PDA

View Full Version : xc0n the Nurse.

Chris7
07-03-2010, 04:10 AM
is a certified nurse btw. ohwait - i meannn warrior

it's too bad i wreck him so much he doesn't answer me anymore D:
let's discuss his warrior and how it embarrassing it is to Venus.

Spur
07-03-2010, 05:05 AM
where do we start? how bout with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHW1q9b5L4&feature=player_embedded

j00bacca
07-03-2010, 05:08 AM
meh if you watch the video, he broke. and In classic "I'm stronger than you, stand still PVP" that's an immidiate loss, especially since Zon was all shorted and Darrk wasn't. Lag doesn't define skill btw.

Chris7
07-03-2010, 05:11 AM
lol spur. i auto attacked? u blind?

oh btw i one shot a 4k hp warrior with 1050 defense today in my spare time.. hbu?

Chris7
07-03-2010, 05:12 AM
willing to post screenshots of xc0n's epic fails at request.

Homeless
07-03-2010, 06:25 AM
i think xc0n's pro ^^ he just getting there just u wait o.o he will pwn u someday

Spur
07-03-2010, 08:30 AM
lol spur. i auto attacked? u blind?

oh btw i one shot a 4k hp warrior with 1050 defense today in my spare time.. hbu?

sry i am blind but i do know the ending was embarrassing

xEtherx
07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
There are 2 basic type of nurses that then take on " specialized " rolls, a registered nurse (RN) and a BS of science nurse (LPN) There is not certified nurse. There is however a certified nursing assistant. people should learn the difference between a 6 month education certification and a 2-4 year education degree.

NiteFalcon
07-03-2010, 09:33 AM
There are 2 basic type of nurses that then take on " specialized " rolls, a registered nurse (RN) and a BS of science nurse (LPN) There is not certified nurse. There is however a certified nursing assistant. people should learn the difference between a 6 month education certification and a 2-4 year education degree.

Shut the f up

Chris7
07-03-2010, 10:58 AM
i think xc0n's pro ^^ he just getting there just u wait o.o he will pwn u someday

full forc amp +7
red gs 80
rof10s
cr2s
rol2
34/7 helm
assuming he has bof6s and aop6

please explain how he is "getting there" the gap between him and I is huge. he would need bm1 aura to stand a chance in a pvp thx

kid fades like fiery

Chris7
07-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Shut the f up

^^^^

TheKing
07-03-2010, 11:03 AM
is a certified nurse btw. ohwait - i meannn warrior

it's too bad i wreck him so much he doesn't answer me anymore D:
let's discuss his warrior and how it embarrassing it is to Venus.

everyone is irritated to you bro. lmao.
you're trying to convince all of the player in NA that you're the Best Fail Wa? lmao.

mhm. I'm a Graduate of Bachelor's Of Science in Nursing. and i'm a Registered Nurse w/ Cardiac Specialty. (not CNA, Not LPN) earning 50bucks/hr.
so even if you're trying to imply that you're The Best in Cabal w/c you always Shouted in war.

My Career Life> Yours...

2mos from now.. i'm Gettin' my Master's Degree. and will be Taking Certified Registered Nurse *Anesthesiologist* w/c what? earn more from Dr.

and you're saying that you're a H.S student that doesn't need a Job.

Your'e not always on High School lvl Kid.

xEtherx
07-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Shut the f up

QQ

Chris7
07-03-2010, 11:44 AM
ok cute wall of text nurseboy.

I like how in war you didn't even have the manly nurse balls to reply anymore.. and then you told my guildie "tell darrkd to pm me if he wants pvp"

well I did and you never replied.. stop being scared hotstuff. 500usd of xfers, I mean u gotta show it off D:

I'll post screenshots of me rocking you. rofl you even accused me of potting.

btw strikeabyss said u have no skill and I'm better kthx

Valdoroth
07-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Shut the f up
not nice

you're trying to convince all of the player in NA that...
...you're a H.S student that doesn't need a Job.

Eh he's just jealous he don't make 50/hr xcon. Plus he probably doesn't see the huge role nurses actually play in modern society I guess. I know alot of nurses in my dad's office (he's a pediatrician) and they do very well off in life.

yea, he tanks alot o.o.

ok cute wall of text nurseboy.

I like how in war you ...

...btw strikeabyss said u have no skill and I'm better kthx
Note to you That's his bro, so naturally he's gonna say that. Get yo facts sorted out and analyze them before you post :)

TheKing
07-03-2010, 12:37 PM
not nice

Eh he's just jealous he don't make 50/hr xcon. Plus he probably doesn't see the huge role nurses actually play in modern society I guess. I know alot of nurses in my dad's office (he's a pediatrician) and they do very well off in life.

yea, he tanks alot o.o.

Note to you That's his bro, so naturally he's gonna say that. Get yo facts sorted out and analyze them before you post :)

Lol dnt mind darrKd he's not on my level.

He's not matured enough coz he's still on HS level and doesn't have a job. Lolz..

So i wnt bring myself down to a hs lvl kid who takes cabal so seriously. Lolz

Chris7
07-03-2010, 12:57 PM
xc0n is his brother too? LOL so 4 brothers? cool bro story

so uh anyway where's darkgenesis? im pretty sure xc0n went crying to him right after he got rolled in our pvps.
even though he claims on not on his level. yeaaa okayyyy!

otice1
07-03-2010, 01:53 PM
xc0n is telling the truth. You aren't on his level, you are well above it.

Brolic
07-03-2010, 01:59 PM

He's not matured enough coz he's still on HS level and doesn't have a job. Lolz..

lol u talking about him taking cabal seriously. uve spent close to 1k usd on pure server transfers alone. who know how much more on cash shop or w/e.. what i find funny is how much real money u are spending to get to the point u are at right now with a WA that isnt even urs, and as for darrk; he has spent 0 usd on this game and look at where he is at. lmao.

TheKing
07-03-2010, 02:03 PM
lol u talking about him taking cabal seriously. uve spent close to 1k usd on pure server transfers alone. who know how much more on cash shop or w/e.. what i find funny is how much real money u are spending to get to the point u are at right now with a WA that isnt even urs, and as for darrk; he has spent 0 usd on this game and look at where he is at. lmao.

lol 1st some said 500usd then 700usd then now 1kusd?

btw i transferred 3x lmao.

Brolic
07-03-2010, 02:05 PM
lol 1st some said 500usd then 700usd then now 1kusd?

btw i transferred 3x lmao.

still doesnt negate the fact that u're spending money to "climb" urself to the top while others arent :D

ChuckNorris
07-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Spur, Fiery, Xfail, 3 fails of cabal, I'm ashamed of your mothers for giving birth to you guys..esp. spur, looking like gollum from lord of the rings, SMH

WIpwns
07-03-2010, 02:46 PM
still doesnt negate the fact that u're spending money to "climb" urself to the top while others arent :D

how much alz did tang buy

Marth
07-03-2010, 02:53 PM

This applies to so many people. Lets make a list of who they are!!

Chris7
07-03-2010, 03:03 PM

lol toma had to buy me a nation change.. f spending money mengs

Spur, Fiery, Xfail, 3 fails of cabal, I'm ashamed of your mothers for giving birth to you guys..esp. spur, looking like gollum from lord of the rings, SMH

lol i love chuck norris.

xStar
07-03-2010, 04:04 PM
xc0n is his brother too? LOL so 4 brothers? cool bro story

so uh anyway where's darkgenesis? im pretty sure xc0n went crying to him right after he got rolled in our pvps.
even though he claims on not on his level. yeaaa okayyyy!Nah he isnt his brother, valdorth doesnt know what he talkin about. and yeah, i seen xc0n get droped. should be ashamed of himself

LackofABetterName
07-03-2010, 05:25 PM

I guess we are going to talk about real life here.

Wait.

What are we talking about again?

Shinn
07-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Just because you dont have money to spend or dont have a job or parents smart enough to go to college doesnt mean everybody does, thats like complaining about the yankees pay roll

j00bacca
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
you're trying to convince all of the player in NA that you're the Best Fail Wa? lmao.

mhm. I'm a Graduate of Bachelor's Of Science in Nursing. and i'm a Registered Nurse w/ Cardiac Specialty. (not CNA, Not LPN) earning 50bucks/hr.
so even if you're trying to imply that you're The Best in Cabal w/c you always Shouted in war.

My Career Life> Yours...

2mos from now.. i'm Gettin' my Master's Degree. and will be Taking Certified Registered Nurse *Anesthesiologist* w/c what? earn more from Dr.

and you're saying that you're a H.S student that doesn't need a Job.

I didn't know a job in real life affected how you actually played in game! Man I should go get a better job then working at a grocery store, and just watch my character suddenly kick ass out of no where. The statement of you being "better" in real life is completely irrelevant to the fact you got rolled like a fat man down a hill, or a blunt, or any other simile someone can put here. This is a game forum, no one cares how "cool" you are in real life.

LackofABetterName
07-03-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't know a job in real life affected how you actually played in game! Man I should go get a better job then working at a grocery store, and just watch my character suddenly kick ass out of no where. The statement of you being "better" in real life is completely irrelevant to the fact you got rolled like a fat man down a hill, or a blunt, or any other simile someone can put here. This is a game forum, no one cares how "cool" you are in real life.

+1

The situation is only in-game, afterall.

Chris7
07-03-2010, 06:15 PM

what this guy said ^

chaosomega
07-03-2010, 07:57 PM
since when did xc0n became my brother LOL

chaosomega
07-03-2010, 07:58 PM
im sure valdroth mistaken xc0n for darkgen cause valdoroth knows me alot lol

darkness_abyss
07-03-2010, 08:03 PM
xc0n is my brother btw he is my lil bro he is only 6 years old and he can pwn most of u guys in pvp (not freestyle) xD

Brolic
07-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Just because you dont have money to spend or dont have a job or parents smart enough to go to college doesnt mean everybody does, thats like complaining about the yankees pay roll

lol way to look like a dumb ass :D .. you totally missed the purpose of my post.. try re-reading, it may help ;)

Valdoroth
07-04-2010, 02:57 AM
im sure valdroth mistaken xc0n for darkgen cause valdoroth knows me alot lol
ya I did lol thanks chaos. I'm not even sure where I mixed it up either o.O?? Guess it was when xcon joined guild same day as dark left haha and I just figured name change. and use the edit next time fool.

Nah he isnt his brother, valdoroth doesnt know what he talkin about. and yeah, i seen xc0n get droped. should be ashamed of himself
spell my name right fool.

xc0n is my brother btw he is my lil bro he is only 6 years old and he can pwn most of u guys in pvp (not freestyle) xD
if be that so not bad for a 6 yr old, but I'm pretty skeptic about that.

Gotta love this great thread. Never seen so many different people in 2 ppl's argument hahaha

jimbo
07-06-2010, 11:45 AM
where do we start? how bout with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHW1q9b5L4&feature=player_embedded
if u couldnt tell he broke ......majority of the time when u break in pvp u gonna loose unless u a fs and u crit on ss again

jimbo
07-06-2010, 11:46 AM
ya I did lol thanks chaos. I'm not even sure where I mixed it up either o.O?? Guess it was when xcon joined guild same day as dark left haha and I just figured name change. and use the edit next time fool.

spell my name right fool.

if be that so not bad for a 6 yr old, but I'm pretty skeptic about that.

Gotta love this great thread. Never seen so many different people in 2 ppl's argument hahaha

lol so many different people in 2ppl argument lol

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:23 AM
lol ok if ur better than ur better. whts the point of postin it ona forum goin WHO SAY I KICK IZ ASS. if ur better u shud be able to kill em jus like tht nd there u go be happy. if ur scared hes uprisin nd u wnna crush his hopes ud start a topic like u already have, lol its ok there we kno ur a strong raging bull WA. Hush now

DeathlikeHowls
08-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Why did he quit his WA anyway?

OhEmGee
08-22-2010, 09:32 PM
He was scared of DarrkD and bought a new BL =x

Chris7
08-24-2010, 09:50 AM
He was scared of DarrkD and bought a new BL =x

:)

wonder what his next class will be seeing as brolic dookies on him.

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8438-HiddenTruth-About-Xcon-(Syndacate-Rathian)

End of story

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 12:42 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8438-HiddenTruth-About-Xcon-(Syndacate-Rathian)

End of story

stop riding his dik lul
theres at least 5 posts about him already stop making more

e10lt1z
08-25-2010, 11:42 PM
LOL is the topic starter talking I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about someone because of there profession? Ok, he's a nurse? So the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what? He's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting on you money wise, which if he wanted to he could put a faction of it into cabal and rape you up and down bloody ice, and STILL have 10x more money than you rofl.

l2flame kid, you picked a very bad person to start I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with in this particular area.

Hazzardous
08-25-2010, 11:45 PM
LOL is the topic starter talking I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about someone because of there profession? Ok, he's a nurse? So the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what? He's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting on you money wise, which if he wanted to he could put a faction of it into cabal and rape you up and down bloody ice, and STILL have 10x more money than you rofl.

l2flame kid, you picked a very bad person to start I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with in this particular area.

Erm.. He did put a fraction of it into cabal.. Pretty big fraction of it..

e10lt1z
08-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Ok so what if he did? Not everyone can sit on cabal 24/7 and run lids/whatever other dungeons people run. If I was making 50 bucks an hour, and still played cabal (for some reason lol) I would put some money into it, why not?

He got the items easier but worked hard for the money, which means he worked hard for the gear, just not farming pixels lol.

Hazzardous
08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
That's like ordering a pizza and saying you worked hard for the pizza... >_>..

Mishon
08-26-2010, 12:03 AM
A bunch of alz buyers arguing with a bunch usd spenders... how interesting.

oh wait...

lentil
08-26-2010, 12:17 AM
He can spend as much as he likes its his choice he has the money. As long as its the legit way.

Hazzardous
08-26-2010, 12:18 AM
That's the point. Lol. Buying gear with USD isn't legit... /facepalm

e10lt1z
08-26-2010, 12:55 AM
oh noes, not legit on a video game, my life is over now. lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is to funny.

it's not like he has gm stats or anything of the sort.

j00bacca
08-26-2010, 01:36 AM

I guess this would be a valid argument if it didn't consist of so much..iono censored swearing? I don't know what fraction of money he put into cabal, and personally, I don't care if it's true or not. If he were a "responsible" nurse or w/e the dude is, why is he "fact/rumor" spending so much money on a video game? I'll say it once, I'll say it again, I don't care about your life, this is a game forum, keep it out. That, and he's a male nurse and a majority of cabal is either immature children or immature adults, and I'm sorry, a male nurse is funny, despite them making more money or w/e. Most people associate nurses with being women.

Oh by the way, quick fact, Rathian is a female dragon from a game called Monster Hunter, who has a pretty predictable pattern, so, in short. If he follows the pattern of his Warrior, don't see things going well for this Blader either.

lentil
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
I'd trade in my pixels for that much USD @_@. He benefits, est benefits, person selling their gear benefits.a lot. It would seem unfair to some people but hey.. There is also Alz buyers and that's even worst.

BloodMuffin
09-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm loling at all the haters in this game :D I WUV ALL U HATERS! You make my life enjoyable. Please, keep up the good work ^-^

DoItOver
09-06-2010, 01:22 AM
yuz all need 2 stop qqin over dat one xcons gears. yuz all fake n g@y n non legit like him

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-18-2010, 12:25 PM
i think xcon picked the right career, since he likes cleaning up sh*t hahaha