PDA

View Full Version : Increased bonuses for prem and BB+

Rastan
07-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Title says it all,doubling the stats you get for prem an bb + would more than likely increase sales,and get rid of the warehouse BB since I'm pretty sure it's one least bought BB's EVER,and put the 4th warehouse tab for prem users only...more incentive to buy prem

and while your at it

blackbard costume ftw

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/blackbard.jpg

'nuff said

Spur
07-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Title says it all,doubling the stats you get for prem an bb + would more than likely increase sales,and get rid of the warehouse BB since I'm pretty sure it's one least bought BB's EVER,and put the 4th warehouse tab for prem users only...more incentive to buy prem

and while your at it

lol and while your at it y not multiply it by 10 instead cause itll surely increase sales..... i dun think we want people lvling faster than they already are

Rastan
07-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Why not?,I only get 50% xp bonus with prem,bb+ stacked and still only get 300-350k from cornus/brachium,and with the added level cap i'm sure it's gonna be sooo much fun grinding for 2 months in a new map......and i'm not planning on using wexp for 180

Idk,it just feels that all i'm paying for is extra inventory space,the ability to warp around the game and a whopping extra 4 channels,and the extra xp bonus almost feels non-existant.

and don't be mean...i haven't gotten any sleep yet :(

Spur
07-12-2010, 10:11 AM
why not?,I only get 50% xp bonus with prem,bb+ stacked and still only get 250-350k from cornus/brachium,and with the added level cap i'm sure it's gonna be sooo much fun grinding for 2 months in a new map......unless you're planning on using wexp for 180

and don't be mean...i haven't gotten any sleep yet :(

but thats the fun part.. y would u want new cap increase just to reach 180 in a month?

Rastan
07-12-2010, 10:22 AM
but thats the fun part.. y would u want new cap increase just to reach 180 in a month?

I don't,I just want to feel like I'm getting my money's worth when I drop 30-50 bucks a month on this game....I think it's just the 4th tab in my inventory that's buggin me,I've never in my whole life on cabal paid extra for a WH bead and probably never will,so they should just include it in the premium service.....I mean seriously,Is it that big of a deal?

Diako68
07-12-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't want more high lvl noob's.

I'd like to have an option of gaining 0% exp as a premium, so we could stay at a certain level for along time, and take advantage of dungeons/Chaos Arena to gear up without jumping to next bracekt for Nation Wars.

Just paid $60 for 6 months of premium.... Wow is $15 a month, no bonus. You already got something, be happy. The whole point of beads is for them to make money. They aren't going to increase bonus's.

Fishy
07-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Blackbard! FTW!!!! DO IT EST! THE PUBLIC DEMANDS IT!!!!!! ........and it'll make you money!

Shinn
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
eh maybe im a greedy noob but i wish warp was prem only :( more derks for me!

darklordex
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
^ second that motion

Valdoroth
07-16-2010, 05:36 PM
ya. and as for bb warehouse, I happen to really enjoy allocating alot of stuff like dungeon cards and mats so its very handy :). Someone mentioned once to make the premium channels themselves have a slight bonus added that is apart from the regular premium and bb+ bonuses. Also perhaps different tiers of bonus for how much someone has bought, so the its not like they just spent x on bb+/bbs/ prem, but a forever bonus for buying x amount of stuff (and I'm thinking only like 5% for each tier with a max of 4 or something).