PDA

View Full Version : A question to the GMs... About The future of the WIs

IhasAwand
07-21-2010, 05:40 AM
From what i can see in the next update the trans skill from the other classes are going to be OP but the wiz skill is nothing special... i wanted to ask what are ur plans with the wizards, are they going to get more nerfed, or op, or are they going to stay the way they are? Also, what u think about their trans skill compared to the others?

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 07:45 AM
oh man theyre so nerfed! theyre only the highest dps in the game! able to easily solo pluma and ca5 oh man ahhhh so nerfed!!!

Enso
07-21-2010, 08:14 AM
FA is highest DPS... but wizards do own in freestyle PvP, which is the way *every other cabal game* PvPs. Americans are just lazy asses who wanna sit there and press 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Shinn
07-21-2010, 08:44 AM
FA is highest DPS... but wizards do own in freestyle PvP, which is the way *every other cabal game* PvPs. Americans are just lazy asses who wanna sit there and press 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Id have to Say wi and FA are tied for highest DPS but it seems WI have higher def and tank better and vamp better and are 10x more useful then FA in PVE

but You did mention That they own Freestyle Which is why Our Wizards are getting nerfed and The other cabals wizards are being "balanced"

Sheep
07-21-2010, 08:55 AM
oh man theyre so nerfed! theyre only the highest dps in the game! able to easily solo pluma and ca5 oh man ahhhh so nerfed!!!

+1

IBladE
07-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Yea right... I just press 1 and let it go from there

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Keep dreaming you ugly no toothed 3rd world living pos.

IhasAwand
07-22-2010, 06:58 PM
i just wanna know their future, if they are going to be buffed or nerfed on the next expansion

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Id have to Say wi and FA are tied for highest DPS but it seems WI have higher def and tank better and vamp better and are 10x more useful then FA in PVE

but You did mention That they own Freestyle Which is why Our Wizards are getting nerfed and The other cabals wizards are being "balanced"

They would be tied if there were no crit shot or shadow shot.

And oh yeah. Heal is soooo useless in PvE. ;)

jimbo
07-22-2010, 09:18 PM
wa rule end thread/lol jk (i hate when ppl say that) ima build a fa when im done with my mfs

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:42 PM
wa rule end thread/lol jk (i hate when ppl say that) ima build a fa when im done with my mfs

Lol warriors rule boring PvP.

jimbo
07-22-2010, 09:45 PM
lol no there not lol... if it was your first character yeah lol and wa rule

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:48 PM
lol no there not lol... if it was your first character yeah lol and wa rule

High defense and high attack. GG. o.o

jimbo
07-22-2010, 09:52 PM
lol dont forget high hp and u posting like that dont matter lol

oXIo
07-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Lol warriors rule boring PvP.

lol? WA is the 2nd best freestyle class :<

jimbo
07-22-2010, 09:54 PM
u tellem XI

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:57 PM
lol? WA is the 2nd best freestyle class :<

In my opinion.... FA > FB > WI > WA > FS > BL.

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:58 PM
lol dont forget high hp and u posting like that dont matter lol

Ah yes, high hp. And I don't see general "PvP" as a good gauge of anything except gear.

Fishy
07-22-2010, 10:02 PM
In my opinion.... FA > FB > WI > WA > FS > BL.

actually, i have to highly disagree with this.....for freestyle FS is the absolute worst. they have NO real special skills to bring besides AoD, which can avoided simply by standing at a distance til it runs up or the FS gets bored and ends it.......and after some slight modifications based on special skills, etc.....id have to say FA>FB>BL>WI>WA>FS

Enso
07-22-2010, 10:04 PM
actually, i have to highly disagree with this.....for freestyle FS is the absolute worst. they have NO real special skills to bring besides AoD, which can avoided simply by standing at a distance til it runs up or the FS gets bored and ends it.......and after some slight modifications based on special skills, etc.....id have to say FA>FB>BL>WI>WA>FS

You point on FS is a good one. But why are bladers above wizards?

Fishy
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Crit Dmg built in + AoF + Intense Blade and you're lookin at a wrecker recipe lol Wiz only have the amp buff.....bladers got more. wiz might have more DPS, but BL have much higher straight up damage potential that could end the fight quick

Enso
07-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Crit Dmg built in + AoF + Intense Blade and you're lookin at a wrecker recipe lol Wiz only have the amp buff.....bladers got more

Blink/fade around for 30 seconds?

Fishy
07-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Blink/fade around for 30 seconds?

lol good point....hey ensign o.o you should make a wizzy to catch up with my BL and we can test this theory at lvl 100 :D

Enso
07-22-2010, 10:09 PM
lol good point....hey ensign o.o you should make a wizzy to catch up with my BL and we can test this theory at lvl 100 :D

I have a wizard level 116, good enough?

Fishy
07-22-2010, 10:10 PM
I have a wizard level 116, good enough?

o_o gimme a bit to level my BL then rofl........can I make you my personaly SPer? XD

Spur
07-23-2010, 07:17 AM
pvps under 170 dont show u much. a wi pretty much gets nerfed every rankup. we got 25hp for lvl 170rank up how much did everyone else get 50-250. in terms of pvp dps u guys gotta do way more research... WIs are last place in dps

Enso
07-23-2010, 08:10 AM
o_o gimme a bit to level my BL then rofl........can I make you my personaly SPer? XD

No. Dx

OhNoYouDidnt
07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
LOOL for free style pvp FB rules,since they can sit ur ash on the ground,crtic debuff,def debuff,..... AND OHH WAIT DONT FORGET MANA FREEZE

Raid101
07-23-2010, 08:22 AM
LOOL for free style pvp FB rules,since they can sit ur ash on the ground,crtic debuff,def debuff,..... AND OHH WAIT DONT FORGET MANA FREEZE

ur an idiot @_@ wi can risit mf -_-

Enso
07-23-2010, 08:26 AM

Okay, here's the situation.
I'm an FA, duel starts, you root, hard luck, def debuff, mana freeze, except, you can't mana freeze because you're already dead.
I'm a wizard... see above.
I'm a force shielder, I tank your mana freeze, then pop aod and use regen gears to get back up to 100-200 hp, then throw amp gears back on and force kick out of aod into a combo against you, attempting a 4 shot. If that succeeds, the FS wins, if it doesn't, FB has a chance.
I'm a WA, instant immunity + vamp epaulet or just tank mana freeze > GG.
I'm a BL, see above^.
I'm a co-FB, I'm assuming your an sFB. I hit you with darkness then root then HL then cannon your ass to the snow.

Mana freeze is far less useful than you make it out to be. And if you say "Just mana freeze FA/FB first" that doesn't do anything cause FA and FB are both easy to achieve 1,400+ mana with.

Raid101
07-23-2010, 08:31 AM
wow people do right paragraphs

Enso
07-23-2010, 08:33 AM
wow people do right paragraphs

Only a short section for each class. o_O

Spur
07-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Okay, here's the situation.
I'm an FA, duel starts, you root, hard luck, def debuff, mana freeze, except, you can't mana freeze because you're already dead.
I'm a wizard... see above.
I'm a force shielder, I tank your mana freeze, then pop aod and use regen gears to get back up to 100-200 hp, then throw amp gears back on and force kick out of aod into a combo against you, attempting a 4 shot. If that succeeds, the FS wins, if it doesn't, FB has a chance.
I'm a WA, instant immunity + vamp epaulet or just tank mana freeze > GG.
I'm a BL, see above^.
I'm a co-FB, I'm assuming your an sFB. I hit you with darkness then root then HL then cannon your ass to the snow.

Mana freeze is far less useful than you make it out to be. And if you say "Just mana freeze FA/FB first" that doesn't do anything cause FA and FB are both easy to achieve 1,400+ mana with.

from wat i know root isnt used in freestyle korean pvp cause it is way overpowered. if fbs were allowed to use all their skills it can beat any class in freestyle.

vs WI root -> fade out of range -> darkness -> hardluck -> 9range cannons -> fk -> filler -> finisher
vs FA root -> fade out of range -> fk -> assassinate -> fade out of range -> dash combo filler -> assassinate
vs BL/WA if they use immunity run around for 1min till it runs out. root -> hard luck -> mf -> filler -> filler -> filler -> assassinate -> fade out of range -> root -> fk - > assassinate
vs FS root -> hard luck -> dash combo filler -> filler -> assassinate -> fade out of range -> root -> hard luck -> mf -> fk -> filler -> assassinate

Fishy
07-23-2010, 08:55 AM
from wat i know root isnt used in freestyle korean pvp cause it is way overpowered. if fbs were allowed to use all their skills it can beat any class in freestyle.

koreans obviously don't know that freestyle means ANYTHING GOES then if they're still hindering abilities.....you have 3 flippin minutes....use up the entire map you're fighting on if you want to, use all your abilities. nobody HAS to die for a pvp to have a winner....just the one who's done the most damage.

Spur
07-23-2010, 08:59 AM
koreans obviously don't know that freestyle means ANYTHING GOES then if they're still hindering abilities.....you have 3 flippin minutes....use up the entire map you're fighting on if you want to

well heres where its contradicting with root. if ure rooted its not freestyle cause ure no longer free. there is no entire map if ure standing in one spot

Fishy
07-23-2010, 09:02 AM
well heres where its contradicting with root. if ure rooted its not freestyle cause ure no longer free. there is no entire map if ure standing in one spot

you have 3 minutes and root lasts for 20 seconds.......if you cant tank that or kill your opponent before that, or better yet root him too, then something's effed.

Spur
07-23-2010, 09:03 AM
you have 3 minutes and root lasts for 20 seconds.......if you cant tank that or kill your opponent before that, or better yet root him too, then something's effed.

look at my above scenarios and tell me how u would counter it if ure not an FB

ACE
07-23-2010, 10:34 AM
pvps under 170 dont show u much. a wi pretty much gets nerfed every rankup. we got 25hp for lvl 170rank up how much did everyone else get 50-250. in terms of pvp dps u guys gotta do way more research... WIs are last place in dps Maybe your wiz has low dps but ive seen real wizards in war(not you) and wiz is the highest dps class.

Rage
07-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Maybe your wiz has low dps but ive seen real wizards in war(not you) and wiz is the highest dps class.

pvp doesn't mean nw.

Spur
07-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Maybe your wiz has low dps but ive seen real wizards in war(not you) and wiz is the highest dps class.

lol im a low dps fake wiz according to... whose this again?

Shinn
07-23-2010, 10:51 AM

Root and then keep Fade + assassinate or assault or something lol, Pretty much the FB can keep fading but the other class cant, not only that Darkness Would pose even more of a threat - 2 distance So FB can shoot range classes All they want while the range class is a sitting duck lol(doesnt work for sFB but a sFB can abuse this too)

OhNoYouDidnt
07-23-2010, 12:22 PM

ok umm.. u do realize fb have more thna 1 root debuff RIGHT? ^^

oXIo
07-23-2010, 12:27 PM
ok umm.. u do realize fb have more thna 1 root debuff RIGHT? ^^

root -> 20 sec duration
field root -> 20 sec duration
root -> oh look it's cd is only 20 sec

= 1min of root time.

Enso
07-23-2010, 01:03 PM
root -> 20 sec duration
field root -> 20 sec duration
root -> oh look it's cd is only 20 sec

= 1min of root time.

Root has a cooldown of about 45 seconds at level 18 (where mine is). But my fb never needs more than two roots.

And addressing spur, I only know 3 FB's that actually have darkness considering sword FB's consider it "fail". And against wizards only range 8 cannons are needed. My FB can be beaten in freestyle, people just need to be smarter than me. attack when I attack, don't sit there and take the hits. Well, once you're out of root that is.

Spur
07-23-2010, 01:23 PM
And addressing spur, I only know 3 FB's that actually have darkness considering sword FB's consider it "fail". And against wizards only range 8 cannons are needed. My FB can be beaten in freestyle, people just need to be smarter than me. attack when I attack, don't sit there and take the hits. Well, once you're out of root that is.

ure FB can be beaten cause ure not smarter than them...

Enso
07-23-2010, 01:27 PM
ure FB can be beaten cause ure not smarter than them...

That means the same thing. o.o

Though the majority of the time it's cause they have high defense and I forget to let my fields cool, which is completely my fault.

Fishy
07-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Root has a cooldown of about 45 seconds at level 18 (where mine is). But my fb never needs more than two roots.

<3 Darkness ^_^

Enso
07-24-2010, 08:23 PM
<3 Darkness ^_^

Lol. +1

jimbo
07-24-2010, 08:38 PM
hey enso can u see my sig

Enso
07-24-2010, 09:01 PM
hey enso can u see my sig

Yes, I've told you 3 times, lol.