PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Invisibility short buff for bladers. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

4SaKeN
07-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Bladers are worst class for pvp ( in my opinion )
Bladers are worst class in war ( fact )

Invisibility short buff would even out the playing field in my opinion. Aslong as you keep it users can see the skill graphics and buffs like aura barrier and soul blade on the invisible blader. So can either be 100% stealth without our top buffs, or buff up risk being detected and hope players don't notice a floating aura barrier and soul blade. :D

All other classes have their advantages, bladers is short buffs and bm2, yet we still fail with them.

Invisibility short buff est!!!! Make it happen!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xStar
07-19-2010, 11:50 PM
no, you just su.ck at blader. tee hee

darklordex
07-19-2010, 11:52 PM
true story

4SaKeN
07-20-2010, 12:00 AM
pfft hell no, before you talk crap why don't you see for yourself? bladers are worst class in war it's proven fact tested by many, Including me.

Nicole
07-20-2010, 12:08 AM
pfft hell no, before you talk crap why don't you see for yourself? bladers are worst class in war it's proven fact tested by many, Including me.

Tested by many bladers, that su.ck including you. Tee hee

xStar
07-20-2010, 12:10 AM
pfft hell no, before you talk crap why don't you see for yourself? bladers are worst class in war it's proven fact tested by many, Including me.As stated before, you just su.ck. Tee Hee.

4SaKeN
07-20-2010, 12:18 AM
haha =)

darklordex
07-20-2010, 12:21 AM
meh im awesome at pvp

Syllius
07-20-2010, 12:24 AM
no, you just su.ck at blader. Tee hee

omg hai josh! ^^

xStar
07-20-2010, 12:43 AM
omg hai josh! ^^The hell is josh?

Syllius
07-20-2010, 12:44 AM
The hell is josh?

sorry think i got the wrong person, think im thinking of xFresh

Izumiia
07-20-2010, 12:45 AM
You make bladers fail in war and pvp

beowolf101
07-20-2010, 09:27 AM

yea xstar's name is angel @_@

Jeazy
07-20-2010, 09:31 AM

lol silly fatty

GoldFalcon22
07-20-2010, 09:31 AM
lol bladers are actually good at pvp and war, u jut fail at it

syndrah
07-20-2010, 12:01 PM
its called intuition with totaling up to 95% flee rate.

NBAFinals2010
07-20-2010, 12:02 PM
ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS PICK ON THE WEAK. SAY YOUR LVL 150. PK LVL 4's. IT"ll MAKE YOU LOOK STRONG AND KEWL.

Deathlymonkey
07-20-2010, 12:37 PM

Worst class in those stupid pvp's standing still is wiz. And ive seen a lot of bladers scoring 250+ in war. Just get some gears and skill and youll do good.

DaSmexy
07-20-2010, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=4SaKeN;72271]Bladers are worst class for pvp ( in my opinion ) lol not tru(maybe you just fail with BL)
Bladers are worst class in war ( fact ) not tru also i made about 300+ each war easy if i even try 26x on score + some kills

TitusTyrannus
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure you just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at BL. Im a 156 and I do pretty damn well in war. Get about 120+ points every war. Not to mention, I recently saw SheEvil get 280+ points to lead war. So maybe if you just stopped I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing and got good gear youd be ok. kthxbai

Nicole
07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=4SaKeN;72271]Bladers are worst class for pvp ( in my opinion ) lol not tru(maybe you just fail with BL)
Bladers are worst class in war ( fact ) not tru also i made about 300+ each war easy if i even try 26x on score + some kills

Yeah bladers get 300+ each war easy, all you have to do is just build over 2mil points and you're set. Why you can even get bringer from just building!

jimbo
07-20-2010, 03:59 PM
no, you just su.ck at blader. tee hee

plus one bladers got a big boost sense the four ring update.........

sonicboyx01
07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Do not want!

YoungForum
07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
1vs1 pvp BL's are pretty good. In war it just takes more effort than other class's due to the lack of AOE as some class and high def of others, but with good gear and and some skill you should be just fine, if u stillf fail after that then just quit the blader class or build all war :D. as for the person who said int was the same as a invisible buff ur a idiot 95% flee rate doesnt mean anything in war/pvp becuase most people are comboing a.k.a never miss. bladers dont need the buff anyway dont see it fitting in the game.

4SaKeN
07-20-2010, 05:58 PM
well, have you seen how high wiz, fa, fb can score? they destroy bl scores. DaSmexy only reason your score is so high because you spend so much on sp and just bm the whole I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing war, so hush. :D

And if any1 can tell me how i can improve in war please go for it, my gear is good as its ever going to get unless i get event sig+9 and pc forcy blades +7 -_- and that aint happenening anytime soon lol.

Wiz run from me, fb debuff rape me, Fa knock me down or fade -_-, fs aod and crit ss on me ( so i = pwnt ), and wa and bl i can take.

Im amazed your talking trash instead of talking about getting a sick ass ivisibility short buff :P so end of discussion about me being fail blader or get the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ outta here :D

xStar
07-20-2010, 06:03 PM
well, have you seen how high wiz, fa, fb can score? they destroy bl scores. DaSmexy only reason your score is so high because you spend so much on sp and just bm the whole I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing war, so hush. :D

And if any1 can tell me how i can improve in war please go for it, my gear is good as its ever going to get unless i get event sig+9 and pc forcy blades +7 -_- and that aint happenening anytime soon lol.

Wiz run from me, fb debuff rape me, Fa knock me down or fade -_-, fs aod and crit ss on me ( so i = pwnt ), and wa and bl i can take.

Im amazed your talking trash instead of talking about getting a sick ass ivisibility short buff :P so end of discussion about me being fail blader or get the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ outta here :DYou just su.ck at blader. Go reroll now.

4SaKeN
07-20-2010, 06:12 PM
lol you don't even know me

YoungForum
07-20-2010, 06:15 PM

Im amazed your talking trash instead of talking about getting a sick ass ivisibility short buff :P so end of discussion about me being fail blader or get the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ outta here :D

1. everyone every class spends money on pots not just smexy, no tells you not to buy them?
2. Wiz/FA Give all melee class problems not just bladers
3. there's no way you should be getting owned by FS's if your skill+Gear is good. just some advice if there in aod they cant move so maybe u should just dash/fade away idk lol.

xStar
07-20-2010, 06:20 PM
lol you don't even know meAs I said before, you just su.ck. Blader's don't need anything else. Their perfectly fine the way they are.

Nicole
07-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Take everybody's advice and just reroll :) Blader's obviously not the right class for you if you think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

Lelouch
07-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Bladers are crap class, completely useless. Other than their flashy skills that is.

4SaKeN
07-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Thankyou YoungForum, and my gear is fine, ill list...

36dmg +7 osm helm
7% 50hp +7 suit
7% gloves +7
7% boots +7
36 tit blade +6 ( from weak eod, soon to be +7 )
Forcy blade 7% +6
Eppy of vamp to stop mf

jimbo
07-20-2010, 07:16 PM

lol u can take a wa lol wa are the shizz.......maga crits and good defense.......

OhNoYouDidnt
07-20-2010, 07:36 PM
the fact ur bl fails sooooo much doesnt mean all bl are the same.go get a real gear. BL ARE STRONG BUT DEPENDS ON GEAR AND WHO IS PLAYING

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
07-20-2010, 09:48 PM

36dmg +7 osm helm
7% 50hp +7 suit
7% gloves +7
7% boots +7
Forcy blade 7% +6
Eppy of vamp to stop mf

are the amp armor pieces osm or stit? if theyr osm then u should reroll for failing........if stit then upgrade. and u might wanna use an eof7 instead

haxz0r
07-20-2010, 10:15 PM
LOLOLOLOL
Seriously, dude! This means you have no tactic and that BL is not the right class for you. You will fail even with mith amp items because you don't know when/where/how to use your buffs, skills, pots.
Blader is the easiest to play from all classes. Even with not-so-good gear, you can win easily over better equipped players. It seems to me that you feel like going in the middle of the enemy hordes and start killing them (while tanking their nOObz0r low damage). That is not BL's play style at all.
You "NEEEDD....to...........OWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!" in '1 vs many' fights. LOL
What would you do if you'd be playing a FA? Or WI. Or FB. Huh? You wouold still feel like going in the middle of the action and start pwning.
And I can't believe that after everybody tells you that YOU FAIL as a blader (because you don't understand the class), you still say that it's not true. Learn to play your class or choose another one!

4SaKeN
07-21-2010, 01:13 AM
You make no sense...

"It seems to me that you feel like going in the middle of the enemy hordes and start killing them
(while tanking their nOObz0r low damage). That is not BL's play style at all.
You "NEEEDD....to...........OWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!" in '1 vs many' fights"

you say tanking hordes isn't bladers style, but then you say i need to own in 1 vs many fights... same shet

Man only way i can 'own' is with intuition so don't take as many hits, but it's cooldown takes forever -_- 1v1 i'm fine unless not fs or fb. But when is war ever 1v1? it's allways horde vs horde and i'm usually gang r@ped with debuffs and just stand there using moon slash -_-

I don't fail as blader, and i usually score highest for my class, i'm just saying if i was any other class i would do alot better, and i AINT CHANGING CLASS i like blader, just simply stating they fail compared to other classes in war, so another short buff would help. If you were to get every class at lvl 140 and with same stats on gear, and did war on all you will find bladers worst class in war PERIOD. There's allways a class that comes last in something, so...

shuddap and get outta mah grill bishes :P

Sasodara
07-21-2010, 04:06 AM
How about no?

haxz0r
07-22-2010, 12:20 AM
You got it wrong. :p That "NEEEDD....to...........OWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!" in '1 vs many' fights" thing is what your mind actually tells you to do when you play. And I said that is not BL play style

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 12:23 AM
You make no sense...

"It seems to me that you feel like going in the middle of the enemy hordes and start killing them
(while tanking their nOObz0r low damage). That is not BL's play style at all.
You "NEEEDD....to...........OWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!" in '1 vs many' fights"

you say tanking hordes isn't bladers style, but then you say i need to own in 1 vs many fights... same shet

Man only way i can 'own' is with intuition so don't take as many hits, but it's cooldown takes forever -_- 1v1 i'm fine unless not fs or fb. But when is war ever 1v1? it's allways horde vs horde and i'm usually gang r@ped with debuffs and just stand there using moon slash -_-

I don't fail as blader, and i usually score highest for my class, i'm just saying if i was any other class i would do alot better, and i AINT CHANGING CLASS i like blader, just simply stating they fail compared to other classes in war, so another short buff would help. If you were to get every class at lvl 140 and with same stats on gear, and did war on all you will find bladers worst class in war PERIOD. There's allways a class that comes last in something, so...

shuddap and get outta mah grill bishes :P

shhhhhhh nub ur not even in t3 go home k

YoungForum
07-22-2010, 12:43 AM

36dmg +7 osm helm
7% 50hp +7 suit
7% gloves +7
7% boots +7
Forcy blade 7% +6
Eppy of vamp to stop mf

what grades your amp boots osm/st/mystic?
your suit martial or armor?
1vs1 you shouldnt be having problems, you said you do with FS/FB but sense the ring update you should be critting just as much as them and your atks are faster so you should be just fine.
The thing is bladers are a PVE hense there good but short comp/trans buffs for boss hunting(AOF,INT,forgot the trans one) For war your going to have to spend some money to score top or near it sense bladers just lack the AOE of wizzi's and some other classes Gear wont change that. the better the gear the more damage you'll deal and the more you can take hense the less money you have to spend building. If your suit/Gloves/boots/helm are all osm armor you should try tanking more mayb that'll help 2. If you like blader but dont care much to war with it make another ch just for war. i personally like my alot more in war.

4SaKeN
07-22-2010, 12:46 AM
i will be... and hopefully that fail wiz you rerolling for is cap, so you can QQ all day long about me bm2 retargetting ur ass so u can't get up. gg kthxbai

4SaKeN
07-22-2010, 12:50 AM
thanks alot young, my gloves and boots st at the moment, osm and craftted mystic waste of alz, saving for sig or forc amp

and suit is armour

was thinking of making fb or fs in t1 or 94 war

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 02:00 AM
i will be... and hopefully that fail wiz you rerolling for is cap, so you can QQ all day long about me bm2 retargetting ur ass so u can't get up. gg kthxbai

rofl my wi will 2 shot ur pathetic excuse of a bl...or i can just 1 shot u on my bl?
hur hur ur dumb kid "im saving for forc amp"

guess what im selling +7 forc bl amp sup lololo

OhEmGee
07-22-2010, 07:43 AM
wiz = worse pvp class but best NWAR/PvE class ftw ;)
tbh... WA r beast at everything. PVE,PVP,Nwar

Deathlymonkey
07-22-2010, 10:55 AM

Warriors CAN be beast at everything. They need skill to be good in war.

DeathlikeHowls
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't get the point of invisibilty.
Let's just merge Cabal with WoW or something.
./end sarcasm.

jimbo
07-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I don't get the point of invisibilty.
Let's just merge Cabal with WoW or something.
./end sarcasm.

lol

jimbo
07-22-2010, 10:38 PM

+1billion

Syllius
07-23-2010, 01:18 PM

but WA are hella boring D:

Rs071822
07-23-2010, 03:08 PM

Invisibility short buff would even out the playing field in my opinion. Aslong as you keep it users can see the skill graphics and buffs like aura barrier and soul blade on the invisible blader. So can either be 100% stealth without our top buffs, or buff up risk being detected and hope players don't notice a floating aura barrier and soul blade. :D

All other classes have their advantages, bladers is short buffs and bm2, yet we still fail with them.

Invisibility short buff est!!!! Make it happen!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but dude there is no need for the invisibility buff cuz intuition is basically the same lol think about it

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
but dude there is no need for the invisibility buff cuz intuition is basically the same lol think about it

That, and if you're going to make an idea for a game, at least be creative.