PDA

View Full Version : Rate my gif sig.......

jimbo
07-16-2010, 05:26 PM
"sigh" dont no what happen to my sigs but they stop working or i wasnt able to see them ....so............rate my new sigs(these were the last ones i was gonna use before i switched to jairia vs pains)

jimbo
07-16-2010, 07:08 PM
bump

Suzaku0
07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
you know there IS a "Rate my Siggy" thread already up... >.>

jimbo
07-16-2010, 08:45 PM
its new cause my sigs are and i think i no what u are saying .... just bump my first thread right.....well will do next time ...so what u think about it....

Suzaku0
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
*facepalm. I mean there is a general area where people rate other signatures. It's called "Rate the Signature Above" Not your own thread. I just find it redundant to create your own thread for the sole purpose of rating your signature when there already is a large thread that is doing just that. And on my thoughts of a row of animated gifs; It gives me a headache. Too many things going on at once. Sure, it's a collage, but it's rather tiresome to look at. Wouldn't really call it a siggy. But that's just my opinion.

jimbo
07-16-2010, 09:22 PM
well its called cabal signature gallery and i geuss i thought that were i should put my thread......and its pieces of the fight starting from the beginning to the end......... or u can say its in order