PDA

View Full Version : Question for the [GM]'s Concerning my Multiple Tickets

Guardian
07-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Hi,

I realize that you're (the GM team) really busy and whatnot, but it's been about a month since my original ticket was submitted and I'm getting a tad antsy. Here's what's happening:

I originally stopped playing Cabal after I fried my gfx card last summer, but my friend convinced me to start again this summer. After finding out ESTSoft had severed ties with OGP, I began the account creation process, but during the process my firefox crashed (great timing) right before the transfer page. When I tried to register again, my account had been created. I then went to the banner that links you to transfer on the cabal main site once you have logged in. When I tried to transfer, it says that my original OGP account and info had already been transferred, but on cabal it said that I still needed to transfer. At that point, I submitted a ticket.

About two weeks later, I received a response requesting character info (names, levels, etc) for my account, which I promptly responded with. However, when I tried to directly reply to the email from the support team, I received an email in Korean that told me the email didn't go through. Thus, I went to go submit another ticket. Unfortunately, I came across another problem. First I'll start by saying before that when I tried to submit my original ticket, it said that I needed to transfer my account before even going to the help desk page, but it still let me through. But when I tried to send my second ticket in, it just redirected me to the main page.

At this point, I created a new account on Cabal that would be able to submit a ticket. I sent in my ticket with the reply and waited. After 5 days (or so), I started playing on the account to kill time (last Friday). This was fine until this Monday afternoon. When I came back from work, I found my Cabal account had been blocked. I'm not sure why this is. The account at the time was skilling on a dummy.

Well, there's my story. I'm not sure if my creation of the second account messed with my original ticket or something, but I'd like to know what happened and what the status is. I was quite impressed that the Support Team actually send that original response requesting further information, but I would really appreciate a follow-up!

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, and if this is the wrong section, let me know where this is supposed to be.

Editx2: In case you want the ticket info:

7503 Account Issue Account Blocked? 2010-07-19 15:22:10
6854 Account Issue Issue Transfering Account - This is a proxy for... 2010-07-11 17:53:07

I don't have the original ticket number because it's on my actual Cabal account (the one whose ticket history is unable to be accessed until I transfer accounts, which apparently have already been transferred), but the earlier ticket is a follow-up on the ticket from my actual Cabal account. If you want, I can PM you that account name so you can look up the ticket number.

Lethal
08-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Looks like this guy needs a fix, yo.

Sicon112
08-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Alright, first off, the correct section for this would be over in tech issues. (That would be the correct section to post it, as well as the best one to get answers.)

Second off, I have already explained the only thing you can do with this problem in detail here (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8284-quot-Current-ID-already-transferred-quot-Error-Here-is-an-explanation.). Just go read that. It will explain to you what has happened transfer wise, but I am not sure that I know why your account is blocked. People seem to be getting banned for strange reasons now and then.

Hope this helps.

~Sicon112