PDA

View Full Version : Chat Log Issues

Wiccaan
07-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Seems like the updates to the chat log broke some parts of it.

1. Turning off a filter makes the log not update properly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By this I mean if you have everything turned on and say, turn off 'trade' to remove the spam bots, the chat log will no longer auto-scroll properly. Clicking either down arrow wont make it catch up and fix itself either. Appears that filtering the chat mode breaks the scrolling.

2. Disabling more then one filter appears to fully break the chat log.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I turn off trade and normal chat, my chat log does not update at all. I've tested this twice now, both times caused GameGuard to crash afterward both times making me relog.

The only way I can fix either of these issues is resetting the chatlog back to 5 lines. Which is fairly annoying.

robotaugenstine
06-27-2011, 03:15 AM
Hello,
I want to find a chat log that I had with a friend on MSN a few days ago. I only hadn't clicked onto automatically save MSN conversations. I need to know if this is possible or not. Please, does anyone know how to? I do really need to recover this conversation.