silver
07-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Crystal= FA and FS only
Orb= WI and FB only
Great/Daik= WA only
Kat= FB and BL only
Blade= BL and FS only

This will help fix the game econ.
No FA buying crystal instead they buy orb.
No FB getting orb instead they go crystal even worse blade.

LaRazz
07-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Crystal= FA and FS only
Orb= WI and FB only
Great/Daik= WA only
Kat= FB and BL only
Blade= BL and FS only

With all due respect...this idea is stupid...

Personaly Im a Fb...and I use both a blade and crystal haha...if they did an updatet that included this... Bye Bye cabal off my computer and Im sure many others would agree....

bardiel7777
07-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Crystal= FA and FS only
Orb= WI and FB only
Great/Daik= WA only
Kat= FB and BL only
Blade= BL and FS only

For a buyer, it would really su.ck if you see a really nice or really cheap orb (if you're FA for example) but you can't use it. It would be harder for players to gear up while waiting for a certain type sword or whatnot to be sold in AH. Sellers would have a harder time selling their gears too since the potential customer base is limited.

Even if you bought the good item you can't use, intending to sell it to someone else, its just a hassle and creates middlemen.

Fishy
07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Personally, I kind of like this idea, although i dont agree it should be a lockdown thing, cause some people like me do transfer gears between characters......but its like the issues of your stats being all out of whack to the point where the highest gear type you can even equip is +3 RedOsm level equips.......and you find that really nice forcium suit, but you cant even wear a plain suit +0 cause your stats are messed up......plus with FBs, yeah the extra strength is nice, but if you channelled all of that to sacrifice the TWO, count them, TWO attack difference (which really makes NO difference in output in the long run), you can get even higher stats, and possibly even get that same attack output as you had with the blade. the only time you should you really deviate from your recommended equips is if you're a broke b/itch who transfers gears like i do, cause you cant afford a separate set for your FS and FB