PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

e10lt1z
07-19-2010, 04:21 AM
I was wondering if someone could direct me to a post that shows me all the new changes to cabal because there has been a lot sense ive been gone.

I'll ask a few more questiosn if there is no post till then I'll hold off on them.

Thanks.

[GM] Jamie
07-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Refer to below link, meng

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?6361-%E2%80%9CSecrets-of-Radiant-Hall%E2%80%9D-Patch-Note-on-July-13

e10lt1z
07-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Ok so now I have a few other questions like

Where can I get some info about the ''weaker'' versions of the dungeons like LID/RS.

Also I was wondering if the monsters were made weaker (in general) and if there are the same amount of story line quests or did they get changed as well.

So far though I would have to say I enjoy this cabal a lot more than the OGPlanet one. I love the fact that there is more lower level content like the weaker dungeons.

Oh and I've been hearing a lot about some new skills, are they out now or are they on hold atm?

thanks again.

Wiccaan
07-19-2010, 07:36 AM
The weak versions of the dungeons are the same as the normal versions, the only changes are the difficulty of the mobs and what they drop. A lot of account bound crafted items drop in the weak versions, which is great for low level characters. The overall dungeon themselves have not changed though, you still do the same things and such.

New skills are not added yet, they're part of the next big update according to the Korean site.