PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back tradable costumes and blessing bead plus

EduShielder
06-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Here are my reasons why EST should make costumes and blessing bead plus tradable
- Many players don't have a job to buy ecoins for the costumes and bb+
- Cabal becomes boring cause not many can use warp due to the result of not having platinum or premium and some players may eventually quit
- When a player quits, some other may quit as well due to the fact that their friends in game just left cause cabal became boring cause they have to walk all the time
- Having tradable costumes will allow most cabal players to have one by using their alz to buy stuff
- The Agent Shop category for blessing bead and costumes will be meaningless if these items are account bind
- There is only one pay method to buy ecoins which is through paypal and some players get banned cause of using paypal account
-This request has already been made but yet again after few months, made costumes and blessing bead plus account bind again

Anyway, those are just my opinion and hopefully this convince EST to make costumes and bb+ tradable again.

How about you guys? what do you think?

zx34
06-29-2010, 04:43 AM
Fu.cking +1. I don't feel like spending usd on this game.

Divinehonor
06-29-2010, 05:49 AM
You are playing a game that is free to play to an extent, has a cash shop, refuse to pay for it and then demand changes? Total LoL of the day right there.

darklordex
06-29-2010, 07:43 AM
for once i agree with the chin

Spur
06-29-2010, 07:52 AM
i agree with this mainly cause of the BBs. with all the BBs in CS currently account bound there really is no point in having a BB section in AH. premium is already 11 a month or so, having to buy a BB+ as well will bring it to 22+ which seems pretty unreasonable for the extra 25% wexp

hanadin
06-29-2010, 08:10 AM
- There is only one pay method to buy ecoins which is through paypal and some players get banned cause of using paypal account
-This request has already been made but yet again after few months, made costumes and blessing bead plus account bind again

SO true thats what happen to me ....
i even got ecoins on another account so they can take it and all they said was we will get on it right away 2months later nothing.....

Matrimoney
06-29-2010, 08:10 AM
They need to fix issues with Paypal before they can do that...just be patient. Must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to have 30B ALZ but can't buy any BB+'s huh Spur? Lawl.

O.o
06-29-2010, 08:58 AM
not only is est not making profit like this (because the players who buy a lot of bb+ and sell them, can't anymore), but its hurting the economy in game, because the money flowing through the sales of bb+ stopped.

EduShielder
06-29-2010, 09:00 AM
You are playing a game that is free to play to an extent, has a cash shop, refuse to pay for it and then demand changes? Total LoL of the day right there.

You got a point DivineHonor. But you just can't really blame players that are not willing to pay for bb+ cause they either don't have a job or their parents won't let them buy ecoins for this game. EST can still make money in this way because those players that are willing to spend USD to gain alz can also help the players in cabal. Making them account bind will not resolve the problem either. Though forces players to buy items from cash shop, those who buy prem items from cash shop may also loose interest as well cause they can't find a way to make alz faster and also their friends may have quit due to the lost of interest in the game. No blessing bead plus, no costumes no fun for them.

I do have other suggestions on how they can make money but rather discuss it on Private Message.

Divinehonor
06-29-2010, 09:05 AM
You got a point DivineHonor. But you just can't really blame players that are not willing to pay for bb+ cause they either don't have a job or their parents won't let them buy ecoins for this game. EST can still make money in this way because those players that are willing to spend USD to gain alz can also help the players in cabal. Making them account bind will not resolve the problem either. Though forces players to buy items from cash shop, those who buy prem items from cash shop may also loose interest as well cause they can't find a way to make alz faster and also their friends may have quit due to the lost of interest in the game. No blessing bead plus, no costumes no fun for them.

I do have other suggestions on how they can make money but rather discuss it on Private Message.
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1710/1258358753641.jpg

Lol @ fpsnoob posting this pic then this comes up. Lul

Sheep
06-29-2010, 09:10 AM
the fact that they are acc binding has caused other tradeable ecoin items' price to plummet

Fishy
06-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Lol @ this. For once, I agree with Divine =P you say that BB+ be tradeable cause you're unwilling to pay for them, and yet you EXPECT others to do so for your own benefit? wow haha......this just made my day

Fishy
06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1710/1258358753641.jpg

Lol @ fpsnoob posting this pic then this comes up. Lul

rofl I love that pic XD

EduShielder
06-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Lol @ this. For once, I agree with Divine =P you say that BB+ be tradeable cause you're unwilling to pay for them, and yet you EXPECT others to do so for your own benefit? wow haha......this just made my day

Well, why don't you ask those who sell bb+? Don't they benefit as well from those who buys the bb+ with alz? If not, why bother sell them at first place?

Sheep
06-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Well, why don't you ask those who sell bb+? Don't they benefit as well from those who buys the bb+ with alz? If not, why bother sell them at first place?

+1 for truth

EduShielder
06-30-2010, 09:51 PM
lDid I miss some notice or update in the last couple days? Yesterday I bought several Pet Untrain Kits from the cash shop that I was going to sell to make some quick alz - but when i tried to put them on AH, I couldn't BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL ACCOUNT BOUND.

Yup, sheep. This one say so as well.

4SaKeN
07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
its just est soft trying to get $$$ that's why there doing it they don't care about us and our opinions lol

darklordex
07-14-2010, 11:14 PM
mmm maybe

Mishon
07-23-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm sure the economy was the last thing in mind when they started making everything account bind, mainly because they are selling alz now lol. They made things account bind to force everyone to buy ecoins if they want something from the shop.

forumpost
07-31-2010, 07:08 AM
If anybody is interested, I still have 2 tradeable LOY in Venus... expect a higher price though then it use to be... 300 mill or 500 for 2

SilentM
07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
My biggest problem with account bound items is:
1. If I buy an item, then I don't like it (i.e. a change kit), I'm stuck with it.
2. There isn't even a gift e-coins option on the website anymore, so if I wanted to buy someone else something from the cash shop, or give them the e-coins to do so, I have no way of doing it.
3. There is no point in making BB+ account bound. To me, the whole point of a BB+ was to give premium to people who couldn't afford it. Of course now, it's just a way to get more bonus exp, but who wants to spend that much money on buying both?
4. Estsoft could be making even MORE money off people who would buy extra stuff to either sell it or give it away to friends, so why go backwards?

Hopefully, they will change it back again.
They wanted to make account bound items so that some players didn't gain "advantage" by selling them. Essentially, they're still giving those people an advantage anyway!