PDA

View Full Version : skills to use in wizard bm2..

GoldFalcon22
07-12-2010, 04:25 PM
what skills are best to use in a wizard's bm2? for boss hunting (like solo derk/rota) and for high lvl dungeons like aos/fi/ft b2f/etc

need some suggestions thanks a lot

Chris7
07-12-2010, 04:47 PM
lol? you use bm2? aren't you in merc?!

wiz bm1 > bm2. obviously

Sheep
07-12-2010, 04:49 PM

wiz bm1 > bm2. obviously

not when you can cast two skills at once O.O

Lelouch
07-12-2010, 06:00 PM

wiz bm1 > bm2. obviously

Fail troll is fail.

GoldFalcon22
07-12-2010, 06:12 PM
lolol darrkd wat a fail backoffmeng

Shadowkin8
07-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Thats a tricky question... when your bm2ing a boss and you have good vamp and can tank tank the lil minions, then use as many cannons/lances as possible(use up you extended bar too) some people also like to use hailstorm and chain explosion. If you don't have the best of vamp and you find it hard tanking, use your stunlock combo. Even in bm2 you can keep up a perfect stunlock. Just make sure to put fire cannon and terra cannon on your stunlock bar somewhere to make up for the 2 move casts.

~oh yeah almost forgot...WIZ POWA KAKAKAKA!!!
Shadow

Rage
07-29-2010, 07:14 PM

wiz bm1 > bm2. obviously

your a dumbass you aura then you extend with bm1. adurh.

lethalskills
07-29-2010, 07:57 PM
in no particular order caus u should be able to figure it out edc, sc, stone cannon, terra lance, fire lance, fire cannon, lightning cannon, aqua/wind cannon (can't remember which one). pepper in more lances if u have lower vamp, faster hits more=more hp back faster. if u have decent vamp then cannons and wat not

steakntits
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
in no particular order caus u should be able to figure it out edc, sc, stone cannon, terra lance, fire lance, fire cannon, lightning cannon, aqua/wind cannon (can't remember which one). pepper in more lances if u have lower vamp, faster hits more=more hp back faster. if u have decent vamp then cannons and wat not

you should try lances in ca and tell me how that works, and this is bm2 where all skills cast at the same speed

Raid101
07-29-2010, 08:32 PM
you should try lances in ca and tell me how that works, and this is bm2 where all skills cast at the same speed

if he where in a corner they would work better than cannons but other than that cannons > lances

rythemz
07-29-2010, 09:05 PM
I have 2 set of bm2 skills, a long ranged (range 8+) and short one (mixed range). I use long ranged for bosses that only hits melee players or ranged bosses that aggro on me so that not all of party members get hit, and short ranged for bosses that hits everyone on the map. When deciding for which skills to put, I would use as many non lance/cannon skills first (chain, vac, edc, etc.) than start putting some cannon/lance for balancing the timing, but that just me =] The order of the skills is not really important imo.

lethalskills
07-29-2010, 09:07 PM

he never asked for CA.... bosses and dungeons are what he asked for and CA is a totally different setup just as war would be. he asked a specific question i gave a specific answer

Raid101
07-29-2010, 09:16 PM
who cares never use lances in ca >.> or lances in bm2 -_-

LackofABetterName
07-30-2010, 12:51 AM
I have 2 set of bm2 skills, a long ranged (range 8+) and short one (mixed range). I use long ranged for bosses that only hits melee players or ranged bosses that aggro on me so that not all of party members get hit, and short ranged for bosses that hits everyone on the map. When deciding for which skills to put, I would use as many non lance/cannon skills first (chain, vac, edc, etc.) than start putting some cannon/lance for balancing the timing, but that just me =] The order of the skills is not really important imo.

+1

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 05:16 AM
WOW u wiz's really uses lances and cannons in bm2 are you srs lol

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 05:20 AM
if he where in a corner they would work better than cannons but other than that cannons > lances

you've been a wi for how long now and i already know more about wi skills than you? forrealssssss only lance u should be rockin is tera in ur bm2 bar...

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 05:36 AM
WOW u wiz's really uses lances and cannons in bm2 are you srs lol

+1
tl is the only lance u should have in bm2 imo :\
since theyre all the same cast time, its better to use ce, vacuum or acid trap, hs, af, edc, sc, lc, scannon

nvm not gonna post my bm2 bar o:

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 05:48 AM
lol yeah...if i ever see a wi use any lances bsides tera in a bm2 bar ill rofl

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 06:17 AM
a wi's bm2 bar should look similar to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSp8wqWEx0I&feature=related

Raid101
07-30-2010, 06:43 AM
lol yeah...if i ever see a wi use any lances bsides tera in a bm2 bar ill rofl

i said thats th eonly tim ei see it
and i use terra and one of the lances with a range of 9 in war

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 07:00 AM
i said thats th eonly tim ei see it <---L2SPELL
and i use terra and one of the lances with a range of 9 in war
if ur talking about bm2....
terra has 7 range
u will walk closer to the enemy and makes freezing lance nub
lightning cannon will do about 400 more dmg :\

steakntits
07-30-2010, 07:05 AM
he never asked for CA.... bosses and dungeons are what he asked for and CA is a totally different setup just as war would be. he asked a specific question i gave a specific answer

i was replying to you where you said more lances = more vamp which is not true in bm2. it makes no sense to use lances at all in bm2 since all skills cast at the same speed

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 07:21 AM

akakak fail wiz in forc orbs x2
how long have u been 140? :\

Rage
07-30-2010, 08:57 AM

meh if i have to sacrifice distance for dmg then so be it. the rest of the party should be able to hold their own. but your nice for doing that xD. although ranged bm2 would be nice in war if you can't tank that well.

lethalskills
07-30-2010, 09:01 AM
akakak fail wiz in forc orbs x2
how long have u been 140? :\

1. I have not once used a forc orb on this wiz
2. I haven't been 140 for awhile, just haven't changed my sig
3. How long have you been a ??

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 09:07 AM
1. I have not once used a forc orb on this wiz
2. I haven't been 140 for awhile, just haven't changed my sig
3. How long have you been a ??

1. whyd u switch to PHERY CRYSTALS
2. u havent been 140 because ur 142
3. soloed derk yet?

Rage
07-30-2010, 09:09 AM
3. soloed derk yet?

4barring counts as soloing?

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 09:13 AM
4barring counts as soloing?

4 when i was 140, 3 at 151 :\

Spur
07-30-2010, 09:30 AM
a wi's bm2 bar should look similar to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSp8wqWEx0I&feature=related

my bm2 bar has 12 skills on it cause im special

lethalskills
07-30-2010, 09:32 AM
1. whyd u switch to PHERY CRYSTALS
2. u havent been 140 because ur 142
3. soloed derk yet?

clearly you dont kno me and are just going by my sig cause i was 149 throughout my entire last quarter only jumping on cabal for war. Wouldn't you think that I might have gained a few levels since summer has started? ....Maybe you should go outside the house once before the month ends, but then again if you do that you might make friends :eek:

WIpwns
07-30-2010, 10:41 AM
clearly you dont kno me and are just going by my sig cause i was 149 throughout my entire last quarter only jumping on cabal for war. Wouldn't you think that I might have gained a few levels since summer has started? ....Maybe you should go outside the house once before the month ends, but then again if you do that you might make friends :eek:

why u still in epidemic?
ive left that fail guild a year ago

Rage
07-30-2010, 03:50 PM
cause im special

is that what your mommy tells you when she brings you your pb & j and milk?

rythemz
07-31-2010, 09:51 AM
meh if i have to sacrifice distance for dmg then so be it. the rest of the party should be able to hold their own. but your nice for doing that xD. although ranged bm2 would be nice in war if you can't tank that well.

I was once a wiz with decent gear (and maybe still lol), so I need that ranged bm2 on some occasion, most notably in FT B2F. But for most wizzies (pros go away =p), sacrificing some attack for range will certainly helps a lot with surviving ^^

Rage
07-31-2010, 10:10 AM
I was once a wiz with decent gear (and maybe still lol), so I need that ranged bm2 on some occasion, most notably in FT B2F. But for most wizzies (pros go away =p), sacrificing some attack for range will certainly helps a lot with surviving ^^

well if you don't have a good fa in ftb2f your going to die anyways.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:19 AM

thats why you bring fa's and evasions lol why decrease bm2 in ft b2f...if ur gonna die UR GONNA die no matter what bm2 bar u use lol