PDA

View Full Version : missing items and alz!!!! HELP!!!

Nukka
04-02-2010, 06:27 AM
ok on my main character i had 2 pets and about 60 mil alz in my bank before the server got moved. and now i redownloaded and transfered my account and im missing things. im also missing minor items that were in my bank and about 2 mil alz in my invatory but i dont care about that as much as them as much as the cutie lai and cutie gry and the 60 mil in my bank because i paied actual money to get the 2 pets and the items i sold for the 60 mil and i want them back otherwise i basicly lost alot of money. i dont care about the other little items lost cuz i can always hunt them back but can a gm please contact me and help me get my pets and alz back. btw my char's name is WarDragon15 and is on the mercuary server

o0Shadowfire0o
04-02-2010, 06:31 AM
You should be glad you have your toon at the very least, not all of us kept them

Nukka
04-02-2010, 06:39 AM
? my toon? u mean my character? O.o and yea im happy i kept it but im not happy that i lost money. i hope it gets fixed soon

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Sorry to hear your lost, try reporting it to the help desk at http://www.cabal.com/ or emailing the GMs at [email protected]. I'm not sure if you can email them for this issue, because they said that they use it for E-Mail Verification problems.

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Can you prove you had any of that? If not let me start off by saying I lost 3 pets all level 10 and my PC forcium blade +7 with 14%amp.

Malugie
04-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Can you prove you had any of that? If not let me start off by saying I lost 3 pets all level 10 and my PC forcium blade +7 with 14%amp.

me too! (Next time take screen shots of your gear)

Nukka
04-02-2010, 07:09 AM

i can prove it. i have screenshots from my OGPlanet file that showes me with both pets.

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:13 AM
I mean recent screenshots...dates of 02/01/09 and 08/24/09 Hardly prove you didn't sell them at one point. I took screenshots in the last 5 minutes of all my gear.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 07:16 AM
I mean recent screenshots...dates of 02/01/09 and 08/24/09 Hardly prove you didn't sell them at one point. I took screenshots in the last 5 minutes of all my gear.

i had a person on buddylist who made alt, put his lvl 9 pet on it, and decided he didnt like warrior n deleted the acct with pet on it LUL, sent in help desk ticket, n after few days they decided to spawn a lvl 9 empty zard for him <3 was generous of them, didnt really think he was gunna get nething bak for it lol.

One Last Crit
04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
So is this means you can't get ur Alz and other chars back to you? in that case ^ ^ done playing MMO's

Nukka
04-02-2010, 07:27 AM

-_- ur just here to troll >.> dude i didn't know this would happen so i didn't take screenies expecting to lose my stuff after transfer. damn ur just gona find every way to try to stop me from gettin my stuff back. can i get the benifit of the doubt? not everyone is tryin to cheat the system somehow. i really lost my stuff and i need it back im not tryna scam or cheat or w.e. also my if i sold those i should have more than 0 alz in my bank and 11 alz in my invo. so if u dont have any helpfull info to contribute can u go somewhere else >.> besides i didn't ask u for ur opnion this was directed to the gms not u.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
i had a person on buddylist who made alt, put his lvl 9 pet on it, and decided he didnt like warrior n deleted the acct with pet on it LUL, sent in help desk ticket, n after few days they decided to spawn a lvl 9 empty zard for him <3 was generous of them, didnt really think he was gunna get nething bak for it lol.
That's funny... I know the tool that levels pet doesn't actually add the experience it just changes the level. So unless a very cleaver GM put the pet exp on instead of just modifying the level, he will have to level it all over again to get it to go to level 10.

ForumStarla
04-02-2010, 07:31 AM
-_- ur just here to troll >.> dude i didn't know this would happen so i didn't take screenies expecting to lose my stuff after transfer. damn ur just gona find every way to try to stop me from gettin my stuff back. can i get the benifit of the doubt? not everyone is tryin to cheat the system somehow. i really lost my stuff and i need it back im not tryna scam or cheat or w.e. also my if i sold those i should have more than 0 alz in my bank and 11 alz in my invo. so if u dont have any helpfull info to contribute can u go somewhere else >.> besides i didn't ask u for ur opnion this was directed to the gms not u.
Send a help desk ticket / email to ESTsoft... no QQ on forums -_-

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 07:33 AM
That's funny... I know the tool that levels pet doesn't actually add the experience it just changes the level. So unless a very cleaver GM put the pet exp on instead of just modifying the level, he will have to level it all over again to get it to go to level 10.

ouch =x guna b pi0xd when he gets to 99.9% lvl 9 lul!!

Nukka
04-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Send a help desk ticket / email to ESTsoft... no QQ on forums -_-

o ok thanks ill do that

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:38 AM

I don't give anyone benefit of the doubt, sorry. I didn't know if I was going to lose my stuff in the account transfer either. That's why I took screenshots of EVERYTHING within the last 5 minutes. You know if you didn't want responses you wouldn't have posted in a public forum. So, that automatically tells me you wanted someone to tell you something.

nunja
04-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Wow, I just logged in after the transfer and I found that I now have two pets and 60 million alz that I didn't have before!

How cool is that?
Free bonus for the inconvenience, huh?;)

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Wow, I just logged in after the transfer and I found that I now have two pets and 60 million alz that I didn't have before!

How cool is that?
Free bonus for the inconvenience, huh?;)

Sweet give me some!

Nukka
04-02-2010, 07:51 AM
I don't give anyone benefit of the doubt, sorry. I didn't know if I was going to lose my stuff in the account transfer either. That's why I took screenshots of EVERYTHING within the last 5 minutes. You know if you didn't want responses you wouldn't have posted in a public forum. So, that automatically tells me you wanted someone to tell you something.

well congrats to u for takeing screenies 5 min before but i dont really care. and obviously there isn't a private forum for gm to answer questions so i posted it here and in my post i clearly asked for a gms help not urs. and thanks to a good suggestion by ForumStarla i posted it in the help desk. so if ur done trolling here plz move on. and i probably wont be commin back to this post since i now posted it with helpdesk and ill wait for their reply. so thanks for the ppl with positive comments i appreciate it. and for the trolls like u. thanks for being a ... bye

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:52 AM
well congrats to u for takeing screenies 5 min before but i dont really care. and obviously there isn't a private forum for gm to answer questions so i posted it here and in my post i clearly asked for a gms help not urs. and thanks to a good suggestion by ForumStarla i posted it in the help desk. so if ur done trolling here plz move on. and i probably wont be commin back to this post since i now posted it with helpdesk and ill wait for their reply. so thanks for the ppl with positive comments i appreciate it. and for the trolls like u. thanks for being a ... bye

You're welcome glad I could be of help.

nunja
04-02-2010, 07:54 AM
you're welcome glad i could be of help.
--- lolz -----

Divinehonor
04-02-2010, 08:00 AM
From everything I've seen, everyone that did what EST Soft told them to do in regards to transferring their accounts got everything transferred 100%. Now I can't say this 100% but from the people I've spoken to are fine.

nunja
04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
From everything I've seen, everyone that did what EST Soft told them to do in regards to transferring their accounts got everything transferred 100%. Now I can't say this 100% but from the people I've spoken to are fine.

Yes, everything worked as expected for me, after following the directions given.

On another note: DivineHonor, are you recruiting in your guild? I have a L51 Wizard looking for a home.

deadlyinstinct
04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
damn, that s

PacMan
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM
.................................................. .................

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-15-2010, 12:17 AM
got same problem, here are GM Daisy's response to my ticket..

"Dear RebornSAZUZAKI,
Hello, this is [GM] DaisY in CABAL Support Team. :D

We will recover your item as soon as we complete the investigation on your case.
It might take some time, so please be patient and wait little bit more.
Also I am very sorry for the delayed answer.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
[GM] DaisY"

Looks like imma have to wait a lil longer.. I hope they finish it up soon. i need that orb to run some Troglo's on my FA! -_-