PDA

View Full Version : the new free e-coin deal

Tramier
07-12-2010, 10:21 PM
how bout the people at cabal be truthful on this, alot of ur "deals" say must complete info on 2nd page to qualify......ok, ive done alot of them, im not sayin i havent recieved ecoins, but ive done alot of offers, and i got about a 15% rate receiving the coin from them, i have to send in alot of validation emails, and alot of screenshots to get the coins that i qualified for to begin with, why dont you guys jus be truthful on the offers, ...ive gotten alot of emails back sayin we need the validation email.....guess what, 90% of the offer dont send a validation email, then we all have to go through all this bullxxxx to try to get our ecoins, i know it cant be fixed over night, but something needs done:(

Wiccaan
07-13-2010, 01:22 AM
Welcome to how internet surveys work. Nothing is going to be fixed. This is how they work for every game / survey site that wants your precious private information. If you gave them legit information, I feel bad for you and all the spam and annoyances you will receive in the days to come.

You are better off just not doing them at all and paying for the eCoins if you want to purchase anything from the cash shop.

Fishy
07-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Welcome to how internet surveys work. Nothing is going to be fixed. This is how they work for every game / survey site that wants your precious private information. If you gave them legit information, I feel bad for you and all the spam and annoyances you will receive in the days to come.

You are better off just not doing them at all and paying for the eCoins if you want to purchase anything from the cash shop.

that's exactly what they want you to do too :P

Solitaryman
07-14-2010, 06:50 AM
lol, i can get a pet untrain kit :p
with my 109 eCoins :OOOOOOO ZOMG

henry601
07-30-2010, 09:46 AM
hey there is an error thats saying every day i can refill 0 ecoin and im tired of waiting so i can get more