and for the guide

toca4eva1
08-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback dude. Surprisingly every time I log on forums I have new PMs from people wanting advice for mfb's.....Unfortunately most of them are from Venus. Wish the were from Merc. Anyways its been 2 long months since I've played. I hope to see you all in October hopefully. For now keep playing and enjoy the world of Cabal!

P.S if any double m amp forcy pieces for FB drop let me know. Thanks!

NewEra
11-10-2010, 06:38 AM
am from merc sever i need a MFB teacher i got forcium FB of restoration+8 pc crafted 7% m amp+forcium boots same thing hp heal with amp forcy kat +11 m amp eos+7

Matrimoney
11-10-2010, 06:46 AM
am from merc sever i need a MFB teacher i got forcium FB of restoration+8 pc crafted 7% m amp+forcium boots same thing hp heal with amp forcy kat +11 m amp eos+7

I'll teach you.

PK/War= root/darkness/mf/hard luck and spam ranged attacks that crit maybe 1k for 20 seconds.

Shinji
11-10-2010, 06:53 AM

No bm1 for you meng

NewEra
11-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I'll teach you.

PK/War= root/darkness/mf/hard luck and spam ranged attacks that crit maybe 1k for 20 seconds.

you not a MFB?

Limitless
11-10-2010, 11:32 AM
is it just me or does any one else think taco when you see his name?

NewEra
11-10-2010, 11:39 AM
yeah ahaha

NewEra
11-10-2010, 11:41 AM
and what about upgrades for mFB what do they need????

Dr. Gregory House
11-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey,

I'm gonna tell you right now that your gonna switch back..especially if your not 170.......This may sound like I'm being pessimistic but I'm not......Take this as a motivator...so that it will push you harder.....if you ever want to surpass toca. Practice a lot in war channel, follow his guide, and never look back....keep pushing forward. (Don't listen to the haters, there will always be haters.) Negative feedback can't be taken seriously if they've never tried being an mFB remember that. Once you've reached goals. I'm sure he will be happy to greet you. It will take time, so don't give up.

Cheers,

and Good luck with your Dentistry field
Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to something...
Toca did it.....you can too.

HP
MP
M attack
M attack
Defense
Defense

Hollowichigo
11-14-2010, 02:25 PM
okay some facts u might wanna concern, also i believe thats the main reason why there is not much magic force blader.
1st about PK, if u were going all out, then u might wanna concern about battlemodes. under BM1 no magic attack skill can be casted, therefore you are forced to go battlemode 2, which for FB is a lot weaker then BM1, other FB under BM1 can easily have insane def, and in PK u can drink pots, therefore a geared SFB can easily tank out your debuff period, then he can charge to you and finish you off easily as he out dmg and def you in both.(he can debuff too so he can root u then u cannot run and kite), as for other class like warrior, they have immunity.
As in PvP, or duel, u cannot fade or debuff then u lost all your ranged advantages(which is why wiz and FA sux bad in duel), then u would simply get owned.
in PVE i believe SFB just out do you , not much to explain.

NewEra
11-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey,

I'm gonna tell you right now that your gonna switch back..especially if your not 170.......This may sound like I'm being pessimistic but I'm not......Take this as a motivator...so that it will push you harder.....if you ever want to surpass toca. Practice a lot in war channel, follow his guide, and never look back....keep pushing forward. (Don't listen to the haters, there will always be haters.) Negative feedback can't be taken seriously if they've never tried being an mFB remember that. Once you've reached goals. I'm sure he will be happy to greet you. It will take time, so don't give up.

Cheers,

and Good luck with your Dentistry field
Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to something...
Toca did it.....you can too.

HP
MP
M attack
M attack
Defense
Defense

thanks man really inspiring and how did you know i work as a dentist lol i know its off topic

Dr. Gregory House
11-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Its in your profile lol. You work as a Dentist? or your going to be a Dentist?

NewEra
11-14-2010, 03:47 PM
okay some facts u might wanna concern, also i believe thats the main reason why there is not much magic force blader.
1st about PK, if u were going all out, then u might wanna concern about battlemodes. under BM1 no magic attack skill can be casted, therefore you are forced to go battlemode 2, which for FB is a lot weaker then BM1, other FB under BM1 can easily have insane def, and in PK u can drink pots, therefore a geared SFB can easily tank out your debuff period, then he can charge to you and finish you off easily as he out dmg and def you in both.(he can debuff too so he can root u then u cannot run and kite), as for other class like warrior, they have immunity.
As in PvP, or duel, u cannot fade or debuff then u lost all your ranged advantages(which is why wiz and FA sux bad in duel), then u would simply get owned.
in PVE i believe SFB just out do you , not much to explain.

i dont really care its possible to surpass any class if you try

NewEra
11-22-2010, 01:03 PM
1 question though: is MFB with perfect gears good VS SFB with perfect gears?? for ex:full forcy amp

otice1
11-22-2010, 01:56 PM
1 question though: is MFB with perfect gears good VS SFB with perfect gears?? for ex:full forcy amp

No mfb is inferior to sfb in normal pvp and basically every other aspect of the game too.

NewEra
11-22-2010, 06:04 PM
all depends on if you crit how much dmg and gears

otice1
11-22-2010, 06:06 PM
all depends on if you crit how much dmg and gears

sfb will always be greater using the same level of gear.

Lelouch
11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
i'd say MFB > sFB in pk o_o. Root > cannons away :l

NewEra
11-23-2010, 07:11 AM
i'd say MFB > sFB in pk o_o. Root > cannons away :l

now thats what i'm talking about,btw are we MFB suppose to use debuffs in pvp?

NewEra
11-26-2010, 07:52 AM
hmmmm toca have you ever tried crit weaps??

Mat
11-26-2010, 08:36 AM
hmmmm toca have you ever tried crit weaps??

crit weps so your noncrits are 150's in pvp? good ideaaaaaa

NewEra
11-26-2010, 08:22 PM
LOL never mind il just ask in game

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
11-27-2010, 01:49 AM

wrong, u can its just that in this version of cabal players just choose not to cuz of all the qq'ing that happens when someone debuffs, shorts, or fade in a pvp

NewEra
11-29-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVEYYcdJz4

happy how good mfb is?? in pk an pvp

otice1
11-29-2010, 11:14 AM

I didn't know 20 comboing a blader that you fully debuffed was considered good. Made me lol

NewEra
11-29-2010, 01:08 PM
its good,in the terms of PK in ch 20 and that MFb isn't even 170 proves it that MFB is a potential class isn't it??

otice1
11-29-2010, 01:26 PM
its good,in the terms of PK in ch 20 and that MFb isn't even 170 proves it that MFB is a potential class isn't it??

No not at all, any potential class can kill someone of there level easily without breaking and restarting a new combo, especially with debuffs. mFB can be decent with max gears, but then again any other class will be better.

Izumiia
11-29-2010, 01:52 PM

that was boring, and a mfb will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp in terms of equal gear weeeeeee

toca4eva1
11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
that was boring, and a mfb will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp in terms of equal gear weeeeeee

Correct, but what are the chances of someone having full forcy amp? slim..........Not as much compared to st, and osm.

There is no sub class that can be successful at playing. I made history by making this class playable. Notice more people (Still not much) are mFB. Compared to before.

I don't understand how people put "mWA or mBL or EVEN sFA" in the same category as mFB. None of those classes are even remotely possible to play. None of them can have a PVE perspective.........if you wanna compare an mFB...compare us with mFS....its the closest. LOL

Jeez...ask people how I performed Channel 20 War. Ask about NW, ask about pvp.

Personally PM these players: Handoi, Sleepaholic, uhh Miavii, ask those people about War chan. These guys are pretty good too. I'm sure you'll get some positive feedback.

For those mFB out there. Keep going, don't let these people bust you down, cuz they've never tried it before. BTW someone else is carrying my torch right now. This guide is way too outdated......=P

Mat
11-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Correct, but what are the chances of someone having full forcy amp? slim..........Not as much compared to st, and osm.

There is no sub class that can be successful at playing. I made history by making this class playable. Notice more people (Still not much) are mFB. Compared to before.

I don't understand how people put "mWA or mBL or EVEN sFA" in the same category as mFB. None of those classes are even remotely possible to play. None of them can have a PVE perspective.........if you wanna compare an mFB...compare us with mFS....its the closest. LOL

Jeez...ask people how I performed Channel 20 War. Ask about NW, ask about pvp.

Personally PM these players: Handoi, Sleepaholic, uhh Miavii, ask those people about War chan. These guys are pretty good too. I'm sure you'll get some positive feedback.

For those mFB out there. Keep going, don't let these people bust you down, cuz they've never tried it before. BTW someone else is carrying my torch right now. This guide is way too outdated......=P

mfb and mfs are both fail in terms of endgame playability and versatility...how many mfb's have been able to even solo derk or any decent dungeon for that matter? mfb is like the retarded cousin of an mfs...and mfs overall are pretty bad lol

toca4eva1
11-29-2010, 10:09 PM
mfb and mfs are both fail in terms of endgame playability and versatility...how many mfb's have been able to even solo derk or any decent dungeon for that matter? mfb is like the retarded cousin of an mfs...and mfs overall are pretty bad lol

Actually its still difficult to go end game but rather easier then any other classes. I still needed runes like m attack m amp etc lol. But when it comes to versatility, it's really the
Players taste. To be honest I made fun of mfbs. Not anymore. New gear is dropping and new weapons are out. Mfbs still have a long way to go.

NewEra
11-29-2010, 10:56 PM
When I get 170 i will update you're guide toca: and yes guys at even lvl 150 you can do 3kcrit on PF monsters when only having 580 m attack and only 7% m amp now that + more m attack and more amp+170+ and you will see a bigger difference"but yet again it comes down to you're taste in classes" Toca made this guide for people who are interested not for people to make there bad judgement.

jeckal
11-30-2010, 12:32 AM
lol mfb

NewEra
11-30-2010, 08:56 AM
yes MFb they are great to some people who appreciate them"at the moment i cannot play because i am away on a trip for my job so i will be away for a few days i will try to get 170+ when i get back since it will be vacation.

Mat
11-30-2010, 09:05 AM
yes MFb they are great to some people who appreciate them"at the moment i cannot play because i am away on a trip for my job so i will be away for a few days i will try to get 170+ when i get back since it will be vacation.

u have 580 mag atk and 7 m amp at lvl 150 go shoot yourself in the face ffs

NewEra
11-30-2010, 09:26 AM
thats when i didn't have any orbs or kat"and NO upgrades or eos-bos" now you shoot yourself in your face and we do not need MFb haters

jeckal
11-30-2010, 10:58 AM
dude mfb I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s go away lol

Mat
11-30-2010, 11:41 AM
thats when i didn't have any orbs or kat"and NO upgrades or eos-bos" now you shoot yourself in your face and we do not need MFb haters

i almost feel like shooting myself when i see kids like u thinking mfbs are good

megablast1
11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
magic arrows for mfb is the best skill to use

Dr. Gregory House
11-30-2010, 11:58 AM
i almost feel like shooting myself when i see kids like u thinking mfbs are good

Although what you said is irrelevant, I like you avatar pic. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!?!" bahaha!

Shadown
12-09-2010, 01:20 PM
toca4eva1

him from europe cabal and cabal NA stats are so imba, unlike EU stats... can u tell me urs stats as mFB?

turtle1337
12-09-2010, 01:29 PM
toca smells like poop

toca4eva1
04-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Bumped silly lol

Mishon
06-12-2013, 09:16 PM
toca you still mfb?

xvxURIZENxvx
06-13-2013, 12:18 AM
mfb is dead now,EST made every FB an HFB

I'll always say mfb has the potential to be one of the best support classes for full party dungeons,especially since you did it right,my attempt was back when i was just 15x,and I succeeded with a hell of alot of qqing pvpers so i quit fb all together cuz i didn't wanna be known as "that debuffing guy" y'know?

^ this guy knew :D

Mishon
06-13-2013, 12:56 AM
mfb is dead now,EST made every FB an HFB

^ this guy knew :D

Mind elaborating? what exactly killed it, new stats or something? I haven't played in years

xvxURIZENxvx
06-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Mind elaborating? what exactly killed it, new stats or something? I haven't played in years

yes,new stats on skills