PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James

NBAFinals2010
07-10-2010, 02:49 PM
discuss.

OLOLOLOLOLOL CLEVELAND GOT OWNED.

shutupson
07-10-2010, 02:55 PM
ya about time he go to another team so he hav a chance to win a championship since he got wade and bosh there

zx34
07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
discuss.

OLOLOLOLOLOL CLEVELAND GOT OWNED.

LOLOLOLOL ikr.

lethalskills
07-10-2010, 03:23 PM
i'm gonna laugh when the LAKERS go on another 3 peat championship run and all wade james and bosh are left with is bitter disappointment going into 2012 when the world ends

darklordex
07-10-2010, 03:25 PM
:D^^^ love da lakers

Brolic
07-10-2010, 03:29 PM
o well so much for lebron being like MJ or Kobe lol. both kobe and mj built their legacies by sticking one team and winning with them. whereas lebron has to go play with wade and bosh. o well, LAKERS 2011 Champs!

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-10-2010, 03:32 PM
i'm gonna laugh when the LAKERS go on another 3 peat championship run and all wade james and bosh are left with is bitter disappointment going into 2012 when the world ends

+1

LILCHAOLAO
07-11-2010, 02:08 PM
LeBron is a dumb ass

Triplethreat
07-11-2010, 02:09 PM
o well so much for lebron being like MJ or Kobe lol. both kobe and mj built their legacies by sticking one team and winning with them. whereas lebron has to go play with wade and bosh. o well, LAKERS 2011 Champs!

Exactly..I don't want to hear the media try and compare MJ to LeBron. LeBron had to leave his team to try and win a title. The heat will always be D Wade's team...never LeBron's.

jimbo
07-11-2010, 02:40 PM

hmm so mj didnt have pipen and kobe didnt have shaq EVERY LEGEND HAD HELP should have listen to dwayne friday .............. when the put lebron stats CAREER stats to mj ..mj got 3 more points than he do ( not a big differents) but his rebounding and assists per game was better than mjs .................. and darn show nuff better than kobys... got 2 by his self( so did the detroit pistons in there prime) no hall of fammers though

jimbo
07-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Exactly..I don't want to hear the media try and compare MJ to LeBron. LeBron had to leave his team to try and win a title. The heat will always be D Wade's team...never LeBron's.

what do u hear your self..... like i said mj had a team i no mj didnt score and rebound and for the hole team meaning he the ONLY ONE LITERALY SCORING AND REBOUNDING and its dwade chris and lebron team now <_< GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U TALK ABOUT THE KING(THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN HISTORY)

jimbo
07-11-2010, 02:44 PM
AND IF any one wanna say something or just now about kobe and mj go youtube there highlights

jimbo
07-11-2010, 02:46 PM
LeBron is a dumb ass

wtf he spunt 7 long years in clevend and didnt when nothing like obama said its time for a change

darklordex
07-11-2010, 03:26 PM
lololol

Triplethreat
07-11-2010, 04:09 PM
what do u hear your self..... like i said mj had a team i no mj didnt score and rebound and for the hole team meaning he the ONLY ONE LITERALY SCORING AND REBOUNDING and its dwade chris and lebron team now <_< GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U TALK ABOUT THE KING(THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN HISTORY)

The King? The King is usually the main man...he isn't the main man anymore...we can now refer to him as the Jester.

Triplethreat
07-11-2010, 04:10 PM
AND IF any one wanna say something or just now about kobe and mj go youtube there highlights

Don't need to Youtube their highlights...I recall seeing MJ and Kobe play.

LILCHAOLAO
07-11-2010, 10:26 PM
wtf he spunt 7 long years in clevend and didnt when nothing like obama said its time for a change

The ignorant dumb ass could have just announced it instead of dragging it out. A one hour special was NOT necessary what so ever. All he had to do was say "Hey guys Im gonna go to Miami" But instead he drags out so long and creates all that suspense then.......bam,his jersey is being burned. Hence a dumb ass.

LILCHAOLAO
07-11-2010, 10:27 PM
The King? The King is usually the main man...he isn't the main man anymore...we can now refer to him as the Jester.

More like a servant. He's serving Wade.

jimbo
07-12-2010, 05:44 AM
The ignorant dumb ass could have just announced it instead of dragging it out. A one hour special was NOT necessary what so ever. All he had to do was say "Hey guys Im gonna go to Miami" But instead he drags out so long and creates all that suspense then.......bam,his jersey is being burned. Hence a dumb ass.

ok so u acting like ppl didnt boost his head up to doing it alot of teams had him as #1 on there wish list so he played along with it and everyone was waiting on his move......even nba players (amare) and etc

jimbo
07-12-2010, 05:45 AM
More like a servant. He's serving Wade.

lol did u watch the party dwad lebron and james had even dwade took up for lebron after all the sladers from u cavs fans he gave u guys 7 years of hope ..........did he not

jimbo
07-12-2010, 05:46 AM

man he still is the main person to be honest no one can gaurd lebron but ppl can gaurd dwade or chris bosh......but lebron hes like a frate train

LILCHAOLAO
07-12-2010, 01:50 PM
ok so u acting like ppl didnt boost his head up to doing it alot of teams had him as #1 on there wish list so he played along with it and everyone was waiting on his move......even nba players (amare) and etc

Are you stupid or something? It seems like you have no idea what ur talking about. Just shut up now...

darklordex
07-12-2010, 01:59 PM
kobe

jimbo
07-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Are you stupid or something? It seems like you have no idea what ur talking about. Just shut up now...
what well how bout this its all business nothing personal to bad u clevend fans couldnt relize that <_< and u clevend fans need to shut up and get over it ....