PDA

View Full Version : At what level should FB chose between katana or blade?

hanzo99999
07-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I know that Force bladers are not the most satisfied class to use blade. But when should i start to meet the stat requirement for the blades? im currently a level 34. Will soon be 50 in 2 days. Please give me some feedbacks. And also, is inferno stigma good against dark bladers? thank you!

Danny,

jimbo
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
yeah u should choose now it will save u some extracts in the future go with blade though for more attack

hanzo99999
07-06-2010, 08:10 PM
ok. because at level 34 i need to satisfy my level up requirement. So, can i start now? or at level 40? and can u tell me more about infernal stigma. I heard its pretty good.

jimbo
07-06-2010, 08:13 PM
well ........ start at lvl 40

EzSeleneEz
07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
i would definately wait until you have a blade worth using, extracts are cheap. id wait until you have your stats for +6 osm and are only pumping dex. then when you have enough to extract from dex without making it impossible to wear your gear go ahead.

jimbo
07-06-2010, 09:17 PM
i would definately wait until you have a blade worth using, extracts are cheap. id wait until you have your stats for +6 osm and are only pumping dex. then when you have enough to extract from dex without making it impossible to wear your gear go ahead.

ezselen <_< why cant i just help this guy out or girl now u said such a comment he or she gonna think your smarter then me .....

Flaw
07-06-2010, 10:31 PM
ezselen <_< why cant i just help this guy out or girl now u said such a comment he or she gonna think your smarter then me .....

He is.

LaRazz
07-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Um dont think it really matters....

If you build your stats for forcium armor then u can use both blades and kat....

Its if your looking at useing a forcium blade or kat that is when it really matters.... for blade you need lie 30 more str (just a rough est.) however, tbh forcium is not worth useing unless its deathblow or amp+7 ....so unless you have the money for that, Id say you should stay with osm or redosm db....

then again, Im nub so just my opp...

Fishy
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
I know that Force bladers are not the most satisfied class to use blade. But when should i start to meet the stat requirement for the blades? im currently a level 34. Will soon be 50 in 2 days. Please give me some feedbacks. And also, is inferno stigma good against dark bladers? thank you!

Danny,

First of all, you have lvl stat reqs all the way til..lvl 60 if i recall correctly. so just stick with basic recommended gear til then. AFTER the last level req rank up, then it matters a bit more and you can start swinging your stats as an FB pretty much wherever you want.....ALOT of people say pump strength and use blade and crys for attack....but to be COMPLETELY HONEST, if you have a kat and blade of the same grade and +, the actual attack difference will ALWAYS be 2.....just a wimpy 2. same with crys and orb. and kats and orbs are cheaper than blades and crys for sword users at higher grades too, so id HIGHLY recommend sticking to kat and orb and once you have the str and int reqs to wear a minimum +7 forci (just in case you choose to get one or even go to forcy), pump EVERYTHING into dex....forget the other two even exist. some people say osm is better, but that's cause 90% of the people who play this game rely more on crit dmg than pure attack power, which is a constant. so if you can afford later an amp katana, that would be highly beneficial. as far as the orb goes, crit or amp, that's personal preferance...but me? i like pure amp... and with around 100% CD since amp gets factored into crit dmg, you still do a tremendous amount of damage.....my forcy amp pwns most of the db osm i come across lol....but if you really wanna go blade or kat, choose after 60 and decide what grade of wep you wanna use in the future and build around that as long as you still maintain what it takes to wear your other gear.

Now......as far as Stigma goes.....its your best attack for a little while, and should be a must in pve setups cause of its stun......and dance of ruin is nice too....make a combo around those two and a couple other attacks and you'll be golden. just dont try and kill DBs unless you either got the power to annihilate them....or the defense to tank them. stick with weakened dungeons for exp if you wanna go for levelling....

well....there's my advice XD Good luck in whatever you decide to do

WIpwns
07-07-2010, 06:18 AM
why the wall of texts

forc kat > forc blade

nuff said

EzSeleneEz
07-07-2010, 06:34 AM
the main reason i said go kat until you find a blade worth using is because even osm blade takes quite a bit more str than osm kat. taking away from dex at low lvls will take away from your def rate. only difference between str and dex for us is that every 100 or so points in both, str will give 1 more attack. but dex gives a TON more def rate, the loss of def rate isnt worth the couple attack youll gain. and also itll make it a pain to meet rank up requirements if your gearing for blades right away

and also orb/crystal isnt really an issue due to crystal having almost identicle requirements as our battlegear.

Valdoroth
07-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Here's my thoughts...
Q: Which is more cheaper?
A: Katanas
Q: Why are they cheaper?
A: Because at the same + upgrade they are 1 less attack (2 for foricum)

Now just make your pick :). Personally a glove slotted with attack makes up that difference.

Fishy
07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
why the wall of texts

forc kat > forc blade

nuff said

+1

Leumas
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
+1

Enso
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
1 or 2 attack doesn't make that big of a difference. Just use whatever you can afford.

forumMule
07-09-2010, 06:37 AM
I've had my str at 340 since ive been 12x. I don't see the big deal with having that much strength at a low lvl and it does add a teeny tiny bit more to att than dex although 340 is as high as im going on str.

Fishy
07-10-2010, 10:19 PM

fail knowledge is fail

Fishy
07-10-2010, 10:24 PM
I've had my str at 340 since ive been 12x. I don't see the big deal with having that much strength at a low lvl and it does add a teeny tiny bit more to att than dex although 340 is as high as im going on str.

teeny bit of attack doesnt make up for the loss in the substantial gains of all the other attributes......dex build makes for the best o.0 and if not that then at least a close balance between Str and Dex

forumMule
07-11-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm not saying pump all str. I've had mine at 340 because i have a +7 forc amp blade. Everything else is dex.

Fishy
07-12-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm not saying pump all str. I've had mine at 340 because i have a +7 forc amp blade. Everything else is dex.

o.0 alright, i suppose that's an acceptable excuse xD