PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to the game.

zadde
07-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Yes, i've been playing Cabal for a while. But I took a break the last two or three months. But now when I tried to start playing the game again, it kept telling me the password or username was incorrect, which I know isn't possible as I wrote both down.

I don't know what's going on. I'm trying right now to register an all new account and I can't seem to figure it out. Help?

4SaKeN
07-21-2010, 04:21 AM
est soft took over... you might need to register your old account from ogp? D:
as for making new account... u may need to choose 'give up' option, if you don't want to transfer an old account mayby?

zadde
07-21-2010, 04:48 AM
Ah! And I just noticed the Register button for the main page. I feel mighty stupid... Alright, trying to register. It's asking me for my OGPlanet ID/Pass.

I'm giving it the correct information (I'm certain of this because I wrote it down) and it keeps telling me I put in the wrong pass.

Alright, so if I click give up while registering this all new account - can I still pursue recovering it with the help desk afterward?

justin0473
07-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Hello,
Need some help here. Just downloaded the game client, installed it, created an account, updated the game, and when I try to log in to the game I keep getting the same thing. "Failure to connect to the server". This has been going on for the last three days. Can anyone help me out with this? Would really like to get some serious gaming time in.