PDA

View Full Version : Another class

Sheep
04-08-2010, 08:46 AM
I think we need another class like a fighter class or something.

BleedingSoul
04-08-2010, 08:50 AM
How about no

Trelior
04-08-2010, 05:57 PM
There's already plenty of "Fighter" type classes. Warrior, Blader, Force Blader, Sword-geared Force Shielder.

Statistically, that makes the Mage classes under appreciated. Why else do you think Epaulet of Fighter +X sells for so much more than Epaulet of Sage +X? I can't think of anything beyond higher demand because of the amount of the sword users running around as opposed to magic users.

I'm telling you, in a normal day of playing (at least from my perspective), there are at least three sword class characters to every magic class character on most maps.

Suterusu
04-08-2010, 08:13 PM
True truee

Eriks419
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
i think what he means by fighter class is more physical fighter. like fist fighting and kicking, cool i guess, give them orbs that turn into brass knuckles. punching combos ftw, finishing move bicycle kick ftw!!!!!

Eriks419
04-08-2010, 08:28 PM
There's already plenty of "Fighter" type classes. Warrior, Blader, Force Blader, Sword-geared Force Shielder.

Statistically, that makes the Mage classes under appreciated. Why else do you think Epaulet of Fighter +X sells for so much more than Epaulet of Sage +X? I can't think of anything beyond higher demand because of the amount of the sword users running around as opposed to magic users.

I'm telling you, in a normal day of playing (at least from my perspective), there are at least three sword class characters to every magic class character on most maps.

come to venus and u will trow up at all the wi's running around, too many wi's in venus.

Bowkill
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Read nothing but your thread title. Ignorant as that may be, "no."

Rapturen
04-09-2010, 08:08 PM
umm...we get new classes in Cabal II so grats on your win..

hades990
04-10-2010, 08:55 AM
why not making a cleric style mage class that is more into the resurrection/healing/buffing with summons to use along with a staff style to make into a severity of different styles of the class and such as that

friedchicken
04-10-2010, 10:06 AM
First thing came to mind for a new class, would be a cybernetic type class (and it could have its own storyline ) like tie it in with the machine clan, or a alternative could be just simply play as a advanced robotic race. (I think either one could work)

There are already things like lasers, and post apocalyptic tech in the game story so, it could be tied in with that. I'm throwing it out there, since this thread seemed interesting and there was no flaming. Lets keep it that way. So what you think of the cyborg twist using elements of the game that is already in place?

Spamzor
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
i don't think another class will fit in well with the Authentic Six(FA, Bl, Wi, Wa, FS, FB) cuz in most MMORGS a new class addition usually results in that class being WAY too powerful or WAY to under powered, and about the cleric / resurrection thing remember that we have ODD circles from the cash shop this IS a free mmorpg but we have REAL people working behind the scenes who need money to live as well soo certain things need to stay out of the picture and also remember that Cabal is a Modern to Futuristic game and its classes are some what IMPROVED classes from the old Nevareth times (i which is why i have no idea why they put in a staff for wiz and it has no use just looks , an option to see the staff or not should be put in but it was cool that the orbs were the main weapons no staff >_>wish the orbs didn't look like painted paper from arts and crafts )

hades990
04-10-2010, 06:15 PM
so on the part of the ressurection have it for like the 129+ war and have it have a close to cooldown as the SP buff on that aspect

cris12821
04-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Yea your all right we dont really need a new class but than again im a post a thread based on this yet different ull see.

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Lol new classes in cabal 2??

Renken
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
for awile i thot that a summner would make a pretty kewl class to add along with a new town/map from witch that class oregenates ect.

Sheep
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
i think fighter class that uses orbs is a good idea o.o
or a summoner class? sounds like a good idea for another magic class to me. :)

Suterusu
04-13-2010, 12:07 PM
uhm..no

OutOfYourLeague
04-14-2010, 08:19 PM
come to venus and u will trow up at all the wi's running around, too many wi's in venus.

actually I'm throwing up because there are too many FBs... -___-

OutOfYourLeague
04-14-2010, 08:20 PM
we need a new magic class... perhaps a force controller that controls the environment just like wizzies but hybridized...

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 09:16 PM
To keep the balance... they'd need to add 3 new classes (one to each town)

Or make a new town with 2 new classes with another armor type.

You can't randomly add one.