PDA

View Full Version : Well i'm posting here since on the other section none answer

Fantasma5888
07-18-2010, 05:45 PM
well I'm having a problem with cabal for some reason cabal does not want to go after the loading window to the logging window I have Window 7 32 bits I already tried downloading cabal twice
also I have try in compatibility mode with other version of windows,Windows XP virtual pc and nothing still the same problem does anyone know about this problem i had submitted a ticked but they just said to download again and install it but the problem is still there.

Sorry for my Grammar.

Rage
07-18-2010, 06:30 PM
i remember hearing that you can only run cabal on windows 32 or either 64 bit. i'm not sure which it is but possibly 64 bit if it's not working on 32. i'm sure someone can confirm which it is.

beowolf101
07-18-2010, 07:31 PM
i think i got 32 bit and i can run it
so
u gotta tell us what exactly is happening @_@
im guessing after you open it the launcher isn't loading or when u click the launcher the game won't start

if your using vista take off the admin privleges thing thats what i did when this happened to me
i mademyslf admin and took user control thingy off and now it run

Fantasma5888
07-18-2010, 07:39 PM
i have window 7 the launcher actually opens and the game screen starts where you see the cabal logo and that little circle on the window where it says loading after that the game closes itself . I been not able to get to the logging part because the game just closes

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 10:09 PM
try window mode on the cabal launcher..

Rastan
07-18-2010, 10:30 PM
install in safe mode on 64bit

Enso
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
I know it works on 32 bit win7.

Wiccaan
07-23-2010, 11:56 AM
A few things to try:

- Disable UAC:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Turn-User-Account-Control-on-or-off

- Check your virus scanner if it's blocked anything related to CABAL while launching. (Check the scanners logs etc.)

- Ensure your firewall isn't blocking GameGuard:
http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_3xx.htm

- Try running as an administrator:
Right-click the CABAL icon and choose 'Run as Administrator'.

I also play CABAL on Windows 7 (x86) without issue, and I also know it works on x64 from previous experience.

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 06:57 PM
I run on Windows 7 (x64 and x32), both work fine on my laptop.
Pretty much what Wicaan says should sum it up.
Though firewalls don't usually block anything anymore, that I know of, I've never had problems with my virus protector or firewalls.