PDA

View Full Version : Nursing the team (Nurse costume!)

MoonSugar
07-12-2010, 08:48 PM
We force archers do a great deal of healing during dungeons and bossing! I think that we deserve ourselves a Hello Nurse! costume of some sort! ;D

Alleluia
07-12-2010, 08:49 PM
+1

Fishy
07-12-2010, 08:51 PM
S.exy ;) hahahaha i like :D

Liever
07-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Only accentuates others lack and capability to take care of themselves. Archers aren't there to heal or play doctor for other lazy or ill equipped characters. If you die, you obviously have something to work on. xD

As an archer I feel very stern and stingy on my heals. If I have to sit there and heal your ass because you lack in the gear/skills department, I'm not going to do it for long. Shape up or ship out :P

Learn how to play your class or go away.
Just like you dont need a wizzie for every freaking dungeon you run. Come on, lets be realistic and self sufficient.

But eh anyways back to the costume. Probably a skanky one. It'd be interesting to see the design. o.o
The design of it will determine whether I concur or not.

I think there should be a little black dress >>
Thats what I want. xD

Fishy
07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Only accentuates others lack and capability to take care of themselves. Archers aren't there to heal or play doctor for other lazy or ill equipped characters. If you die, you obviously have something to work on. xD

As an archer I feel very stern and stingy on my heals. If I have to sit there and heal your ass because you lack in the gear/skills department, I'm not going to do it for long. Shape up or ship out :P

Just like you dont need a wizzie for every freaking dungeon you run. Come on, lets be realistic and self sufficient.

But eh anyways back to the costume. Probably a skanky one. It'd be interesting to see the design. o.o

Thats what I want. xD

i never use wizzies in anything less than AoS2 =P and as far as FA heals go, sometimes vamp isnt enough, even with full forcium rofl

Liever
07-12-2010, 09:57 PM
i never use wizzies in anything less than AoS2 =P and as far as FA heals go, sometimes vamp isnt enough, even with full forcium rofl

Thats when HP pots become useful.

Rastan
07-12-2010, 10:28 PM
since when is it a bad thing to help out a teammate?

Fishy
07-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Thats when HP pots become useful.

i go through those quick enough as is rofl

rectumcanal
07-13-2010, 01:02 AM
dont underestimate FA heals.....I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE IN LID! I PROMISE!

Fishy
07-13-2010, 01:10 AM
dont underestimate FA heals.....I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE IN LID! I PROMISE!

NERPH IS MY HERO :D loool

Chris7
07-13-2010, 01:43 AM
+1 Nurse Joy gets his damn costume.

darklordex
07-13-2010, 04:12 PM
xDD

ACE
07-13-2010, 11:24 PM
This thread is directed toward xc0n...

darklordex
07-13-2010, 11:44 PM
shhhh

Mishon
07-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Me likey...

MoonSugar
07-25-2010, 02:43 PM
I know right! It'd totally sell good too XD Who doesn't want a smexy nurse running around in game haha.

CNJRP
07-25-2010, 04:50 PM
I totally saw that coming when I saw the thread title, +1!

tuck13
07-28-2010, 08:13 PM
+1 who doesn't want a nurse costume jeez

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 08:39 PM
What would a male FA look like with a Nurse outfit..
Fruity.

SilentM
07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Thats what I want. xD

This is exactly the type of thinking that ruins this games sense of community. People forget that it's an MMO and MMO's are designed for people to not only play together, but for classes to be able to compliment each other. As an FB I'm never stingy about debuffs, why should I be? As a wizard, I'm always eager to buff my party and give them SP so we can finish a dungeon, or beat a boss faster. Sometimes I wish I had heal, because mass regen doesn't regen hp fast enough.

Just because someone needs a heal doesn't mean they don't know how to play their class. If people didn't need heals, I doubt there would be a healing class at all. The cooldown on potions used to be WAY less a long time ago. It wasn't until a certain update that they actually slowed the cooldown, making it harder to stay alive and level in higher places and dungeons. Other than making the gameplay a bit more difficult, do you know what a move like this meant? It meant they encouraged different classes coming together to help each other.

In other MMO's I've played, people knew the importance of what each class can bring to a dungeon, leveling party, etc. They usually look for a balanced party of healers, dps, buffers, etc.
Though, in cabal, because people have such a soloist mentality and because Fa's are also a DPS class, people have forgotten the importance of having a support class that helps people stay alive.

I've seen so many people complain about a dungeon being too hard, or about dying too much in a certain map, but you have to stop and wonder, who are you partying with?
The higher level maps and dungeons are designed to be difficult, and this IS an MMO. It is not designed for soloing. Just because you die alot or can't solo, doesn't mean you can't play your class. Some classes are just meant to be party classes, especially if it has a lot of party buffs (hello wizard).

I went to aosb1f with an FA for the first time, and it was the most heavenly experience ever. I didn't die once, and I'm a squishy FB. Probably two to three people died once during the whole dungeon. The first time I went aos with a party, we didn't even finish it, and I went with all lvl 160'-170's.
It opened my eyes to something I had forgotten all along: each class has a certain skill that they bring to a party, and coming together to use those skills makes gameplay MUCH easier.

Just recently in NW, some noob wizard said they don't sp in war and yelled at everyone to use SP packs....WHAT? What type of backwards thinking is that? NW is about teamwork. If you don't work together as a team, you don't win, period. What sacrifice is it to a wizard to use SP during NW instead of SP packs? There is none.

I'm not saying it's your sole duty to keep people alive all the time, but at the very least be a team player. As an FA, you have a POWERFUL healing skill. Is it SO HARD for you to use it? It's JUST a skill and it costs you nothing to use it. You ARE a support class. Instead of yelling at other people to learn to play their class, why not learn to play YOUR class, which is to help others stay alive.

[GM] Jamie
07-29-2010, 04:02 AM
+1 from [GM] Q

He is into that kinda costume

SilentM
07-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Jamie;78883']+1 from [GM] Q

He is into that kinda costume

+2 LOL
Nurse costume would be awesome either way!

MoonSugar
07-29-2010, 12:54 PM
This is exactly the type of thinking that ruins this games sense of community. People forget that it's an MMO and MMO's are designed for people to not only play together, but for classes to be able to compliment each other. As an FB I'm never stingy about debuffs, why should I be? As a wizard, I'm always eager to buff my party and give them SP so we can finish a dungeon, or beat a boss faster. Sometimes I wish I had heal, because mass regen doesn't regen hp fast enough.

Just because someone needs a heal doesn't mean they don't know how to play their class. If people didn't need heals, I doubt there would be a healing class at all. The cooldown on potions used to be WAY less a long time ago. It wasn't until a certain update that they actually slowed the cooldown, making it harder to stay alive and level in higher places and dungeons. Other than making the gameplay a bit more difficult, do you know what a move like this meant? It meant they encouraged different classes coming together to help each other.

In other MMO's I've played, people knew the importance of what each class can bring to a dungeon, leveling party, etc. They usually look for a balanced party of healers, dps, buffers, etc.
Though, in cabal, because people have such a soloist mentality and because Fa's are also a DPS class, people have forgotten the importance of having a support class that helps people stay alive.

I've seen so many people complain about a dungeon being too hard, or about dying too much in a certain map, but you have to stop and wonder, who are you partying with?
The higher level maps and dungeons are designed to be difficult, and this IS an MMO. It is not designed for soloing. Just because you die alot or can't solo, doesn't mean you can't play your class. Some classes are just meant to be party classes, especially if it has a lot of party buffs (hello wizard).

I went to aosb1f with an FA for the first time, and it was the most heavenly experience ever. I didn't die once, and I'm a squishy FB. Probably two to three people died once during the whole dungeon. The first time I went aos with a party, we didn't even finish it, and I went with all lvl 160'-170's.
It opened my eyes to something I had forgotten all along: each class has a certain skill that they bring to a party, and coming together to use those skills makes gameplay MUCH easier.

Just recently in NW, some noob wizard said they don't sp in war and yelled at everyone to use SP packs....WHAT? What type of backwards thinking is that? NW is about teamwork. If you don't work together as a team, you don't win, period. What sacrifice is it to a wizard to use SP during NW instead of SP packs? There is none.

I'm not saying it's your sole duty to keep people alive all the time, but at the very least be a team player. As an FA, you have a POWERFUL healing skill. Is it SO HARD for you to use it? It's JUST a skill and it costs you nothing to use it. You ARE a support class. Instead of yelling at other people to learn to play their class, why not learn to play YOUR class, which is to help others stay alive.

>.< omg your'e so right! THat's why I made my FA to begin with! My guild needed a FA for healing/DPS for bossing and dungeons! I worked on my wizard now who also runs dungeons to help everyone out because we need the SP.

And TY GMs haha XDD Get this costume made mang!!!!

The guys can be doctors ;p smexy ones

TWF
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
And even with the new updates that are coming out this fall, the WI will be proven to be even more vital as a support class member with it's new party buff skill.

Panda Lee
08-25-2010, 10:14 PM
T.T So because I tried to email myself a reset for my forum sign in info and whatnot failed because it never sent me the redo I had to make a new forum account XD

Panda Lee = Moonsugar

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:43 PM
this is exactly the type of thinking that ruins this games sense of community. People forget that it's an mmo and mmo's are designed for people to not only play together, but for classes to be able to compliment each other. As an fb i'm never stingy about debuffs, why should i be? As a wizard, i'm always eager to buff my party and give them sp so we can finish a dungeon, or beat a boss faster. Sometimes i wish i had heal, because mass regen doesn't regen hp fast enough.

Just because someone needs a heal doesn't mean they don't know how to play their class. If people didn't need heals, i doubt there would be a healing class at all. The cooldown on potions used to be way less a long time ago. It wasn't until a certain update that they actually slowed the cooldown, making it harder to stay alive and level in higher places and dungeons. Other than making the gameplay a bit more difficult, do you know what a move like this meant? It meant they encouraged different classes coming together to help each other.

In other mmo's i've played, people knew the importance of what each class can bring to a dungeon, leveling party, etc. They usually look for a balanced party of healers, dps, buffers, etc.
Though, in cabal, because people have such a soloist mentality and because fa's are also a dps class, people have forgotten the importance of having a support class that helps people stay alive.

The higher level maps and dungeons are designed to be difficult, and this is an mmo. It is not designed for soloing. Just because you die alot or can't solo, doesn't mean you can't play your class. Some classes are just meant to be party classes, especially if it has a lot of party buffs (hello wizard).

I went to aosb1f with an fa for the first time, and it was the most heavenly experience ever. I didn't die once, and i'm a squishy fb. Probably two to three people died once during the whole dungeon. The first time i went aos with a party, we didn't even finish it, and i went with all lvl 160'-170's.
It opened my eyes to something i had forgotten all along: each class has a certain skill that they bring to a party, and coming together to use those skills makes gameplay much easier.

just recently in nw, some noob wizard said they don't sp in war and yelled at everyone to use sp packs....what? What type of backwards thinking is that? Nw is about teamwork. If you don't work together as a team, you don't win, period. What sacrifice is it to a wizard to use sp during nw instead of sp packs? There is none.

I'm not saying it's your sole duty to keep people alive all the time, but at the very least be a team player. As an fa, you have a powerful healing skill. Is it so hard for you to use it? It's just a skill and it costs you nothing to use it. You are a support class. Instead of yelling at other people to learn to play their class, why not learn to play your class, which is to help others stay alive.

omfg!!!!! Finally an fa with a head on right!

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:48 PM
omfg!!!!! Finally an fa with a head on right!

ikr? when i played my FA i didnt mind spamming heal in dungeons, boss hunting, lvling parties but in NW naw lol healing yourself in nw takes forever and a day lololo. but ya FA was made to support other classes through dungeons and stuff like that and FB IS NOT, i repeat, IS NOT squishy. the higher lvl dungeons just hit harder

Panda Lee
08-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Yea, true to all that! Haha. I rarely am ever partied with or meet FA's that take the time to keep the team alive so that they can keep DPS up so that progress can be made in a dungeon or during boss hunts. We need this costume GMs! Take my brilliant idea and go go go go!

Fishy
08-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Yea, true to all that! Haha. I rarely am ever partied with or meet FA's that take the time to keep the team alive so that they can keep DPS up so that progress can be made in a dungeon or during boss hunts. We need this costume GMs! Take my brilliant idea and go go go go!

what we need more than anything is more team players like us ^_^ if im expected to use my debuffs (which i do willingly of course), id expect a certain amount of dedication from the other classes using their more than beneficial specialty skills.

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:31 PM
lol yep and when i played my FA i stayed back (For bosses that came up) and spam healed unless i was in BM2 then i would atk and mass heal when needed ^^

Panda Lee
08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Oh yea, I do the hang back an mass heal thing too. XD But if everyone's go'n down fast, even while in BM2, I dump dps an heal everyones ass lmao. Tho some hits like that sienna hooker I can't out heal that stuff XD. And yes we do need more team players. A lot more dungeons and fun, progress and maybe richer players?, would be had if we had more people focusing on working as a group rather than trying to take on a dungeon for 1337 bragging purposes. D=

Fishy
08-26-2010, 12:00 AM
Oh yea, I do the hang back an mass heal thing too. XD But if everyone's go'n down fast, even while in BM2, I dump dps an heal everyones ass lmao. Tho some hits like that sienna hooker I can't out heal that stuff XD. And yes we do need more team players. A lot more dungeons and fun, progress and maybe richer players?, would be had if we had more people focusing on working as a group rather than trying to take on a dungeon for 1337 bragging purposes. D=

uw3oshjflcvnsdlk solo's overrated >.< cause all it means is suddenly now there's a defined gearset and way to do it.....absolutely no room for customization D=

Syllius
08-26-2010, 12:13 AM
haha ikr?

Panda Lee
08-26-2010, 01:22 AM
o.o I'ma be bold and draw up some sketches of ideas for this costume. Get the ball rolling! XD I wanna see this happen! XP

Chris7
08-26-2010, 06:28 AM
endgame FA = heal only in ft2..

otherwise dont stop dpsing for a pos heal or i'll smack you

Chris7
08-26-2010, 06:29 AM
bloop

Ghost
08-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Not sure if this fits a nurse or a doctor or anything, I guess it sort of does. Male?

I'll just throw it out here then

http://i36.tinypic.com/2hx0odh.jpg

It has the white coat, so whatever.

EzSeleneEz
08-26-2010, 06:59 AM
endgame FA = heal only in ft2..

otherwise dont stop dpsing for a pos heal or i'll smack you

more like. endgame everyone else = only need healed in ft2 haha, if they're gonna die then itll be more worth while to stop dps for a heal quick otherwise losing something is gonna cost more than that pause in the fa's dps it used to heal.

and doesnt matter anyway darkd, our guild isnt quite to that point yet, but we have fun :) ft2 is the only dungeon we havent tried/beaten easily yet anyways.

Chris7
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
yeah im speaking about endgame overall..

Sonic Death
08-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Fa's are freaking awesome, once my friend nikkie came over my house and i used her fa to train her and i actually had fun healing and fighting from a distance, its was awesome teamwork, while they kept the enemys away from me i would make sure they wouldnt die, it didnt seem like a problem at all it was fun to watch over my teammates, so yea give them that nice ass costume, they should have it :D

Panda Lee
08-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Given the situation I stop dps to heal so that the majority of the dps is constant. It wastes time if I don't do that given certain dungeons or certain bosses. And yessssssssssss. Everyone loves leveling with me ;p And yea the white coat in that picture is a good idea for the male version of it. I like it. I thought the guy version could be a cool-looking doctor like fashion maybe?

Fishy
08-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Good FA = awesome dpser and rare healing............endgame FA = awesome dpser AND very skilled healer =/ pure dpsing is absolute fail. its what, more or less, causes things to fail.

Syllius
08-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Good FA = awesome dpser and rare healing............endgame FA = awesome dpser AND very skilled healer =/ pure dpsing is absolute fail. its what, more or less, causes things to fail.

true, true...:D

Ghost
08-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Bump

Valdoroth
08-30-2010, 11:20 AM
I like nurse costume idea. its also pretty universal around the world. so all versions could easily have it without it being country specific.

Panda Lee
09-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Yea true that! Now how to get them to make it already XD TELL ME UR MAKING IT EST c'monnnnnnnnnnnn

Ghost
09-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Bump for intrest

Aphyxis
09-06-2010, 11:49 PM

Agreed. Or you could be absolutely fail and only heal *cough*.
May be late in coming, but +1 for the idea xD

Todek
09-07-2010, 02:49 AM
u noe healin iz last resort 2 fightin i mean ya lets all be healer n i hev piece in da world

cabal is based of action not gampleay k
idk but in pvp ur not allow 2 heal becuz it iz ur skill
n u noe their is no variety to heals per int def etc like da betters gams out there

btw dis sounds moar like cash shop thread kkk

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Lol this would be funny.

Panda Lee
09-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Agreed. Or you could be absolutely fail and only heal *cough*.
May be late in coming, but +1 for the idea xD

Yesssssssss the most epic of epic FA only heal lmfao

Panda Lee
09-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Bump

LILCHAOLAO
09-24-2010, 06:49 AM
Make the Nurse costume give extra heal power!

Panda Lee
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
XD Omg that sound awesome!!!!

Panda Lee
10-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Making it yet EST? XD

XFearMyBladeX
11-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Thats what I want. xD

thats what u do to urself;kinda hard to do it for others too ^^

LILCHAOLAO
11-05-2010, 06:17 AM
i r beast at healing.

Shinji
11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Heal me please :O

Panda Lee
11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
=< I r also best at healing too <3

LILCHAOLAO
11-11-2010, 06:40 AM

Heal yourself!

ZEPR0
11-11-2010, 08:18 AM

buy some HP pots
there freakin cheap.,.,

Guardian Pat
11-11-2010, 03:16 PM
yeah so i can have nurse bishes

Panda Lee
12-01-2010, 11:31 PM
lol but hp potions can't heal as much as party heal XD <3

Muramasa
12-01-2010, 11:44 PM
For the girl version.... I BETTER SSEE A HAWT ASS G STRING AND SOME SKANKY NESS haha XD

Muramasa
12-01-2010, 11:45 PM
ohh new buff. ARt of alchemy pots heal 100% more fa exculsive xD

Panda Lee
12-08-2010, 09:31 AM
lololol +10 XD I want a buff with the costume that'd be awesome lmfao <3

annoy
12-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Make the Nurse costume give extra heal power!

lol an epaulet that gives 10 hp heal 225 hp and like what 15% extra heal?

Panda Lee
12-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Forever heal bonus XD >.> that is better than in game heal buff & VB lol

Suzaku0
12-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Give me healz, I gib you SP buffs? :D?

Panda Lee
12-15-2010, 07:09 PM
=0 ok

Panda Lee
01-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Bump

DaWorkz
01-27-2011, 03:59 PM
I agree with the nurse outfit =3

LILCHAOLAO
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Give me healz, I gib you SP buffs? :D?

I need a sig like that. >_<

Chris
01-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Thats what I want. xD

I sooooooooooooooooooo agree, i hate it when ppl yell at me to "do my job" when they die in freaking aos or whatever, party heal should be enough to keep your ass alive, and thats only used when bosses spike attack or when you absolutely have to.

FA IS A DPS CLASS, whenever i go into a dungeon with someone im usually the highest dps the party has, why would you want me, out of all the people in the party to NOT dps your boss, im not sitting back and using greater heal on you, i dont even use greater heal on MYSELF, party heal is enough for me with my squishy defense, should be enough for the blader and WA and FS, and theres no excuse for wizards either, your defense is just as bad as mine but you have the AOEs to vamp back like crazy, so GEE TEE EFF OHH NAGGAR O:<

Chris
01-28-2011, 03:31 PM
For the girl version.... I BETTER SSEE A HAWT ASS G STRING AND SOME SKANKY NESS haha XD

white panties, white bra, a white, light see through jacket with 1 button connecting the two sides together between the tits and belly button, jacket connecting to a mini white skirt get the bully button a piercing too.. get the red + on the front of the thing too with the nurse hat...........im gonna go fap now :V :D

Panda Lee
02-02-2011, 07:50 AM
lmao XD . . . . .

Panda Lee
02-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Bump

Shade
03-21-2011, 05:56 PM
REVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bump, +1 xD I would buy that (even though I'm not a fa).